Welcome to Gaia! ::

Epic Dino Go Rawr
Official Jesus Christ
The Official Tanya
Heya Carlisle I have a child now

>.> What is it with female Officials flooding this thread to announce that they got knocked up?

I mean, since when is it an ACHIEVEMENT to have unprotected sex?!

YOU WON AN ACHIEVEMENT: SEXUALLY PROMISCUOUS!

Agreed. :l And I Thought Vampire Women Couldn't Have Kids. . . ? Their bodies don't change, and your body would have to change in order to produce a child. FAIL. - 0 -;;

-not pregnant-

Just had a thought about the vampires not changing since they're bitten. If you were bitten on your period, would you be stuck with the cramps and bitchiness forever?
That would suck.
User Image -takes a sip of rum- Tell me, carsile, or..or whatever you name is. Do vampires like,-hicups-...like chinese food? I don't know, it's always sooomething I've wondered though.

Romantic Noob

Unofficial Leah C
Epic Dino Go Rawr
Official Jesus Christ
The Official Tanya
Heya Carlisle I have a child now

>.> What is it with female Officials flooding this thread to announce that they got knocked up?

I mean, since when is it an ACHIEVEMENT to have unprotected sex?!

YOU WON AN ACHIEVEMENT: SEXUALLY PROMISCUOUS!

Agreed. :l And I Thought Vampire Women Couldn't Have Kids. . . ? Their bodies don't change, and your body would have to change in order to produce a child. FAIL. - 0 -;;

-not pregnant-

Just had a thought about the vampires not changing since they're bitten. If you were bitten on your period, would you be stuck with the cramps and bitchiness forever?
That would suck.

xD Yes, It Would.
B T W Your One Of My Favorite Characters. :3

Moonlight Shapeshifter

13,900 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
*Sighs* School must be keeping him really busy neutral
hey carlisle u r one of my fav vampires. u r like so freaken cool even tho i havnt seen u fight befor

Dapper Bloodsucker

OfficialCaptJackSparrow
User Image -takes a sip of rum- Tell me, carsile, or..or whatever you name is. Do vampires like,-hicups-...like chinese food? I don't know, it's always sooomething I've wondered though.

oh my goodness. jack, i love you. o-o

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
Dear me... this thread is still going after my long absence? And it's still in the Twilight Saga forum?

I feel so... special. c:

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
t0ri29oo
hey carlisle u r one of my fav vampires. u r like so freaken cool even tho i havnt seen u fight befor

Thank you very much.

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
OfficialCaptJackSparrow

-rapes- I love you! D:

Mm... well, we can't consume human food. but Chinese people taste pretty good. They eat more healthy than most Westerners.

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
Jaclyn13
Damn.
The Twilight movie ending was kind of cool.
When James bit Bella and you told Edward to suck the poisonous blood out,I heard you say "stop" several times.Why didn't Edward stop? =o
If you were Edward,would you stop =o?

It's hard for vampires to stop once they have started. It takes a lot of willpower to do so. I suppose I would since I have more experience than Edward has in that field.

6,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
1. Where'd you get your furniture being a vampire?
2. Why is everything so white? Is it unprotected sex and lots of it? ninja
3. Is Esme's purpose to tell everyone it'll be okay? Namely Bella, off course, that special tulip! smile

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
x Nefertari
3. Is Esme's purpose to tell everyone it'll be okay? Namely Bella, off course, that special tulip! smile

1. Like a regular human: buying it. Or if you're talking about the 1700's or so... doing it yourself if you were poor.
2. Who knows. Yes, Oh yes. <3
3. I suppose that's about it. It's her role, the 'perfect wife/mother'

6,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Official Carlisle C
x Nefertari

1. Like a regular human: buying it. Or if you're talking about the 1700's or so... doing it yourself if you were poor.
2. Who knows. Yes, Oh yes. <3
3. I suppose that's about it. It's her role, the 'perfect wife/mother'

1. Oh. But what companies..? Just the expensive stuff? Do you only buy for yourself/your family or for the poor too?
2. ... Interesting. You seem pretty ******** epic biggrin
3. Tskkk, that doesn't sound so good, but okay, I'll accept it. 3nodding

Oh, what do you think of a werewolf wanting to marry your granddaughter?

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
carlisle exclaim exclaim your back exclaim exclaim xd xd i think jesus is missing you.... sigh i miss the old drama, hows esme
Official Carlisle C
OfficialCaptJackSparrow

-rapes- I love you! D:

Mm... well, we can't consume human food. but Chinese people taste pretty good. They eat more healthy than most Westerners.

*CLINGS*

CAAAARLIIIIISLE~! please stop raping other people besides me, it makes me jelussss~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff