Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
((Hey guys, just letting you know, I got grounded because the bike lock didn't lock and someone took them. they were crap bikes anyway, like seriously, the brakes would slip off the wheel and not come back out, so they were crap. anyway, just letting you know, I'm not sure how long I'm going to be grounded, but you know. ))

Interesting Nymph

(( Aww... Maybe I should make a male character to be more of a part of this rp, hm? ))

6,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
((Yay! Finals are over and now I can actually be more active in this rp! um... but could someone fill me in on where some characters are and what their doing? ^^'' ))
User Image

Яɣѳsuҝє §ѳɦɱɑ

私は亮介相馬です。!!
Watashi wa Ryōsuke Sōma desu!!
I'm Ryosuke Sohma !!

巳年!!
Mi-nen!!
The Year of the Snake!!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ryosuke was in her room writing or drawing her life's story on the computer using a tablet. She was writing about how she wasn't ready for a baby, especially a brother. People say that boys are far more trouble than girls can be. It may not be necessarily true, but that's what they say. Ryosuke was getting annoyed on how she kept writing about the same thing over and over again. She changed the subject and decided to talk about school. For school. Then a sudden male voice suddenly said, "Ryosuke! I'm going to the hospital. Do you want to come?" It was her mother's brother. Or she had to call him, 'Uncle'."No, I'm fine." He was quite young to be her uncle. He was only 2 years older than her. Then again, her mother was only in her early 30's.

Ryosuke was thinking about her mother in labor. All the screaming and pain made her nose cringe. She shook her head and sighed. She decided to go to help her mother through this hard time. "Wait, I'm coming with you!" She took her iPod and ran out of her room. "That's a first." She looked at him. "Oh, shut up. You're only 16 and you treat me as I'm nothing but a kid. I mean I'm 14 and I act more mature than you." The boy sighed as the two decided to walk instead of use his car. Ryosuke felt like she should have stayed home. She looked at the ground and sighed. I feel so embarrassed with him around.She did, in fact, feel that way. He would always act like she's a baby and pinch her cheek when she was around other people.

The girl watched as people were all smiling and she was all, 'down in the dumps'. Everyone seemed happy but her. Ryosuke put on her headphones and just followed her uncle. For the girl, this day was going to be a long one.

悲しい話だ。
Kanashii hanashi da.
How sad.

O ut. O f. C andy.

Fatcat

16,950 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
(( All of my characters are free, considering I have yet to post with them. xD;; I will soon, hopefully. Anyone interested in chatting with one of my characters? Before I post random crap? ))
[[ I will. I haven't really started in this rp. sweatdrop ]]

Hilarious Humorist

10,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
((That succcckkkks Pocko :/ Take care while you're gone and come back soon!
and Keromu... x_x I'm sorry about your hair. I had to do that before. One lady thought "cut 2 inches and layer" meant "CUT ALL OF THE LEFT OVER BLONDE OFF" (... I had a tendency to just dye and never touch up roots sad ) and in the end I had some long shaggy boy-looking cut >_< I was flipping out and shopping around for extensions. I'm glad you got it fixed though!!

I still need to catch up in here. Working on posts layouts right now, about to post for Maaya.

As far as I know, Kaz and Feng are wandering around the beach, Ally is drunk, and Ryosuke's at the hospital where her mother is giving birth. I know all of my charas are going to be wandering around the beach.))

Hilarious Humorist

10,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User ImagexxIn the criminal justice system
xxsexually based offenses
xxare considered

. . . ESPECIALLY HEINOUS.

Maaya rode up to the hospital with the Winry Rockbell cos-player when the ambulance arrived. Two hours after she was checked in and evaluated the girl flat lined, and the doctors were unable to revive her. She died alone, in fear, and in immense pain from her ruthless assault. May's heart broke when she saw the doctor walk out and the nurse inform her of the loss. She held back the tears as best she could, at least until she was in private.

At the station she had to deliver the rape kit with bad news, and process a dozen people dressed as Roy Mustang that lined the back wall.

Nothing new since that day, except for the surge of phone calls that started pouring in from the cos-play community. Several girls reported they had been touched by a Mustang cos-player but couldn't choose the guy from a photo line up.

Maaya opened her eyes. She sat on the beach towel meditating under the shade of an umbrella. Maaya was on the beach day to get away from the work load, yet it seemed her mind had not left her desk. There was a man out there waiting to strike again, and because it was so deeply involved in her hobby it hit home to her personally.

She grabbed the cup of iced tea and took a sip through the straw.

The dedicated detectives who investigate
these vicious felonies are members of
an elite squad known as...

User Image User Image User Image
[ The Special Victims Unit. ]
[ *doink doink* ]

Fatcat

16,950 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
(( BLACK ROCK SHOOTER. <3 Haha. I still love that character. XD;; Idk why. D: (Person Chini is using for Maaya) And I am so tempted to take Edward over to her and be like, "OH HAI. WE TALKED ONCE. YAHHHH."

Any specific character? : )

And yeaah. I wanted my hair short, and this is what happened. I dislike it if my hair is passed the middle of my neck. (which is rather short, my neck I mean) I once tried to ask for extensions, and my Dad smacked me with a magazine, saying I'd just treat them like a toy and it was pointless. XD;; Yeah, I used to die my hair blond, since it was fading and I disliked that. I ended up just sitting there with my roots dark and the rest blond. My old stylist was so happy when all of the blond had grown and been cut off. XD;; She felt like she'd been styling my hair forever. xD;; ))

Interesting Nymph

(( Okay folks! Final vote. Should I make a male character and should he be cursed or not? ))

Hilarious Humorist

10,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
My first kiss went a little like this:
*MWAH!*x
and twist.xx

It had been two weeks since Seiya moved in with Momo Nichi, and it had been one week since he had needed to deal with the angsty feline that plagued mind and body.

One glorious week.

Seiya walked out from the water and up to the shore carrying a surf board under one arm. The tides had only been good for about thirty minutes or so and had died down again. He figured he'd just sit out in the sand and sun until they started up again, or if anything better came along. So the strap was ripped from his ankle, and he stabbed his board into the sand until it was stable enough to stand on it's own.

User Image User Image User Image
[*mwah! mwah!* and twist]

Hilarious Humorist

10,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
keromu
(( BLACK ROCK SHOOTER. <3 Haha. I still love that character. XD;; Idk why. D: (Person Chini is using for Maaya) And I am so tempted to take Edward over to her and be like, "OH HAI. WE TALKED ONCE. YAHHHH."

Any specific character? : )

And yeaah. I wanted my hair short, and this is what happened. I dislike it if my hair is passed the middle of my neck. (which is rather short, my neck I mean) I once tried to ask for extensions, and my Dad smacked me with a magazine, saying I'd just treat them like a toy and it was pointless. XD;; Yeah, I used to die my hair blond, since it was fading and I disliked that. I ended up just sitting there with my roots dark and the rest blond. My old stylist was so happy when all of the blond had grown and been cut off. XD;; She felt like she'd been styling my hair forever. xD;; ))

((I need to see what this is about! Black Rock Shooter. I found her and she's perfect for Maaya! Except she doesn't always have a lot of clothes on but I think I have that figured out XD if you want, go for it. She'd remember him. "Oh it's that cranky dude who was mad about the doors slamming!" XDD

Hey! I'm the same way. Not too long and now I'm back to my natural color, even if I'm considering highlights x_x))
[[Whichever you want. =3]]

Fatcat

16,950 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
(( Yah. Black Rock Shooter started out as a song from this company. And because it was so popular, they are making it into its own anime. : )

Herp Derp. Ed leaves such great impressions. x3

The lady who cut my hair offered to put pink, purple, and red highlights in my hair. And my friends keep saying they're going to put pink in my hair. XD;;

EDT: Oh, and this was one of my favorite skits at a-kon. Click))

Hilarious Humorist

10,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
keromu
(( Yah. Black Rock Shooter started out as a song from this company. And because it was so popular, they are making it into its own anime. : )

Herp Derp. Ed leaves such great impressions. x3

The lady who cut my hair offered to put pink, purple, and red highlights in my hair. And my friends keep saying they're going to put pink in my hair. XD;;

EDT: Oh, and this was one of my favorite skits at a-kon. Click))

(XDDDDD Both Blake and I started laughing. We're so sad we missed it this year!!!! How was the con? I forgot to ask you about that!! Next year we're going no matter what and bringing the Lily with us... and she will be cosplaying. We haven't decided what exactly, but in honor of Blake's Ghost Buster obsession she'll be at least a baby GB or Slimer or something XDDDD.

Oh, and we're going to attempt a skit too. Would you be interested if we go with it?

And Blake wants to know this: Did you see a skinny guy walking around in a black cloak holding a sign that said "The reunion is near!" and "praise Hojo!" not this year, a couple of cons back? It's okay if you didn't XD)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff