Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who is all excited to dive back into zOMG!?

It's been far to long. 0.25641025641026 25.6% [ 10 ]
Uhh.. no. Not that s**t. 0.051282051282051 5.1% [ 2 ]
Hell yeah! 0.12820512820513 12.8% [ 5 ]
I would, but I'm busy. 0.025641025641026 2.6% [ 1 ]
Is it really that good? 0.025641025641026 2.6% [ 1 ]
Free Gold! 0.51282051282051 51.3% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]

Elfin Werewolf

Luckiiie
Ulrich Revian
New thread aye? I could do it I guess.

Should we have a whole new story liine? Or something similar to what we've always had?

Also, quick sidenote.
I enlisted into the USAF in August. Just got my date back for when I leave. I leave for basic training in January. o:

Oh good for you. Hope things work out alright. smile
I'm not sure what everything would or should be exactly. Would probably need to wait for input from the lot of us.

Lavish Shapeshifter

Ulrich Revian

Oh good for you. Hope things work out alright. smile
I'm not sure what everything would or should be exactly. Would probably need to wait for input from the lot of us.

thank you kindly, ^.^
&& Yeah, sure. 3nodding

Richard Craven's Coworker

Dreadlord King

Ulrich Revian

Was wondering why had such random urges to slay something.

Now know why...

Elfin Werewolf

Baron Gene
Ulrich Revian

Was wondering why had such random urges to slay something.

Now know why...

Well hello Gene, how are you?

Richard Craven's Coworker

Dreadlord King

Ulrich Revian

Horny
Hungry

Still alive.
Yaself, puppy meat?

Elfin Werewolf

Baron Gene
Ulrich Revian

Horny
Hungry

Still alive.
Yaself, puppy meat?

I too am still alive.
For now at least. How's DMS been for you?

Shapeshifter

Luckiiie
Ulrich Revian

Should we have a whole new story liine? Or something similar to what we've always had?

Also, quick sidenote.
I enlisted into the USAF in August. Just got my date back for when I leave. I leave for basic training in January. o:

Holy crap! What is your reason? Are you nervous? I couldn't join the military or similar, I would hate so much structure.

Elfin Werewolf

Wolvyn
Luckiiie
Ulrich Revian

Also, quick sidenote.

Holy crap! What is your reason? Are you nervous? I couldn't join the military or similar, I would hate so much structure.

I agree with you Rayne, but also.. I'm afraid of heights.. D:

Lavish Shapeshifter

Wolvyn

Uhm. A bit, but not really. More so.. excited as strange as that sounds. I've been in AFJROTC for my whole high school career so as weird as that sounds I miss being in uniform and I miss the structure.
My main reason would be school, though. The air force is really big on education and they pay for it so , *shrugs*
Aside from that not everyone has the guts to do it && not everyone is accepted into the airforce.. it's one of the hardest branches of service to get into. So, that's a rewarding feeling.

Ulrich Revian

See, that's the thing. Not every job in the air force pertains to flying. I landed the job, "security forces," which is basically like a cop. So, I doubt i'll be flying much aside from going to places that I am stationed.

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,325 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
I see that everyone's as lively as ever~

cat_3nodding

Lavish Shapeshifter

Turnabout Spaz

cat_3nodding

Welcome back ~

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,325 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
Luckiiie
Turnabout Spaz

cat_3nodding

Welcome back ~

Happy to be back

Animal Shapeshifter

28,200 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Ulrich Revian
Send me a link to the new thread, if one is created, because I won't be able to keep up with stuff very well when the 4th comes around since I start my job that day. Plus I'll only get two days off each week and depending on my schedule I might be tired as hell after work so yeah.

Elfin Werewolf

xXxCrystal KnightxXx
Ulrich Revian
Send me a link to the new thread, if one is created, because I won't be able to keep up with stuff very well when the 4th comes around since I start my job that day. Plus I'll only get two days off each week and depending on my schedule I might be tired as hell after work so yeah.

That sounds.. awful. D;

Lavish Shapeshifter

So.. I was thinking. Maybe we can start off with the gang finally getting back on their feet after maybe a flood came through and washed away majority of their old density. So they were forced to move elsewhere. && now they are catching wind from passing by nomads that another pack is looking for a new home as well and wants to take over our pack? Idk.
Anyone can elaborate and throw in their ideas.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff