Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
so i keep going back to the guild wars 2 website, hoping to see new things they are adding in all the while wondering just how long are they gonna dangle the hook in front of us. on an unrelated side note: a friend of mine who left guild wars to play WoW with some other friends is gonna make a comeback just for guild wars 2 when it comes out. rofl

5,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
I'm not a fan of PVP oriented MMOs, and Guild Wars is very heavy on it. Playing the Roleplay side is only to unlock skills for PVP, and yeah. I mean I have it, bought all of the expansions after playing on my friend's account. But I slowly lost interest in it. The skill system wasn't the greatest but I've read they've improved it for GW2, and improved the Roleplay side of the game. I'll probably try it out, but I'm sitting at lvl 3 in GW with my account just because I have a hard time getting back into it after playing it years ago.

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
I can't wait for it to come out.Guild wars has been boring me a little of late although I still go on to try to further my survivor title.The gameplay and screenshots looks amazing!Have either of you seen the blog?There's plenty of links with a bunch of info on it and a ton of articles.There's also a wiki where you can post YOUR ideas for the game.One of my favorite ideas I've read is to have a mini-game where mini pets battle it out.LOLZ rofl

5,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ok mini pets battling would be too fun and cute xp
I read today that the leveling cap will be 80. that's pretty cool, and the day and night change thingy too.
I hate that the level cap is so high, because that leaves room for Elitists to pick on lower levels who don't waste their lives playing the game.

Rich Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Millionaire 200
I cant diss Guild Wars AT ALL caz i love it, and im pretty excited for gw2 to come out... Not too excited though.. lolz Luna Shadow X is also my main Guild Wars character. =P XD LOLZ. If u see me, say hey. =P ^_^ But yeah.. I bought the three campaign and EoTN and i dunno if i want gw2 to come out caz that mean less time on guildwars, and sometimes the 2nd version of a game suxx, but i cant diss GW AT ALL, as i said, so we'll see..... =) =) =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff