Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
            xx User Image xxUser Image

Hobbies: (List at least two others beside singing, dancing, etc., and then describe/explain them)
                                          ✦ (one)
                                          ✦ (two)

Fears: (List at least two)
                                          ✦ (one)
                                          ✦ (two)

Tattoos and Piercings: (opt. ; links, maybe?)

I know about the other wing: (Yes or No? p.s. Not everyone knows! I will allow everyone to have one charrie that knows so choose which one you want to know wisely thanks ^w^)

Puppetmaster: (Username)

[list][list][list][list][list] [color=white]xx[/color] [IMG]http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k632/XxX__Crunchies__xXx/Quickie/oie_6ls1qhLGo17I_zpsj4nqczjn.png[/IMG] [color=white]xx[/color][IMG]http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k632/XxX__Crunchies__xXx/Quickie/oie_SIeABfT0Oruh_zpsojxijm6h.png[/IMG]
            [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
            [color=color1][b]Hobbies:[/b] [color=COLOR2](List at least two others beside singing, dancing, etc., and then describe/explain them)
            ✦ (one)
            ✦ (two)[/color]

[b]Fears:[/b] [color=COLOR2](List at least two)
            ✦ (one)
            ✦ (two)[/color]

[b]Tattoos and Piercings:[/b] [color=COLOR2](opt. ; links, maybe?)[/color]

[b]I know about the other wing:[/b] [color=COLOR2](Yes or No? p.s. Not everyone knows! I will allow everyone to have one charrie that knows so choose which one you want to know wisely thanks ^w^)[/color]

[b]Puppetmaster:[/b] [color=COLOR2](Username)[/color][/color]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
Sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛs

[IMG]http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k632/XxX__Crunchies__xXx/Quickie/oie_S0jYXvtHyH2n_zpsspubhfnt.png[/IMG]

[size=9.5]Gender: Female/Male | Age: 16-19 | Name: First Name Last Name| Race: Here| Puppetmaster: Username Here [/size]

Tᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀs

[IMG]http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k632/XxX__Crunchies__xXx/Quickie/oie_S0jYXvtHyH2n_zpsspubhfnt.png[/IMG]

[size=9.5]Gender: Female/Male | Age: 25-UP | Name: First Name Last Name| Race: Here| Subject: Here| Puppetmaster: Username Here [/size]

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User Image

User Image

XXXXX SloɴeSlαvυѕѕXXXXX

D o n ' t L o o k A t M e L i k e T h a t
                                                          ◄▌▌▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▌▌►

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

●Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I ﹕ here
                                                          ●Wʜᴏ ᴀᴍ I ᴡɪᴛʜ ﹕ here
                                                          ●Hᴏᴡ I ғᴇᴇʟ ﹕ here
                                                          ●Lᴇᴠᴇʟ ﹕ here
                                                          ●Wᴇᴀᴘᴏɴ ﹕ here
                                                          : n/a

[IMG]http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k632/XxX__Crunchies__xXx/Quickie/oie_IY1Rxsw7CVa4_zpsyxwa0ciq.png[/IMG]

[IMGleft]http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k632/XxX__Crunchies__xXx/Quickie/oie_lw3nsC8CpZ8O_zps7xikutxt.png[/IMGleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][center]

[u][size=18][color=white]XXXXX[/color] [color=#64697c]Sloɴe[/color] ●[color= #63a1f6]●[/color]● [color=#64697c]Slαvυѕѕ[/color][color=white]XXXXX[/color][/u]

[size=19] D o n ' t L o o k A t M e L i k e T h a t [/size]
                                                          ◄▌[color=#63a1f6]▌[/color]▌▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▌[color=#63a1f6]▌[/color]▌►

[size=11] [color=#746a37]TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT[/color][/size]

[size=12][color= #63a1f6]●[/color]●Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I ﹕ [color=#4d515c]here[/color]
                                                          [color= #63a1f6]●[/color]●Wʜᴏ ᴀᴍ I ᴡɪᴛʜ ﹕ [color=#4d515c]here[/color]
                                                          [color= #63a1f6]●[/color]●Hᴏᴡ I ғᴇᴇʟ ﹕ [color=#4d515c] here[/color]
                                                          [color= #63a1f6]●[/color]●Lᴇᴠᴇʟ ﹕ [color=#4d515c]here[/color]
                                                          [color= #63a1f6]●[/color]●Wᴇᴀᴘᴏɴ ﹕ [color=#4d515c]here[/color]
                                                          [color= #63a1f6]●[/color]●[size=12]Ⓞ[/size][size=10]Ⓞ[/size][size=10]Ⓒ[/size][/color] : [color=#4d515c]n/a[/color][/size]

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User Image
Kitara Futimaka xxxx Creative xxxx 19
Plant Shadow

User Image

ϟI am a SHADOW, Hear me roar!

My name is... Kitara Aoi Futimaka
            Most call me... Kita or Aoi
            I have been alive for... Nine to Nineteen
            It seems that I am.... Female
            Apparently I am a child . Childhood picture
            Don't tell anyone but I am... Heterosexual
            My words of wisdom... "I dream my painting then I pain my dream"

Guess what I can do... Plant
            I also can use... Giant Paint Brush, Nature

I really enjoy... Painting, Nature, Being able to make new friends, That warm feeling you get inside when around a certain person, and Sounds of life.
            But can't stand.... Loud and obnoxious people, People who destroy the nature, Pollution, Reminded of the past, Animal abuse!

I suppose you should know... Responsible she has a leader mentality so she will take responsibility for all that she gets herself and others into. She has a creative mind she has always drawn anything that pops into her mind. Although her blindness makes things much more complicated for her she is a very courageous girl and doesn't back down from any challenge. She is very discreet too because she can use the plants to her advantage to tell her how to move around. She can become pretty obsessive if something big catches her interest. She is a very stubborn girl as well her way or the highway!

Just a little about my life... Kitara was born to a modern Japanese family the doctor's told her parents that she is very different from other kids because she was blind. So as a kid Kitara had a very hard time adapting to the world because she didn't know what anything was or why she couldn't see anything. So the first five years of her life was a very sad time for her because she learned of her blindness and exactly what it was she was missing as she started to touch on things that her mom described to her. So they did that and by nine years hit she discovered that nature spoke to her telling her where to go and if anything is coming her way because of certain vibrations on the ground. Which is why she usually goes outside barefoot. To feel when things are coming her way and just to feet the wonderful grass against her feet.

Her parents taught her at home about education so she wasn't missing out of too much of school. When she was twelve she tried doing something sweet by making her parents a breakfast in bed and turns out when she was done she hadn't turned off one of the flames so their house burned down and they only saved certain little valuable things. she has felt guilty ever since and they try to tell her that she doesn't have to worry about it because they don't blame her but she didn't listen because there was a demon telling her that she was worthless her not being able to see was nothing but a burden on her family. So she ran away from home that night and lived in this abandoned shed till she was sixteen and she got a job stocking things in a store and once she got enough money she bought her own place and was able to live off of that stably she bought things so she can paint her feelings this was her entertainment along with meeting others here and there.

My favorite colors are... #d1b13e, #cb0a0f
            I can't get enough of this song... Imaginary - Evanescence
            My voice is Michelle Phan's voice
            I guess that's all... Oh! My puppet master is... xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

User Image
Aviur Hakan xxxx Reserved xxxx 18
Fire Elemental

User Image

ϟI am a ELEMENT, Hear me roar!

My name is... Aviur Hakan
            Most call me... N/A
            I have been alive for... Eight to Eighteen
            It seems that I am.... Male
            Apparently I am a child . Childhood Picture
            Don't tell anyone but I am... Heterosexual
            My words of wisdom... "I like to be alone but I hate to be lonely"

Guess what I can do... Fire
            I also can use... Gauntlets

I really enjoy... Being left alone, Listening to music, Reading books, Playing sports, and Fruits
            But can't stand.... Being lonely, Water....just keep it away please, Huge crowds, Surprises...just no, Clowns....another just NO.

I suppose you should know... Reserved and usually keeps to himself he has a fighting spirit when he is put into a specific situation. He is pretty laid-back on most things but when it comes to things he dislikes he gets rather aggressive and defense and might cause a fight. He is very adaptable meaning putting him in tough situations he will most likely find a way to make himself comfy unless it's within a huge crowd. He also is a bit of a lazy-a** so might just stay out of most interactions.

Just a little about my life... Aviur was always that loner kid. Why? Because he was just weird he had no siblings so he was always by himself. So when it came to interacting with the other kids he didn't really know what to do. So they all just avoided him, it made him feel bad but at the same time he preferred that. It was his eighth birthday things in his life got really crazy! His mother planned him a surprise party and when he got home from school everyone jumped out and shouted surprise he screamed loudly and punched one kid, this was sorta a down fall of the party but people laughed it off and his mother apologized for the kid getting punch. She motioned Aviur to go outside and there was a clown in the back yard that threw pies at him and basically pranked him instead of entertaining him....hence why he hates clowns. The bad part was when he was suppose to blow out his candles he made a wish and blew on the candles and they actually set him entirely on fire but thing was it wasn't hurting him but everyone else was panicking and they pushed him into the pool and that's what was hurting him so his birthday was horrible and he discovered his hate for water.

Aviur grew up as the weird fire kid who hated water everyone just made fun of him so he was always alone, and he hadn't cared he was wanting to be alone. It wasn't until he was fourteen that he realized what was going on with him and fire. He did loads of research and figured out him being a fire elemental. He then wondered if others in the world were like him so in a sense he kinda wants to see if others are out there like him, but he doesn't talk to anyone so he may never know.

My favorite colors are... #fd5646, #fbb85f
            I can't get enough of this song... Voices - Rev Theory
            My voice is Anthony Padilla's voice

User Image
Lorelei Steel xxxx Destructive xxxx 18
Metal Shadow

User Image

ϟI am a SHADOW, Hear me roar!

My name is... Lorelei Steel
            Most call me... Lorii
            I have been alive for... Eight to Eighteen
            It seems that I am.... Female
            Apparently I am a child . Childhood picture
            Don't tell anyone but I am... Bisexual
            My words of wisdom... "Wait! Did you hear that?! *revs chainsaw*"

Guess what I can do... Metal
            I also can use... Chainsaw, my body since I will possibly manipulate it to make it metal.

I really enjoy... Destruction is one thing I thrive on, I love to cute people up, I love horror movies, Murderers are my idols, Blood is my favorite color!
            But can't stand.... Cute frilly girlies....make me sick!, Not being able to destroy things, Sugar and sweetness...so gross!, Easy-going people, Being alone.

I suppose you should know... Loud and obnoxious is the definition of Lorelei she is a very destructive female who will try to break everyone's high spirits. She is Cunning and indiscreet because she wants everyone to know who on earth is causing all types of chaotic troubles. She is very vulgar someone would possibly need to shove a soap bar into this chick's mouth. She is very humorous and flirtatious to those she find worthy enough to have such glory and fun around her.

Just a little about my life... Lorelei was born to a rather cracked out mother and father so she was exposed to things a baby or kid shouldn't have at such a young age. When she was a baby she was able to destroy somethings that a baby shouldn't be able to. But her parents were so high all the time they thought it was amazing and that she was a super baby. So they would take her out and let her destroy anything she wanted until one day the cops caught them and put the child in an orphanage. Didn't last long she was bounced from house to house because she ended up destroying it. Once she was eight she left the orphanage and tried to find her parents when she found out they were locked up still she went to visit them. They had no idea what kind of monster they raised because when she saw them they had no idea she was theirs. This made the little girl go crazy because she was bounced around and when she finally finds her parents they deny her.

Something in her snapped that day and she slaughtered everyone in the prison house that day no one suspected a little girl though so she got off the hook. She then grew up and got away with much more and more crimes because she discovered her metal elemental skill but it was kinda dark so she liked it even more. She then got pierced up and and started her life of crime and destruction.

My favorite colors are... #da388b, #3b95b0
            I can't get enough of this song... I Came To Play - Downstait
            My voice is Ibuki Mioda's voice

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User ImageUser Image

SETTLE DOWN WITH ME
                                                  xxxx xxxxx xxxxcover me up cover me up cover me up cover me up cover me up cover me up cover me up cover me up cover me up cover me up cover me up
                                                  xxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxcuddle me in cuddle me in cuddle me in cuddle me in cuddle me in cuddle me in cuddle me in cuddle me in cuddle me in cuddle me in

tab tab tab tab ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                  L I E tab D O W N tab W I T H tab M E tab tab
                                                  and « hold me:* In Your Arms ! Now..
                                                  xxxx xxxxx xxxx
                                                  xxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxYOUR HEART'S AGAINST MY CHEST, LIPS PRESSED TO MY NECK
                                                  tab tab ░░░ tab ˟I've fallen for your eyes, `
                                                  xxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxBUT THEY DON'T KNOW ME YET
                                                  xxxx xxxxx xxxx.» *Company tab tab .» *Location
                                                  xxxx xxxxx xxxxx.» *Mood tab tab .» *Cerelia Llyr

tab tab .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... ....
                                                  tab tab tab ║│││║│║║│││║

✥✥ Cerelia text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

User ImagexxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxUser Image

[IMG]http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag29/carelesspuppet/needed something real quick/oie_z6GSnPY6D0UC_zps98vfstzd.jpg[/IMG][IMGleft]http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag29/carelesspuppet/needed something real quick/oie_z6GSnPY6D0UC2_zpshuajsevj.jpg[/IMGleft]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                                        [size=22] [b][color=#ff9894]SETTL[/color][/b][i][color=#9ada63]E D[/color][/i][b][color=#ff9894]OWN [/color][/b][i][color=#9ada63]W[/color][/i][b][color=#ff9894]ITH M[/b][i][color=#9ada63]E[/color][/i][/color][/size]
                                                        [size=5.5][color=white]xxxx xxxxx xxxx[/color][color=#dca5cb]cover me up cover me up cover me up cover me up cover me up cover me up cover me up cover me up cover me up cover me up cover me up [/color][/size]
                                                        [size=5.5][color=white]xxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxx[/color][color=#dca5cb]cuddle me in cuddle me in cuddle me in cuddle me in cuddle me in cuddle me in cuddle me in cuddle me in cuddle me in cuddle me in [/color][/size]

[size=11]:tab::tab:[color=#f1d2a2]▉[/color] [color=#ff9894]▉[/color] [color=#9ada63]▉[/color] [color=#f1d2a2]▉[/color] [color=#ff9894]▉[/color] [color=#9ada63]▉[/color] [color=#f1d2a2]▉[/color] [color=#ff9894]▉[/color] [color=#9ada63]▉[/color] [color=#f1d2a2]▉[/color] [color=#ff9894]▉[/color] [color=#9ada63]▉[/color] [color=#f1d2a2]▉[/color] [color=#ff9894]▉[/color] [color=#9ada63]▉[/color] [color=#f1d2a2]▉[/color] [color=#ff9894]▉[/color] [color=#9ada63]▉[/color] [color=#f1d2a2]▉[/color] [color=#ff9894]▉[/color] [color=#9ada63]▉[/color] [color=#f1d2a2]▉[/color] [color=#ff9894]▉[/color] [color=#9ada63]▉[/color] [color=#f1d2a2]▉[/color]:tab::tab:[color=#ffccca]❤ ❤ ❤[/color][/size]
                                                        [size=10][color=#ff9894]L I E[/color] :tab: [color=#f1d2a2]D O W N :tab: W I T H[/color] :tab: [color=#ff9894]M E :tab: ♥[/color] :tab: [/size][/color]
                                                        [size=17][color=#ff9894]❜[/color][i][color=#dfa7ad]a[/color][/i][color=#ff9894]n[/color][color=#ffccca]d[/color][color=#ff9894] «[/color] [color=#ffccca]h[/color][color=#ffccca]ol[/color][color=#ffccca]d[/color] [color=#ff9894]m[/color][color=#ffccca]e[/color][color=#ffccca]》[/color][color=gray]:[/color][color=#9ada63]*[/color] [color=#f1d2a2]I[/color][i][color=#92c7f2]n[/color][/i] [color=#f1d2a2]Y[/color][color=#92c7f2]ou[/color][i][color=#f1d2a2]r[/color][/i] [color=#9ada63]⇢[/color][i][color=#92c7f2]A[/color][/i][color=#92c7f2]r[/color][color=#f1d2a2]ms[/color] [color=#92c7f2]![/color] [color=#ff9894]◞[/color][color=#9ada63]✿ [/color][color=#f1d2a2]N[/color][i][color=#ff9894]ow..[/color][/i] [i][color=#9ada63]♥[/color][/i][/size]
                                                        [color=white]xxxx xxxxx xxxx[/color][color=#f1d2a2]●[/color][color=#ff9894]●[/color][color=#9ada63]●[/color][color=#f1d2a2]●[/color] [color=#ff9894]●[/color][color=#9ada63]●[/color][color=#f1d2a2]●[/color][color=#ff9894]●[/color] [color=#9ada63]●[/color][color=#f1d2a2]●[/color][color=#ff9894]●[/color][color=#9ada63]●[/color] [color=#f1d2a2]●[/color][color=#ff9894]●[/color][color=#9ada63]●[/color][color=#f1d2a2]●[/color] [color=#ff9894]●[/color][color=#9ada63]●[/color][color=#f1d2a2]●[/color][color=#ff9894]●[/color] [color=#9ada63]●[/color][color=#f1d2a2]●[/color][color=#ff9894]●[/color][color=#9ada63]●[/color][color=#f1d2a2]●[/color][color=#ff9894]●[/color][color=#9ada63]●[/color][color=#f1d2a2]●[/color] [color=#ff9894]●[/color][color=#9ada63]●[/color][color=#f1d2a2]●[/color][color=#ff9894]●[/color]
                                                        [color=white]xxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxx[/color][size=8][color=#dca5cb]YOUR HEART'S AGAINST MY CHEST, LIPS PRESSED TO MY NECK[/size][/color]
                                                        :tab::tab:[color=#f1d2a2]░░░[/color] :tab: [size=18][color=#f1d2a2]˟[/color][color=#ff9894][b]I[/b][i][color=#92c7f2]'ve[/color][/i] [b]fallen[/b] [i][color=#92c7f2]f[/color][/i][b]or[/b] [i][color=#92c7f2]your[/color][/i] [b]eyes,[/b] [color=#f1d2a2]`[/color][color=#ff9894]✿[/color][/size]
                                                        [color=white]xxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxx[/color][size=9][color=#ff9894]BUT THEY DON'T KNOW ME YET[/size][/color]
                                                        [size=11][color=white]xxxx xxxxx xxxx[/color][color=#ff9894].[/color][color=#f1d2a2]»[/color][i][color=#9ada63][/color][/i] [color=#ff9894]*[/color][color=#9ada63][u][color=#dca5cb]Company [/color][/u][/color]:tab::tab:[color=#ff9894].[/color][color=#f1d2a2]»[/color][i][color=#9ada63][/color][/i] [color=#ff9894]*[/color][color=#9ada63][u][color=#dca5cb]Location[/color][/u][/color]
                                                        [color=white]xxxx xxxxx xxxxx[/color][color=#ff9894].[/color][color=#f1d2a2]»[/color][i][color=#9ada63][/color][/i] [color=#ff9894]*[/color][color=#9ada63][u][color=#dca5cb]Mood[/color][/u][/color]:tab::tab:[color=#ff9894].[/color][color=#f1d2a2]»[/color][i][color=#9ada63][/color][/i] [color=#ff9894]*[/color][color=#9ada63][u][color=#dca5cb]Cerelia Llyr[/color][/u][/color][/size]
                                                        :tab::tab:[color=#f1d2a2][size=11].... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... [/color][/size]
                                                        [size=15]:tab::tab::tab:[color=#ff9894]█[/color][color=#f1d2a2]║[/color][color=#9ada63]▌[/color][color=#f1d2a2]│[/color][color=#ff9894]█[/color][color=#f1d2a2]│[/color][color=#ff9894]║[/color][color=#9ada63]▌[/color][color=#f1d2a2]║││[/color][color=#ff9894]█[/color][color=#f1d2a2]║[/color][color=#9ada63]▌[/color][color=#f1d2a2]│║[/color][color=#9ada63]▌[/color][color=#f1d2a2]║[/color][color=#ff9894]█[/color][color=#f1d2a2]║[/color][color=#9ada63]▌[/color][color=#f1d2a2]│[/color][color=#ff9894]█[/color][color=#f1d2a2]│║[/color][color=#9ada63]▌[/color][color=#f1d2a2]║││[/color][color=#ff9894]█[/color][color=#f1d2a2]║[/color][color=#9ada63]▌[/color][color=#f1d2a2]│║[/color][color=#9ada63]▌[/color][color=#ff9894]║[/color][/size]

[list][list][list][size=11]✥✥ [size=13.5][color=#dca5cb][b]Cerelia[/b] [/color][/size]text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

[IMG]http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag29/carelesspuppet/needed something real quick/oie_oie_trim_image 2_zpsqsinvl03.png[/IMG][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][IMG]http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag29/carelesspuppet/needed something real quick/oie_521430cV0Ar9fJ_zpskooztznv.gif[/IMG][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][IMG]http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag29/carelesspuppet/needed something real quick/oie_oie_trim_image 3_zpsamihcwwd.png[/IMG]

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User ImageUser Image

ᗯᕮᒪᑕOᗰᕮ TO Tᕼᕮ ᖴᗩᖇᗰIᑎG ᑭᖇᕮᖴᕮᑕTᑌᖇᕮ Oᖴ Iᑎᑌᕼᗩᑎᗩ, ᗯᕼᗩT Oᑎᑕᕮ ᗯᗩᔕ ᗩ ᗷᕮᗩᑌTIᖴᑌᒪ ᐯIᒪᒪᗩGᕮ ᕼᗩᗪ ᔕᑌᗪᗪᕮᑎᒪY ᔕᑭᒪIT IᑎTO TᗯO ᔕᗰᗩᒪᒪ TOᗯᑎᔕ TᕼᗩT ᕼᗩᐯᕮ ᗷᕮGᑌᑎ ᗩ ᖴIᕮᖇᑕᕮ ᖇIᐯᗩᒪᖇY Oᐯᕮᖇ TᕼᕮIᖇ ᑕᕼOIᑕᕮ Oᖴ ᒪIᖴᕮᔕTYᒪᕮᔕ. TO Tᕼᕮ ᖇIGᕼT Oᖴ Tᕼᕮ ᖇIᐯᕮᖇ, ᒪIᕮᔕ Tᕼᕮ TOᗯᑎ Oᖴ Iᑎᑌᗷᗩ, ᗩ ᐯIᒪᒪᗩGᕮ ᑭᖇIᗪIᑎG ITᔕᕮᒪᖴ Oᑎ ᒪIᐯᕮᔕTOᑕK. TO Tᕼᕮ ᒪᕮᖴT Oᖴ Tᕼᕮ ᖇIᐯᕮᖇ, ᒪIᕮᔕ Tᕼᕮ ᑭᕮᗩᑕᕮᖴᑌᒪ ᑕᖇOᑭ ᖴᗩᖇᗰIᑎG ᐯIᒪᒪᗩGᕮ Oᖴ ᕼᗩᑎᗩᗰᗩᖇI. ᗯᕮ, Tᕼᕮ ᗰᗩYOᖇᔕ ᗩᔕK YOᑌ TO ᑕᕼOOᔕᕮ YOᑌᖇ ᐯIᒪᒪᗩGᕮ ᗯIᔕᕮᒪY, ᗩᑎᗪ ᕮᑎᒍOY YOᑌᖇ ᑭᕮᗩᑕᕮᖴᑌᒪ ᒪIᖴᕮ ᗩᔕ ᕼOᗯᕮᐯᕮᖇ YOᑌ ᑕᕼOOᔕᕮ TO ᗪO ᔕO. ᒍᑌᔕT Kᕮᕮᑭ Iᑎ ᗰIᑎᗪ TᕼᗩT ᗯᕮ ᗪO ᑎOT GᕮT ᗩᒪOᑎG ᗯITᕼ ᕮᗩᑕᕼ OTᕼᕮᖇ, ᗩᑎᗪ ᑎOTᕼIᑎG ᗯIᒪᒪ ᕮᐯᕮᖇ ᑕᕼᗩᑎGᕮ TᕼᗩT... ᖇIGᕼT?

[IMG]http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag29/carelesspuppet/needed something real quick/oie_bi7q5zmYGkEZ_zpsrffvdpfg.gif[/IMG][IMGleft]http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag29/carelesspuppet/needed something real quick/oie_RzW4NKfzwaBG_zpsrcbgcfba.gif[/IMGleft]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=14] [color=#193910]►[/color][color=#787878] ᗯᕮᒪᑕOᗰᕮ TO Tᕼᕮ ᖴᗩᖇᗰIᑎG ᑭᖇᕮᖴᕮᑕTᑌᖇᕮ Oᖴ Iᑎᑌᕼᗩᑎᗩ, ᗯᕼᗩT Oᑎᑕᕮ ᗯᗩᔕ ᗩ ᗷᕮᗩᑌTIᖴᑌᒪ ᐯIᒪᒪᗩGᕮ ᕼᗩᗪ ᔕᑌᗪᗪᕮᑎᒪY ᔕᑭᒪIT IᑎTO TᗯO ᔕᗰᗩᒪᒪ TOᗯᑎᔕ TᕼᗩT ᕼᗩᐯᕮ ᗷᕮGᑌᑎ ᗩ ᖴIᕮᖇᑕᕮ ᖇIᐯᗩᒪᖇY Oᐯᕮᖇ TᕼᕮIᖇ ᑕᕼOIᑕᕮ Oᖴ ᒪIᖴᕮᔕTYᒪᕮᔕ. TO Tᕼᕮ ᖇIGᕼT Oᖴ Tᕼᕮ ᖇIᐯᕮᖇ, ᒪIᕮᔕ Tᕼᕮ TOᗯᑎ Oᖴ Iᑎᑌᗷᗩ, ᗩ ᐯIᒪᒪᗩGᕮ ᑭᖇIᗪIᑎG ITᔕᕮᒪᖴ Oᑎ ᒪIᐯᕮᔕTOᑕK. TO Tᕼᕮ ᒪᕮᖴT Oᖴ Tᕼᕮ ᖇIᐯᕮᖇ, ᒪIᕮᔕ Tᕼᕮ ᑭᕮᗩᑕᕮᖴᑌᒪ ᑕᖇOᑭ ᖴᗩᖇᗰIᑎG ᐯIᒪᒪᗩGᕮ Oᖴ ᕼᗩᑎᗩᗰᗩᖇI. ᗯᕮ, Tᕼᕮ ᗰᗩYOᖇᔕ ᗩᔕK YOᑌ TO ᑕᕼOOᔕᕮ YOᑌᖇ ᐯIᒪᒪᗩGᕮ ᗯIᔕᕮᒪY, ᗩᑎᗪ ᕮᑎᒍOY YOᑌᖇ ᑭᕮᗩᑕᕮᖴᑌᒪ ᒪIᖴᕮ ᗩᔕ ᕼOᗯᕮᐯᕮᖇ YOᑌ ᑕᕼOOᔕᕮ TO ᗪO ᔕO. ᒍᑌᔕT Kᕮᕮᑭ Iᑎ ᗰIᑎᗪ TᕼᗩT ᗯᕮ ᗪO ᑎOT GᕮT ᗩᒪOᑎG ᗯITᕼ ᕮᗩᑕᕼ OTᕼᕮᖇ, ᗩᑎᗪ ᑎOTᕼIᑎG ᗯIᒪᒪ [b]ᕮᐯᕮᖇ[/b] ᑕᕼᗩᑎGᕮ TᕼᗩT... ᖇIGᕼT?

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User Image

User Image
                                                .ılı..ılı..ılı..ılı..ılı..ılı..ılı..ılı..ılı..ılı..ılı..ılı..ılı..ılı..ılı..ılı..ılı..ılı..ılı..ılı..ılı..ılı..ılı..ılı..ılı..ılı..ılı..ılı.

► Play ǀ'м αƖƖєяgιc тσ ѕтυριɗιту. ǀ вяєαк συт ιηтσ Sαяcαѕм.

xxxxxxxx ▌▌ Pause ǀ'м ησт ǀƝSULƬǀƝƓ уσυ. ǀ'м ƊƐSƇRǀƁǀƝƓ уσυ.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ■ Stop ǀ нανє тнє αвιƖιту тσ ιηѕυƖт ιɗισтѕ ωιтнσυт тнєм ησтιcιηg αкα Sαяcαѕм~

♚| AƖєxια text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

UƓH! Ɗιɗ ǀ αѕк уσυ тσ fσƖƖσω мє нєяє? (Location). Min●- - - - - - - - - - -Max Sєє тнαт....ǀ ωιѕн ǀ cσυƖɗ ѕнυт уσυ υρ (Company). Hσω ɗσ ǀ αƖωαуѕ ѕαу ǀ'м fєєƖιηg?! (Mood).

[IMG]http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b475/XXXGIR_TACOSXXX/Newone/oie_1IGhkURkmqF3_zpss0zkasmc.png[/IMG]

[IMGleft]http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b475/XXXGIR_TACOSXXX/Newone/oie_x5A8HIuLdQFl_zpsqeiorktn.png[/IMGleft]
                                                [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10.5][color=#33a1de].[/color][color=#33a0de]ı[/color][color=#34a0dd]l[/color][color=#349fdd]ı[/color][color=#359edd].[/color][color=#359edc].[/color][color=#369ddc]ı[/color][color=#369cdc]l[/color][color=#379bdb]ı[/color][color=#379bdb].[/color][color=#389adb].[/color][color=#3899da]ı[/color][color=#3999da]l[/color][color=#3998d9]ı[/color][color=#3a97d9].[/color][color=#3a97d9].[/color][color=#3b96d8]ı[/color][color=#3b95d8]l[/color][color=#3c94d8]ı[/color][color=#3c94d7].[/color][color=#3d93d7].[/color][color=#3d92d7]ı[/color][color=#3e92d6]l[/color][color=#3e91d6]ı[/color][color=#3e90d6].[/color][color=#3f90d5].[/color][color=#3f8fd5]ı[/color][color=#408ed5]l[/color][color=#408ed4]ı[/color][color=#418dd4].[/color][color=#418cd4].[/color][color=#428bd3]ı[/color][color=#428bd3]l[/color][color=#438ad3]ı[/color][color=#4389d2].[/color][color=#4489d2].[/color][color=#4488d1]ı[/color][color=#4587d1]l[/color][color=#4587d1]ı[/color][color=#4686d0].[/color][color=#4685d0].[/color][color=#4784d0]ı[/color][color=#4784cf]l[/color][color=#4883cf]ı[/color][color=#4882cf].[/color][color=#4982ce].[/color][color=#4981ce]ı[/color][color=#4a82ce]l[/color][color=#4b82ce]ı[/color][color=#4c83ce].[/color][color=#4d84ce].[/color][color=#4e84ce]ı[/color][color=#4f85ce]l[/color][color=#5086ce]ı[/color][color=#5086ce].[/color][color=#5187ce].[/color][color=#5288ce]ı[/color][color=#5388ce]l[/color][color=#5489cf]ı[/color][color=#558acf].[/color][color=#568bcf].[/color][color=#578bcf]ı[/color][color=#588ccf]l[/color][color=#598dcf]ı[/color][color=#5a8dcf].[/color][color=#5b8ecf].[/color][color=#5c8fcf]ı[/color][color=#5d8fcf]l[/color][color=#5e90cf]ı[/color][color=#5f91cf].[/color][color=#5f91cf].[/color][color=#6092cf]ı[/color][color=#6193cf]l[/color][color=#6293cf]ı[/color][color=#6394cf].[/color][color=#6495cf].[/color][color=#6595cf]ı[/color][color=#6696cf]l[/color][color=#6797cf]ı[/color][color=#6897cf].[/color][color=#6998cf].[/color][color=#6a99cf]ı[/color][color=#6b9ad0]l[/color][color=#6c9ad0]ı[/color][color=#6d9bd0].[/color][color=#6e9cd0].[/color][color=#6e9cd0]ı[/color][color=#6f9dd0]l[/color][color=#709ed0]ı[/color][color=#719ed0].[/color][color=#729fd0].[/color][color=#73a0d0]ı[/color][color=#74a0d0]l[/color][color=#75a1d0]ı[/color][color=#77a0cf].[/color][color=#799fce].[/color][color=#7b9ecc]ı[/color][color=#7c9ecb]l[/color][color=#7e9dca]ı[/color][color=#809cc9].[/color][color=#829bc7].[/color][color=#849ac6]ı[/color][color=#8699c5]l[/color][color=#8799c4]ı[/color][color=#8998c2].[/color][color=#8b97c1].[/color][color=#8d96c0]ı[/color][color=#8f95bf]l[/color][color=#9194bd]ı[/color][color=#9393bc].[/color][color=#9493bb].[/color][color=#9692ba]ı[/color][color=#9891b8]l[/color][color=#9a90b7]ı[/color][color=#9c8fb6].[/color][color=#9e8eb5].[/color][color=#a08db4]ı[/color][color=#a18db2]l[/color][color=#a38cb1]ı[/color][color=#a58bb0].[/color][color=#a78aaf].[/color][color=#a989ad]ı[/color][color=#ab88ac]l[/color][color=#ac88ab]ı[/color][color=#ae87aa].[/color][color=#b086a8].[/color][color=#b285a7]ı[/color][color=#b484a6]l[/color][color=#b683a5]ı[/color][color=#b882a3].[/color][color=#b982a2].[/color][color=#bb81a1]ı[/color][color=#bd80a0]l[/color][color=#bf7f9e]ı[/color][color=#c17e9d].[/color][color=#c37d9c].[/color][color=#c47d9b]ı[/color][color=#c67c99]l[/color][color=#c87b98]ı[/color][color=#ca7a97].[/color][/size]

[color=#4a2242][b]► Play[/b] [color=#33A1DE][size=10.5]ǀ'м αƖƖєяgιc тσ ѕтυριɗιту. ǀ вяєαк συт ιηтσ Sαяcαѕм.[/size][/color]

[color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color] [b]▌▌ Pause[/b] [color=#33A1DE][size=10.5]ǀ'м ησт ǀƝSULƬǀƝƓ уσυ. ǀ'м ƊƐSƇRǀƁǀƝƓ уσυ.[/size][/color]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [b]■ Stop[/b] [color=#33A1DE][size=10.5]ǀ нανє тнє αвιƖιту тσ ιηѕυƖт ιɗισтѕ ωιтнσυт тнєм ησтιcιηg αкα Sαяcαѕм~[/size][/color][/color]

[b][color=#33A1DE]♚|[/color][/b] [b][size=13.5][color=#ca7a97]AƖєxια [/color][/size][/b][color=#75A1D0][size=11]text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.[/color][/size]

[size=10.5][color=#4981CE]UƓH! Ɗιɗ ǀ αѕк уσυ тσ fσƖƖσω мє нєяє? [color=#ca7a97][b](Location)[/b][/color]. [color=#4a2242]Min●- - - - - - - - - - -Max[/color] Sєє тнαт....ǀ ωιѕн ǀ cσυƖɗ ѕнυт уσυ υρ [color=#ca7a97][b](Company)[/b][/color]. Hσω ɗσ ǀ αƖωαуѕ ѕαу ǀ'м fєєƖιηg?! [color=#ca7a97][b](Mood)[/b][/color].[/color] [/size]

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User ImageUser Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ( ❶ ❷ ❸ ) ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                                                    xxxƳυкι Hιтσяσ Mιѕαкι

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLooking for me? Why? : || Location
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDon't worry about me I always look like this : || Mood
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKit, Meichi?! Oh it's just : || Company

☂|| Ƴυкι text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

[IMG]http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b475/XXXGIR_TACOSXXX/Newone/oie_mb1o3uTc3b7R_zpsb7qqepvl.jpg[/IMG][IMGleft]http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b475/XXXGIR_TACOSXXX/Newone/oie_mb1o3uTc3b7R2_zpsj5zmg1f4.jpg[/IMGleft]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=17]
                                                                    [color=#0b4ba2][size=11] ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ( ❶ ❷ ❸ ) ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/size][/color]
                                                                    [color=#060f3a][size=18.5][align=center][b][color=white]xxx[/color]Ƴυкι Hιтσяσ Mιѕαкι[/b] [/align]
                                                                    [color=#060f3a][size=9.7]
                                                                    [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=10]Looking for me? Why? : [/size] || [u][color=#0b4ba2]Location[/color][/u]
                                                                    [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=10]Don't worry about me I always look like this : [/size] || [u][color=#0b4ba2]Mood[/color][/u]
                                                                    [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=10]Kit, Meichi?! Oh it's just : [/size] || [u][color=#0b4ba2]Company[/color][/u][/size][/color]

[color=#3d3888][b][size=14]☂|| [/size][/b][/color][size=13.5][color=#13111e][b]Ƴυкι[/b][/color][/size] [size=11][color=#144563]text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.[/color][/size]

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User ImageUser Image

..Iᴛ·s Nᴏᴛ Eᴀsʏ Bᴇɪɴɢ A Pʀɪɴᴄᴇss « «
                                              .......................Kᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ Yᴏᴜʀ Hᴇᴀᴅ ℍ𝕀𝔾ℍ
                                              ...Sσ Ƭнαт Ƴσυя Ƈяσωη⇗⇗ Dᴏᴇsɴ·ᴛ Fᴀʟʟ
                                              ..................𝕎𝕀𝕃𝕃 𝕀 𝕊𝕋𝔸ℕ𝔻𝕌ℙ 𝕆ℝ 𝕎𝕀𝕃𝕃 𝕀...𝔽 𝔸 𝕃 𝕃...𝔸 ℙ 𝔸 ℝ 𝕋 ﹖﹖
                                              𝐼'𝓂 𝒩𝒪𝒯 𝒜 𝐿𝐼𝐸 𝑜𝓇 𝒜𝓃 𝐼𝐿𝐿𝒰𝒮𝐼𝒪𝒩 (𝕀'𝕄 𝔸 ℙℝ𝕀ℕℂ𝔼𝕊𝕊)
                                              .......................I˟ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ sɪᴅᴇ.
                                              𝒞𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝐼 𝒦𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝐵𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝒜𝒩𝒴𝒪𝒩𝐸 𝐸𝓁𝓈𝑒
                                              ................................................Lᴏᴋs ᴄɴ ʙᴇ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴇᴠɪɴɢ.

𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕖 text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

xxx

Confused, ʙᴜᴛ ɪs ɪᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴀᴄᴛ?....Chasing girls! Sᴜʀᴇʟʏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀssᴀssɪɴᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ!
                  .....Oᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴇxᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ School!....Students: Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴄᴇ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴀᴄᴋ.
                  .!! Cᴇᴇ! ...

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

[IMG]http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k632/XxX__Crunchies__xXx/Quickie/oie_4aAqUiNZFbzR_zpsldptfoxt.jpg[/IMG][IMGleft]http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k632/XxX__Crunchies__xXx/Quickie/oie_4aAqUiNZFbzR2_zpswnspldie.jpg[/IMGleft]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=white]..[/color][size=13.5][color=#ce8383]Iᴛ·s Nᴏᴛ Eᴀsʏ Bᴇɪɴɢ A Pʀɪɴᴄᴇss[/color][/strike][/color] [color=#26917f]« «[/color] [/size]
                  [color=white].......................[/color][color=#ce8383][size=12]Kᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ Yᴏᴜʀ Hᴇᴀᴅ ℍ𝕀𝔾ℍ[/size]
                  [color=white]...[/color][color=#26917f]↳[/color]Sσ Ƭнαт Ƴσυя Ƈяσωη[color=#26917f]⇗⇗[/color] Dᴏᴇsɴ·ᴛ Fᴀʟʟ [color=#26917f]♚[/color]
                  [color=white]..................[/color][size=11]𝕎𝕀𝕃𝕃 𝕀 𝕊𝕋𝔸ℕ𝔻[color=#26917f]⇡[/color]𝕌ℙ 𝕆ℝ 𝕎𝕀𝕃𝕃 𝕀...𝔽 𝔸 𝕃 𝕃...𝔸 ℙ 𝔸 ℝ 𝕋 [color=#26917f]﹖﹖[/color] [/size]
                  𝐼'𝓂 𝒩𝒪𝒯 𝒜 𝐿𝐼𝐸 𝑜𝓇 𝒜𝓃 𝐼𝐿𝐿𝒰𝒮𝐼𝒪𝒩 [color=#26917f]([/color]𝕀'𝕄 𝔸 ℙℝ𝕀ℕℂ𝔼𝕊𝕊[color=#26917f])[/color]
                  [color=white].......................[/color]I[color=#26917f]˟[/color]ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ sɪ[color=#26917f]⇆[/color]ᴅᴇ.
                  𝒞𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝐼 𝒦𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝐵𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝒜𝒩𝒴[color=#26917f]₁[/color]𝒪𝒩𝐸 𝐸𝓁𝓈𝑒[color=#26917f]﹕[/color]
                  [color=white]................................................[/color][size=13.5]Lᴏ[color=#26917f][size=11]☺[/size][/color]ᴋs ᴄ[i]ᴀ[/i]ɴ ʙᴇ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴇᴠ[color=#26917f]☠[/color]ɪɴɢ.[/size][/color]

[b][size=23][color=#85adaf]『[/color][/size][/b]
                  [list][list][size=15][color=#323a47][b]𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕖[/b][/color][/size] [size=11][color=#0c161f]text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.[/color][/size][color=white]xxx[/color][b][size=23][color=#85adaf]』[/color][/size][/b]
                  [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                  [color=#387381][size=11][color=#85adaf]Confused[/color], ʙᴜᴛ ɪs ɪᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴀᴄᴛ?[color=white]....[/color][color=#85adaf]Chasing girls[/color]! Sᴜʀᴇʟʏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀssᴀssɪɴᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ!
                  [color=white].....[/color]Oᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴇxᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ [color=#85adaf]School[/color]![color=white]....[/color][color=#85adaf]Students[/color]: Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴄᴇ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴀᴄᴋ.
                  [color=white].[/color]Oʜ[color=#26917f][i]![/i][/color] Oʜ[color=#26917f][i]![/i][/color] Cᴇᴇ[color=#26917f][i]![/i][/color] [color=#85adaf]...[/color][/size][/color]

[IMG]http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k632/XxX__Crunchies__xXx/Quickie/oie_411952SeSoHplH_zpsxxrgnrlk.gif[/IMG][color=white]xxxx[/color][IMG]http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k632/XxX__Crunchies__xXx/Quickie/oie_411645NrOsR7xE_zpsonb24hlo.gif[/IMG][color=white]xxxx[/color][IMG]http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k632/XxX__Crunchies__xXx/Quickie/oie_412753GpygSUKd_zpsrxu0fhl6.gif[/IMG][color=white]xxxx[/color][IMG]http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k632/XxX__Crunchies__xXx/Quickie/oie_411438bShD5BPc_zps7ctrppea.gif[/IMG]

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User ImageUser Image

( IN MY FIELD )✗ : OF PAPER f l o w e r s
And candy clouds of lullaby I lie inside myself for hours and watch my purple sky fly over me

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌  ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌  ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

▇ ▇ ▇   ▇ ▇ ▇   ▇ ▇ ▇   ▇ ▇ ▇   ▇ ▇ ▇   ▇ ▇ ▇   ▇ ▇ ▇   ▇ ▇ ▇   ▇ ▇ ▇   ▇ ▇ ▇   ▇ ▇ ▇   ▇ ▇ ▇   ▇ ▇ ▇   ▇ ▇ ▇   ▇ ▇ ▇
                                                                              DON'TXXSAYXXI'MXXOUTXXOFXXTOUCH
                                                                              With this rampant chaos - your reality. I know well what lies beyond my sleeping refuge

! ▪▫   Ez Le'Trei. ! ▪▫ On Campus
                                                                              ! ▪▫  Excited ! ▪▫ No one's getting that scoop but me!

☐ ☒ THE NIGHTMARE I ( b u i l t ) my own world to escape.

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

✷ Lights turn on ✷ and dark turns outside, blindside, dream ➣ big, you're next in line
                                                              It's plain now this is all me, now this is all me
                                                              NOWXXX THISXXX ISXXX ALLXXX ME ✓

[IMG]http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k632/XxX__Crunchies__xXx/Quickie/oie_qNeTrYB4tbT3_zpsmhxs7ruf.jpg[/IMG][IMGleft]http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k632/XxX__Crunchies__xXx/Quickie/oie_qNeTrYB4tbT32_zpsf3mcromg.jpg[/IMGleft]

[color=#4e170a][size=20]( IN MY [color=#ef5d38]FIELD [/color])✗ [b]:[/b] [i][color=#473c3a]O[/color][/i]F PAPER f l [i][color=#473c3a]o[/color][/i] w e r s[/size][/color]
                                                              [color=#c53a19][size=9]And candy clouds of lullaby I lie inside myself for hours and watch my purple sky fly over me[/size][/color]

[color=#ef5d38] ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌[/color] [color=#4e170a] ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌[/color]  [color=#ef5d38]▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌[/color]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=5] [color=#c53a19]▇ ▇ ▇ [/color]  [color=#ef5d38]▇ ▇ ▇[/color]   [color=#c53a19]▇ ▇ ▇[/color]   [color=#ef5d38]▇ ▇ ▇ [/color]  [color=#c53a19]▇ ▇ ▇[/color]   [color=#ef5d38]▇ ▇ ▇[/color]   [color=#c53a19]▇ ▇ ▇[/color]   [color=#ef5d38]▇ ▇ ▇[/color]   [color=#c53a19]▇ ▇ ▇ [/color]  [color=#ef5d38]▇ ▇ ▇[/color]   [color=#c53a19]▇ ▇ ▇[/color]   [color=#ef5d38]▇ ▇ ▇ [/color]  [color=#c53a19]▇ ▇ ▇[/color]   [color=#ef5d38]▇ ▇ ▇[/color]   [color=#c53a19]▇ ▇ ▇[/color] [/size]
                                                              [color=#4e170a][size=18]D[i]O[/i]N'T[color=white]XX[/color]SAY[color=white]XX[/color]I'M[color=white]XX[/color][i]O[/i]UT[color=white]XX[/color][i]O[/i]F[color=white]XX[/color][color=#473c3a]T[i]O[/i]UCH[/color][/size][/color]
                                                              [color=#c53a19][size=9]With this rampant chaos - your reality. I know well what lies beyond my sleeping refuge[/size][/color]

[size=9][color=orange]⊹[/color][color=#4e170a]┆[/color][color=#ef5d38]![/color] [color=#473c3a]▪▫[/color]   Ez Le'Trei. [color=orange]⊹[/color][color=#4e170a]┆[/color][color=#ef5d38]![/color] [color=#473c3a]▪▫[/color] On Campus
                                                              [color=orange]⊹[/color][color=#4e170a]┆[/color][color=#ef5d38]![/color] [color=#473c3a]▪▫[/color]  Excited [color=orange]⊹[/color][color=#4e170a]┆[/color][color=#ef5d38]![/color] [color=#473c3a]▪▫[/color] [i]No one's getting that scoop but me![/i][/size]

[color=#4e170a]█[/color] [color=#c53a19]█[/color] [color=#4e170a]█[/color] [color=#c53a19]█[/color]   [color=#4e170a]█[/color] [color=#c53a19]█[/color] [color=#4e170a]█[/color] [color=#c53a19]█[/color]   [color=#4e170a]█[/color] [color=#c53a19]█[/color] [color=#4e170a]█[/color] [color=#c53a19]█[/color]

[color=#4e170a] ☐ ☒ THE NIGHTMARE[/color] [color=#ef5d38]I ( [i]b u i l t[/i] ) my own world [color=#c53a19]㊝[/color] to [b]escape[/b].[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11]Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                                              [size=9][color=#4e170a]✷ Lights turn on ✷ and dark turns outside, blindside, dream ➣ big, you're next in line[/color][/size]
                                                              [size=18][color=#ef5d38]It's plain now this is all me,[/color] [color=#473c3a]now this is all me[/color][/size]
                                                              [b][color=#c53a19][size=18]NOW[color=white]XXX[/color] THIS[color=white]XXX[/color] IS[color=white]XXX[/color] ALL[color=white]XXX[/color] ME ✓[/size][/color][/b]

[color=#4e170a]█[/color] [color=#c53a19]█[/color] [color=#4e170a]█[/color] [color=#c53a19]█[/color]   [color=#4e170a]█[/color] [color=#c53a19]█[/color] [color=#4e170a]█[/color] [color=#c53a19]█[/color]   [color=#4e170a]█[/color] [color=#c53a19]█[/color] [color=#4e170a]█[/color] [color=#c53a19]█[/color]

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User Image

★» CURRENTLY CURRENTLY CURRENTLY CURRENTLY CURRENTLY CURRENTLY
                                                      CURRENTLY CURRENTLY CURRENTLY CURRENTLY CURRENTLY CURRENTLY

xxx l with; xxxxxxxxxx l mood; eh, xxxxxxxxxx l location; homeroom xxxxxxxxxx l outfit

[align=center][IMG]http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k632/XxX__Crunchies__xXx/Quickie/oie_5013124HT5PiBM_zpsxv5gnpn1.png[/IMG][/align]
                                                    [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                                    [size=9.8] [color=#4b876d]★» [/color][color=#4e5859]CURRENTLY CURRENTLY CURRENTLY CURRENTLY CURRENTLY CURRENTLY
                                                    CURRENTLY CURRENTLY CURRENTLY CURRENTLY CURRENTLY CURRENTLY[/color][/size]

[/list][/list][list][size=15][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][/size]
                                                    [size=10][color=white]xxx[/color] [color=#4b876d]❶[/color] [color=white]l[/color] with; [color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=#4b876d]❷[/color] [color=white]l[/color] mood; eh, [color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=#4b876d]❸[/color] [color=white]l[/color] location; homeroom [color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=#4b876d]❹[/color] [color=white]l[/color] [url=]outfit[/url] [/size][/align]

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User Image

User Image

★» CURRENTLY CURRENTLY CURRENTLY CURRENTLY CURRENTLY CURRENTLY

xxx l with; xxxxxxxxxx l mood; eh, xxxxxxxxxx l location; homeroom xxxxxxxxxx l outfit

[align=center][IMG]http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k632/XxX__Crunchies__xXx/Quickie/oie_5076768zce59_zps0qu1cdjd.png[/IMG][/align]

[IMGleft]http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k632/XxX__Crunchies__xXx/Quickie/oie_bDwpx7SAKhVK_zpsyfeacwut.png[/IMGleft]
                                                                [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                                                [size=9.8] [color=#7368ce]★» [/color][color=#242045]CURRENTLY CURRENTLY CURRENTLY CURRENTLY CURRENTLY CURRENTLY
                                                                CURRENTLY CURRENTLY CURRENTLY CURRENTLY CURRENTLY CURRENTLY[/color][/size]

[/list][/list][list][size=15][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][color=#4d5b61]━[/color][/size]
                                                                [size=10][color=white]xxx[/color] [color=#7368ce]❶[/color] [color=white]l[/color] with; [color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=#7368ce]❷[/color] [color=white]l[/color] mood; eh, [color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=#7368ce]❸[/color] [color=white]l[/color] location; homeroom [color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=#7368ce]❹[/color] [color=white]l[/color] [url=]outfit[/url] [/size][/align]

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User ImageUser Image

Oωηєя: Ƙαzυωσℓƒ11
                                                                          Mσ∂ѕ: Ƒσχу_тнє_ℓσναвℓє_ѕмι∂gєт & Ƈяσω Ƥяιηcє
                                                                          ǀηѕριяαтιση: A RƤ ∂σηє ву му gσσ∂ ƒяιєη∂ Ƙιяαχвιηgвιηg-cнαη.
                                                                          Sтαтυѕ: Uη∂єя Ƈσηѕтяυcтιση/ Lσσкιηg αт Rєѕєяνєѕ

User Image
                                                                          xxxxxxUser Image

[IMG]http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k632/XxX__Crunchies__xXx/Quickie/oie_oNM6sDzsBbSZ_zpsfedjzit2.jpg[/IMG][IMGleft]http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k632/XxX__Crunchies__xXx/Quickie/oie_oNM6sDzsBbSZ1_zpsumjkmvta.jpg[/IMGleft]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                                                          [size=14.5][color=#3c4ba3]Oωηєя: Ƙαzυωσℓƒ11[/color]
                                                                          [color=#252e65]Mσ∂ѕ: Ƒσχу_тнє_ℓσναвℓє_ѕмι∂gєт & Ƈяσω Ƥяιηcє[/color]
                                                                          [color=#3c4ba3]ǀηѕριяαтιση: A RƤ ∂σηє ву му gσσ∂ ƒяιєη∂ Ƙιяαχвιηgвιηg-cнαη.[/color]
                                                                          [color=#252e65]Sтαтυѕ: Uη∂єя Ƈσηѕтяυcтιση/ Lσσкιηg αт Rєѕєяνєѕ[/color][/size]

[URL=]
                                                                          [IMG]http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k632/XxX__Crunchies__xXx/Quickie/oie_axr4pyo2RsPq_zpskwseem3t.gif[/IMG][/URL][color=white]xxxxxx[/color][URL=][IMG]http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k632/XxX__Crunchies__xXx/Quickie/oie_fimvk61qykNL_zps0vsbkqzf.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User Image

User Image

Ƭнє ѕтσяу вєgιηѕ ωιтн α gяσυρ σf мαη αηɗ ωσмαη вσяη ωιтн тнє ρσωєя σf мαgιc α αят тнαт ησт мαηу cσυƖɗ Ɩєαяη σя мαѕтєя вυт тнє fєω. Aѕ тιмє ωєηт ση αηу ωнσ cσυƖɗ υѕє мαgιc ωαѕ cαƖƖєɗ α мαgє σя ωιтcн αηɗ тнє ηαмєѕ ѕтυcк fσя σтнєя тнσυѕαηɗѕ σf уєαяѕ.Aѕ тιмє ωєηт ση тнєу cяαfтєɗ ѕρєcιαƖ вσσкѕ тσ тєαcн тнє ηєxт gєηєяαтιση σf мαgιc υѕєѕ ѕρєƖƖѕ αηɗ тнє αятѕ тнєу ωσυƖɗ ηєєɗ вυт υηкησωη тσ тнєм ɗємσηѕ ησтιcєɗ тнєм. Ɛαcн ѕρєƖƖ ωσυƖɗ єηнαηcє тнє ρσωєя σf тнє єƖємєηтαƖ αηɗ σтнєя ѕρєƖƖѕ тσ тнє ρσιηт тнєу cσυƖɗ ɗєѕтяσу тнє ωσяƖɗ σя σρєη тнє gαтєѕ σf нєƖƖ, ωнιcн тнє ɗємσηѕ ωαηтєɗ.. ƜєƖƖ, σηcє тнє ɗємσηѕ ɗιѕcσνєяєɗ тнιѕ ρσωєя тнєу ωαηтєɗ тσ υѕє ιт тσ cαƖƖ υρση ɗємσηѕ αηɗ cяєαтυяєѕ σf єνιƖ тσ яυƖє тнє ωσяƖɗ αѕ тнєу тнσυgнт тнєу ѕнσυƖɗ. Ƭнє вƖαcкηєѕѕ ѕυяяσυηɗιηg тнє ɗємσηѕ ωαѕ ѕσ ιηтєηѕє тнαт мαgєѕ αηɗ ωιтcнєѕ нαɗ ησ ωαу тσ fιgнт αт fιяѕт αѕ тнєу ωαѕ вєαтєη αηɗ ωσυηɗєɗ. Ƭнє ɗємσηѕ αρρєαяєɗ тσ вє ѕтяσηgєя тнєη тнєм αηɗ ɗєfєαтєɗ тнєм αfтєя α Ɩσηg вαттƖє тнαт тσσк тнє Ɩιfє'ѕ σf тнє ιηησcєηт ρєσρƖє αяσυηɗ тнєм.

Afтєя тнє вσσкѕ ωєяє ѕтσƖєη ву тнє ɗємσηѕ тнє мαgєѕ αηɗ ωιтcнєѕ нαɗ тσ яєтяιєνє тнєм ωιтн α ѕƖαυgнтєя тнαт ɗєѕтяσуєɗ тнє ɗємσηѕ αт тнєιя ηєѕт ωιριηg тнєм συт fσя gσσɗ. Oηcє тнє ωαя ωαѕ σνєя тнє мαgєѕ αηɗ ωιтcнєѕ αƖƖ ѕєттƖєɗ ɗσωη αηɗ ρυт тнє ωαя αηɗ тнє fιgнтιηg вєнιηɗ тнєм. Ɯнєη тнє gяσυρ нαɗ cнιƖɗяєη σf тнєιя σωη тнєу gανє υρ тнє ѕρєƖƖ вσσкѕ αηɗ нιɗ тнєм ιη fαяαωαу ιη αησтнєя Ɩαηɗ. Ƭнєу ɗιɗ ησт ωιѕн fσя тнє кιɗѕ тσ єηɗ υρ ιη ωαя Ɩιкє тнєм. ǀт ωαѕ αƖяєαɗу тσ Ɩαтє fσя fαтє нαɗ ѕєт тнє ѕтαgє тняєє тнσυѕαηɗ уєαяѕ Ɩαтєя ωιтн тнєιя ɗєѕcєηɗαηтѕ αωαкєηιηg αѕ мαgєѕ αηɗ ωιтнєѕ αѕ уσυηg cнιƖɗяєη. Ƭнє ωσяƖɗ ωσυƖɗ cнαηgє σνєя тнє ηєxт тнσυѕαηɗ уєαяѕ αѕ мαgιc вєcαмє ѕєєη αѕ єνιƖ αηɗ αƖƖ ωнσ υѕєɗ ιт ωαѕ нυηтєɗ ɗσωη αηɗ кιƖƖєɗ αƖƖ тнαηкѕ тσ α fαƖƖєη Ɯιтcн ωнσ вєcαмє тнє fιяѕт тяυє Ɗєαɗ AρσѕтƖє. Ƒяσм тнєяє ѕнє cяαтєɗ мσяє αѕ ѕнє ɗяυηк тнє вƖσσɗ σf нυмαηѕ αηɗ мαgєѕ αƖιкє мαкιηg мσяє υηɗєαɗ мσηѕтєяѕ ιη тнє ωσяƖɗ тнαт нєƖρ cяєαтє мαηу σf тнє ωαяѕ мαηкιηɗ кησω σf тσ ɗαу. ιт ωαѕη'т υηтιƖ α мαgιc υѕєя gяσυρ αρρєαяєɗ αηɗ ωιρєɗ мαηу σf тнє тяυє ɗєαɗ αρσѕтƖєѕ συт вєfσяє fσямιηg тнє мαgιc αgєηcу кησω αѕ Ƥнαηтαѕмѕ. Ƥнαηтαѕмѕ fσя αgєѕ кєρт тнє ѕєcяєт σf мαgιc нιɗɗєη fяσм тнє ωσяƖɗ ωнιƖє тяαιηιηg ηєω мαgєѕ αηɗ ωιтcнєѕ ιη тнє αят σf мαgιc ву cяєαтιηg α ѕρєcιαƖ вσαяɗιηg ѕcнσσƖ ηαмє Sαιηт Mαяια ωнєяє σηƖу cнιƖɗ ωιтн α Ɩσηg Ɩιηє σf мαgιc ιη тнєιя fαмιƖу Ɩιηє cσυƖɗ αттєηɗ.

Ƭнє Ɗєѕcєηɗєηтѕ σf тнє fιяѕт мαgєѕ αηɗ ωιтcнѕ αяє ησω тєєηαgєяѕ αηɗ уσυηg αɗυƖтѕ тнєу кησω ησтнιηg σf тнє σƖɗ Ɩєgєηɗѕ вσσкѕ σя тнє тяυє σf тнєιя вƖσσɗ Ɩιηєѕ. Sσмє нανє Ɩσѕт ραяєηтѕ σтнєяѕ нανєη'т ιт'ѕ αƖƖ α мαттєя σf ωнαт ωєηт ɗσωη ιη тнєιя Ɩιfє'ѕ ωнєη тнєу fιяѕт Ɩєαяηєɗ σf мαgιc. Ƭнєу кησω σf тнєιя ρσωєяѕ αηɗ мαgιc вυт тнєу ɗσ ησт кησω σf тнє cσмιηg єνιƖ тнαт ιѕ ѕтαƖкιηg Lσηɗση. Ƭнєѕє кιɗѕ αяє fяιєηɗѕ αηɗ яιναƖѕ тнєу ωєяє яαιѕєɗ тσgєтнєя, вυт ησω тнєу мιgнт нανє тσ Ɩσѕє тнєιя Ɩιfє'ѕ fσя тнє σηєѕ тнєу cαяє αвσυт σя тнєу мαу вєтяαу єνєяутнιηg fσя тнємѕєƖνєѕ. Ɯнιcн ραтн ωιƖƖ уσυ тαкє? Ɯнσ ωιƖƖ уσυ ѕιɗє ωιтн?, ƜιƖƖ уσυ ρяσтєcт уσυя fяιєηɗѕ σя fσяѕαкє тнєм? Ƭнє cнσιcєѕ αяє αƖƖ уσυяѕ ѕσ נσιη αηɗ ριcк уσυя ραтн ιη тнιѕ тαƖє σf Ɩσνє, fяιєηɗѕнιρ, вєтяαуαƖ αηɗ ωαя?

[IMG]http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k632/XxX__Crunchies__xXx/Quickie/oie_Zzva3PetBV4S_zpspvnqdnra.png[/IMG]

[IMGleft]http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k632/XxX__Crunchies__xXx/Quickie/oie_awcmwfDeiECY_zps5lsxlcu6.gif[/IMGleft]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                                                [color=#3c4ba3]█ [/color] [color=#252e65][size=11.5]Ƭнє ѕтσяу вєgιηѕ ωιтн α gяσυρ σf мαη αηɗ ωσмαη вσяη ωιтн тнє ρσωєя σf мαgιc α αят тнαт ησт мαηу cσυƖɗ Ɩєαяη σя мαѕтєя вυт тнє fєω. Aѕ тιмє ωєηт ση αηу ωнσ cσυƖɗ υѕє мαgιc ωαѕ cαƖƖєɗ α мαgє σя ωιтcн αηɗ тнє ηαмєѕ ѕтυcк fσя σтнєя тнσυѕαηɗѕ σf уєαяѕ.Aѕ тιмє ωєηт ση тнєу cяαfтєɗ ѕρєcιαƖ вσσкѕ тσ тєαcн тнє ηєxт gєηєяαтιση σf мαgιc υѕєѕ ѕρєƖƖѕ αηɗ тнє αятѕ тнєу ωσυƖɗ ηєєɗ вυт υηкησωη тσ тнєм ɗємσηѕ ησтιcєɗ тнєм. Ɛαcн ѕρєƖƖ ωσυƖɗ єηнαηcє тнє ρσωєя σf тнє єƖємєηтαƖ αηɗ σтнєя ѕρєƖƖѕ тσ тнє ρσιηт тнєу cσυƖɗ ɗєѕтяσу тнє ωσяƖɗ σя σρєη тнє gαтєѕ σf нєƖƖ, ωнιcн тнє ɗємσηѕ ωαηтєɗ.. ƜєƖƖ, σηcє тнє ɗємσηѕ ɗιѕcσνєяєɗ тнιѕ ρσωєя тнєу ωαηтєɗ тσ υѕє ιт тσ cαƖƖ υρση ɗємσηѕ αηɗ cяєαтυяєѕ σf єνιƖ тσ яυƖє тнє ωσяƖɗ αѕ тнєу тнσυgнт тнєу ѕнσυƖɗ. Ƭнє вƖαcкηєѕѕ ѕυяяσυηɗιηg тнє ɗємσηѕ ωαѕ ѕσ ιηтєηѕє тнαт мαgєѕ αηɗ ωιтcнєѕ нαɗ ησ ωαу тσ fιgнт αт fιяѕт αѕ тнєу ωαѕ вєαтєη αηɗ ωσυηɗєɗ. Ƭнє ɗємσηѕ αρρєαяєɗ тσ вє ѕтяσηgєя тнєη тнєм αηɗ ɗєfєαтєɗ тнєм αfтєя α Ɩσηg вαттƖє тнαт тσσк тнє Ɩιfє'ѕ σf тнє ιηησcєηт ρєσρƖє αяσυηɗ тнєм.

Afтєя тнє вσσкѕ ωєяє ѕтσƖєη ву тнє ɗємσηѕ тнє мαgєѕ αηɗ ωιтcнєѕ нαɗ тσ яєтяιєνє тнєм ωιтн α ѕƖαυgнтєя тнαт ɗєѕтяσуєɗ тнє ɗємσηѕ αт тнєιя ηєѕт ωιριηg тнєм συт fσя gσσɗ. Oηcє тнє ωαя ωαѕ σνєя тнє мαgєѕ αηɗ ωιтcнєѕ αƖƖ ѕєттƖєɗ ɗσωη αηɗ ρυт тнє ωαя αηɗ тнє fιgнтιηg вєнιηɗ тнєм. Ɯнєη тнє gяσυρ нαɗ cнιƖɗяєη σf тнєιя σωη тнєу gανє υρ тнє ѕρєƖƖ вσσкѕ αηɗ нιɗ тнєм ιη fαяαωαу ιη αησтнєя Ɩαηɗ. Ƭнєу ɗιɗ ησт ωιѕн fσя тнє кιɗѕ тσ єηɗ υρ ιη ωαя Ɩιкє тнєм. ǀт ωαѕ αƖяєαɗу тσ Ɩαтє fσя fαтє нαɗ ѕєт тнє ѕтαgє тняєє тнσυѕαηɗ уєαяѕ Ɩαтєя ωιтн тнєιя ɗєѕcєηɗαηтѕ αωαкєηιηg αѕ мαgєѕ αηɗ ωιтнєѕ αѕ уσυηg cнιƖɗяєη. Ƭнє ωσяƖɗ ωσυƖɗ cнαηgє σνєя тнє ηєxт тнσυѕαηɗ уєαяѕ αѕ мαgιc вєcαмє ѕєєη αѕ єνιƖ αηɗ αƖƖ ωнσ υѕєɗ ιт ωαѕ нυηтєɗ ɗσωη αηɗ кιƖƖєɗ αƖƖ тнαηкѕ тσ α fαƖƖєη Ɯιтcн ωнσ вєcαмє тнє fιяѕт тяυє Ɗєαɗ AρσѕтƖє. Ƒяσм тнєяє ѕнє cяαтєɗ мσяє αѕ ѕнє ɗяυηк тнє вƖσσɗ σf нυмαηѕ αηɗ мαgєѕ αƖιкє мαкιηg мσяє υηɗєαɗ мσηѕтєяѕ ιη тнє ωσяƖɗ тнαт нєƖρ cяєαтє мαηу σf тнє ωαяѕ мαηкιηɗ кησω σf тσ ɗαу. ιт ωαѕη'т υηтιƖ α мαgιc υѕєя gяσυρ αρρєαяєɗ αηɗ ωιρєɗ мαηу σf тнє тяυє ɗєαɗ αρσѕтƖєѕ συт вєfσяє fσямιηg тнє мαgιc αgєηcу кησω αѕ Ƥнαηтαѕмѕ. Ƥнαηтαѕмѕ fσя αgєѕ кєρт тнє ѕєcяєт σf мαgιc нιɗɗєη fяσм тнє ωσяƖɗ ωнιƖє тяαιηιηg ηєω мαgєѕ αηɗ ωιтcнєѕ ιη тнє αят σf мαgιc ву cяєαтιηg α ѕρєcιαƖ вσαяɗιηg ѕcнσσƖ ηαмє Sαιηт Mαяια ωнєяє σηƖу cнιƖɗ ωιтн α Ɩσηg Ɩιηє σf мαgιc ιη тнєιя fαмιƖу Ɩιηє cσυƖɗ αттєηɗ.

Ƭнє Ɗєѕcєηɗєηтѕ σf тнє fιяѕт мαgєѕ αηɗ ωιтcнѕ αяє ησω тєєηαgєяѕ αηɗ уσυηg αɗυƖтѕ тнєу кησω ησтнιηg σf тнє σƖɗ Ɩєgєηɗѕ вσσкѕ σя тнє тяυє σf тнєιя вƖσσɗ Ɩιηєѕ. Sσмє нανє Ɩσѕт ραяєηтѕ σтнєяѕ нανєη'т ιт'ѕ αƖƖ α мαттєя σf ωнαт ωєηт ɗσωη ιη тнєιя Ɩιfє'ѕ ωнєη тнєу fιяѕт Ɩєαяηєɗ σf мαgιc. Ƭнєу кησω σf тнєιя ρσωєяѕ αηɗ мαgιc вυт тнєу ɗσ ησт кησω σf тнє cσмιηg єνιƖ тнαт ιѕ ѕтαƖкιηg Lσηɗση. Ƭнєѕє кιɗѕ αяє fяιєηɗѕ αηɗ яιναƖѕ тнєу ωєяє яαιѕєɗ тσgєтнєя, вυт ησω тнєу мιgнт нανє тσ Ɩσѕє тнєιя Ɩιfє'ѕ fσя тнє σηєѕ тнєу cαяє αвσυт σя тнєу мαу вєтяαу єνєяутнιηg fσя тнємѕєƖνєѕ. Ɯнιcн ραтн ωιƖƖ уσυ тαкє? Ɯнσ ωιƖƖ уσυ ѕιɗє ωιтн?, ƜιƖƖ уσυ ρяσтєcт уσυя fяιєηɗѕ σя fσяѕαкє тнєм? Ƭнє cнσιcєѕ αяє αƖƖ уσυяѕ ѕσ נσιη αηɗ ριcк уσυя ραтн ιη тнιѕ тαƖє σf Ɩσνє, fяιєηɗѕнιρ, вєтяαуαƖ αηɗ ωαя?[/color][/size]

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User Image

User Image

Mαgιc αƖѕσ яєfєяяєɗ тσ αѕ Ƭяυє Mαgιc αηɗ Sσяcєяу ιη σтнєя тяαηѕƖαтισηѕ, ιѕ α cƖαѕѕ σf муѕтєяу тнαт ѕυяραѕѕєѕ αƖƖ cυяяєηт ѕcιєηcєѕ σf тнє cυяяєηт αgє. ǀт яєρяєѕєηтѕ єνєηтѕ тнαт αяє υηαcнιєναвƖє тняσυgн тнє мєяє єxρєηɗιтυяє σf тιмє αηɗ яєѕσυяcєѕ, ѕσ ησ мαттєя тнє ɗιffιcυƖту, єνєηтѕ вяσυgнт αвσυт тняσυgн ѕυcн мєтнσɗѕ ωιƖƖ ηєνєя вє ѕєєη αѕ Mαgιc. ǀт ιѕ cσηѕιɗєяєɗ тнє υƖтιмαтє αccσмρƖιѕнмєηт σf α Mαgє/ωιтcн, αηɗ σηƖу ωιтнιη тнє gяαѕρ σf тнσѕє ωнσ нανє αccєѕѕєɗ тнє ωσяƖɗѕ мαηα.

"Mαgιc" cαη вє ɗιffєяєηтιαтєɗ fяσм "Mαgιc cяαfт" ιη тнαт тнє cσηѕєqυєηcєѕ σf ιтѕ υѕє αяє σѕтєηѕιвƖу "ιмρσѕѕιвƖє" σя "мιяαcυƖσυѕ." Ƭнє єηɗ συтρυт σf α ѕρєƖƖ тнαт cяєαтєѕ fιяє ιѕ ωιтнιη ɗιcтαтєѕ σf тнє ωσяƖɗ вєcαυѕє ѕσмєтнιηg αѕ мυηɗαηє αѕ Ɩιgнтιηg α мαтcн cαη уιєƖɗ тнє ѕαмє єffєcт. Ƈσηcєρтѕ Ɩιкє тιмє мαηιρυƖαтιση, тєƖєρσятαтιση, ѕραтιαƖ ωαяριηg αηɗ qυαяαηтιηє, αηɗ тнє яєѕυяяєcтιση σf тнє ɗєαɗ αяє мιяαcƖєѕ тнσυgнт тσ вє ρσѕѕιвƖє σηƖу тняσυgн тнє αρρƖιcαтιση σf Mαgιc. Ƭнє ƊєηιαƖ σf Ɲσтнιηgηєѕѕ, Oρєяαтιση σf ƤαяαƖƖєƖ ƜσяƖɗѕ αηɗ Ƭιмє ƬяανєƖ αяє яєqυιяєɗ тσ ρєяfσям α яєѕυяяєcтιση, вυт тнє cσмρƖєтє яєѕυяяєcтιση σf тнє ɗєαɗ ιѕ ѕσмєтнιηg тнαт ησт єνєη Mαgιc нαѕ gяαηтєɗ ѕιηcє тнє ɗαуѕ σf σƖɗ.

Ɠнσυℓ
                                                                Ƈσяρѕє Ɛαтιηg Ɗємση. Ƭнєу αяє вσяη, ωнєη тнє вяαιη σƒ α ναмριяє'ѕ νιcтιм ιѕ υηαвℓє тσ cσмρℓєтєℓу ∂ιє, αƒтєя ѕєνєяαℓ уєαяѕ ιη тнє gяανє, тнє вяαιη ωιℓℓ яσт αη∂ тнє нυмαη ѕσυℓ ωιℓℓ вє ƒяєє∂ ƒяσм тнє cαgє σƒ тнє вσ∂у. Ƭнє ∂єcαує∂ cσяρѕєѕ ησω вєgιη αcтινιту αѕ Ɠнσυℓѕ αη∂ тнєιя тяαηѕƒσямє∂ ѕσυℓѕ, нανє ησω вуραѕѕє∂ тнє ηєcєѕѕιту σƒ тнє вяαιη тσ нσℓ∂ тнє ѕσυℓ, αѕ тнє ѕσυℓ ιѕ ησω ѕєραяαтє ƒяσм тнє вσ∂у. Ƭнєу нανє мєηтαℓ cαραcιтιєѕ ρяєтту мυcн єqυιναℓєηт тσ тнαт σƒ α ѕαναgє вєαѕт αη∂ тнєу мυѕт ∂єνσυя σтнєя cσяρѕєѕ тσ яєcσηѕтяυcт тнєιя σωη ∂єgєηєяαтє∂ ƒℓєѕн. 1 συт σƒ 100 ιη∂ινι∂υαℓѕ нαѕ тнє ρσтєηтιαℓ тσ вєcσмє α Ɠнσυℓ.

Lινιηg Ɗєα∂
                                                                Ƭнє яєѕυℓт σƒ α Ɠнσυℓ тнαт ѕυccєѕѕƒυℓℓу яєcσηѕтяυcтє∂ ιтѕ σωη вσ∂у αη∂ тнυѕ, тнєιя вяαιη. Ƭнєу αяє ιηƒєяισя тσ Ƭнє Ɗєα∂ ιη тєямѕ σƒ яαω ѕтяєηgтн вυт тнє ƒαcт тнαт ιт яєgαιηє∂ ιтѕ σωη ωιℓℓ, α ƒυℓℓ ƒℓє∂gє∂ єgσ αη∂ тнαт ιт cαη мαιηтαιη ιтѕ σωη ѕσυℓ ησω ρυтѕ ιт ση α ∂郃єяєηт ѕтαη∂ιηg тнαη α мєяє ρυρρєт. Ƭнє Lινιηg Ɗєα∂ нανє νєяу ℓιмιтє∂ тσ ησ ιηтєℓℓєcт αη∂ тσ яєѕтσяє тнєιя ιηтєℓℓєcт αη∂ мємσяιєѕ, тнєу ηєє∂ тσ ѕυcк тнє вℓσσ∂ σƒ нυмαηѕ. 1 συт σƒ α 1000 ιη∂ινι∂υαℓѕ нαѕ тнє ρσтєηтιαℓ тσ вєcσмє α Lινιηg Ɗєα∂.

Ʋαмριяє
                                                                Ɓℓσσ∂ Sυcкιηg Ɗємση. Aƒтєя ѕєνєяαℓ уєαяѕ σƒ ∂єνєℓσρмєηт, тнє Lινιηg Ɗєα∂ яєgαιηѕ αℓℓ σƒ ιтѕ мємσяιєѕ αη∂ α ƒυℓℓ нυмαη ιηтєℓℓєcт, ιт ησω αттαιηѕ ρσωєя σƒ нιѕ σωη αη∂ вєcσмєѕ α мαтυяє Ʋαмριяє, cαραвℓє σƒ cяєαтιηg σтнєя ναмριяєѕ αη∂ нανιηg нιѕ σωη мιηισηѕ. Ƭнє ηєω вσяη Ʋαмριяє gαιηѕ тнє ηєcєѕѕαяу кησωℓє∂gє тσ υη∂єяѕтαη∂ тнє cнαηgєѕ σƒ ιтѕ вσ∂у αη∂ qυιcкℓу gяσωѕ αccυѕтσмє∂ тσ ℓινιηg αѕ α ναмριяє. Hσωєνєя, нє ιѕ ѕтιℓℓ вσυη∂ тσ тнє ωιℓℓ σƒ нιѕ ραяєηт ναмριяє αη∂ ƒσяcє∂ тσ ѕυρρℓу нιм ωιтн вℓσσ∂. A ναмριяє cαη σηℓу вєcσмє α ƒυℓℓ-ƒℓє∂gє∂ Ɗєα∂ Aρσѕтℓє αƒтєя вяєαкιηg ƒяєє ƒяσм тнє cσηтяσℓ σƒ нιѕ ραяєηт ναмριяє. 1 συт σƒ α 10,000 ιη∂ινι∂υαℓѕ нαѕ тнє ρσтєηтιαℓ тσ αcнιєνє тнιѕ ℓєνєℓ вυт ιт тαкєѕ αт ℓєαѕт α нυη∂яє∂ уєαяѕ σƒ ∂єνєℓσρмєηт.

Ɗєα∂ Aρσѕтℓєѕ
                                                                Aяє нυмαηѕ тнαт вєcαмє ναмριяєѕ єιтнєя ву тнє υѕє σƒ Mαgιc σя ∂яιηкιηg тнє вℓσσ∂ σƒ α ƒєℓℓσω ωιтcн σя мαgє. Aмσηg тнє cяєαтυяєѕ тнαт ƒαℓℓ υη∂єя тнє ναмριяє cαтєgσяу, тнєу αяє тнє мσѕт ηυмєяσυѕ. Ƭнє мαιη тαяgєтѕ σƒ тнє нυηтєяѕ σƒ тнє мαgιccяαƒт Agєηcу. Ƭнє σяιgιηαℓ мємвєяѕ σƒ тнιѕ кιη∂ σƒ ναмριяє ωєяє cяєαтє∂ тσ αcт αѕ cσυηтєя-мєαѕυяєѕ ιη тнє cαѕє σƒ α Ƭяυє Aηcєѕтσя вєιηg σνєяωнєℓмє∂ ву нιѕ σя нєя тнιяѕт ƒσя вℓσσ∂. ǀη єχcнαηgє ƒσя ℓσѕιηg тнєιя ƒяєє ωιℓℓ αη∂ вєcσмιηg α тσσℓ тσ яєℓιєνє тнє ναмριяιc ιмρυℓѕєѕ σƒ тнє Ƭяυє Aηcєѕтσяѕ, тнєѕє ιη∂ινι∂υαℓѕ ωєяє gяαηтє∂ ρσωєяѕ αη∂ ℓσηgєνιту ѕιмιℓαя тσ тнєιя мαѕтєяѕ. Hσωєνєя, ωнαт тнєу яєcєινє∂ ωαѕ ѕтιℓℓ α ƒℓαωє∂ ƒσям σƒ ιммσятαℓιту αη∂ ιт ωαѕ ѕσση ∂ιѕcσνєяє∂ тнαт тнєу ηєє∂є∂ тσ ѕυcк тнє вℓσσ∂ σƒ σтнєяѕ тσ ѕυяνινє. Ƭнєη נυѕт ℓιкє тнє Ƭяυє Aηcєѕтσяѕ, нανє тнєѕє ναмριяєѕ тнє ιηѕтιηcт кησωη αѕ Ʋαмριяιc ǀмρυℓѕєѕ. ωнιcн ρυѕнєѕ тнєм тσ ѕυcк тнє вℓσσ∂ σƒ σтнєяѕ. Ɓυт ∂郃єяєηтℓу тнαη тнє ναмριяc ιмρυℓѕєѕ σƒ тнє Ƭяυє Aηcєѕтσяѕ, тнєѕє ναмριяєѕ нανє тнє ρнуѕιcαℓ ηєє∂ тσ ѕυcк тнє вℓσσ∂ σƒ σтнєяѕ ιη σя∂єя тσ мαιηтαιη тнєιя σωη вσ∂ιєѕ. Ƒσя тнσѕє Ɗєα∂ Aρσѕтℓєѕ ωнσ υѕє∂ тσ вє нυмαη, ιт ιѕ ѕσмєтнιηg ησт єηтιяєℓу ∂ιѕѕιмιℓαя ƒяσм αη єχρяєѕѕιση σƒ ℓσνє. Ƭнє яєѕυℓт σƒ яєρєαтє∂ℓу ѕυcкιηg тнє вℓσσ∂ σƒ нυмαηѕ ωαѕ тнє ємєяgєηcє σƒ α ѕєηѕє σƒ ѕυρєяισяιту ιη тнє нєαят σƒ тнє ѕєяναηтѕ σƒ тнє Ƭяυє Aηcєѕтσяѕ. Sυcн α тнιηg єνєηтυαℓℓу gανє вιятн тσ α ƒєєℓιηg σƒ яєвєℓℓιση тσωαя∂ѕ тнєιя мαѕтєяѕ, ωнιcн тнєη ℓєα∂ тнє ѕєяναηтѕ тσ ƒιη∂ ωαуѕ σƒ ѕтяєηgтнєηιηg тнєιя мєηтαℓ cσηтяσℓ αη∂ єѕcαριηg ƒяσм тнє ∂σмαιη σƒ тнє Ƭяυє Aηcєѕтσяѕ. Aƒтєя тнє яєвєℓℓιση, тнєѕє вℓσσ∂-ѕυcкιηg нυмαηѕ вєcαмє кησωη αѕ тнє Ɗєα∂ Aρσѕтℓєѕ. Aℓтнσυgн тнє Ɗєα∂ Aρσѕтℓєѕ αяє мανєяιcк αη∂ ιη∂ινι∂υαℓιѕтιc ву ηαтυяє, тнєяє ιѕ α ƒσям σƒ яυℓιηg вσ∂у αмσηg тнєм: Ƭнє Ƭωєηту-ηιηє Ɗєα∂ Aρσѕтℓє Aηcєѕтσяѕ. Aт ƒιяѕт α gяσυρ ƒσямє∂ σηℓу ву тнє σяιgιηαℓ Ɗєα∂ Aρσѕтℓєѕ ωнσ єѕcαρє∂ ƒяσм тнє Ƭяυє Aηcєѕтσяѕ, тσ∂αу нσωєνєя ιт ιѕ мσяє σƒ α cσℓℓєcтιση σƒ νєяу σ∂∂, вυт ρσωєяƒυℓ вℓσσ∂ѕυcкιηg cнαяαcтєяѕ ωнσ αяє ∂ινι∂є∂ ιηтσ мυℓтιρℓє яιναℓ ƒαcтισηѕ. Mσѕт σƒ тнє σяιgιηαℓ Ɗєα∂ Aρσѕтℓєѕ ωєяє ∂єѕтяσує∂ ву мαgιc cяαƒт gяσυρ σνєя σηє тнσυѕαη∂ уєαяѕ αgσ.

[IMG]http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k632/XxX__Crunchies__xXx/Quickie/oie_8fGZWqFK8LtH_zpsqbhc5g4z.png[/IMG]

[IMGleft]http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k632/XxX__Crunchies__xXx/Quickie/oie_78n0tu5Xtwg7_zpsv0b1qwd2.gif[/IMGleft]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

[size=11.5][color=#3c4ba3]█ [/color] [color=#252e65]Mαgιc αƖѕσ яєfєяяєɗ тσ αѕ Ƭяυє Mαgιc αηɗ Sσяcєяу ιη σтнєя тяαηѕƖαтισηѕ, ιѕ α cƖαѕѕ σf муѕтєяу тнαт ѕυяραѕѕєѕ αƖƖ cυяяєηт ѕcιєηcєѕ σf тнє cυяяєηт αgє. ǀт яєρяєѕєηтѕ єνєηтѕ тнαт αяє υηαcнιєναвƖє тняσυgн тнє мєяє єxρєηɗιтυяє σf тιмє αηɗ яєѕσυяcєѕ, ѕσ ησ мαттєя тнє ɗιffιcυƖту, єνєηтѕ вяσυgнт αвσυт тняσυgн ѕυcн мєтнσɗѕ ωιƖƖ ηєνєя вє ѕєєη αѕ Mαgιc. ǀт ιѕ cσηѕιɗєяєɗ тнє υƖтιмαтє αccσмρƖιѕнмєηт σf α Mαgє/ωιтcн, αηɗ σηƖу ωιтнιη тнє gяαѕρ σf тнσѕє ωнσ нανє αccєѕѕєɗ тнє ωσяƖɗѕ мαηα.

"Mαgιc" cαη вє ɗιffєяєηтιαтєɗ fяσм "Mαgιc cяαfт" ιη тнαт тнє cσηѕєqυєηcєѕ σf ιтѕ υѕє αяє σѕтєηѕιвƖу "ιмρσѕѕιвƖє" σя "мιяαcυƖσυѕ." Ƭнє єηɗ συтρυт σf α ѕρєƖƖ тнαт cяєαтєѕ fιяє ιѕ ωιтнιη ɗιcтαтєѕ σf тнє ωσяƖɗ вєcαυѕє ѕσмєтнιηg αѕ мυηɗαηє αѕ Ɩιgнтιηg α мαтcн cαη уιєƖɗ тнє ѕαмє єffєcт. Ƈσηcєρтѕ Ɩιкє тιмє мαηιρυƖαтιση, тєƖєρσятαтιση, ѕραтιαƖ ωαяριηg αηɗ qυαяαηтιηє, αηɗ тнє яєѕυяяєcтιση σf тнє ɗєαɗ αяє мιяαcƖєѕ тнσυgнт тσ вє ρσѕѕιвƖє σηƖу тняσυgн тнє αρρƖιcαтιση σf Mαgιc. Ƭнє ƊєηιαƖ σf Ɲσтнιηgηєѕѕ, Oρєяαтιση σf ƤαяαƖƖєƖ ƜσяƖɗѕ αηɗ Ƭιмє ƬяανєƖ αяє яєqυιяєɗ тσ ρєяfσям α яєѕυяяєcтιση, вυт тнє cσмρƖєтє яєѕυяяєcтιση σf тнє ɗєαɗ ιѕ ѕσмєтнιηg тнαт ησт єνєη Mαgιc нαѕ gяαηтєɗ ѕιηcє тнє ɗαуѕ σf σƖɗ.

[color=#4a24b8]Ɠнσυℓ
                                                                Ƈσяρѕє Ɛαтιηg Ɗємση. Ƭнєу αяє вσяη, ωнєη тнє вяαιη σƒ α ναмριяє'ѕ νιcтιм ιѕ υηαвℓє тσ cσмρℓєтєℓу ∂ιє, αƒтєя ѕєνєяαℓ уєαяѕ ιη тнє gяανє, тнє вяαιη ωιℓℓ яσт αη∂ тнє нυмαη ѕσυℓ ωιℓℓ вє ƒяєє∂ ƒяσм тнє cαgє σƒ тнє вσ∂у. Ƭнє ∂єcαує∂ cσяρѕєѕ ησω вєgιη αcтινιту αѕ Ɠнσυℓѕ αη∂ тнєιя тяαηѕƒσямє∂ ѕσυℓѕ, нανє ησω вуραѕѕє∂ тнє ηєcєѕѕιту σƒ тнє вяαιη тσ нσℓ∂ тнє ѕσυℓ, αѕ тнє ѕσυℓ ιѕ ησω ѕєραяαтє ƒяσм тнє вσ∂у. Ƭнєу нανє мєηтαℓ cαραcιтιєѕ ρяєтту мυcн єqυιναℓєηт тσ тнαт σƒ α ѕαναgє вєαѕт αη∂ тнєу мυѕт ∂єνσυя σтнєя cσяρѕєѕ тσ яєcσηѕтяυcт тнєιя σωη ∂єgєηєяαтє∂ ƒℓєѕн. 1 συт σƒ 100 ιη∂ινι∂υαℓѕ нαѕ тнє ρσтєηтιαℓ тσ вєcσмє α Ɠнσυℓ.

Lινιηg Ɗєα∂
                                                                Ƭнє яєѕυℓт σƒ α Ɠнσυℓ тнαт ѕυccєѕѕƒυℓℓу яєcσηѕтяυcтє∂ ιтѕ σωη вσ∂у αη∂ тнυѕ, тнєιя вяαιη. Ƭнєу αяє ιηƒєяισя тσ Ƭнє Ɗєα∂ ιη тєямѕ σƒ яαω ѕтяєηgтн вυт тнє ƒαcт тнαт ιт яєgαιηє∂ ιтѕ σωη ωιℓℓ, α ƒυℓℓ ƒℓє∂gє∂ єgσ αη∂ тнαт ιт cαη мαιηтαιη ιтѕ σωη ѕσυℓ ησω ρυтѕ ιт ση α ∂郃єяєηт ѕтαη∂ιηg тнαη α мєяє ρυρρєт. Ƭнє Lινιηg Ɗєα∂ нανє νєяу ℓιмιтє∂ тσ ησ ιηтєℓℓєcт αη∂ тσ яєѕтσяє тнєιя ιηтєℓℓєcт αη∂ мємσяιєѕ, тнєу ηєє∂ тσ ѕυcк тнє вℓσσ∂ σƒ нυмαηѕ. 1 συт σƒ α 1000 ιη∂ινι∂υαℓѕ нαѕ тнє ρσтєηтιαℓ тσ вєcσмє α Lινιηg Ɗєα∂.

Ʋαмριяє
                                                                Ɓℓσσ∂ Sυcкιηg Ɗємση. Aƒтєя ѕєνєяαℓ уєαяѕ σƒ ∂єνєℓσρмєηт, тнє Lινιηg Ɗєα∂ яєgαιηѕ αℓℓ σƒ ιтѕ мємσяιєѕ αη∂ α ƒυℓℓ нυмαη ιηтєℓℓєcт, ιт ησω αттαιηѕ ρσωєя σƒ нιѕ σωη αη∂ вєcσмєѕ α мαтυяє Ʋαмριяє, cαραвℓє σƒ cяєαтιηg σтнєя ναмριяєѕ αη∂ нανιηg нιѕ σωη мιηισηѕ. Ƭнє ηєω вσяη Ʋαмριяє gαιηѕ тнє ηєcєѕѕαяу кησωℓє∂gє тσ υη∂єяѕтαη∂ тнє cнαηgєѕ σƒ ιтѕ вσ∂у αη∂ qυιcкℓу gяσωѕ αccυѕтσмє∂ тσ ℓινιηg αѕ α ναмριяє. Hσωєνєя, нє ιѕ ѕтιℓℓ вσυη∂ тσ тнє ωιℓℓ σƒ нιѕ ραяєηт ναмριяє αη∂ ƒσяcє∂ тσ ѕυρρℓу нιм ωιтн вℓσσ∂. A ναмριяє cαη σηℓу вєcσмє α ƒυℓℓ-ƒℓє∂gє∂ Ɗєα∂ Aρσѕтℓє αƒтєя вяєαкιηg ƒяєє ƒяσм тнє cσηтяσℓ σƒ нιѕ ραяєηт ναмριяє. 1 συт σƒ α 10,000 ιη∂ινι∂υαℓѕ нαѕ тнє ρσтєηтιαℓ тσ αcнιєνє тнιѕ ℓєνєℓ вυт ιт тαкєѕ αт ℓєαѕт α нυη∂яє∂ уєαяѕ σƒ ∂єνєℓσρмєηт.

Ɗєα∂ Aρσѕтℓєѕ
                                                                Aяє нυмαηѕ тнαт вєcαмє ναмριяєѕ єιтнєя ву тнє υѕє σƒ Mαgιc σя ∂яιηкιηg тнє вℓσσ∂ σƒ α ƒєℓℓσω ωιтcн σя мαgє. Aмσηg тнє cяєαтυяєѕ тнαт ƒαℓℓ υη∂єя тнє ναмριяє cαтєgσяу, тнєу αяє тнє мσѕт ηυмєяσυѕ. Ƭнє мαιη тαяgєтѕ σƒ тнє нυηтєяѕ σƒ тнє мαgιccяαƒт Agєηcу. Ƭнє σяιgιηαℓ мємвєяѕ σƒ тнιѕ кιη∂ σƒ ναмριяє ωєяє cяєαтє∂ тσ αcт αѕ cσυηтєя-мєαѕυяєѕ ιη тнє cαѕє σƒ α Ƭяυє Aηcєѕтσя вєιηg σνєяωнєℓмє∂ ву нιѕ σя нєя тнιяѕт ƒσя вℓσσ∂. ǀη єχcнαηgє ƒσя ℓσѕιηg тнєιя ƒяєє ωιℓℓ αη∂ вєcσмιηg α тσσℓ тσ яєℓιєνє тнє ναмριяιc ιмρυℓѕєѕ σƒ тнє Ƭяυє Aηcєѕтσяѕ, тнєѕє ιη∂ινι∂υαℓѕ ωєяє gяαηтє∂ ρσωєяѕ αη∂ ℓσηgєνιту ѕιмιℓαя тσ тнєιя мαѕтєяѕ. Hσωєνєя, ωнαт тнєу яєcєινє∂ ωαѕ ѕтιℓℓ α ƒℓαωє∂ ƒσям σƒ ιммσятαℓιту αη∂ ιт ωαѕ ѕσση ∂ιѕcσνєяє∂ тнαт тнєу ηєє∂є∂ тσ ѕυcк тнє вℓσσ∂ σƒ σтнєяѕ тσ ѕυяνινє. Ƭнєη נυѕт ℓιкє тнє Ƭяυє Aηcєѕтσяѕ, нανє тнєѕє ναмριяєѕ тнє ιηѕтιηcт кησωη αѕ Ʋαмριяιc ǀмρυℓѕєѕ. ωнιcн ρυѕнєѕ тнєм тσ ѕυcк тнє вℓσσ∂ σƒ σтнєяѕ. Ɓυт ∂郃єяєηтℓу тнαη тнє ναмριяc ιмρυℓѕєѕ σƒ тнє Ƭяυє Aηcєѕтσяѕ, тнєѕє ναмριяєѕ нανє тнє ρнуѕιcαℓ ηєє∂ тσ ѕυcк тнє вℓσσ∂ σƒ σтнєяѕ ιη σя∂єя тσ мαιηтαιη тнєιя σωη вσ∂ιєѕ. Ƒσя тнσѕє Ɗєα∂ Aρσѕтℓєѕ ωнσ υѕє∂ тσ вє нυмαη, ιт ιѕ ѕσмєтнιηg ησт єηтιяєℓу ∂ιѕѕιмιℓαя ƒяσм αη єχρяєѕѕιση σƒ ℓσνє. Ƭнє яєѕυℓт σƒ яєρєαтє∂ℓу ѕυcкιηg тнє вℓσσ∂ σƒ нυмαηѕ ωαѕ тнє ємєяgєηcє σƒ α ѕєηѕє σƒ ѕυρєяισяιту ιη тнє нєαят σƒ тнє ѕєяναηтѕ σƒ тнє Ƭяυє Aηcєѕтσяѕ. Sυcн α тнιηg єνєηтυαℓℓу gανє вιятн тσ α ƒєєℓιηg σƒ яєвєℓℓιση тσωαя∂ѕ тнєιя мαѕтєяѕ, ωнιcн тнєη ℓєα∂ тнє ѕєяναηтѕ тσ ƒιη∂ ωαуѕ σƒ ѕтяєηgтнєηιηg тнєιя мєηтαℓ cσηтяσℓ αη∂ єѕcαριηg ƒяσм тнє ∂σмαιη σƒ тнє Ƭяυє Aηcєѕтσяѕ. Aƒтєя тнє яєвєℓℓιση, тнєѕє вℓσσ∂-ѕυcкιηg нυмαηѕ вєcαмє кησωη αѕ тнє Ɗєα∂ Aρσѕтℓєѕ. Aℓтнσυgн тнє Ɗєα∂ Aρσѕтℓєѕ αяє мανєяιcк αη∂ ιη∂ινι∂υαℓιѕтιc ву ηαтυяє, тнєяє ιѕ α ƒσям σƒ яυℓιηg вσ∂у αмσηg тнєм: Ƭнє Ƭωєηту-ηιηє Ɗєα∂ Aρσѕтℓє Aηcєѕтσяѕ. Aт ƒιяѕт α gяσυρ ƒσямє∂ σηℓу ву тнє σяιgιηαℓ Ɗєα∂ Aρσѕтℓєѕ ωнσ єѕcαρє∂ ƒяσм тнє Ƭяυє Aηcєѕтσяѕ, тσ∂αу нσωєνєя ιт ιѕ мσяє σƒ α cσℓℓєcтιση σƒ νєяу σ∂∂, вυт ρσωєяƒυℓ вℓσσ∂ѕυcкιηg cнαяαcтєяѕ ωнσ αяє ∂ινι∂є∂ ιηтσ мυℓтιρℓє яιναℓ ƒαcтισηѕ. Mσѕт σƒ тнє σяιgιηαℓ Ɗєα∂ Aρσѕтℓєѕ ωєяє ∂єѕтяσує∂ ву мαgιc cяαƒт gяσυρ σνєя σηє тнσυѕαη∂ уєαяѕ αgσ.[/color][/color][/size]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff