EveEden
not sure what to make for a vday avie

Me either xD

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
is it weird that im actually kind of enjoying an assignment??
(spoiler because tl;dr)

we're supposed to make a "working prototype" based on some concepts the library gave us cause they want to redesign their website

i'm not sure how "working" it's supposed to be; like im pretty sure we're supposed to just do the home page since that's what they gave us, but i dont know if the links are supposed to link anywhere..

but anyway like, my group spent 2 hours in the lab today working on basically an outline and i didnt want to wait til monday so i just told my group that i'd do some of the changes so we can work on some of the other stuff on monday (like we have to do an annotated screenshot, fill out some table, and do some other bs documentation)

and i spent like the last 2 hours making some of the changes and it was kinda fun i mean it was just filling out some of the stuff we didnt finish and making some of the elements on the page react to when you mouse over stuff

I don't wanna seem like i'm taking over the project or something, and i guess this is the "hard part" of the assignment, but we're only meeting for another hour or two on monday and documentation stuff can take a while, and the thing is due on tuesday
Izzy Said Rawr

Hi Izzy

SheThoughtSheDid
is it weird that im actually kind of enjoying an assignment??
(spoiler because tl;dr)

we're supposed to make a "working prototype" based on some concepts the library gave us cause they want to redesign their website

i'm not sure how "working" it's supposed to be; like im pretty sure we're supposed to just do the home page since that's what they gave us, but i dont know if the links are supposed to link anywhere..

but anyway like, my group spent 2 hours in the lab today working on basically an outline and i didnt want to wait til monday so i just told my group that i'd do some of the changes so we can work on some of the other stuff on monday (like we have to do an annotated screenshot, fill out some table, and do some other bs documentation)

and i spent like the last 2 hours making some of the changes and it was kinda fun i mean it was just filling out some of the stuff we didnt finish and making some of the elements on the page react to when you mouse over stuff

I don't wanna seem like i'm taking over the project or something, and i guess this is the "hard part" of the assignment, but we're only meeting for another hour or two on monday and documentation stuff can take a while, and the thing is due on tuesday

I wouldn't worry about it

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Izzy Said Rawr

Silver Dolphin

i have a fairy by my side

Rainbowrific Renia

Amazing Q

Princess Pandamonium

Paul-19

GLJordan

MsGrimm

Chaos_Bunny

cramshaft

Childishly Mature

Death T-2

Radiant Racheal

Kiwiangel9

Nariana

Misaki Blaze

featherfire520

Hello Neon

o-HANAKO-o

CynHimawari2828

Tadalicious

EveEden

Rosalyn Lenne Jibbs

this is an old list i found on my comp so hopefully im not missing anyone

GSWAP Pokemon Tourney

Questions:
1. Would you like to participate in a pokemon tournament against other GSWAP members? (if no, just quote me saying no so I can take you off my quote wall and not bug you with notifications)
2. Do you have a DS, 3DS, or both? (whether it’s a 3ds/xl or ds/dsi/etc shouldn’t matter)
3. What pokemon games do you have? (List all the ones you have from: X/Y, BW, B2W2, Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, HeartGold/SoulSilver)
4. What week of March/April/May/June would work for you (or, what week wouldn’t work for you?)
5. If you work or have class, what times are you definitely available on a given day?
6. List any friend codes you have (3ds or pokemon)
7. Would you consider yourself a casual/novice player, intermediate, or expert?
(this is in case we decide to figure out how to pair people based on their skill; casual/novice means you just play the game and/or level them up without much thought, expert means you go full out EV training and s**t, intermediate could be some mix of both
8. should we do this just for fun, or would you be interested in a prize for the top winners?
votes for fun: 0 prize: 0

After this we can figure out what “rules” the tournament should have (no legendaries, no pokemon from a certain generation, what type of battle mode to battle with) and then figure out how to pair people (random gen/based on expertise) and then we check out compatible schedules

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

SheThoughtSheDid

So I've been thinking about this and I never really enjoy people battles since I always horribly lose (xD)
so maybe I can sit this out and provide prizes for the top 3 or something.
Like first place 1m, second gets 500k, and third gets 250k
So if xx number of people end up entering, I can offer these prizes
Might stir up more interest too I dunno
Or if people want it to be for fun without prizes that's cool too

also aren't jordan and eve the same personUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

AxeInii's Problem

Stellar Star

SheThoughtSheDid
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Izzy Said Rawr

Silver Dolphin

i have a fairy by my side

Rainbowrific Renia

Amazing Q

Princess Pandamonium

Paul-19

GLJordan

MsGrimm

Chaos_Bunny

cramshaft

Childishly Mature

Death T-2

Radiant Racheal

Kiwiangel9

Nariana

Misaki Blaze

featherfire520

Hello Neon

o-HANAKO-o

CynHimawari2828

Tadalicious

EveEden

Rosalyn Lenne Jibbs

GSWAP Pokemon Tourney

Questions:
1. Would you like to participate in a pokemon tournament against other GSWAP members? (if no, just quote me saying no so I can take you off my quote wall and not bug you with notifications)
2. Do you have a DS, 3DS, or both? (whether it’s a 3ds/xl or ds/dsi/etc shouldn’t matter)
3. What pokemon games do you have? (List all the ones you have from: X/Y, BW, B2W2, Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, HeartGold/SoulSilver)
4. What week of March/April/May/June would work for you (or, what week wouldn’t work for you?)
5. If you work or have class, what times are you definitely available on a given day?
(this is in case we decide to figure out how to pair people based on their skill; casual/novice means you just play the game and/or level them up without much thought, expert means you go full out EV training and s**t, intermediate could be some mix of both

After this we can figure out what “rules” the tournament should have (no legendaries, no pokemon from a certain generation, what type of battle mode to battle with) and then figure out how to pair people (random gen/based on expertise) and then we check out compatible schedules

Sadly, though I do have a 3DS I do not have any pokemon games anymore.[I had white but my friend broke it D< so I can only use an emulator on my phone to play]
but feel free to still quote me, I'd like to stalk. emotion_dowant

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
SheThoughtSheDid

So I've been thinking about this and I never really enjoy people battles since I always horribly lose (xD)
so maybe I can sit this out and provide prizes for the top 3 or something.
Like first place 1m, second gets 500k, and third gets 250k
So if xx number of people end up entering, I can offer these prizes
Might stir up more interest too I dunno
Or if people want it to be for fun without prizes that's cool too

also aren't jordan and eve the same personUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i mean it's just us, but you don't have to if you don't want to lol

i'll edit in a "do you want a prize" option i guess

also idk

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
o-HANAKO-o

Sadly, though I do have a 3DS I do not have any pokemon games anymore.[I had white but my friend broke it D< so I can only use an emulator on my phone to play]
but feel free to still quote me, I'd like to stalk. emotion_dowant

speaking of emulators, i was thinking maybe in the future we could do one through PokeMMO (the free firered MMO version on PC) but right now it'd be like.. there wouldn't be enough time to get a team together

i think there's also other pokemon online stuff we could look into

if no one wants to enter we could bring that up for a later date

that way even people that don't have a legit version of pokemon or the systems could participate too

Familiar Conversationalist

14,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
SheThoughtSheDid

GSWAP Pokemon Tourney

Questions:

no thank you smile

Stellar Moonwalker

27,550 Points
  • I Voted! 25
  • Galactic Domination 200
SheThoughtSheDid

No, I wouldn't be able to sad

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
SheThoughtSheDid

GSWAP Pokemon Tourney

Questions:
8. should we do this just for fun, or would you be interested in a prize for the top winners?
votes for fun: 0 prize: 0

Sadly take me off the list I don't own a DS.

GLJordan
Hi Izzy

Hey Jordan how are you heart

Bashful Gaian

12,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
SheThoughtSheDid

Unforunately, no. The last Pokemon game I played was Sapphire... and that isn't online. xP Thanks for the invite, though. ^^

Izzy Derp's Prince

Sparkling Sex Symbol

20,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Cool Cat 500
SheThoughtSheDid

GSWAP Pokemon Tourney

Questions:
1. YES
2. BOTH
3. X, black and soul silver and ruby (XD)... but only have decent pokemon on X and black
4. april 14th to 25th
5. I have classes from 12:30 to 8:30 pm but I have lots of homewok. so..... (im sorry I always forget what time I'm in xD)
6. 1950-9144-6085
7. intermediate I think....
8. prize... why not xD

Hygienic Genius

I'd like to... Not sure how I could actually play. I stopped playing Black a long time ago and never made it too far. Lost Sapphire, my main game, years ago. So maybe?

DS

Black and White (only played Black, though)

Don't work:
Week of March 3-ish is Spring Break I think. Out of town on a school trip.
First two weeks of May are finals and whatnot.

Until May, I'm generally not available until after 5 PM most weekdays. Some days, even later. During the summer, I'll be working. So not available until about 6 PM.

I don't know mine, and not sure where my DS is atm..... sweatdrop
Remind me to do this later?

Casual/novice to intermediate

Either way is fine with me. Prizes are cool, but the idea of just getting together works. Sorry for not really choosing a side >.<;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff