Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ladybird Sauce
    User Image
                      Frozen Solid (Cold, Frozen, Target)
                      200 Points

"Awarded to any Gaian who gets hit 500 times with snowballs." "Hey, those were just practice rounds! Time to plot your revenge."

User Image
                            How to get this: Get hit by other users 500 times during the Christmas 2013 Event, Xmas 2013: Resolution. To do this, you will need to post in the event forum so that other people can throw snowballs at you.
I haven't get this achievement yet..... gonk I got hit by snowballs more than 500 times already, though.. Dx

Elemental Harmonizer

47,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Harmony of Elements 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Grombified Zombie
Ladybird Sauce
    User Image
                      200 Points

"Awarded to any Gaian who gets hit 500 times with snowballs." "Hey, those were just practice rounds! Time to plot your revenge."

User Image
                            How to get this: Get hit by other users 500 times during the Christmas 2013 Event, Xmas 2013: Resolution. To do this, you will need to post in the event forum so that other people can throw snowballs at you.
I haven't get this achievement yet..... gonk I got hit by snowballs more than 500 times already, though.. Dx

It takes a little while. Check the event page later to get the Achievement.

Party Partier

Still haven't gotten the 8 items achievement and its been hours already have over half for what I need for 1 of 8 for the second time. Scratch that it granted finallyy

Bloodthirsty Pyromaniac

24,925 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
When does this event end?

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Grombified Zombie
Ladybird Sauce
    User Image
                      200 Points

User Image
Takes a while sometimes, oddly enough my caroling achievement popped instantly while both of the snowball ones took several hours each.

Powerful Protector

40,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Team Moira 200
Woo got a 13 hit streak with snowballs shame that there's no achievement for that.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Raven Spit
The Announcement from CIndy Donovinh that kicked it off claimed it would end on January 6th...which is interesting since that would make it almost half-again as long as these events usually run. I would have expected it to end closer to New Year's Eve.

Fluffy Hunter

Platonix
Raven Spit
The Announcement from CIndy Donovinh that kicked it off claimed it would end on January 6th...which is interesting since that would make it almost half-again as long as these events usually run. I would have expected it to end closer to New Year's Eve.

Probably cause there are people who celebrate Christmas on Jan 6th. :>

Bloodthirsty Pyromaniac

24,925 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Platonix
Raven Spit

Thanks.

Shameless Pyromaniac

14,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Anamosa Valentine
Grombified Zombie
Ladybird Sauce
    User Image
                      200 Points

User Image

It takes a little while. Check the event page later to get the Achievement.
I agree, I finished the achievement earlier today, logged back on a few minutes ago, still didn't grant, then visited the event page and it instantly granted. biggrin

Dashing Spark

49,375 Points
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
No hints yet as to the last achievement?

Fluffy Hunter

Yay for no cash!

Boo for doing the same kind of events over and over... talk2hand

Fluffy Hunter

TaibhseCait

I'd guess it's for collecting all the daily presents.

Melodious Unicorn

40,400 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
I know they take a while to grant, but any idea how long the caroling one will take?

Moonlight Fairy

26,225 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150
Akuyi
TaibhseCait

I'd guess it's for collecting all the daily presents.

That was also my guess!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces