Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Medic

I don't know who is usually in charge of posting threads about rig art, but since I didn't see any I wanted to post some screenshots of the rig.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Ooop, I got the final victory, I should have screened it.
Hope someone else did.

Frozen Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.THANK YOU!
As someone who never play RIGs this is my only chance of seeing these images. whee
User Image The art is pretty good :3
I still don't know if i should go ahead and play mine... :/

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
Thank you, I always play so fast I love these threads heart

Demonic Medic

Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.THANK YOU!
As someone who never play RIGs this is my only chance of seeing these images. whee

You're welcome smile

I'm starting to think that I shouldn't play them anymore though...
For the past 3 rigs, I've played and each time when I failed I got a grand drape item that came out with a bunch of different colors from Perfect Tragedy.
So I have a Tourmaline Grand Drape, a Topaz Grand Drape, and now an Aquamarine Grand Drape. stressed and this time I even go to stage 4 so I was thinking i'd get something better but...I guess the odds are against me sad

3D DEXCAT's Bride

Dainty Bunny

aww gaia-tan is too cute!
thanks for the post (:

heart

5,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Thanks for posting the art!
I don't play with RIGs anymore (bad luck. D: ), but I always did like seeing the artwork. biggrin
Aww, that poor watermeat.
Never gets any love.

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Why am I remembering Gaia-tan with blonde hair ._.

Frozen Sex Symbol

Raftelfan
Shiver`

You're welcome smile

I'm starting to think that I shouldn't play them anymore though...
For the past 3 rigs, I've played and each time when I failed I got a grand drape item that came out with a bunch of different colors from Perfect Tragedy.
So I have a Tourmaline Grand Drape, a Topaz Grand Drape, and now an Aquamarine Grand Drape. stressed and this time I even go to stage 4 so I was thinking i'd get something better but...I guess the odds are against me sad
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heh, reason why I don't play.
I rather just buy the items I know I light with gold via MP. And if i happen to like a item that is worth a lot then I just figure that my chances are .0000001% of me getting it anywyas. sweatdrop

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

I don't know what legends these all are based off of, but I find it strangely amusing that all the "bosses" also happen to be demons with Zombie forms in DemiKids.

Gembuzom (not spelled Genbu for some reason)
Suzakzom
Byakozom
Seiryuzom

Probably just a coincidence but eh.

Cheery Genius

User Image
—☆—

Anyone else notice the Yu Yu Hakusho reference? The characters Gaia-tan fights against are named after the Four Saint Beasts.

Invisible Player

15,300 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Wow!! Those look great.
But I dont play RIG's though its my first time seeing them.
Thank you!!

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

Bolsheviki
User Image
—☆—

Anyone else notice the Yu Yu Hakusho reference? The characters Gaia-tan fights against are named after the Four Saint Beasts.

I never watched YYH. >v> It's probably more likely than DemiKids though (and I'd j**z my pants if that's what it was based off of).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff