its my first job!! very excite

also sorry hallows bby ilu

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
    • Advent Attendee 50
    • Frozen Sleuth 100
    • Mark Twain 100
    Congrats, Child!!

And oh my gosh, I just want this week to end. And an especially sucky Thursday to boot. This whole week has been bad juju.

Toxic Fairy

16,475 Points
    • Bookworm 100
    • Married 100
    Greetings beautiful people

Defensive Healer

31,225 Points
    • Power Converter 150
    • Restorative Spirit 250
    • Winter Guardian 250
    Tadalicious
    Greetings beautiful people

Hello beautiful person.

Wistful Witch

Death T-2
    Congrats, Child!!

And oh my gosh, I just want this week to end. And an especially sucky Thursday to boot. This whole week has been bad juju.

I'm so sorry you're having a bad week too, I'm ready for this week to be over too.

Though I was in a bit of a foul mood your signature certainly made me feel better.

Defensive Healer

31,225 Points
    • Power Converter 150
    • Restorative Spirit 250
    • Winter Guardian 250
    During chat, Ookami and I came up with some themes for next week and onward:

Obon Week - Takes place between Aug 8-16 and is a festival for the dead in Japanese culture. We considered doing this one next week between 9-15 of August.

Achievement Titles Week - Dress up according to your chosen achievement titles. Seriously want to do this the week after Obon because the idea is so original.

Monster Week - Assume the guise of your favorite monster from any source.

RPG Week - Choose your class, go classless, or anything relevant to the genre.

Elements Week - Fire, water, wind, earth, metal, periodic table, etc.

Concert Week - Be a musician, a crazy fan, an instrument, the stage. Either way, your part of the experience.

"Spirit Week" Week - Dress up according to the days you experienced during your school days.

Back to School Week

Towns Week - Dress in your Town colors: Aekea, Durem, Barton, Gambino.

Summer Blockbuster/Movie Week

Dangerous Citizen

8,200 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Signature Look 250
    • Risky Lifestyle 100

xxx x

^ those are all really good!

Defensive Healer

31,225 Points
      • Power Converter 150
      • Restorative Spirit 250
      • Winter Guardian 250
      Childishly Mature

xxx x

^ those are all really good!

Thanks. Most of the credit should go to Ookami since she came up with most of them. I helped modify/broaden a few of her suggested days like RPG and Monster week. Only one I actually came up was Elements Day. xD

Intergalactic Inquisitor

Silver_Cerulean

Obon Week - Takes place between Aug 8-16 and is a festival for the dead in Japanese culture. We considered doing this one next week between 9-15 of August.

Achievement Titles Week - Dress up according to your chosen achievement titles. Seriously want to do this the week after Obon because the idea is so original.

Concert Week - Be a musician, a crazy fan, an instrument, the stage. Either way, your part of the experience.

"Spirit Week" Week - Dress up according to the days you experienced during your school days.

Back to School Week

My only adjustment would be to add in User Run Ball Week since they just announced it, but other than that this looks fabulous! heart

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
        • Kuro Gang 250
        • Married 100
        • The Key to Victory 50
        HaIIows
        i guess we'll try again for circle on friday? crying

☠ ☠ "Ring a bell so the serpent hears us, let her know that we're tried and true. ." ☠ ☠
        User Image
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

YOU DIDN'T QUOTE ME FOR SHARING CIRCLE!!!! D8 You gotta quote me, dude! XD

Also, I still wanna work on the Pantheon thingy! biggrin We should all get back into it!

☠ ☠ ". .No the beasts, they won't get near us- And we're not scared of You." ☠ ☠

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
        • Advent Attendee 50
        • Frozen Sleuth 100
        • Mark Twain 100
        OokamixHime
        Death T-2
        Congrats, Child!!

I'm so sorry you're having a bad week too, I'm ready for this week to be over too.

Though I was in a bit of a foul mood your signature certainly made me feel better.

Jareth's smirk makes me feel better, too. ;_;

But the week is pretty much over, now. And I've got one good thing going on, selling the use of some art. Pretty great right now. :3

Defensive Healer

31,225 Points
        • Power Converter 150
        • Restorative Spirit 250
        • Winter Guardian 250
        featherfire520
        Silver_Cerulean

Back to School Week

My only adjustment would be to add in User Run Ball Week since they just announced it, but other than that this looks fabulous! heart

o.o Forgot about that. Definitely should be a part of our weekly theme. ^^ I just saw the forum yesterday and thought the themes for this year's ball were pretty nice.

Wistful Witch

Death T-2

Jareth's smirk makes me feel better, too. ;_;

But the week is pretty much over, now. And I've got one good thing going on, selling the use of some art. Pretty great right now. :3

xd Thank goodness for Jareth's smile.

That's good to hear whee

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas