Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Oliver Moon

Oliver ran into the classroom right before the bell rang and looked behind him to say “We made it just in time,” just to notice he wasn’t there, “and you’re gone…did I seriously lose you in the hallway…” Oliver felt horrible that he hadn’t noticed till then, he had just been worried about not getting to class on time. Sighing to himself, he quickly went to his seat before the teacher started, noticing half the class seemed to be missing.

Wow they are all either late or skipping… on the first day to begin with. I wonder how I lost Andrew, I feel bad.

Sighing to himself, he took his stuff out again to begin notes when the teacher started.

Greedy Smoker

User Image
Gaara

The world has left me all alone...

Gaara walked through the halls of his academy. Hopefully he didn't burn the school down again. He chuckled at that thought and continued down the hall. Students were rushing past him, possibly for class. Lucky for him, he could skip first day of classes. It was a free day to find his way around the school, figure out the layout, and figure out where all the stupid classrooms were. Of course, he was as lazy as could be. If he could, he would spend all day in a tree reading one of his favorite books. Once he reached his dorm room, dorm 4, he unlocked the door without even using the key and walked in, kicking the door shut behind him. As he looked around he noticed he didn't yet have a roommate. He shrugged and set his messenger bag down on the bed closest to the window. With a sigh he jumped and landed on his back on the bed. What was he going to do today? It's not like it would take him all day to figure this school out. As he sat up he slightly opened the window and let the light breeze in. Out of pure habit, and without thinking, two rings of fire began to form around his wrists. It was harmless unless he really wanted to use it, and this wasn't one of these times.

The only reason the other school had burned down was because someone severely pissed him off and the elements were connected to his emotions so the fire, connected to his anger, went berserk and burned down the school. Luckily no one was killed, only a few were injured. As he shut those memories away in the deep crevices of his mind he walked out of his dorm room, locking it behind him, again without using a key. That was another habit of his. Once he reached his first classroom he peered in and saw half the class was missing. Gaara couldn't help but let out a small laugh. People skipping on their first day? What were they? Morons? On he went, classroom to classroom. Soon he had made his way around the whole school. It wasn't as big as he initially thought.

Without second guessing himself he walked outside to the open courtyard. It was a beautiful day. The sun was shinning brightly, though he didn't need sunglasses. Once he was outside, he found plenty of comfortable trees to sleep and read in when he would be lazy, or when he wanted to skip class. A sound that sounded like a teacher in high heels, he quickly glanced around and jumped high into the tree he was under. When he landed he was a good 30, 40 feet off the ground. Not wanting to get caught he jumped even higher, not making even the slightest sound. This was going to be a fun day indeed.

...And I'm enjoying it quite a bit.
User Image

ALBERT LUXORD: VAMPIRE

The vampire tried to keep his lips shut, but to no avail. He couldn't help bursting out laughing for a few seconds.

"Really? That's what you're worried about? Pfsshhhh! Oh, man, that's hilarious!" His eyes sparkled as he clenched his hands together and mockingly teased Victor. "You must release your inner a**! Love thy a**! 'Tis a wonderful a**, you must embrace it! Well, you can't really embrace it yourself...I can embrace it for you," he continued, growing more serious when he said his last sentence, smirking.

[[OOC: I'm sorry for the inconvenient wait. T.T Our internet is out and the library was finally open at a time when I could get to it.]]

Victor pouted for a few seconds when Albert laughed at his problem, but the last part caught his attention. "You want to embrace it for me?" He asked, arching an eyebrow. A small smile came onto his face. "You really are just a pervert on the inside. A ******** closet pervert." He couldn't help but let out a few small laughs at this.

~

Andrew sighed and pulled the other up, feeling one of his fingers crack as he did so. He'd have to fix that later. "Come on, we have to get to class." He told the demon, grabbing his hand and practically dragging him along. "Um, by the way, my name is Andrew. It's nice to meet you...um...what was your name?"
User Image

ALBERT LUXORD: VAMPIRE

Victor let out a laugh as well, his smirk turning into a smile.

"Yup, now you're getting to know me," he responded, patting Victor on the shoulder (although he really would've preferred hitting him on the butt).

[OOC: Not a problem. (:]

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Lucien Dante Vergil

My master's eyes are nothing like the sun, Coral is far more red than his lips red. If snow be white why then his breasts are dun? If Hair be wires, Black wires grow on his head.

I have seen roses that great damasked, red and white, but no such roses see I in his cheeks. And in perfume there's more delight than in the breath my master reeks.

I love to here his voice yet well I know, that music hath a far more pleasing sound. Pray I never saw a god go, my master when he walks, treads on the ground. Yet by heaven I find my love as rare, as any he belies in false compare.

It made his plush lips become a pout as he was hauled up to a standing and before he could retaliate he was being yanked around by Andrew, the Zombie Boy who he shared a room with. Not that Andrew was particularly unpleasant but... The boy didn't even remember his own roomate... then again he couldn't blame him... what was so special about a demon that ran into people anyways.

"Lucien... I'm your roommate." Though he highly doubted the other would remember that later either. He had concern however as his dark eyes trailed down to the Leprosy boy's hands... he heard a crack... He was sure of it but he didn't really have time to space out anymore because he almost tripped by how fast Andrew was pulling at him.

"Wha!" He stumbled but caught himself and hurried along behind Andrew. He was feeling quite silly and he was certain his face was turning red from it. He could feel his flush all the way inside his horns he was so embarrassed and disheartened.

Victor smiled, showing his sharp teeth. He hated them, but they came with being what he was, especially since he had to comsume the flesh of humans on a daily basis. They were worse than vampires in that sense, and sometimes that attribute made them go crazy. They craved flesh and became monsters. Not that, that would ever happen to him. He took a step closer to Albert. "Yes, I have, and it has occured to me that your bark is worse than your bite."

~

Andrew slowed down after the other had tripped for a second time. "Lucien...that's a very creative name. I like it." He told the other, smiling. "And I had no idea you were my roomate, sorry. I was pretty mad last night at a certain vampire. He was being such a jerk and, well, I guess I was out of it." They soon reached the room and entered quietly. Since it was the first day, the teacher excused them of their tardiness and Andrew sat next to Oliver quickly. "Sorry about that."
User Image
Oliver Moon

Oliver looked up as he hear someone come in through the door, and threw a smile at Andrew who was talking to someone he didn’t know. The guy looked pretty cool, maybe he’d have him introduce Oliver later so he can meet the person who was possibly his friend’s new friend. Because it was the beginning of class he gave a little wave at Andrew that wouldn’t be noticed by the teacher before looking at his notes again while the teacher went on about the subject again.
User Image
Oliver Moon

Suddenly, the urge to use the bathroom hit Oliver, and he flinched slightly. Man, why in the middle of class? Whatever, better go I guess. Oliver stopped taking his notes and raised his hand to get the teachers attention.

"Yes," The teacher said before looking at her class chart, "Oliver?"

"Um, I'm sorry, but may I use the restroom?" Oliver asked feeling slightly embassessed. The teacher nodded before pointing at the door.

"Take your time, we are basically just reviewing what you have been taught in the past years for the first week so there's not much of a need to rush." The teacher said and Oliver smiled, before grabbing his bag, not one to leave his stuff laying around.

"Thank you!" Oliver said before going out the door in search of a restroom. Once he finally located one along with avoiding the one that the incident happened in yesterday, he walked in before stopping in the doorway. It was Albert and the demon, Victor. Trying to go unnoticed, Oliver went into farthest stall, did what he came to do, and used the farthest sink from them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff