Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Do you like Glee or either High School Musical question
I choose Glee! smile I heart love Glee! Decide now!
Omigod, no comparison. Awful comparison.
Glee forever
well glee duhh.....(-:
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Glee. Definitely Glee.

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Neither xp
ifukinghategaya
Neither xp

ehhhhhhhhh High skool musical was okay, But ill say Glee

3,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
GLEE

People love to say that Glee is High School Musical..., NO! It has way more drama, and it's a whole lot better
None of em
Glee, all day all night!

High School Musical can blow mickey mouse's big poop.
NEITHER I WOULD RATHER RIP MY EYEBALLS OUT WITH RUSTY SCREWS THAT WATCH EITHER OF THEM!
Nazamina
Do you like Glee or either High School Musical question
I choose Glee! smile I heart love Glee! Decide now!

Alright, you can't even compare those two because these both have some major differences that don't really put them up for comparison.

First off, all the songs from high school musical were MADE UP SPECIFICALLY FOR THAT SHOW. Glee takes old songs (Blasts from the Past) and sings them, along with some funky dance moves (couldn't think of a better word). You can't compare the Glee cast singing M.C. Hammer and the basket ball team singing "Get 'Cha Head in the Game."

The High School Musical cast is pretty weak when you line it up with the Glee cast. Can you compare the personality of that awesome kid in the wheelchair (what's his name, dammit?) with...Chad, I think his name is?

If you've watched either, you must know that there's no comparison. Glee stomps HSM into the dirt.
I would not watch either,both of them irritate me. I prefer to listen to decent music lol
Dr_Wigglz
I would not watch either,both of them irritate me. I prefer to listen to decent music lol

How dare you diss MC Hammer! evil
GLEEE FTW.
they are more creative. (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out