Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Flatterer 200
MirandaXMartin
i dont think they do. because i have never met one single boy who enjoys twilight.

i met aboy who read it 4 only two reasons
1- to inpress me
2- to read about the sex part
srry i hate twiligt n ima gal
hiki-mikixx9
MirandaXMartin
i dont think they do. because i have never met one single boy who enjoys twilight.

i met aboy who read it 4 only two reasons
1- to inpress me
2- to read about the sex part
lol

8,975 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Snarky Vampire

39,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Champion 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I've read all of the books. Every goddamn one of them, except the graphic novel and of course the upcoming companion book. I've even started reading the leaked manuscript of Midnight Sun.

They all suck monkey testicles. And a few testicles of other animals, come to think of it. Edward is a creeper, which Meyer thinks is totally the right kind of guy for girls; Bella has absolutely no compunctions about screwing Jacob over just so she can be a vampire and share forever with Edward, the creepy stalker who also exercises a fair amount of oppression on Bella; all of the infinitely more interesting characters get pushed aside so the Edward/Bella dynamic can be put under the spotlight; Jacob proves he isn't immune to being a creeper when he imprints on an infant who will physically stay seventeen and thus eternally underage once she reaches the grand old age of seven; and almost all the vampires who actually do anything that comes naturally are villains for no clear reason other than the fact that they kill the humans they gorge themselves on -- because heaven forbid anything that preys on humans should leave them alive and mentally scarred by the encounter.
gonk i feel steryotyped...
personally, i think Twilight is the third best book series about a teenaged girl i've read (the first being either The Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld and the second being the Vampire Kisses series)
.... It's good, but there a few points that could have been better, for example, in New Moon when Edward attempts suicide by revealing the vampiric nation by stepping into the sunlight, people could've thought he was just wearing A LOT of body glitter (I actually saw Edward Cullen Body Shimmer at a store one time) and then, there's the part in Eclipse when they face off against Victoria's army and Bella ends up stuck in a tent while Edward rips Victoria's head off... but over-all it was an amazing story line... xD
Personally, i think it would've been better if, like, Jacob and Edward had fallen in love at the end or something like that, and then they and Bella formed a three-some and Renesme had fallen in love with that guy from South America that was the only male of her species.... xD
that would've completed the series...
(and the three-some comment was a joke... :/
I didn't mean it....)
and i'm team Jasper... (:< screw Edward

7,000 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
Imagination and duct tape can solve more than you give it credit for.

In first term I was reading Twilight again-I was bored...-and he looked me in the face after seeing what book I was reading and said, "Don't get obsessed like I did." Weirdest experiance ever...

Edit: I answered that I wasn't obsessed by the way...

(_____/)
(=0 _ 0=)
(‘’)____(‘’)
I likes da bunny! ☮
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Internets please?
Blues Operator
Do girls understand that we just don't like Twilight, and how we can actually have opinions, unlike how their little Messiah teaches them?

..... that's screwed up :/
i was going to post one of my drawings on how i feel about twilight... i guess i'll just put this link here... there we go, and now i'll go on to my rant. it's going to be a bit long(ish) so bare with me alright
For starters, as we all know, vampires don't sparkle! These was the first part that started from a slight disliking to a ever-so growing loathing of what has to be the most awful story of idiocy and lust with supposed "vampires" and "lycanthropes" just for the hell of it. i have tried to stay silent about this and let you ignorantly accept these lyes of common vampire mythology as truths... but i doubt these words will make any impact whatsoever (yes that is correctly spelled)
And now this hack has rewritten the facts on werewolves, now she's gone TOO far. i would finish my rant but i'm too mad to type as intelligently as i can... and now i'm pretty sure that i'm going to be bombarded with comments under the lines of something say that i'm "stupid, gay (not sure how the term for a homosexual or happy has now become an insult) ,should actually read it, and if i did read u zealots would most likely say "if you don't like, why'd you read it?"
enough said
hiki-mikixx9
do you think boys understand twilight clear?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think they do 'cuase the boys in my class don't read and some say twilight is gay. the reason they stop calling it gay is when i told them what happens in braeking dawn.

I understand what it is... but people has different opinions no matter what gender...

Sparkly Bloodsucker

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
hiki-mikixx9

I don't think they do 'cuase the boys in my class don't read and some say twilight is gay. the reason they stop calling it gay is when i told them what happens in braeking dawn.

im a guy an i like twilight its so cool but makes me feel a little gay

Sparkly Bloodsucker

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
xXxDeAtHxXxDeMoNxXx
Blues Operator
Do girls understand that we just don't like Twilight, and how we can actually have opinions, unlike how their little Messiah teaches them?

..... that's screwed up :/
im a guy i like twilight

Sparkly Bloodsucker

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Nyeh Newt
hiki-mikixx9

I understand what it is... but people has different opinions no matter what gender...
yea i do im a guy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces