Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamerize
Twism
Kamerize
Twism
Hi there!

Uwahhhhh you have such INSANELY cute and pretty art ;_;! heart I love your style!

*No I'm totally NOT stalking Pineapple* 3nodding
Awts~ Thanks so much~
User Image

I really love your stuff as well! OwO
edit: Long time fan from DA. ninja

OMG really? I'm honored! Your art is SO INCREDIBLY CUTE!! I love the super soft and smooth colors *_* heart It means a lot that you would like my pics...thank you so much ;_; *piles you with cookies*

*runs off to check out your DA gallery* heart heart
Of course why wouldn't I be a fan~ Your works are awesome! I especially remember that 'Witness' pic in your spotlight. I still remember it from ages ago. o3o
I'm so happy I found your DA again. Haha, I lost the pw of my previous account. emo -had to re-stalk everyone-

You lost your DA password?! OMG are you serious? That sucks so much O____O;;. I guess you couldn't do a password reset or something? Nuuuuu ;_____;

And uwah! Thanks so much for the devwatch ;_;! *devstalks you too* ninja ninja ninja
Oh my! Thank you SOOOO much for the fave's and comments.

And grrr, my PC is lagging and I don't know why. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."
Wheee everyone is happy mrgreen
Twism
Kamerize
Twism
Kamerize
Twism
Hi there!

Uwahhhhh you have such INSANELY cute and pretty art ;_;! heart I love your style!

*No I'm totally NOT stalking Pineapple* 3nodding
Awts~ Thanks so much~
User Image

I really love your stuff as well! OwO
edit: Long time fan from DA. ninja

OMG really? I'm honored! Your art is SO INCREDIBLY CUTE!! I love the super soft and smooth colors *_* heart It means a lot that you would like my pics...thank you so much ;_; *piles you with cookies*

*runs off to check out your DA gallery* heart heart
Of course why wouldn't I be a fan~ Your works are awesome! I especially remember that 'Witness' pic in your spotlight. I still remember it from ages ago. o3o
I'm so happy I found your DA again. Haha, I lost the pw of my previous account. emo -had to re-stalk everyone-

You lost your DA password?! OMG are you serious? That sucks so much O____O;;. I guess you couldn't do a password reset or something? Nuuuuu ;_____;

And uwah! Thanks so much for the devwatch ;_;! *devstalks you too* ninja ninja ninja
It was a really old account. Oh well, nothing much was lost except my 'stalk-these-people' list. >3<

And no problem love~ wink heart
Kamerize

And grrr, my PC is lagging and I don't know why. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."

No problems! I really love your art and style ^^! heart

And ewww ;_;. I hate it when that happens. Are you trying to CG? ;_;

Pineapplelicious

Hahaha! Yeah...but I still want to see the pic Kamerize did of your OC ;_;! heart Which one was it? *___*
Twism
Kamerize

No problems! I really love your art and style ^^! heart

And ewww ;_;. I hate it when that happens. Are you trying to CG? ;_;

Pineapplelicious

Hahaha! Yeah...but I still want to see the pic Kamerize did of your OC ;_;! heart Which one was it? *___*
XDD It was on the last page X3
twism: Nope, gonk but it must be from windows player. Trying to watch brothers grimm. xd

piney: Waaaaa....! XD -embarrassed-
Kamerize
twism: Nope, gonk but it must be from windows player. Trying to watch brothers grimm. xd

What did Piney do?? D:>
OMGGGG I SEE THE PICTURE NOW *___*

OMGOMGOMG MIRAGE IS SO BEAUTIFUL THERE *dieeessssss*

Wahhh~~ Her hair is drop dead gorgeous ;_;! And her expression and pose and...and...everything OMG ;_;

OHOHOHOHO HER CHEST IS NICELY FILLED AS WELL cool rofl

OMG I really love your style, Kamerize ;_;

You need to submit more art to DA *___* heart
Twism

Wahhh~~ Her hair is drop dead gorgeous ;_;! And her expression and pose and...and...everything OMG ;_;

I know right? Such a nice job...I can't stop looking at it....why are you people SO good at drawing hair?? ;a;

LOL nicely filled rofl
Pineapplelicious
Kamerize

>w< T-the pic... "OTL

twism: Thank you! crying heart So, so glad you like it.
And yes, only a few people can can make be draw bewbs that big. 8D
I would but I'm so lazeeeehhhh~ That's why I will just post everything and WIP's in my LJ. xd
ninja No one will notice it but I know it's there~
Kamerize
Pineapplelicious
Kamerize

>w< T-the pic... "OTL

twism: Thank you! crying heart So, so glad you like it.
And yes, only a few people can can make be draw bewbs that big. 8D
I would but I'm so lazeeeehhhh~ That's why I will just post everything and WIP's in my LJ. xd
ninja No one will notice it but I know it's there~
Why are you so embarrassed? D: It is a wonderful picture ;n;
Pineapplelicious
Twism

I know right? Such a nice job...I can't stop looking at it....why are you people SO good at drawing hair?? ;a;

LOL nicely filled rofl

Seriously ;_; I want hair like that *sobs*

And nuuuu~~! You draw really pretty hair too, Pineapple! heart
Twism
Pineapplelicious
Twism

LOL nicely filled rofl

Seriously ;_; I want hair like that *sobs*

And nuuuu~~! You draw really pretty hair too, Pineapple! heart
ME too all big and flowy ;n;
Really? ;n;
Kamerize: Oooh, I hear you about being lazy on posting to DA rofl It really does take up too much time to keep up with multiple websites at the same time, like Gaia and DA orz orz

Pineapple: I speak the truth *__* heart I love how glowing and flowy you draw hair a lot of the time *_*

Ah, I have to go to sleep now, though ;_;

Goodnight Pineapple and Kamerize! *_* heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas