Welcome to Gaia! ::

Joining.

Yes. 0.4 40.0% [ 10 ]
No 0.12 12.0% [ 3 ]
Maybe 0.48 48.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 >

User Image"Ya'know, I play bass for our band--" Fetch began, when he heard his name being called by a a girl with pink hair. "Alice check it out! I found this guy in the back! He's in our band! Far out, huh? Wow, this movie store must be really popular... Alice is our singer." He wrapped an arm around her waist.
User Image

A L E I S E
Forgetting Last Friday
««•»»----««•»»----««•»»----««•»»----««•»»

Aleise, though as straight as a ruler, was struck dumb by the pink-haired girl. 'Wow, half their band must be here or something.' Aleise looked around the store for similar figures before holding out her bandaged hand, there appeared to be a lot of liquid skin under there. Aleise hated that stuff, but it was a necessary evil.

"Nice to meet you all. Jacob, Alice, Fetch." She said looking all of them in the eyes confidently. Though she must admit she felt a little out numbered. Aleise was never the one to judge a book by it's cover, but she always like to see people prove her ideas of them right or wrong. Jacob seemed rather nice, even enthusiastic of music, though she didn't doubt that of the others as well. Fetch, by the way he wrapped his arm around Alice, was a bit of a player. And Alice, Alice was hard to pin with words. "I hope you two don't mind," She said to Fetch and Alice, "but Jacob invited me to practice with you all." She stood quietly for a moment. "If not it's fine." She shifted her weight around to her left leg.

Music
the paint of
Silence.

{OOC:}

Wheezing Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
╔═xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═╗
α ℓ ι c ε
в α s s ε т
╚═xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ═╝

xx User ImagexxUser Image xxUser Image

User Image

Alice laughed lightly at Fetch, smiling at Jacob. "Oh, I know dear. Hello, Jacob how are you?" Alice asked looking at Jacob. Her blue eyes looked towards the girl, not loosing her friendly smile. "It's nice to meet you too, darling and I don't mind.". The girl looked very uneasy. Alic didn't loose the friendly smile and she felt Fetch's arm around her. That was nothing new.

User Image

Questionable Lover

Juliet scampered after Jonathan calmly. "This is so cool!" Her eyes glittered in excitement and she was bouncing up and down. "My parents would kill me if they knew I came here." Her gaze landed on a shiny sleek black guitar and she smiled. "That's interesting." She eyed it critically, and plucked a string. "It needs to be tuned though"

3,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"Why dont you by it?" He Asked. looking at it he turned to the drums and started looking at them. "you know tim had parents like yours till he left like i did" He said to Juliet.

3,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Jacob Gray

Jacob turned to see alice. "Alice! Where the hell have you been, girl?" he said, giving her a quick hug. He turned back towards Aleise. "We could use some practice. Gotta be ready for the Battle." he said with a smile. He was very excited by the competition.
User Image

A L E I S E
Forgetting Last Friday

"Ah, so you all are in the competition too?" Aleise's smile grew just by a little. It was a confidant one at that. "Well this is sure to be interesting." Aleise chuckled. Though they were in the battle as well she didn't think there was any harm in talking to them at least. Aleise was excited, maybe more so. This competition would prove to her father that she was more than he thought her to be, and maybe even get her a record deal. Though coming in close to first could also land them one. But losing wasn't an option for her.

Music
the paint of
Silence.

User Image"So I was the odd one out..." Fetch pouted. "Still, this is pretty sweet. So now that we're done introducing ourselves, let's go practice." He clapped his hands together, winking at Aliese.
User Image

A L E I S E
Forgetting Last Friday

Aleise got a slight cold chill up her spine when Fetch winked at her. But she quickly shook it off. "Well if it's still alright with you all that would be fine with me. I'll just follow you all to wherever." IT sounded odd coming from her, but she didn't know where they were going. I mean she could hop a ride with one of them but she didn't like leaving her car, even if it was in poor condition. It was a nice car, but it needed some fixing up.

Music
the paint of
Silence.

3,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Jacob Gray

Jacob smiled. "Lets go then." he said, paying for everyone's movies. "We can watch these later on the 65 inch plasma screen." he said to them. He walked out the door, holding it open for everyone, and pulled out his keys to unlock his Camero. "Just follow me. It isn't far from here." he said, rolling down his window and putting in a mix CD which had bands such as Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed, Staind, Incubus, The Fray, Bullet For My Valentine, 311, and much more. He turned to Fetch and Alice. "What are you guys waiting for? Get in." he said with a smirk.
User Image

A L E I S E
Forgetting Last Friday

Aleise hadn't picked up a movie, couldn't find one for the most part. And she wasn't too shocked by his mention of his TV size. "Thank you." She said as Jacob held open the door. His choice of music was very good. But still she hesitated to hop in the car. "Can't." She pointed to her 67' Impala. Anyone could tell that it was well loved, though it had seen better days. "My gear's in the back." Aleise said. "I'll follow behind."

Music
the paint of
Silence.

3,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Jacob Gray

Jacob nodded. He got in his car, turning it on and putting it in reverse, his feet on the brake. "Make sure to keep up!" he yelled out of the window. He pulled out fast, and did a doughnut in the parking lot before exiting the parking lot.
User Image Fetch nodded, "Well, I guess we'll meet you there, then." He opened the door and slid into the backseat, pulling in Alice behind him. "Nice choice, buddy..." he smiled, leaning his head on Alice's shoulder.
User Image

A L E I S E
Forgetting Last Friday

"So that's how it's gonna be?" Again she said to herself switching gears and riding right on his tail. This wasn't a new trick for her. She knew the telltale signs of police, and when the person ahead of her was going to punch the brakes. She'd been in the car many a time with her older brother as he raced in the city where she last lived. She'd helped him build this masterpiece when she wasn't playing her bass.

Though she was flying down the road at dangerous speeds Aleise noticed the change from average housing to the expensive and lavish. But she was astounded at the house that she pulled into, just behind the others. It took her a moment to get out of the car. Though when she did she stretched and was smiling with a cocky smile.

Music
the paint of
Silence.

3,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Jacob Gray

Jacob looked in his rear view mirrior and smirked. He stepped on the gas harder, going at least 70 in a 40 mph road. He swerved through traffic and drifted into a cul-de-sac. He pulled into his driveway, skidding to a stop. He got out and laughed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff