Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Underworld Academy! While you are here we expect excellence in one form or another, and that is why you have been invited. The best of the best in the preternatural world, so they say. Like normal schools, we will be teaching you your Literature, Math, History, P.E./Health and Science, but that is not all. We offer Art, Music(Band or Choir), Magic, Possession, Transformation, Human Consumption, and Life Skills. All we ask is that you fill out the form below and send it to the Headmistress, You Are No Dreamer, for approval. She will then post your file below for reference.
Application Forms:

Races:
Demon
Vampire
Werewolf
Wizard
Zombie
Dark Elf
Ghost

Classes Available
Literature
Math
History
P.E/Health
Science
Art
Band/Choir
Magic
Possession
Transformation
Human Consumption
Life(Or Un-Life) Skills

Dorms Available:
Dorm 1: Victor Silver, Albert Luxord
Dorm 2: Oliver Moon, Florence Saki
Dorm 3: Royce Fabian Kross, Bakura Saki
Dorm 4: Gaara
Dorm 5:
Dorm 6: Andrew Warsaw, Lucien D. Vergil

Teacher
If you choose this form for your character, you can pick one class, and after that no one may pick that class. First come first serve. I'll post what's still available. What no one picks, I'll play.

Name:
Race:
Class:
Appearance:

Student:
If you choose this form for your character, the first five classes on the list are mandatory. You may choose three more after that. The grades are 9th-12th. There are six dorms right now, and it's two to a dorm room. First come first serve. I'll post what's still available.

Name:
Race:
Three Choice Classes:
Grade:
Room:
Appearance:
Files

You Are No Dreamer's Files

Name: Victor Silver
Race: Demon
Three Choice Classes: Art, Choir, Human Consumption
Grade: 11
Room: 1
Appearance: User Image

Name: Andrew Warsaw
Race: Zombie
Three Choice Classes: Band, Human Consumption, Life Skills
Grade: 10
Room: 6

livingbydreamz's Files

Name: Oliver Moon
Race: Dark Elf
Three Choice Classes: Art, Choir, Magic
Grade: 10
Room: 2

Sir Fluffington's Files

Name: Albert Luxord
Race: Vampire
Three Choice Classes: Un-Life Skills, Human Consumption, Transformation
Room: 1

Prince Z e e's Files

Name: Royce Fabian Kross
Race: Demon.
Three Choice Classes: Possession, Human Consumption, Transformation.
Grade: 11th.
Room: Three.

CuTiE_bEaR_175's Files

Name: Florence&Bakura Saki
Race: Ghost
Three Choice Classes: Art, Possesion, Life (or un-life) Skills
Grade: 12
Room: Florence Dorm 2, Bakura dorm 3

Spontanious Alias' Files

Name: Lucien D. Vergil
Race: Demon
Three Choice Classes: Transformation, Band, Human consumption
Room: 6

The Dragon Lord Lykouleon's Files

Name: Gaara
Race: Vampire
Three Choice Classes: Art, Magic, and Transformation
Grade: 12
Room: Dorm 4

Victor sighed as he threw his stuff on the bed; the simple act of packing this stuff in the room had been exhausting. The thought that he should have brought less stuff entered his mind, but he pushed it away. If he was going to stay for two years, then he was going to pack everything that made him comfortable. Even if that meant a lava lamp. Hey, his blue and pink lava lamp was his prized possession. It has survived falling down a flight or two of stairs, so it was the closest thing to tough he had, even though it had pink. Everything else would tear, burn or something else destructive.

You see, Victor's father had paid a heavy price to get him into such a school, and there was no way he was allowed to screw it up. It was either stay here for two years and pass, or work off the non-refundable tuition. The second option was not something he wanted, since dungeon duty in Hell was no pleasant ride. Keeping souls in order was not as easy as it seemed. On top of that, there was no air conditioning in there. However, these dorms did have central air. Some things were just worth trying for.

Laying down on the part of his bed he had left uncovered, Victor decided it would be best to get some rest before the initiation meeting later that night. It was mandatory, so he wouldn't want to be falling asleep during the meeting. In addition to embarassing, that would be unwise. He might miss something important, like when certain classes were. As he had heard from his father, certain classes were at certain times every day. If you didn't have one class, you got that period off to do whatever you wanted. It was better than the regular, crazy-scheduled school he went to before.

~

Andrew went into his own room, laying his stuff down. It didn't look like there was going to be anyone in his room, since the door was inscribed with only one name so far. The names in the doors were done magically every year, so if someone was added, it would be there out of the blue. That meant that, for now, he would have the room all to himself. Smirking, he sat down on the other bed. He never really expected anyone would want to room with a zombie in the first place, especially not during one of their midnight eating frienzies. That would not be wise.

Still, it would get pretty lonely in a room by himself. Since there was nothing else better to do, the young undead went out to meet some of the other students. Not seeing anyone in any other room than the first one, he headed down to the first dorm. Turning in the doorway, he offered his best smile and 'hello' salute. "Hi, I'm Andrew, nice to meet you." He told Victor before inviting himself in, rousing the demon from his attempt to sleep.

After a moment of jabbering on and asking questions, he noted the sleepy state of the boy in the bed and stopped talking. That only lasted for a second. "I'm sorry, were you trying to lay down for awhile?" He asked, looking concerned. He was a jabberjaws, except when rigor mortis took over every once in awhile, but he was naturally a nice person. He would leave if he had to, and it looked like he might have to soon.
User Image

ALBERT LUXORD: VAMPIRE

"F*ck!" came a loud noise from the hallway. Albert was in the hallway, a paper in his mouth. The paper contained information on where exactly the hell he was going, except he couldn't find the place. He put one bag down to pull the paper out of his mouth and read it, but his sharp teeth had put two wholes in it.

"Damnit!" It's not like he even wanted to be here. His parents had sat him down the night prior and told him about their worries. They said he was becoming too much for them to handle, and that he really ought to start going to school. Of course, Albert told them to ******** off and shove it, which just made them even more determined. They called him "troubled" and said he needed to learn to "control his urges." ********, he was a vampire. If people could eat animals, how come vampires couldn't suck people's blood? It's not like he killed...well, he did kill a few people, but he was just starving! Those were the nights he couldn't for the life...er...death of him find a victim. And by the time he had, he was starving!

"Son," his father had said. "You're going to this school whether you like it or not" Albert snickered, thinking, yeah, as if they can get me to go. I'll just happen to disappear tomorrow night.

So like usual he went to bed in his coffin (the coolest effin' coffin ever, he'd say). He woke up about an hour after nightfall, only to find himself completely bound inside the coffin.

"What the f*ck?" he had shouted. The coffin had opened and his parents glanced in. Needless to say, they ended up getting him to the school.

He finally found the right hallway.

"Shoot, I don't even freaking want to be here...Where is the freakin' room...ugh...oh, there it is." Albert basically kicked the door in, dropping five bags to the ground.
User Image
Oliver Moon

Oliver’s alarm went off, yelling at him to get up because it was his first day at the academy he was now supposed to attend. Groaning in annoyance, he climbed out of bed and went through his morning routine of getting ready before going back to his room to grab his silverish white backpack and black duffel bag full of the stuff that he had packed last night. Oliver put on his huge blue headphones that were connected to his black ipod nano that he slipped into one of his pants pockets and put it on soft enough that if someone attempted to speak to him he could still hear them clearly for the most part. Swinging his slightly heavy backpack over his shoulders, Oliver grabbed the even heavier duffel bag and headed out of his room, down the steps, and out of the front door on his way to the academy, not even bothering to say anything to his father who he had lived with for a few years now since his parents separated. Oliver didn’t have a good relationship with his father; his father basically hated him and acted like he didn’t exist, so Oliver returned the favor.

Walking in the direction of the academy, he began the mile long walk having little problems making his way through the few people in the street since everyone was either not up or had some other form of transportation to get to the place they had to go. When Oliver finally arrived at the academy gates he stared up in awe at the large building, taking in the elegant appearance.

What a beautiful school, it looks even bigger and better than I had noticed by just passing by it.

After Oliver examined the academy for a few moments longer, he passed through the gates and entered the courtyard. There were only a few students that seemed to have arrived so far, and everyone seemed busy with dragging their stuff with them, some only had one bag but he could even see someone that was attempting to drag five heavy looking bags.

That person will have a very difficult time making it anywhere with all that; I just hope I’m not in a dorm with him, with how much he appears to have there wouldn’t be any room to live in it.

After Oliver tore his eyes away from the struggling person, he looked around trying to figure out where the dorm he was supposed to be living in was while attending Underworld Academy. Seeing most of the people carrying baggage going in the direction of a large building towards the back of the campus, he headed to what he assumed were the dorms. Climbing up the many stone steps that lead to the dorm, he found dorm 2 and entered it dumping his stuff on the bed near the window before sitting down next to his stuff for a small rest.

"Mon deu!" Victor shouted as the door was practically kicked in, his heart racing. The person who came in made it sound like he was about to rob the place. Of coarse, he looked like he was going to rob the place. A bad boy, oh, joy. Not that he was bad looking or something, but Victor had the feeling he'd have to place sealing spells on his things to make sure they didn't get stolen or trashed. He also had a feeling that he'd have to place a barrier between their two sides of the room.

After his initial shock at the entrance, Victor finally spoke. "Well, I'm supposing you are my new roomate." He told the vampire, sitting up and running his hands through his hair absent-midedly. This night was going to be eventful, especially when they were let back to their dorms later. He had a feeling that being in a room with this guy was going to be interesting. "Anyways, I'm Victor. This is..." He looked over to his new, undead friend, eyebrow raised. "Andrew, right?"

~

Andrew nodded. "Yeah, that's me." He answered quietly. He had completely forgotten about his conversation with Victor, his focus on the vampire. Not that he had a fear for the boy himself, but he had a fear of vampires. They were part of the reason that his family had trouble finding food. There was a big vampire family near their home and they often intimidated the zombies out of their food. So, because of that, Andrew had developed a fear and odd respects of the creatures of the night.

Standing up, he waved to Victor. "Well, it was nice to meet you, Victor. I'm going to have to make my way back to my dorm, though." He told the other before heading to the door. Something about that guy actually did make him nervous. Not exactly scared, just nervous. Like a person who is afraid of swarms of bugs, but seeing one puts him on edge.
User Image

He growled as the door opening, seeing two figures in the room. At this point, he didn't give a s**t. He went to the bed and dropped all his stuff on the ground, giving it all a defiant kick.

"s**t," he stated to himself before he looked up at the

Ohhh, what a tasty little frenchie, he thought to himself. The other one's cute, too.

"Aww, you're leaving Andrew? Oh so soon. I was hoping to have a n** at a lovely boy like you. G'night, sleep tight, don't let the vampires bite," he said, grinning and baring his teeth at Andrew as he walked out the door. He then focused his attention on...what was his name? Victor? Anywho, the important part was he spoke French. A wonderful time to practice.

"Tu parles le francais? he asked, his eyes glinting, hoping to offend the other boy by addressing him in such a casual tense. "Je suis Albert. Et tu...es tres mignon." He smiled and winked, grabbing his hand and kissing it. "Enchante."
User Image

Oliver Moon

Hearing a loud crashing noise from the room next to his, Oliver jumped to his feet to go see what had happened, setting his ipod on the bed and deciding he'd just put his stuff away later. Once he got in the hallway he say a zombie go past looking kind of nervous about something. Shrugging it off, he turned towards dorm one and noticed a dent in the door close to the bottom.

Someone kicked the door in? Why wouldn't they just open it like a normal person?

Poking his head in the door Oliver saw five bags on the floor around what appeared to be a bad tempered vampire from the back and a demon who was sitting on the bed.

So it was this vampire who had the five bags? I can understand why carrying all that stuff would put someone in a bad mood, but this guy appears to be in a permanent one.

Victor frowned at the vampire. "For your information I don't just speak French. I am French." He told him, annoyance written all over his face. He didn't particularly like the fact that this Albert guy was torturing people. He may not have been human, but that did not mean he had to act inhumane. Victor scoffed. "I can't believe you'd act like that to people you hardly know. Now I can see why your parents sent you here. They didn't want to deal with you at home." He told the vampire, hoping to high Heaven he struck a nerve. He needed to get back at the man somehow.

~

Andrew let out a squeak and practically ran out at the vampire's remark, almost passing Oliver on the way. He stopped and lightly grabbed the boy's shoulder. "You best not get in there with them. The vampire is a jerk and we'd best let the demon deal with him." He told the elf. He took his hand off the boy's shoulder and held it out. "By the way, my name's Andrew." He hoped the fact that he was an undead didn't freak the other boy out. He knew it freaked so-called 'normal' people out, and that hurt, but it hurt worse when not-so normal people were freaked out by him.
User Image

Victor's attempt to anger him only made his smile grow bigger. Having a wimpy roommate would've been flat out boring.

"Oh, the demon inside awakens!" he chuckled. "A purebred French demon indeed! My half English half French vampire blood quivers at the thought! Oh, look at your yellow eyes, baring into my soul! How cute, you think you know about my parents. It's alright, I like 'em feisty.

His face darkened and his grin looked sinister. He looked at Victor and grinned. "Besides, I'm not in here for being a supposed bad boy. I'm a murderer. Does that scare you, little know-it-all demon boy? Probably not, because you know everything."

Oh, gosh. His stay here was going to be great if he was going to have nightly amusement like this.
User Image

Oliver Moon

Feeling a hand pull Oliver out of the room he was peering into, he flushed slightly as he realized he had been staring into some strangers room like a creeper. Turning towards the zombie he forced the awkward flush off of his face, and allowed a smile to cross it. "Hi! I'm Oliver," he said and took the outstretched hand lightly, "Yeah, i can tell that he's a bit ill tempered, but maybe he's just had a bad day, it does appear that he had to carry 5 bags, that would put anyone in a bad mood. By the way, I was not being a creeper, I just heard a loud bang in there and thought I'd check it out. Just so you don't get the wrong idea." Oliver felt the flush begin to cross his face again from embarrassment of what it may have looked like he was doing.

Victor scoffed. "Scared? Of you? I think not." He leaned back on his bed, a smirk plastered on his face. "I am the youngest son of Satan and I have plenty of older brothers that are way more frightening than you could ever be." He assured the vampire. "In fact, I think my little sister is more frightening than you." He added, letting out a grainy laugh. "And it's not because I'm a know-it-all. Just because I don't consider a D a good grade doesn't make me a know-it-all. It just makes me smarter than you."

~

"Oh, I don't think you're a creeper. I mean, c'mon, I'm a zombie. Creeping around is what I do." Andrew told him, laughing softly. He liked the boy's name; it reminded him of the orange kitten on that one movie he used to watch as a kid. It was cute. "Why don't we leave those two alone and go to your room. I mean, mine is so messy and Jack just won't shut up today." He didn't have much room to talk, but he did. Besides, the talking pumpkin yapped more than he did. "I'd like to get to know you, too. I don't have any friends here. I just met Victor, that demon in there."
User Image

"Oh no, the son of Satan?!" he exclaimed, pretending to be shocked and afraid. "That must be where you're so sexy and feisty. I've always been a fan of Satan, mon petit chou." He grinned yet again.

"Ohh, and more assumptions. I know-it-alls, because what they think is usually wrong. Check my report cards, I got nothing less than A+s on everything. I dropped because of stupid, annoying little ******** like you."

As usual, the whole time he spoke, his grin wasn't wiped off his face. He winked and pursed his lips at Victor, then turned around to start unpacking. It would've be fun if they fought for too long, then they'd have nothing to fight about tomorrow

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff