Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interstellar Sex Symbol

Sai the Halfbreed
Naruto beat Neji because Neji underestimated him. And Lee does have too much, but the ability to raise his power THAT much, even if it is a one shot? Plus Neji has the best ocular jutsu.

Beg to differ. Byakugan is not the best, it's actually not that great. Rinnegan is the best, followed by the Sharingan.

Shadowy Gaian

5,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Sai the Halfbreed
DemonSasukeDS
Sai the Halfbreed
DemonSasukeDS
Sai the Halfbreed
DemonSasukeDS
Sai just go... *points to the thread door*

Zabuza did win, had there not been 3 other genins there to distract him from suffocating/drowing Kakashi to death, I say he pretty much won

Then again, don't you think if the three genin hadn't of been there, Kakashi would have been able to do more? he had to protect three kids and Tazuna.
Plus, who ended up dying and not pulling a Jesus? I would easily say Kakashi won out.

Your point is invalid. Had Kakashi killed Zabuza, and not a angry gang with knifes, swords and crap, than maybe you would have a valid point

But no..

Also, it's kind of irrelevant if Kakashi had to protect them. When it all comes down to it, it was Zabuza vs all of them.

If anything, Kakashi had 4 decoys that could keep Zabuza distracted whilst he pwnt him. (which coincidentally became the downfall of Zabuza in that fight)

But Kakashi wouldnt send three weak genin and an old man as decoys. Zabuza ended up losing, and he didn't beat kakashi.
Damn you Sai. Damn you. emo

You leave me no choice but to be cheap now.

For one.. Tazuna, Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura didn't even do nothing for pretty much all the fight, Zabuza went for Kakashi.

So lets assume they were having a one on one battle, shall we?

Zabuza won the battle by using Suirou No Jutsu. At this point, Naruto thought "Damn, this is a good time to jump Zabuza"

Thus after losing to Zabuza, the battle no longer became Zabuza vs Kakashi, it became Zabuza vs Team 7.

(and then, round two. Zabuza and Haku come back for more at the bridge, guess what happens? Kakashi gets pwnt by the mist jutsu again)

Ok. Round two, Kakashi countered the mist. He summoned the dogs, they held him in place and if werent for Haku, Zabuza would have gotten his heart destroyed because of Lightning Blade.
Round one Kakashi had to worry about keeping them safe from the attacks AND fighting Zabuza.
And both rounds Haku stopped it before Kakashi could finish him.
Actually, touche.

I actually forgot about the summoning dogs part. (I was wondering why did Haku had to jump infront of Rakiri)

But regardless, Zabuza still pwnt Kakashi in round one. You can at least admit that, It's irrelevant whether Kakashi had to worry about keeping them safe because he went all out with sharingan.

I don't think the 4 of them hindered Kakashi's performance. (I mean, back then all the guy could do was sharingan copy and rakiri. I don't know what more you was expecting to see from him)

Beloved Conversationalist

7,025 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
DemonSasukeDS
Sai the Halfbreed
DemonSasukeDS
Sai the Halfbreed
DemonSasukeDS

Your point is invalid. Had Kakashi killed Zabuza, and not a angry gang with knifes, swords and crap, than maybe you would have a valid point

But no..

Also, it's kind of irrelevant if Kakashi had to protect them. When it all comes down to it, it was Zabuza vs all of them.

If anything, Kakashi had 4 decoys that could keep Zabuza distracted whilst he pwnt him. (which coincidentally became the downfall of Zabuza in that fight)

But Kakashi wouldnt send three weak genin and an old man as decoys. Zabuza ended up losing, and he didn't beat kakashi.

For one.. Tazuna, Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura didn't even do nothing for pretty much all the fight, Zabuza went for Kakashi.

Zabuza won the battle by using Suirou No Jutsu. At this point, Naruto thought "Damn, this is a good time to jump Zabuza"

Thus after losing to Zabuza, the battle no longer became Zabuza vs Kakashi, it became Zabuza vs Team 7.

(and then, round two. Zabuza and Haku come back for more at the bridge, guess what happens? Kakashi gets pwnt by the mist jutsu again)

Ok. Round two, Kakashi countered the mist. He summoned the dogs, they held him in place and if werent for Haku, Zabuza would have gotten his heart destroyed because of Lightning Blade.
Round one Kakashi had to worry about keeping them safe from the attacks AND fighting Zabuza.
Actually, touche.

I actually forgot about the summoning dogs part. (I was wondering why did Haku had to jump infront of Rakiri)

But regardless, Zabuza still pwnt Kakashi in round one. You can at least admit that, It's irrelevant whether Kakashi had to worry about keeping them safe because he went all out with sharingan.

I don't think the 4 of them hindered Kakashi's performance. (I mean, back then all the guy could do was sharingan copy and rakiri. I don't know what more you was expecting to see from him)

True...ok. Round one I'll give advantage to Zabuza, round two to Kakashi. Neither actually won because Haku kept interfereing. But even back then it was said that Kakashi was master of 1000 jutsu, right?

So lets end the fued. One on one fight it would go down to whos special technique hit first. If Zabuza hit with the mist first, Kakashi would have to summon the dogs or die. If not, Sharingan would prevail.

Beloved Senshi

1.Naruto [older]
2.Jiraiya
3.Sasuke[older]
4.Kakashi
5.Tsunade[Hokage]
6 Killer Bee [Hes the man!!!] hahhahahah
7.Sakura[Her Earthquake Punch
[Thats all i can think of right now though haah

7,025 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Something Invisible
Sai the Halfbreed
Naruto beat Neji because Neji underestimated him. And Lee does have too much, but the ability to raise his power THAT much, even if it is a one shot? Plus Neji has the best ocular jutsu.

Beg to differ. Byakugan is not the best, it's actually not that great. Rinnegan is the best, followed by the Sharingan.

The Rinnegan is good, but Byakugan can sense the chakra and the Hyugas have easily the best Kekkai Genkai. I would love to see Sasuke lose to Neji due to a poke in the eye.
And Sharingan is double edged, so I discount it in this match up.

Generous Friend

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

Shadowy Gaian

5,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Sai the Halfbreed
DemonSasukeDS
Sai the Halfbreed
DemonSasukeDS
Sai the Halfbreed
DemonSasukeDS

But no..

Actually, touche.

True...ok. Round one I'll give advantage to Zabuza, round two to Kakashi. Neither actually won because Haku kept interfereing. But even back then it was said that Kakashi was master of 1000 jutsu, right?

So lets end the fued. One on one fight it would go down to whos special technique hit first. If Zabuza hit with the mist first, Kakashi would have to summon the dogs or die. If not, Sharingan would prevail.
Fine Sai.

But I thought about it in the long-term now. I think that Zabuza has the advantage if they are fighting over a water field (forget that fact that Kakashi can still put up quite a fight with sharingan copy for a second, because there's certain jutsu you just can't copy. Not just referring to Kekkei Genkai.)

As for any other field, such as the bridge which was relatively at quite a high point away from the water, I think Kakashi had the advantage.

Agreed? either way though, your right about the summoning dogs and the one-hitters (a.k.a sudden death) attacks.

7,025 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
DemonSasukeDS
Sai the Halfbreed
DemonSasukeDS
Sai the Halfbreed
DemonSasukeDS

Actually, touche.

Fine Sai.

But I thought about it in the long-term now. I think that Zabuza has the advantage if they are fighting over a water field (forget that fact that Kakashi can still put up quite a fight with sharingan copy for a second, because there's certain jutsu you just can't copy. Not just referring to Kekkei Genkai.)

As for any other field, such as the bridge which was relatively at quite a high point away from the water, I think Kakashi had the advantage.

Agreed? either way though, your right about the summoning dogs and the one-hitters (a.k.a sudden death) attacks.

Agreed. The problem is Kakashi works decent everywhere, but great on land for headhunter. Zabuza needs water, but i'm sure with his sword he could put up a fight on land.

Id like to see it where there was no water, and no Sharingan. Balanced. I think in that scenario...
Zabuza. Without the Sharingan Kakashi doesnt use Raikiri.

So I will be forced to concede in thiese circumstances.

3,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Naruto with the Sage Mode Jutsu and the new wind Style: Rasenshuriken

Interstellar Sex Symbol

Sai the Halfbreed
Something Invisible
Sai the Halfbreed

The Rinnegan is good, but Byakugan can sense the chakra and the Hyugas have easily the best Kekkai Genkai. I would love to see Sasuke lose to Neji due to a poke in the eye.
And Sharingan is double edged, so I discount it in this match up.
Rinnegan grants the user any jutsu. It's by far the best. And while Sharingan may be double edged, it certainly comes along with a lot more techniques. Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi, Susano, and the technique overused by Danzo. There are more risks when using it but it's way better because of it

Invisible Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
i think that for the time being, sasuke is the strongest, but in the end, naruto will be the strongest

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Madara, but naruto will be stronger near the end indeed.
Capt Red Link
Jin_of_the_thunder
Capt Red Link
Rai-kage. he friggin powns

lol sasuke destroyed him lol.

bull ******** s**t.

Dude, have you not seen the anime OR read the manga? saskue destroyed Rai-Kage's little brother! and anyway, Naruto in Sage mode friking pwns EVERYONE! X3
Capt Red Link
Jin_of_the_thunder
Capt Red Link
Rai-kage. he friggin powns

lol sasuke destroyed him lol.

bull ******** s**t.

Dude, have you not seen the anime OR read the manga? saskue destroyed Rai-Kage's little brother! and anyway, Naruto in Sage mode friking pwns EVERYONE! X3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff