Welcome to Gaia! ::

Im falling in love all over agian.. :/
everyone does you cant really stop it
l0chness m0nstar
*again

I dated a guy for a year and 3 months.. he broke my heart.. and within two days had a girl friend.. But im starting to like someone.. and its coming on too fast.
blackmaiden9
l0chness m0nstar
*again

I dated a guy for a year and 3 months.. he broke my heart.. and within two days had a girl friend.. But im starting to like someone.. and its coming on too fast.

i was actually correcting your spelling, but....uh, okay.
blackmaiden9
l0chness m0nstar
*again

Say no to gingers ... and epic cookies ... unless a guy named Brandon owes it to you ...
Kaiosou Kineta
blackmaiden9
l0chness m0nstar
*again

Say no to gingers ... and epic cookies ... unless a guy named Brandon owes it to you ...

... thats kinda..... umm odd.. a guy name brandon owes me a epic cookie.
blackmaiden9
Kaiosou Kineta
blackmaiden9
l0chness m0nstar
*again

Then I will see to it that this "Brandon" gets you your cookie! Whoever he is ... he's not me ... I promise ... 3nodding
Kaiosou Kineta
blackmaiden9
Kaiosou Kineta
blackmaiden9
l0chness m0nstar
*again

Then I will see to it that this "Brandon" gets you your cookie! Whoever he is ... he's not me ... I promise ... 3nodding

.... Im kinda creeped now... No affence or anything.

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

User Image
XD I am Not In Love Yet
User Image