Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tenkai Matsumoto
Croix Coldheart
Kire Shirome
So cool.

Call it a pass time few find interest within. I try to keep it as relevant as theoretically possible regardless.

Isn't that the same thing from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood?

Not intentionally if it is. I haven't bothered to watch Brotherhood yet ever since I found out it has little to nothing to do with the original.

How would it be the same? It isn't really similar to a philosopher stone if that is what you mean.

Lonely Scamp

Croix Coldheart

Not intentionally if it is. I haven't bothered to watch Brotherhood yet ever since I found out it has little to nothing to do with the original.

How would it be the same? It isn't really similar to a philosopher stone if that is what you mean.

Not at all similar to a Philosopher Stone in any way because that's not what I was referring to.

I was referring to something towards the end where the main villain Father demonstrates his mastery of alchemy by creating a controlled fusion reaction in the palm of his hand, essentially creating a miniature sun.
Tenkai Matsumoto
Croix Coldheart

Not at all similar to a Philosopher Stone in any way because that's not what I was referring to.

I was referring to something towards the end where the main villain Father demonstrates his mastery of alchemy by creating a controlled fusion reaction in the palm of his hand, essentially creating a miniature sun.

I see. You would be correct then.

I haven't had Croix duplicate that ability since 07, as such abilities declined rapidly in popularity and acceptance for good reason.

Perhaps I will give that show a shot after all. Was it as good at the original in your opinion?
Croix Coldheart

stare ~You haven't watched Brotherhood?

Tisk...
Rune Slessiane
Croix Coldheart

stare ~You haven't watched Brotherhood?

Tisk...

If netflix has it, I will probably watch it now.

I just finished up Deadman wonderland, and Sword art online seasons 1.
Croix Coldheart

~Yes it does... -eyes him-
Rune Slessiane
Croix Coldheart

~Yes it does... -eyes him-

When I finish up the new episodes of Ancient Aliens I'll dive into it.

-Blinks back at-
Croix Coldheart

When I finish up the new episodes of Ancient Aliens I'll dive into it.

-Blinks back at-

-Blinks- Thats acceptable...

Watching that also.. ninja

Desirable Hellraiser

11,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Mmmmm look who drops in..

From heaven? NOT
                From under and bubbling upwards in hellfire smoke
                ~Saphira enters~

Question...If your character has a new year resolution what would that be?

Aged Gaian

LADY KAMA SUCCUBOSS

From heaven? NOT
                ~Saphira enters~

Be a good dad.

Lonely Scamp

Croix Coldheart

I see. You would be correct then.

I haven't had Croix duplicate that ability since 07, as such abilities declined rapidly in popularity and acceptance for good reason.

Perhaps I will give that show a shot after all. Was it as good at the original in your opinion?

I wouldn't know, I only read that on the wiki.

And "duplicate that ability"? ._.

High-functioning Lunatic

LADY KAMA SUCCUBOSS

From heaven? NOT
                ~Saphira enters~

Find somebody, somebody like him. Somebody with weird-a** powers or somebody too smart to be human or some weird humanoid thing that could tell him stories from another world. Find somebody who understands and accepts rather than casts doubt or fear on the supernatural. Find somebody he doesn't have to put up the farce for, be they friend, lover, or comrade in arms.

Lonely Scamp

LADY KAMA SUCCUBOSS

Tenkai's would be the same as every other year.

To make sure next year still happens.

Summery Millionaire

LADY KAMA SUCCUBOSS

From heaven? NOT
                ~Saphira enters~

For Kire, it wouldn't matter. Humans messure their lives in years . He wouldn't understand the concept.

Cultist

Scalar Warfare
*Beneficial.

People like you get beat up on a daily basis.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff