• Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

Date:
Tuesday, July 21st, 2056
Noon
Weather: RAIN RAIN RAIN

It has been 8 months since the beginning.

-----------------------------------------

How long has it been since the last day?
Two weeks.

What's the weather like?
RAIN! LIKE... FLOODING IN SOME PLACES!

What's kind of events?
None

NOTES:

Previous Dates:
June 1st, 16th
July 7th

(( I've done some thinking and after getting some insight, Fruits Basket: The Perpetual Sohma Complex will be shutting down. I'll give two more RP-days in here (this one included) and then once the last day winds down, then it's over.

I'm really sad to do this but I think it does need to come to an end. WOTW started January 2008, and now it's August 2010, so over 2 1/2 years of an amazing story that we've all grown up with. I still find myself laughing about A LOT of things. I don't know what's going to happen to the curse, but we got two days to figure it out.))

Hilarious Humorist

10,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

“Fruits Basket: How To Save A Life, The Perpetual Sohma Complex” is based off of a previous Fruits Basket roleplay known as “Weight of the World.” WOTW began in January 2008 and it took of way better than expected!

A total of 6 years passed in WOTW (1 year + a 5 year time jump). The story was concluded with the freedom of those who were cursed.

So where are we now, you ask?

The year is 2056. Six months earlier, the curse resurfaced without warning.

This RP might have some history, but don't let it stop you from joining!! It's orgasmic in here!

Hilarious Humorist

10,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

Sometimes we run into situations or people that ruin things for everyone. These are here to prevent anything from happening and ensuring everyone will have a good time.

1ne : Follow basic "Barton Town Rules and Guidelines." This RP is rated PG-13.

2wo: Posting Formats:

• Decorated boxes - At least a character picture.
  • Semi-literate posts w/ proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, and in past tense.

3hree: Respect other role-players the way you want to be respected.
      This RP contains strong points, homosexuality being a major one. There are and will be gay/lesbian/bisexual/transsexual characters in TPSC. There's a zero-tolerance for hate in here so if you plan on roleplaying and you (not your character) have issues with topics such as the aforementioned, religion, politics, etc. be tolerant (light debate is fine, just keep it friendly) or GTFO.
If there is any abuse going on in PMs or even instant messenger don't hesitate to tell me!

4our: Should something come up in real life that will prevent you from posting temporally or even permanently, let me know through PM. We’ll figure out what to do from there.

PLEASE NOTE: I reserve the right to delete profiles if someone has not posted in 10 days without an explanation. Situations with special circumstances will be handed on a case-by-case basis.

5ive: No God-modding. Examples of God-modding:

• Taking control of another person's character without permission.
  • Your character being invincible to anything that comes at them.
  • Refusing to RP because the situation/plotline is not in your character's favor or makes your character look bad.
If this happens excessively, I will ask you to leave.

6ix: Answer this question in your PM: 7 x 6 = ?

7even: No made up, duplicate or 'lost' zodiacs. Animal spirits are to stay in their assigned character.

All Sohma cursed family members are to reside within the estate.

8ight: There will be times when I am away for longer than 3 days at a time (Especally Dec 2009/Jan 2010). If this happens, the mods will be in charge. Respect them as you would respect me.

Hilarious Humorist

10,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

PM me with your profile, and entitle it "What Hurts The Most?"
Be sure to include the answer to the secret question! By reading the guidelines, you will know what my question is!
Until I okay your profile, refrain from posting in the thread. It will automatically denied if you do post.
I will post the profile up when I get around to it. Do not hassle me about it.
Do not ask me to reserve a spot for you.
No characters can be the offspring of an original character. A total of 47 years have passed since the end of the Fruits Basket series so the chances of them having kids is slim. Tohru, Kyo, and Yuki would be close to 65 years of age and I doubt they'd have time to think about children!

Please note: If you're sending in a profile for a cursed character, keep in mind that no one was born with the curse! It came back out of the blue. If you send me a history wherein he or she has been cursed from birth, I'll ask you to change it.

Please don't change the format of the profile skeletons. Don't bold, italicize, underline, or strike them out, or add your own personal touch like a ~, . sad , ::, >, <, etc etc. It's a waste of your time, and I'll be wasting my time deleting the codes or symbols.

Current character limit: As many as you can handle.

To WOTW veterans:
You'll notice the parent option is missing from the profile skeleton. If your character is the child of a couple from WOTW, add "Parents:" right under "Zodiac:"
If you decide to bring one of your original character from WOTW, add 13 years to their age. I might let you fudge it a little you think they're too old (say... maybe 7 years instead of 13? we'll see). Mention it when you send your profile!
Keep in mind you‘re not limited to characters in WOTW. You can also make another character.

CURSED PROFILE...

Picture: (URL ONLY)

Gaia Username:
Character Name: (First and Last)
Nickname:

Height:
Body Build:
Hair Color and Style:
Eye Color:
Zodiac Description:

Student Grade/Occupation:
Sexual Orientation:
Crush:
Personality:
History:

Answer to the secret question:

RICEBALL/NON-ZODIAC PROFILE...

Picture (URL ONLY)

Gaia Username:
Character Name: (First and Last)
Nickname:
Height:
Body Build:
Hair Color and Style:
Eye Color:

Student Grade/Occupation:
Sexual Orientation:
Crush:
Personality:
History:
Do they know about the Sohmas:

Answer to the secret question:

Hilarious Humorist

10,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

The Rat
OPEN
OPEN

The Cow
Kyo Nichi
Pocko The Hamster

The Tiger
OPEN
OPEN

The Dragon
Feng Sohma
Ta Lu

The Snake
OPEN
OPEN

The Horse
OPEN
OPEN

The Ram
Maaya Kirii
Chinisu

The Monkey
OPEN
OPEN

The c**k
OPEN
OPEN

The Boar
OPEN
OPEN

The Rabbit
Kiku Sohma
keromu

The Dog
Kaz Nichi
Pocko The Hamster

The Cat
Seiya Sohma
Chinisu

Hilarious Humorist

10,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

Hikaru Sohma
Chinisu

Edward Durrm
Keromu Sohma

Lily Nichi
Sexy_Gay_Cheerio

Rena Nicholson Wilder
Ta Lu

Hailey Durrm
Keromu

Ike Muzzerall
Sexy_Gay_Cheerio

Fernando Juan Antonio
Keromu

Rosalina De La Cruz
Keromu

Clover Sohma
Chinisu

Ally Sohma
Love Interest

Hilarious Humorist

10,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

The Tale of the Foolish Cat
User Image

"A long, long time ago, god decided to invite all of the animals to a banquet. He sent out word for all of them to come to his house the following evening, “and don’t be late!” he said. When the mischievous rat heard the news, he decided to play a trick on his neighbor, the cat. He told the cat that the party was the day after tomorrow. The very next day, all of the animals lined up for the celebration. And the rat led the way, riding all the way there on the back of the cow. Everyone had a wonderful time.

Except for the foolish cat who missed the whole thing."

-Kyoko Honda

The Rat
User Image
Rat : Forthright, disciplined, systematic, meticulous, charismatic, hardworking, industrious, charming, eloquent, sociable, shrewd.

Can be manipulative, cruel, dictatorial, rigid, selfish, obstinate, critical, over-ambitious, ruthless, intolerant, scheming, sturdy.

The Ox
User Image
Ox : Dependable, calm, methodical, patient, hardworking, ambitious, conventional, steady, modest, logical, resolute, tenacious.

Can be stubborn,narrow-minded, materialistic, rigid, demanding.

The Tiger
User Image
Tiger : Unpredictable, rebellious, colourful, powerful, passionate, daring, impulsive, vigorous, stimulating, sincere, affectionate, humanitarian, generous.

Can be restless, reckless, impatient, quick-tempered, obstinate, selfish.

The Rabbit
User Image
Rabbit : Gracious, kind, sensitive, soft-spoken, amiable, elegant, reserved, cautious, artistic, thorough, tender, self-assured, astute, compassionate, flexible.

Can be moody, detached, superficial, self-indulgent, opportunistic, lazy.

The Dragon
User Image
Dragon : Magnanimous, stately, vigorous, strong, self-assured, proud, noble, direct, dignified, zealous, fiery, passionate, decisive, pioneering, ambitious, generous, loyal.

Can be arrogant, imperious, tyrannical, demanding, eccentric, grandiloquent and extremely bombastic, prejudiced, dogmatic, over-bearing, violent, impetuous, brash.

The Snake
User Image
Snake : Deep thinker, wise, mystic, graceful, soft-spoken, sensual, creative, prudent, shrewd, ambitious, elegant, cautious, responsible, calm, strong, constant, purposeful.

Can be loner, bad communicator, possessive, hedonistic, self-doubting, distrustful, mendacious.

The Horse
User Image
Horse : Cheerful, popular, quick-witted, changeable, earthy, perceptive, talkative, agile mentally and physically, magnetic, intelligent, astute, flexible, open-minded.

Can be fickle, anxious, rude, gullible, stubborn, lack stability and perseverance.

The Sheep
User Image
Sheep : Righteous, sincere, sympathetic, mild-mannered, shy, artistic, creative, gentle, compassionate, understanding, mothering, determined, peaceful, generous, seeks security.

Can be moody, indecisive, over-passive, worrier, pessimistic, over-sensitive, complainer.

The Monkey
User Image
Monkey : Inventor, motivator, improviser, quick-witted, inquisitive, flexible, innovative, problem solver, self-assured, sociable, polite, dignified, competitive, objective, factual, intellectual.

Can be egotistical, vain, selfish, cunning, jealous, suspicious.

The Rooster
User Image
Rooster : Acute, neat, meticulous, organized, self-assured, decisive, conservative, critical, perfectionist, alert, zealous, practical, scientific, responsible.

Can be over zealous and critical, puritanical, egotistical, abrasive, opinionated.

The Dog
User Image
Dog : Honest, intelligent, straightforward, loyal, sense of justice and fair play, attractive, amiable, unpretentious, sociable, open-minded, idealistic, moralistic, practical, affectionate, dogged.

Can be cynical, lazy, cold, judgmental, pessimistic, worrier, stubborn, quarrelsome.

The Boar
User Image
Boar : Honest, simple, gallant, sturdy, sociable, peace-loving, patient, loyal, hard-working, trusting, sincere, calm, understanding, thoughtful, scrupulous, passionate, intelligent.

Can be naive, over-reliant, self-indulgent, gullible, fatalistic, materialistic.

Cited from Wikipedia : Chinese Astrology

Hilarious Humorist

10,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

Key:
redface - Crushing
heart - Dating
heart heart - Engaged
heart heart heart - Married