Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't think I know anyone here.

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Angry Russian... Sounds familiar...
I haven't roleplayed in years. I haven't posted much in years. The only character I use is one called Vincent Grace. Big 'ole boy.

Aged Gatekeeper

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Erik: What the ********. Are you. Doing here?

I thought you died bro.
Yeah. Well, the same could be said for you. And besides, you've seen me a couple times. I don't really venture off where I don't know at least one person.

Aged Gaian

Vincent Grace
I haven't roleplayed in years. I haven't posted much in years. The only character I use is one called Vincent Grace. Big 'ole boy.

Welcome to Sigil. Its a good time to start back playing.

Feel free to tell us about your character and we can help you try to get him involved ICly.

Rune Slessiane's Husband

Fashionable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Ecstuffuan. I knew another Gaian that used that name I think. He was really into grappling. We fought once, actually. Vincent versus his character. At the old B.A I think.
Was it Seig? Sieg? I don't remember.

Aged Gaian

Vincent Grace
Was it Seig? Sieg? I don't remember.

That was this character's Dad.

I played Sieg smile

I'm still into grappling but I'm better about it. I make it fun for me and my opponent. It's very entertaining.
Oh, okay. Well, I'm not much into writing nowadays. I just pop in to see whats going on in my off time. I rarely even post. Unlike Chance over here, I have almost zero items. But then, Chance has been on this forum for ******** ever. He's like, one of the founding fathers.

I thank you for the invite to play, but I'd rather not. I'm pretty rusty.

Aged Gatekeeper

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Erik emotion_donotwant I'm not that old.

Aged Gaian

Vincent Grace
Oh, okay. Well, I'm not much into writing nowadays. I just pop in to see whats going on in my off time. I rarely even post. Unlike Chance over here, I have almost zero items. But then, Chance has been on this forum for ******** ever. He's like, one of the founding fathers.

I thank you for the invite to play, but I'd rather not. I'm pretty rusty.

Thats fine, I understand.

but keep in mind there is no like five paragraph minimum or anything. You write however much you need to. You also don't have to worry about getting nuked from orbit, like you did in the old B.A. You don't need items, just imagination emotion_brofist

Aged Gaian

Vincent Grace
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yep, that stuff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces