Welcome to Gaia! ::

First off, many apologies to those of you who have been looking for our cards in the usual locations and not finding them there. There have been several changes (as well as a few known issues) regarding our Cash Cards and I will summarize them here:

US Retailers

- Best Buy is no longer carrying Gaia Cash Cards in the US.

- 7-11 is phasing out the $10 denomination, but will continue to carry the $25 Cash Card. You may still find a few $10 cards scattered in various stores, but they are not being replenished. We have also heard of users trying to buy $25 cards and getting an error at the cash register. This problem seems to be isolated at certain stores only - our vendor is looking into the problem.

We've also heard of users not receiving the winged handkerchief with the purchase of a 7-11 card. This should be fixed, but if you haven't received yours, please contact Customer Support by clicking on the "Contact Us" link at the footer of any page and fill out a billing inquiry.

- Walmart no longer has the $25 card in their checklanes. The $10 and $25 cards can be found in the electronics section.

- All other stores shown here carry both the $10 and $25 denomination.

Canada retailers

- Walmart and 7-11 are carrying both the $10 and $25 denominations and these are available now

- Latest update from our vendor is that Best Buy and Future Shop were delayed in getting the cards, but they should be available in a few days.

Upcoming

- We will be in Gamestop in the US in early August. Stay tuned for the announcement.

If you have any suggestions for us, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Swashbuckling Humorist

14,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Could you maybe look into getting them into Borders or Barnes and Noble? Also the Walgreens near me doesn't appear to carry the Cash Cards at all anymore. (The Rite Aid across the street does though!)

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I've actually seen (RARELY) Cash cards in Gamestop, but I never do anymore.

They should sell them in a game store more often, especially since I see Farmville, Neopets, and other random game site cards.
Anne Packrat
Could you maybe look into getting them into Borders or Barnes and Noble? Also the Walgreens near me doesn't appear to carry the Cash Cards at all anymore. (The Rite Aid across the street does though!)

Bookstores! That's an interesting suggestion. I will look into whether our vendor has distribution there.

And yes, we were actually never in Walgreens, although the suggestion has come up lately. For pharmacies, we are in CVS and Rite Aid only.

Swashbuckling Humorist

14,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
gracewar7
Anne Packrat

Bookstores! That's an interesting suggestion. I will look into whether our vendor has distribution there.

And yes, we were actually never in Walgreens, although the suggestion has come up lately. For pharmacies, we are in CVS and Rite Aid only.

Ah, then I should stop being mad about not being able to buy my friend's Gaia Cash Card gift there. sweatdrop

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

[X] Even though I'm not in Canada or US, thank you for telling us! <3
I am happy to see Canada will get *more?* GCards soon!

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

User Image
It's nice that Canada will be receiving Gaia Cash cards soon.
It makes me shamefully optimistic that the UK might be able to get them one day. sweatdrop
Awesome! I can't wait for Cash Cards to be at Gamestop!

I'm very happy to hear that Canadians will be getting the long awaited Cash Cards. More revenue!

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Thanks for letting us know, though I all ready knew about Best Buy since the store assistant told a friend and I about it a week or two ago. I think it's dumb Best Buy won't carry them. They carry those dumb farmville ones!

anyway, I will continue to get them from target and FYE.
kaylas_secret_girl
Thanks for letting us know, though I all ready knew about Best Buy since the store assistant told a friend and I about it a week or two ago. I think it's dumb Best Buy won't carry them. They carry those dumb farmville ones!

anyway, I will continue to get them from target and FYE.

Yup, I was the special ED friend looking for them in Best Buy only to be turned down flat.
Meanie Best Buy.

Business Tycoon

8,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
I noticed this today at the check out line I had to run back to the back of the store and get one fast it was funny...

IRL Noob

10,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
Seriously!? I can't wait for the cashcards in Canada~!
CANNNNNNNAAAAAADAA!
Will there be any in Quebec?
Please God, PLEASE IN QUEBEC.

Cause you always seem to neglect Quebec.
My local grocery store chain (Publix) carries cards for bookstores, restaurants, other games, iTunes, etc. Maybe Gaia Cash could be next?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff