white 0.03579418344519 3.6% [ 48 ]
black 0.04399701715138 4.4% [ 59 ]
brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Nariana

GURL
It's not not having bleeding. It's the chance of not having headaches but also bleeding erratically vs. right now where I am finally regular, but I get headaches. Either way I'll get my period, but before I knew exactly when they'd start and now they will likely happen whenever they feel like it.

Also I have a headache right now even though my period's long over, so I don't think it'll work anyway. So it'll probably just be headaches with erratic bleeding, so I'll likely end up returning to the old pills anyway, so I'm not sure this test period is even worth it. And if it's not free anymore, I'll really regret switching.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hygienic Genius

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

NATURAL WOMEN ONLY

Ohhh, I see now. In that case, I'd definitely say switch back asap. I hate that feeling when you're not entirely sure, but your subconscious is telling you that it's time and you just refuse to believe it.... emotion_facepalm

But if you are doubtful already, you should probably just switch.
For me, I don't take pills. I use the NuvaRing. My periods are much lighter; used to be a moderate to heavy 7-9 days and is now a slightly moderate to light 7-9 days. Must hide it to discourage men from peeking. xD

Spoopy Elder

Nariana

ALL NATURAL
They're already closed so I have to wait until Monday anyway so like, ugh. I'll probably end up trying it for a month because that's the serving size so. And if it works for the headaches... it probably still won't be worth the erratic. Ugh I'm passive

I'M WATCHING COMMUNITY AND OMFG I LOVE ITUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hygienic Genius

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Well, good luck. >.<

I hear it's a hilarious show, but it's just another one that bites the dust. Another forgotten show on my endless list...

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Nariana
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

NATURAL WOMEN ONLY

Ohhh, I see now. In that case, I'd definitely say switch back asap. I hate that feeling when you're not entirely sure, but your subconscious is telling you that it's time and you just refuse to believe it.... emotion_facepalm

But if you are doubtful already, you should probably just switch.
For me, I don't take pills. I use the NuvaRing. My periods are much lighter; used to be a moderate to heavy 7-9 days and is now a slightly moderate to light 7-9 days. Must hide it to discourage men from peeking. xD

7-9 days??? mine lasts like, 4-6. is that normal or

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
SheThoughtSheDid
7-9 days??? mine lasts like, 4-6. is that normal or

User Image

I'm the same. I think you're cool. I'm pretty sure 4 days is the norm.

User Image
User Image

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

#superhardcorecrazycommunityfan
COMMUNITY IS THE BESTEST SHOW.
Well, one of the bestest.
Season 4 is kinda "meh" in comparison to the others, but it's still funny enough.
The newest season is awesome so far, but I missed the latest episode sooooo... hopefully this hotel internet speeds up and I can watch it soon.

SIX SEASONS AND A MOVIE, IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

User Image
User Image

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Paul-19

User Image

The Pokemon Bank... it's happening.
Soon.
Very, very soon.
emotion_dowant

It's funny how I want to complete the Pokedex for a Shiny Charm that I don't even want/need.
I legit have shinies of all the Pokemon I care about. And I still have extra shinies just sitting in the PC.
Poor things...

User Image
User Image

Hygienic Genius

SheThoughtSheDid

No, I'm the odd one. emo

Spoopy Elder

Rainbowrific Renia

What's a shiny charm?

GURL TAWK
Mine are like 4-5 but drag out weird at the end. I dunno.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

User Image

It increases your chances of running into a shiny in the wild.

GIRLY STUFF
One time mine went on for a little over a week and it scared me. I thought something was wrong.
That happened last year.
It's been normal ever since, but if it happens again I might have to get that checked out.

User Image
User Image

Spoopy Elder

Rainbowrific Renia

And it's given through the bank if you complete your dex?
Mine won't be at all done though, so I guess it doesn't matter. xD
But I would like more shinies... I think literally all mine are from Paul trades.

GIRLSSS
Mine was irregular, which is what started all this talk. xD And sometimes I'd skip like 3 months and I'd seriously freak out. I don't wanna go back to that, especially since I'm totally married now and things could happen, so I need my period to be on time. Even though I'm so paranoid literally nothing could happen. BUT STILL. These new pills won't last long, I think.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

User Image

It's given in the game. I don't know how long it's been a thing, but I know it's obtainable in the 5th gen games as well.

Girly girl girl blah blah girls
Ooooh, I see. I'd freak out too, so that's understandable.
Good luck with the new pill (or good luck without it? Whatever you decide to do)
I bet getting those headaches is really crappy. I'd hate that. ><

User Image
User Image

Spoopy Elder

Rainbowrific Renia

Oh. I never ever complete the dex. Not since Yellow, the first one I played. xD

Yeah, I'll probably give it a month and then switch back. This sounds bad, but I'm so used to the headaches that I'd rather have them and be regular timed again. I seriously don't wanna ruin my cute underwear either. > u>;;;

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rainbowrific Renia
Paul-19

User Image

The Pokemon Bank... it's happening.
Soon.
Very, very soon.
emotion_dowant

It's funny how I want to complete the Pokedex for a Shiny Charm that I don't even want/need.
I legit have shinies of all the Pokemon I care about. And I still have extra shinies just sitting in the PC.
Poor things...

User Image
User Image

ohh yeah i saw a tweet about how it's starting up in some asian countries and i was like SOON

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff