Welcome to Gaia! ::

From the Gaia Online Blog.

Quote:
Have you ever dreamt about being Gaia rich and famous? Here’s your chance at 30-seconds of fame and a chance at winning 500,000 gold at the same time on Gaia. We’re holding a contest where you call and leave us a voicemail explaining WHY you keep coming back to Gaia over and over. Is it the awesome games? The interesting topics? The place where your friends are? Tell us your story and we’ll pick the best ones, put them together, and play them on our site so that everyone can hear your voices. How’s that for allowing self-expression? Grand prize winner gets 500,000 gold and 10 other runner-ups will each get 50,000 gold. Everyone else gets a huge THANK YOU for sharing your story with us.(click here for full story)

Sorry but if you get a busy signal, try back in a few minutes....it means our phone system is melting from too many calls at once! rofl

Want to comment on this blog post? Please post your comments below...

EDIT 8/17: We're working hard to get through them all and we're 3/4 done. There are some GREAT recordings in there and we can't wait to share them with you soon, so hang tight!

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

User Image
It seems cool, and it's a nice way to verbally voice how you feel. :3

DOUBLE COMPLETE RAINBOW. dramallama

Cutie-Pie

Interesting ...

5,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Cool idea, gaia!
first page?
Have you ever dreamt about being Gaia rich and famous? Here’s your chance at 30-seconds of fame and a chance at winning 500,000 gold at the same time on Gaia.

jajahahha oh ********

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
Lucky 7, post. dramallama

Noob

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Bonzly's Significant Otter

Inquisitive Traveler

Its a good idea, but I think there should be more prizes, as there are a heck of a lot more users than ever. Even if you gave 100 runners up 5k each, that would be cool. Everybody likes a boost!

As to the contest itself, sounds interesting and seems like a fresh idea - thank you!

Shy Seeker

21,525 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

oOo.. I can't wait. ^ Hello Dazed!

7,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
meow biggrin

Timid Gaian