Welcome to Gaia! ::

What moves do you use when wrestling?

Im a pretty large dude, 5'7 195 pounds, so i use my weight.

My Moves List

Pull in Shoulder Block: Grab the arm pull in shoulder block. Simple yet effective.
Modified Suplex: Grab Both arms Pedigree style, (head not between legs, under arm) suplex
Stinkface: Rikishi is my favorite wrestler so yeah.
Modified Piledriver: Pedigree position, fall down to sitting position.
Reverse Twist Of Fate: Self explanatory.
Walls of Jericho

What do you do?
What do I do? Stop risking my and my friend's lives in my backyard and getting trained the right way.
TriangleLancer
What do I do? Stop risking my and my friend's lives in my backyard and getting trained the right way.

Agreed, if you want to be a wrestler go get the proper training, there are plenty of trainers out there
its just me and a couple of my friends goofing around we dont do anything serious.
II iJeremy II
its just me and a couple of my friends goofing around we dont do anything serious.

Really? Because a few of those moves you listed are pretty serious when you take them wrong. The simplest move can ******** you up if you do it wrong.
TriangleLancer
II iJeremy II

Really? Because a few of those moves you listed are pretty serious when you take them wrong. The simplest move can ******** you up if you do it wrong.

there has only been one injury in all the time ive been wrestling. my friend pete sprained his wrist.
lOl ;;!!

II iJeremy II
TriangleLancer
II iJeremy II

there has only been one injury in all the time ive been wrestling. my friend pete sprained his wrist.
II Pixel Sex II
lOl ;;!!

II iJeremy II
TriangleLancer
II iJeremy II

i wrestle with pixel sex sometimes.
II iJeremy II
TriangleLancer
II iJeremy II

Yeah? That's great. Congratulations. Tell yourself that after you ******** up your stupid Piledriver thing and kill him.
lol he wishes he could even lay a hand on me xD
ill just run him over...im too muscular for him xD
TriangleLancer
II iJeremy II
TriangleLancer
II iJeremy II

Yeah? That's great. Congratulations. Tell yourself that after you ******** up your stupid Piledriver thing and kill him.
II Pixel Sex II
TriangleLancer
II iJeremy II
TriangleLancer
II iJeremy II

No. I wish you'd learn proper grammar.
shut up u nooby a** faqqOT
TriangleLancer
II Pixel Sex II
TriangleLancer
II iJeremy II
TriangleLancer
II iJeremy II

No. I wish you'd learn proper grammar.
You know, Lancer, it was prolly them botched DDTs and such that discombobulated their grammar and stuff.
Twilight Tokyo Rose
You know, Lancer, it was prolly them botched DDTs and such that discombobulated their grammar and stuff.

Either that or they're the product of multiple generation incest.

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Wow, that's awesome, dude, that you're such a fan of wreslting, I wrestle with my cousins as well sometimes, but I NEVER do any moves like these. Never anything dangerous. I just pray to God that none of you end up getting hurt or even killed with those types of maneuvers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff