Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mom doesn't make me do much of anything. Dad, on the other hand... "Do the dishes, clean the bathroom, clean your room, dust off the computer desk..." Grr.

Needless to say, I've spent most of my summer with my mom, which pisses my dad off... but I don't really care because I'm leaving for college at the end of next month.

4,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I've got summer homework. crying
lol i do nuthin we got dozens of serevents in our house were rich!

Feline Paladin

lexie_k
thanks<3
sorry my responses are slow. we need to get this thread awsome<3
lol
OMG! who hates cleaning bathtubs?

Dishes. >.< Give me bathtubs any day.

And anyway, summer vacation is a break from school, not a break from chores. Chores need to get done, or your life will be miserable. Every summer, I always had to do chores whether or not I had anything planned for vacation. Unless I was away from home, of course. ^^

Tipsy Fatcat

LOL! my mom always bosses me around =w=

3,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
-_- my mom is making me go to camp and i dont want to go. its get on my nevers.
I know i hate it when your doing something and your mom just keeps telling you to do other chores!!!! Man cant they do it themselves?!?!

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
tutoring... hate it!!!

Moonlight Genius

7,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
That's funny.
SHES GOT A POINT
Summer is only a coincidence. Try "Mom! Stop telling me stuff to do! It's my 3 DAYS off from WORK!" Lols. sweatdrop
Agreed! Gah, I hate chores, especially during the summer. My philosophy is; Why do chores as kids if we have to do them when we get older? I say, only make kids do chores when they need to be punished. True you need to learn how to do these things for when you get older, but once you learn, I find no reason for us kids to do chores. You are only a kid once and you just keep getting older. So for god's sake, let us have our carefree childhood, will you?

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
I'm planning to get revenge but how??????????

4laugh Oooh,ooh,ooh,I knooooooooow,wait I got nothin! evil evil evil evil evil evil evil

But still I like my mom but she can be really bossy and mean but not all the time! 4laugh rofl 4laugh

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
lexie_k
thanks<3
sorry my responses are slow. we need to get this thread awsome<3
lol
OMG! who hates cleaning bathtubs?

Hey I watched your vid okay how do i vote???
my family alway makes me do their works n they did nothin return back to me in every summer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff