Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Knight

12,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
this was a picture from the gaia pannel at the anime expo! this pannel was hilarious, AND lanzer got to become known as queen lanzer! biggrin

NOW BOW DOWN TO HIS QUEENESS! LOL HE CAN GET THE BAHN HAMUR ON YOU! lol
also they gave out alot of nice prices like an omg hat and a lot of kitten stars... i was jelous i couldnt go. crying but o well =] im happy for the ones that did get to go! biggrin

SO GCD

have you been to a anime convention to see the gaia pannel?
did you go for the items?
did you get crazy pics like this one i got? LOL

was it fun?

talk about the new queen lanzer... xD
He forgot his makeup for today...
Well I never been to a con yet but I'm hoping I'll go next year. I'm sure I'll visit the Gaia panel if I do~

Ice-Cold Knight

12,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Kejourou
He forgot his makeup for today...
Well I never been to a con yet but I'm hoping I'll go next year. I'm sure I'll visit the Gaia panel if I do~
im hoping to get to otakon this year in baltimore, but idk if ill make it or not D;

O.G. Gaian

7,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
All hail Queen Lanzar!

O.G. Pieslinger

QUEEN LANZER IS BEAUTIFUL~

I've never been to any of the conventions. I'd probably go to one if I got my own car and one was close to where I lived, though by that time, I'd be too old...some twenty-something year old in with a bunch of teenagers... emo

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Aw, Lanzyy.

i would go to them.. but I live in new Zealand, you see?
Nothing. Ever. Comes. Here.

O.G. Noob

10,025 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
She's so regal looking.
heart

NO, there never anywhere near me! So, I never get the chance to go. But I want to really bad.

Dear Gaia, Come to New Hampshire, please? I'll buy Queen Lanzer a present!

O.G. Fatcat

10,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
User Image
I attend at least one convention a year, but usually Gaia doesn't come to them. :c I might be able to go to Fan Expo and I think Gaia is coming there.

Buuut after watching those livestreams of the Gaia panels, I'm worried my ear drums might just erupt. Dx It gets so loud for no reason! YOU DON'T NEED TO SHOUT WHENEVER ONE OF THE ANNOUNCERS FINISH A SENTENCE! gonk

Queen Lanzer scares me gonk Her facial expression looks like she's staring right at my souul
User Image

Dedicated Conventioneer

User Image
That's quite funny! I am going to gen-con, though I am not familiar with conventions I hope I can manage to find the panel.

Salty Sex Symbol

I loved it!
I just was kind of peeved because people were getting such awesome items and were like " neutral " and I would have been freaking out!

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
I was a part of the Sheep of Fleep event.. and I have to say with great pride that I dubbed Lanzer "Queen" of Gaia because at that time Fleep had mentioned something about Lanzer giving birth to Gaia related stuff on a ping pong table (in some podcast interview)...

It still brings me great laughs..

10,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
THE WHlTE QUEEN
User Image
That's quite funny! I am going to gen-con, though I am not familiar with conventions I hope I can manage to find the panel.

I'm also going to Gencon, and this will only be my second convention ever. I went to Comicon a few weeks ago. This will be my first time visiting a Gaia panel!

O.G. Fatcat

10,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
TwinklePrincessBoo

I loved it!
I just was kind of peeved because people were getting such awesome items and were like " neutral " and I would have been freaking out!

User Image
I know! gonk
The person who won that OMG didn't even blow up with excitement! gonk How is that not possible?!
Or that girl that won a Gaia-tan! It's not as expensive as an OMG, but it's still 3m! D: She seemed so meh about it.
User Image

Ice-Cold Knight

12,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
TwinklePrincessBoo

I loved it!
IKR! the only one who got excited was the girl who got an omg hat. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces