Welcome to Gaia! ::

To use 2 pads when having a period?
like not on top of each other
but like enough to cover your panty whole vertically.
I mean I hate It , I have to do it all the time
because I have a really heavy flow.
& im in school, and when I walk its very obvious.
Its like walking with a brick in between my legs.
I also am not allowed to use tampons -__________-"
I know I should be relatively mature about having my period, but with the type of parents I have it's difficult, and i mean it.

So i am stuck with pads, that are not even the ones id make my choice, and im limited.

advice?
Still young so dont try any diva cup recommendations.
Nor medicines , I promise you my parents are very standard and dont tolerate allot.

If you dont have advice, just help me feel better.
Discard
Having to wear two pads is pretty common. Especially if you aren't allowed to use tampons.

Try possibly sneaking tampons? Buy them in secret when you're on an outing with close friends perhaps?
I've done that once, but what happens when I run out? I can't keep asking friends? I also don't have the money to buy and to young to work. Plus if I did hide them my parents know every inch of my room. Oh, life
User Image

Buy some tampons on your own to use at school and stuff? If you hide them you might be able to get away with it. Alternatively you could ask a friend or a friend's Mum to get some for you, if you explain the situation (and don't find that too embarrassing.)

Also investigate different types of pads. I know I started out using huge ones, then found a brand that were very thin but still did the same job as the other ones. They worked better, even, and they were a lot more comfortable.
User Image
Talk to your female guardian about getting a different brand of pads. The overnight ones are pretty effective for heavy flow. If it truly bothers you, then you are the one who has to speak up about it. Good luck.
It's always unusual when something bleeds for five days and doesn't die.
Discard
Having to wear two pads is pretty common. Especially if you aren't allowed to use tampons.

Try possibly sneaking tampons? Buy them in secret when you're on an outing with close friends perhaps?

Tampons are evil. They brought infections. Well, at least to me.
I know people think wearing two pads is like wearing pampers. But as long as you are comfy about tampons or pads, then go for either one you are. (Sorry, my english is not that great. Hope you are getting my point)
It just depends on the girl. Some girls are very sensitive, some don't.
I forgot to mention that is very important to go with a doctor. Your doctor will recommend you some pills to control your period.
Once, my period lasted for about a month. I was very annoyed and worried all the time.
So, my doctor recommended me some pills to control my period. It usually lasts three days. 4 maximum.
Abnormal is to have a period that lasts that long.
I have wore two pads since I knew about me being irregular.
It's better than being menopausic XD haha!

Unbeatable Survivor

I used to do that. I'm lucky that my period is in check because I'm on the pill now.

Why can't you wear a tampon? If you're so heavy then you need to go to the gyn, because I learned it's abnormal.

If that's not an option then you can get tampons at your school nurse and Planned Parenthood (Or any women's health clinic). If you're given lunch money, just use that to buy them. Sure, you won't have lunch at school, but it's not too hard to wait until you get home. Trust me, I used to have to.

There may be a reason you're very heavy. It's abnormal. I was because of PCOS.

Devoted Pirate

Why aren't you allowed to wear tampons neutral idea I find them so much more better than pads.
Don't worry, I used to wear 4 pads to bed. 2 to make it long, and 2 more around the butt area to catch any leakage. I like ultra thins with wings. *nodnod*
Now I just wear tampons and a small panty liner...

Unbeatable Survivor

RoboPlatypus9001

Seven days for some of us unluckies.

All that blood is coming from the v****a. No where else. :3

Devoted Pirate

Discard
RoboPlatypus9001

It is thus viable to conclude that all women are zombies.
Brrriaaaaaaaaaaansssssss rofl
Discard
Ana Calavera
I forgot to mention that is very important to go with a doctor. Your doctor will recommend you some pills to control your period.
Once, my period lasted for about a month. I was very annoyed and worried all the time.
So, my doctor recommended me some pills to control my period. It usually lasts three days. 4 maximum.
Abnormal is to have a period that lasts that long.
I have wore two pads since I knew about me being irregular.
It's better than being menopausic XD haha!

She stated that her parents do not tolerate medicines. Whether it be birth control or as you described.

Oh, sorry!
Well, there are also home remedies that could work out as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff