Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kire Shirome
Its the legendary Croix-san! The great one who forges suns!

Ironically I'm looking to forge a neutron star, and collapse it into a black hole contained within an intricate layer of space time pocket dimensions here soon.

Not that anyone would care to read that post.

And those forged suns weren't actual suns, simply contained nuclear fusion that gave the miniature comparison of a celestial body.

Summery Millionaire

Kire Shirome
So cool.

Call it a pass time few find interest within. I try to keep it as relevant as theoretically possible regardless.

Profitable Businessman

Croix Coldheart

Something that can absorb, and expend massive amounts of energy to act as a damper of sorts. I'm working on gathering some of the raw materials.

Sounds OP, yes. But I plan to use it as a plot premise to lessen Croix's own passive abilities.

So a limiter of sorts, correct? Do you want it to be wearable or something that becomes permanent via other methods?

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Croix Coldheart
Kire Shirome
So cool.

Call it a pass time few find interest within. I try to keep it as relevant as theoretically possible regardless.

My favorite coldhearted bodyguard brother darling <3

-sits upon cold cloud of awesomeness-
Mr Shinjiko
Croix Coldheart

Something that can absorb, and expend massive amounts of energy to act as a damper of sorts. I'm working on gathering some of the raw materials.

Sounds OP, yes. But I plan to use it as a plot premise to lessen Croix's own passive abilities.

So a limiter of sorts, correct? Do you want it to be wearable or something that becomes permanent via other methods?

I was thinking a smaller item he could carry on him. Such as a pendant, eye patch, or even so far as to sew the item into his very flesh. I suppose embedding it within one of his gauntlets would work as well since he already uses them to dampen his absorption to a minor degree.

I wouldn't want it removed or damaged during a fight, less it becomes unstable and eats the thread I'm in.

So long as Tous could realistically create the item with the materials given the semantics or details aren't as relevant. It would be more a device for Croix's plot to sustain his conscious existence over the persona entity that wants to devour and mindlessly destroy everything.

In short. Croix himself is benevolent. He accumulated massive stores of energy to feed his absorption, but once they are depleted he succumbs to his alter ego that wants to drain everyone dead until enough energy is siphoned to reassert himself.

This would allow Croix to simply be himself without worrying about being possessed once more. For a time at least until a plot twist is necessary.
All these ******** ancient a** names showing up after all this time.

DeSeers, Coldhearts, ******** antique ********

Gawtdamn, ********. Gawtdamn.

Profitable Businessman

Croix Coldheart

I was thinking a smaller item he could carry on him. Such as a pendant, eye patch, or even so far as to sew the item into his very flesh. I suppose embedding it within one of his gauntlets would work as well since he already uses them to dampen his absorption to a minor degree.

I wouldn't want it removed or damaged during a fight, less it becomes unstable and eats the thread I'm in.

So long as Tous could realistically create the item with the materials given the semantics or details aren't as relevant. It would be more a device for Croix's plot to sustain his conscious existence over the persona entity that wants to devour and mindlessly destroy everything.

In short. Croix himself is benevolent. He accumulated massive stores of energy to feed his absorption, but once they are depleted he succumbs to his alter ego that wants to drain everyone dead until enough energy is siphoned to reassert himself.

This would allow Croix to simply be himself without worrying about being possessed once more. For a time at least until a plot twist is necessary.

I'm assuming here that the items Croix will be providing will be needed in the creation of such an item, correct? When you're set to make the order, we'd have to ICly meet somewhere to begin the transaction. Be it Sigil, Tous' village or somewhere else, it doesn't matter.

Have you thought of a device that delivers that desired amount of energy from continuous creation to sate the alternate persona?

Omnipresent Consumer

Croix needs to join Ertai
Mr Shinjiko

I'm assuming here that the items Croix will be providing will be needed in the creation of such an item, correct? When you're set to make the order, we'd have to ICly meet somewhere to begin the transaction. Be it Sigil, Tous' village or somewhere else, it doesn't matter.

Have you thought of a device that delivers that desired amount of energy from continuous creation to sate the alternate persona?

I'll post in your village thread once I accumulate the items in question, and elaborate further through PM's to help the process. No worries for now.

Ertai: Perhaps after I finish this plot device. What would Ertai have in mind for someone as loathed, and ill regarded as Croix anyway? xD

Volk:

Who says I'm ancient? If I was, how would you even recognize me unless you're ancient yourself.

Omnipresent Poster

Gone for pax south. See ya sunday.

Lonely Scamp

Croix Coldheart
Kire Shirome
So cool.

Isn't that the same thing from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood?

Aged Gaian

Dear Princess Molestia
Yawn~

*Hits the shining wizard on Molestia*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items