Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiss

Kiss and tell 1 100.0% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

My first kiss was between me and a girl who is know a lesbian as well as my best friend. It happend when i was 13 and she was 15. We were sitting in the floor of my room when she ask me if i wanted to try something. I said yes, not knowing what was coming. I was thinking she was going to pull out somthing awesome like candy or cool ninja gear. Instead of really showing me anything cool she grab me by the hand and slowy but softly planted a perfect kiss on my lips. I drew back quckly only to say, "Sweet!". From there on we continued to make out on and off until she found out that making out with girls was more of her thing. Now i just live with her. Im rooming with my first kiss.

6,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Mikeisonfire
My first kiss was between me and a girl who is know a lesbian as well as my best friend. It happend when i was 13 and she was 15. We were sitting in the floor of my room when she ask me if i wanted to try something. I said yes, not knowing what was coming. I was thinking she was going to pull out somthing awesome like candy or cool ninja gear. Instead of really showing me anything cool she grab me by the hand and slowy but softly planted a perfect kiss on my lips. I drew back quckly only to say, "Sweet!". From there on we continued to make out on and off until she found out that making out with girls was more of her thing. Now i just live with her. Im rooming with my first kiss.

Your story is definitely interesting. But it sounds like you might still have feelings for her, like your bummed that you wont be able to kiss her again. And are you dating someone new yet?
My first kiss was when i was in first grade, but i still remember pretty well. It was the middle of the school year so i was like, 7. We where on the play ground and i was sitting on the swings, when he walked over. He was my crush so i was a bit embarrassed when he sat down next to me. We started talking an when recess was over, he got up and said, "I really like you Carly," then kissed me. I was blushing so bad, my teacher thought i had heat exhaustion. I scared my parents to death when the Nurse called!
snowlette
Mikeisonfire

Your story is definitely interesting. But it sounds like you might still have feelings for her, like your bummed that you wont be able to kiss her again. And are you dating someone new yet?

I don't think i have feelings for her now. I have kissed her once since shes been a lesbian but it wasn't romantic or anything. I was in a relationship for about three years after her. Im kinda talking to one of our mutual friends right now.

6,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Maki_Namikazi
My first kiss was when i was in first grade, but i still remember pretty well. It was the middle of the school year so i was like, 7. We where on the play ground and i was sitting on the swings, when he walked over. He was my crush so i was a bit embarrassed when he sat down next to me. We started talking an when recess was over, he got up and said, "I really like you Carly," then kissed me. I was blushing so bad, my teacher thought i had heat exhaustion. I scared my parents to death when the Nurse called!

That is really cute.
have you found him on facebook yet?
I kissed a girl...-///-

6,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Mikeisonfire
snowlette
Mikeisonfire

I don't think i have feelings for her now. I have kissed her once since shes been a lesbian but it wasn't romantic or anything. I was in a relationship for about three years after her. Im kinda talking to one of our mutual friends right now.

well good luck with all of that.
I hope you both find what you are looking for. And maybe she will tire of women someday.
snowlette
Maki_Namikazi

That is really cute.

No, and i don't really plan on looking

6,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Krystal Knock
I kissed a girl...-///-

Is this from the song or your story?

6,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Maki_Namikazi
snowlette
Maki_Namikazi

That is really cute.

Well it is a great story!

Invisible Browser

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
never been kissed
there is my story how do you like it
4laugh

daboobee's Wife

Shirtless Wife

my VERY first kiss was with a teacher in the sixth grade
i stole it
but...
it was a cheek kiss
emo

but ive never french kissed that just sounds nasty
someone elses tongue flopping around in your mouth like a beached whale
no thx
snowlette
Maki_Namikazi
snowlette
Maki_Namikazi

That is really cute.

Well it is a great story!

Thanks ^^

6,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
iiOREOCOOKIESii
never been kissed
there is my story how do you like it
4laugh

Well it will happen. it all depends on who you are kissing on if it is good or not.

6,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
dooshbegs
my VERY first kiss was with a teacher in the sixth grade
i stole it
but...
it was a cheek kiss
emo

but ive never french kissed that just sounds nasty
someone elses tongue flopping around in your mouth like a beached whale
no thx

Your brave!!
I hope your first will be all that it is cracked up to be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff