Welcome to Gaia! ::

anyone follow the pro-gaming / eSports scene? what games? who's your favorite players?

i follow starcraft and counter-strike 1.6, my favorite starcraft pros are iNkA, Bisu, Firebathero and of course Jaedong.. my favorite cs team was SK's 2005 team
i used to be big into CPMA back a few years ago

Apheleon was a ******** monster, but i loved Devious because he was such a huge loltroll
lol i never understood how people could get so upset over s**t-talking in an online gaming environment. isnt it to be expected?

Lonely Master

I don't. The ones that call themselves "pro" are usually the people who have the rocket launcher, sniper rifle, or some other power weapon.

MLG is such a joke.
User Image
SaviorSeven

I don't. The ones that call themselves "pro" are usually the people who have the rocket launcher, sniper rifle, or some other power weapon.

MLG is such a joke.
User Image

sounds like somebody plays halo or some other shitty game that doesnt matter on the world stage.

how about starcraft? you seem like the type to claim that terran vs zerg is imbalanced after watching KT.FlaSh get out of groupstage

Lonely Master

e_s kK -a E_
SaviorSeven

MLG is such a joke.
User Image

sounds like somebody plays halo or some other shitty game that doesnt matter on the world stage.

how about starcraft? you seem like the type to claim that terran vs zerg is imbalanced after watching KT.FlaSh get out of groupstage

Actually, Halo is accepted as a pro game from my understanding.
I play Rise of Nations and Battlefield. It's to bad those games never get played a MLG leagues.
User Image
SaviorSeven
e_s kK -a E_
SaviorSeven

MLG is such a joke.
User Image

Actually, Halo is accepted as a pro game from my understanding.
I play Rise of Nations and Battlefield. It's to bad those games never get played a MLG leagues.
User Image

halo is for scrubby americans. it's not very league-worthy like counter-strike, where you have to strategize in both combat and economic aspects
e_s kK -a E_
lol i never understood how people could get so upset over s**t-talking in an online gaming environment. isnt it to be expected?

he was a pretty grade-a d**k though it was awesome

3,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I've never understood the interest in progaming
I tuned into it once when I was visiting Vietnam. There was a professional game match between two teams playing a boring looking basketball video game with an over-hyped judge. I turned off the TV and decided to withstand the blazing inferno that is Vietnam.
MAXIMUM MALKMOSITY
e_s kK -a E_

he was a pretty grade-a d**k though it was awesome

thats why i love counter-strike so much. its full of people who do nothing but talk s**t, even if they're playing horribly

Mahodo
I tuned into it once when I was visiting Vietnam. There was a professional game match between two teams playing a boring looking basketball video game with an over-hyped judge. I turned off the TV and decided to withstand the blazing inferno that is Vietnam.

yeah i never understood the appeal of sports games. you can just go outside and do that.
e_s kK -a E_
yeah i never understood the appeal of sports games. you can just go outside and do that.

You can just go outside and shoot people too.
I never really did in the past, just saw a bunch of tournaments of some Koreans playing either StarCraft or Counter-Strike, but those never entertained me much, if at all. I've also seen a couple of the ones in TV where they compete in various games such as Forza 3 and DOA4, but never seen more than two episodes.

Though, with its coming approach, I may just watch the second Frag Cup.

Magical Businessman

SaviorSeven

MLG is such a joke.
User Image

I agree, One of my Halo obsessed friends considers himself as a "Major League Gamer" Whatever, Just because you're good at the game, That doesn't mean your an MLG

And no, I don't watch "Pro's" show off
Emotional Robot
e_s kK -a E_

You can just go outside and shoot people too.

yea but you can't do it enough to make a whole tournament out of it sadly. some day~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff