xxxLet my roots take flight.
xxxxxxWatch me fall above,
xxxxxxxxxLike a vicious dove.
โœถ ๐““๐“ช๐“ฑ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ช ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ด โœถ

They don't see me come,
xxxWho can blame them?
xxxxxxThey never seem to catch my eye,
xxxxxxxxxBut I never wondered why...

User Image"Such poor conditions," a soft female voice stated following the opening of the slave shop's door. Soon after came the subtle 'click clack' of heels on the ground as the owner of that soft voice began to walk around, her expression appearing disinterested as she took a gander at the current selection. It wasn't her first time in the slave shop, granted never before had she entered with the intention of making a purchase. It was almost like how people liked to go into pet stores just to see the various animals kept in stock. And while one would think the woman would have learned to expect what she deemed 'poor conditions', she felt the need to state it for the workers to hear, nonetheless.

Her blue eyes scanned the cages, studying the selection with fairly consistent apathy as she slowly walked. Her fingertips brushed the bars of the cages, unafraid of any inhabitants trying to lash out at her. Occasionally, around those with supposedly more violent temperaments, she met their gaze, eyes glowing faintly. In the back of her mind, Dahlia sorely wished she'd given in and set to look to make a purchase weeks ago when a handful had caught her eye. But, the meek ones seemed to have a higher tendency of selling quickly... Despite the rather high price-tags at times. Had she cared a little more, she would have given a frown as she came to a stop, her arms folding, though she simply glanced around with that same apathy.

"Poor pickings. I should have come much sooner, it appears," she remarked out loud as she continued to walk, silently judging the poor souls trapped within cages. That one too crude, that one taken, that one too creepy, that one too gaudy, that one completely unrefined... Granted, they were snap judgments and likely she wouldn't stand by them much if someone were able to read her mind and call her out. It was just her way of mentally distinguishing that which did not catch her attention in a kind manner. When she came to a stop, her mental voice again whispered 'gaudy'. Her blue eyes appraised the young woman inside the cage. The word gaudy came to mind as a result of the girl's pink curls of hair. Her attention shifted from the pink hair to the curling horns protruding from the poor girls skull. It wasn't that horns were gaudy; Dahlia herself possessed a pair of them after all. It was simply what sort of horns they were. Sheep. It begged a question to roll off her soft lips.

"Tell me, do you possess the same mentality as the creature in which your horns resemble?" she asked, expression never changing and giving hint of her inner thoughts, never betraying what sort of answer would be 'right'. She paused for a moment, staring the girl in the eyes. "That is, do you take orders no matter how ridiculous and allow others to think for you?" she added for clarification.

Hey yeah,
xxxDon't let 'em know we're coming
xxxxxxHey yeah,
xxxxxxxxxTiptoe higher.

Take some time to simmer down,
xxxKeep your head down low.
xxxxxxHey yeah,
xxxxxxxxxTiptoe higher.

Smitten Kitten

28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
E m i l e n xx&xx A l i c e xxxx H a r t s o n
T h e xx C l u e l e s s xx C h i l d

Life's like a novel,
                                        With the end ripped out.
                                          The edge of a canyon,

With only one way down...
                                        Take what you're given before its gone...
                                          Start holding on, keep holding on...

User ImageUser Image
User Image

"Emilen, have you seen my... Emilen?"

Alice paused in her routine of getting ready as she looked to the spot in the living room where her sister normally was sitting. It was unusual, considering that was probably her favorite spot in all the world, with how often she sat there, in the beanbag chair that she'd had to beg Alice for a week straight to buy her. It was money well spent, considering it'd apparently brought incredible joy to her sister and how often she used it. But right now, she wasn't there and she wasn't in the kitchen cooking and it seemed rather strange. Granted, it could mean that the highschooler was in her room, though that was weird. Emilen seldom spent time just locked away in her room unless she was in one of her moods. The thought of that brought a good deal of worry to Alice's expression as she made her way to Emilen's door, knocking.

"Emilen, you in there?" she asked, tone rather gentle as she cracked open the door to peer inside on the chance that her sister was indeed in one of her moods and didn't feel like answering her. What she instead found was her sister... Getting ready to go out? She quirked a brow, looking quite confused. Why was her sister getting ready? Where was she going? Why hadn't they discussed this? "What are you getting all dolled up for?"

The phrase 'dolled up' was used rather loosely, as the most Emilen had done was put on pool-side attire, not even particularly revealing, and done her hair up in a messy but acceptable bun. She turned to look over at her sister, all smiles and excitement. "The pool party!" she exclaimed quite happily, though some of that excitement faded as she was faced by her sister's apparent cluelessness. She just blinked, pausing and giving Alice a moment to register what it was that she was talking about. And when it registered, she pouted as her sister quite loudly cursed and she proceeded to point to a little jar near her door. "Swear jar."

Alice grumbled a little, pulling out her wallet and dropping a dollar in the jar. "I completely forgot," she sighed, grimacing more at the thought of her sister going alone to said pool party than missing out on it herself. Her parental side that had built up as a result of looking after Emilen for the last few years urged her to tell Emilen not to go. Her sister side was eager for the girl to go out and have a bit more of a social life for a change.

"It's fine. I'll be fine. I promise! And I'll have my phone on me for the most part, with the ringer on and everything," Emilen attempted to reassure her sister, walking over to fix her badge and straighten her hat, "And your gun is in the stand by the front door." The last bit was added with a tiny smirk. Alice could only sigh and turn, heading to go retrieve her gun and head off to work.

"You behave yourself, okay? And stay away from any creepers!" she called from the door.

"I always do~" Emilen chimed in response, giggling shortly after the front door closed and her sister was gone off to work. Granted, her and Alice had a different definition of 'creepers'... She double-checked the time before sitting down at the table to study for just a little bit to kill time.

User Image

Cause when push comes to shove,
                                                                You taste what you're made of.
                                                                  You might bend, till you break,
                                                                    Cause its all you can take

On your knees you look up,
                                                                Decide you've had enough.
                                                                  You get mad you get strong,
                                                                    Wipe your hands shake it off,

Then you stand...

{(Overfed On Cheesecake:: )}

Speech and Thoughts- sandybrown

Smitten Kitten

28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“ฝxx๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ชxx๐“”๐“ด๐“ต๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญ

xxxxxxโ™ชxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSomething has changed within me; Something is not the same
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ™ชxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'm through with playing by the rules of someone else's game
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ™ชxxxxxxxToo late for second-guessing; Too late to go back to sleep
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ™ชxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt's time to trust my instincts; Close my eyes and leap!
User Image
xxxxxxxxxUser Image

It was with a heavy sigh that Pavot dragged herself out of bed. She earnestly wished she could have spent the entire day sleeping aside from her shower much earlier, but alas, she had promised herself that she would attend Asa's little event. Yawning, she stood, stretching and running a hand through a portion of her long blonde locks. "So much work," she sighed softly while going to her dresser, rifling around a little for suitable attire. Really, what was suitable for this sort of thing? Swimwear, of course, but what else? She wasn't particularly used to attending such events. They had a tendency of being more common with families and circles of friends, neither of which she really had. Sure, the witch had her share of friends, but not such a large group and none who threw such parties.

Another yawn escaped her lips as she finished getting dressed, donning a simple white, halter-top one-piece swimsuit, a pale yellow mid-sleeve cardigan, and a white skirt. It was with a snap of her fingers as she moved to slip on a pair of simple white ballet-flats that her hair began to braid itself, tied up neatly with a lavender ribbon and then pulled over one shoulder. She glanced in a mirror, deeming herself presentable before grabbing a towel in case she actually did go swimming and heading for the door. She paused briefly, enjoying the faint sound of the wind-chimes up near her windows before glancing in a small mirror nearby. Unnatural yellow irises shifted to a greener, more standard hue with the gentle mumble of a few words. She really had to invest in a pair of contacts. While her eyes weren't something she was overly self-conscious of, it would help a little to be able to just pop in contacts rather than using a glamour. Letting out a soft sigh, she left, heading for the complex's pool area where she supposed she'd have to mix and mingle and try not to be too socially awkward.

A gentle, cool breeze arrived with her, relieving just a tad bit of the sun's otherwise relentless heat. Upon seeing hardly anyone there just yet though, the young woman pouted a faint bit, looking mildly worried. "Oh goodness, I didn't come too early, did I?" she asked no one in particular as she glanced about, fidgeting a little with the end of her braid in a bit of nervous habit. She was far more used to arriving just on time or a little late than early and it caused her a bit of discomfort to actually arrive what appeared to be relatively early. Goodness, it felt awkward...

User Image

I'm through accepting limits ''cause someone says they're so"xxxxxxxxโ™ช
Some things I cannot change, But till I try, I'll never know!xxxxxxxxxโ™ชxxx
Too long I've been afraid of losing love I guess I've lostxxxxxโ™ชxxxxxxxxxxx
Well, if that's love It comes at much too high a cost!xxxxxxxxxxxxxโ™ชxxxxxxx

Speech and thoughts are #907094

Kawaii Kitten

User Image

ยซ__________ยซ___________Angel of Protection___________ยป__________ยป

Texty text goes heeeeere

Location:: where she is// Mood:: how she feels // Company:: who she's with

Speech and thoughts:: #106E53

Smitten Kitten

28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image

ศปat's ศปradle_____________________โŠ€ OPEN // HIATUS // CLOSED โŠ

Oh hello there and welcome to my very humble little shop here. I go by Kitteh and I am but a simple hobby-artist looking to thrill others with my little scribblings(okay, more than scribbles, but you get the idea). It gives me a sense of satisfaction, you see, drawing for others and bringing avatars and characters to life, so to speak. So pull up a chair, strike a pose, and please enjoy yourself here.

In this shop, I will offer two options of payment: Pay What You Want and Grab Bags. These will be explained over in the 'Slots' post just a couple posts down. Wouldn't want to clutter the opening, now would we~

ศ avigation
                  Intro // Order Process // Rules // Slots // Pick-ups & Samples // Contests

Smitten Kitten

28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
          ศบbout ำe

As previously stated, I'm Kitteh, though feel free to call me Kit, Kitten, Kit-Kat, or heck, even by my real name, Emily. There's not much interesting to say about myself. I'm employed part-time and planning on going to school part-time when fall semester starts up, working on my gen ed, but hopefully working up the nerve to major in English.
              I love writing and reading other people's writing and giving advice on such(although whether to take such seriously is obviously the writer's choice). I prefer original fiction over fanfiction, by the by, if you're interested in sharing your work. *winkwink*
              Anywho, I find myself unable to commit to an actual art shop, given that I stress a lot over whether the finished product is really worth the offered price and just general angst because I may take an awful long time working on a piece due to lack of inspiration, artist's block, or just general daily life stress.

And this seems as fitting a place as any for me to drop a link with samples of my work.
              My DeviantArt Gallery, is hopefully at least of mild interest. u vu

ศ avigation
                  Intro // About Me // Rules // Slots // Pick-ups

Smitten Kitten

28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
          ศพhe ษŒules

โง As per usual, follow Gaia's TOS and all that fun stuff
              โง Slots and such are subject to change with my whim. It won't be first come, first served and I may add or remove slots depending on the workload I feel I can take on.
              โง Please, please, either provide a tektek or an uploaded image of your avatar if you are requesting art of it. Because I've had people in the past request art or commission even and then turn around and change their avatar and I'm stuck either starting from scratch or bothering them for proper reference.
              โง While I like artistic freedom, don't be afraid to recommend a pose or mood or whatnot. It makes my job a smidgeon easier.
              โง While this is 'pay what you want', that doesn't make it a freebie thread. Tip a post of mine, throw some junk my way, give some sort of acknowledgment.
              โงRule are subject to change with my whim (muahahahaha)

The 'I don't draw' rules
              โง Nudity
              โง Sexual content (I'll do mildly suggestive poses at most)
              โง Super muscle-y people (sorry, don't have it down yet)
              โง Mecha (It's so complicated... ;; n;; )
              โง Anything taken from real-life (Basically, I won't draw real-life you or celebs)
              โง Fan-art (Sorry, but I believe in fan art being drawn by the fan themselves. I also won't draw OC's with canon characters and stuff along that line)
              โง Anything with too much white. (this is subject to change, depending on my mood. You can still ask, just don't be too surprised if I decline. White strains my eyes and is a pain to work with if I have a 'painting' concept in mind.)

ศ avigation

Smitten Kitten

28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
          ศพhe ศ˜lots

Main slots
              โ“ต -Open-
              โ“ถ -Open-
              โ“ท -Open-
              โ“ธ -Open-
              โ“น -Open-
              โ“บ -Open-

On the back-burner*
              โ“ต -Open-
              โ“ถ -Open-
              โ“ท -Open-

*These slots are for those who I've started working on their requests, but either am taking a break or starting over as a lack of liking the direction I was heading.
              **As previously stated in the rules, slots are subject to change based on either the order I intend to work or my current progress if I'm working on multiple things at once.

ศ avigation

Smitten Kitten

28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
          าŽick ษ„ps & ศ˜amples

Pick ups::
              -none at the moment- -thumbnails of completed requests will eventually end up here-

Samples
              My DeviantArt, for starters.

Chibis::
              One
              Two

Full-size::
              Lines
              More lines*
              Colored

Lax-Style::
              One
              Two

*For the 'more lines' pic, the bit of shading of sorts is not part of the sample, per se. Just showing the lines. That shading style for line-art probably won't be used unless requested.

ศ avigation

Smitten Kitten

28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image

๐“œ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ช ๐“›๐“ฎ๐“•๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“พ๐“ปxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In the morning light let my roots take flight___________________________ {{Location:: }}
Watch me fall above like a vicious dove________________________________ {{Company:: }}
They don't see me come, who can blame them?__________________________ {{Actions:: }}
They never seem to catch my eye but I never wondered why_________________ {{Outfit:: }}

Text goes here 'n stuff

From your slanted view see the morning dew
Sink into the soil, watch the water boil
They won't see me run, who can blame them?
They never look to see me fly, so I never have to lie

{(Out of Caffeine:: )}

Smitten Kitten

28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
          ศพhe ษŒules

โง As per usual, follow Gaia's TOS and all that fun stuff
              โง Be prepared to answer questions about your requests. Sometimes, I like to clarify things.
              โง Slots are subject to change and are not listed in the order of which I'll be working. If I do bump you from a spot, I will let you know and give my reasoning which may be as simple as I've lost my muse for your request or found myself unable to complete it for some other reason.
              โง Please, please, either provide a tektek or an uploaded image of your avatar if you are requesting art of it. Because I've had people in the past request art or commission even and then turn around and change their avatar and I'm stuck either starting from scratch or bothering them for proper reference.
              โง While I like artistic freedom, don't be afraid to recommend a pose or mood or whatnot. It makes my job a smidgeon easier.
              โง Rules are subject to change with my whim (muahahahaha)

The 'I don't draw' rules
              โง Nudity
              โง Sexual content (I'll do mildly suggestive poses at most*)
              โง Super muscle-y people (sorry, don't have it down yet)
              โง Mecha (It's so complicated... ;; n;; )
              โง Anything taken from real-life (Basically, I won't draw real-life you or celebs)
              โง Fan-art (Sorry, but I believe in fan art being drawn by the fan themselves. I also won't draw OC's with canon characters and stuff along that line)
              โง Anything with too much white. (this is subject to change, depending on my mood. You can still ask, just don't be too surprised if I decline or only offer a sketch. White strains my eyes and is a pain to work with if I have a 'painting' concept in mind.)
              โง I generally don't like anything with too much of the same exact color. Monochrome is cool if you've got different shades and whatnot; but if it's all the same shade like completely lavender, teal, etc., I'll more than likely decline more than a sketch.

ศ avigation

Smitten Kitten

28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
          ับrder าŽrocess

Okay, my order process is super simple. Format it as you'd like to make it easier, but all I need is the following information. You ready for this? All this info I need and it's super-duper important:

โง Reference

That's it. That's all I need. Just a reference. As I'll reiterate in my rules, it must be a solid reference and what I mean by that is either an uploaded screen-cap or a tektek if it's your avatar in the event that you change it while I'm working on your request.

Additional information that I love, love, love if you include though::

โง Gender of the requested avatar or character if it isn't obvious
              - If you want the art to look androgynous, just say it, but still tell me the gender. I'm dumb and my brain just shuts down if I don't know.
              โง Mood/Personality you want displayed
              โง If you want a chibi or full-sized art. Also if full-sized if you want a bust, waist-up, or full-body. That'd be pretty helpful.
              โง If you want a sketch, line-art, or a colored piece.
              - I'm chill if you want just a sketch or lines and want to take it to someone else to line/color it. Just remember to credit the original sketch/lines to me and to let me know if you already have that intention before I possibly go and color it.

Once I accept your request, I'll add you to the slots and start working. Do not, I repeat, do not send the trade until I have finished your request and sent it to you. Part of the 'pay what you want' is paying what you think I deserve once I've finished. You don't know how much or how little I deserve until you receive the art. So wait on that until I've sent you your art. Please and thank you.

If anything is confusing, feel free to post or PM me with your questions. I don't bite. Not hard at least.

ศ avigation

Smitten Kitten

28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
          ศปontests

So yeah, people like contests and stuff, I've learned. And I like contests myself and giving people something to work toward. I'll try to keep at least three contests going at a time and of different varieties.

Contest 1:: Random Number Generator
              Using Gaia's Random Number Generator, generate a number between 1 and 200. The winning number this round is 60.
              If you generate the winning number, PM me with the page number that your post with the winning number is on.
              Prize: Your choice between a chibi or 250mil.

---

Contest 2:: Bump Contest
              Looking to make this shop last, so why not have a bump contest? Pretty simple, post your bumps and number them.
              **May be combined with efforts toward the random number generator contest, though I do appreciate pursuing one at a time.
              Prizes and tiers::
              1st to 50 - 25mil
              1st to 100 - 50mil
              1st to 250 - Item: Flight of the Macaw
              -Further tiers and items to be added-

---

Contest 3:: Tektek Contest
              Pretty simple. I'm always looking for ideas for my own avatar and given that over the years I've collected quite a lot to work with, there's a lot to do with what I have.
              For this contest, please PM entries to me, titled 'Fancy'.
              Using my inventory, create an avatar for me.
              - For skin, it's female F tone
              - Eyes, unless you use a mod, are 'Chuu', preferably brown.
              -Although, I'm fond of my Eurydice eyes as a heads up.
              - I prefer cute or classy avatars, but feel free to go on a limb. My style varies.
              Prizes for this one will vary, given that there is no set 'winner'. If I like your creation, I'll send you a trade with some gold anywhere from 25mil to 1bil depending on how much I like it.
              This contest will be open until October 15th.

ศ avigation

Smitten Kitten

28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Celeste Acerbi

User Image

Name: Celeste Mirella Acerbi

Sexuality: Bisexual

Alignment: White Night

โœ“ Wine
                โœ“ The way a freshly sharpened blade cuts someone's skin
                โœ“ The smell of gunpowder
                โœ“ Violin music
                โœ“ Having any small amount of authority

Dislike:

ร— Cordelia
                ร— Being ignored
                ร— Being treated as a lesser
                ร— Cordelia
                ร— Brash new recruits

Who I Am: Celeste is the sort of woman to always appear confident and sure of herself, at least acting the part if she isn't actually feeling it. She is an idealist for the most part, and will focus almost single-mindedly to make her ideals into a reality. Merciless, she would not flinch or waver to kill anyone who gets in the way or defies her set of ideals. But she is not the sort to make rash decisions, and thus is relatively patient in terms of accomplishing her goals, scheming and manipulating when a death cannot be dealt discreetly and instantly by her own hand.

Biography: Celeste was, more or less, born into life as a member of White NIght given that when she was still just a toddler, her father had joined the group originally just as a way to make ends meet more than wanting to spill blood. A former marine, he was well enough trained in how to kill a person and if it kept food on the table for his beloved wife and his precious little girl, that was good enough. Celeste never really questioned what it was that her father was involved in and given that she was home-schooled in her early years she avoided any of those prying questions teachers ask kids like 'what do your mommy and daddy do?'. By the time she was nine though, she was very much aware, given that rising tension between Blood Party and White Night had urged him to at least teach her and her mother basic self-defense and taught them how to act if ever they were kidnapped or something of that sort.

Years of course passed and Celeste had grown to be the sort of daddy's girl that wanted to follow in his footsteps, keeping herself in as top-form as a young girl could get and urging her father to teach her how to shoot a gun, how to use a knife in a fight, etc. He begrudgingly complied, more in order to keep her safe given that she was the sort of headstrong girl to follow through with her ambitions whether he was the one to teach her those things or not. The agreement though was that she would not become an actual member of White Night until she was at least eighteen.

By the time eighteen rolled around, she was a very capable new recruit, the sort that was eager to please but without making all the overly-brash decisions. She was deeply loyal, the sort that would give her life to protect her leader... Until that came along. Cordelia. The street rat. How's about we end this story just a little short in saying that was where it all went downhill and presently, Celeste bides her time, taking orders and pretending to be a good little attack dog while she does the remainder of her work in the shadows.

Smitten Kitten

28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image

๐“’๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ซ๐“ฒxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Deadly Idealist

Show me how to lie
Youโ€™re getting better all the time
And turning all against the one
Is an art thatโ€™s hard to teach

Her hands were stained with blood, so much blood... It didn't matter how much she washed them, they would remain figuratively stained for the rest of her life. It was not something that particularly bothered Celeste, she'd grown so used to it. In order to clean, one would end up with filthy hands at some point and blood was hardly different than any other mess. And what a mess it was that she was trying so desperately to clean up lately...

A soft sigh left her lips as she turned off the shower, ending the cascade of water that had washed away the literal blood from her hands and body. Such a messy thing blood was... She hadn't intended to do more than shoot the man in the back and leave him where he fell, but some form of paranoia had taken over. A clean kill like that would matched her too well and she could not have allowed anyone to possess even an inkling of a suspicion. Thus, she simply had had to mutilate the corpse in such a brutal and blood-thirsty way. The Blood Party liked bloodshed well enough, they could very well buy into the murder belonging to one of their own.

She stepped from the shower, pulling a towel around her body and searching the candlelit bathroom a moment for a towel in which to wrap her hair up in, given that she was in no hurry to leave the small, modest house in which she'd always lived. It had been a few years since her parents had left, her father using the chaos of the war's beginning to have an out of this life of bloodshed. She didn't blame him, especially given he'd found a bit of honest work elsewhere. The house had been left to her though, one of those things she was thankful for. She liked the extra space over what an apartment would have offered and the freedom for any remodeling-work needed.

Seating herself at the edge of the bed, she pondered the previous events of the day and the night. Perhaps she should have felt guilty, considering she had lied to that man's face, assuring him she would watch his back and make sure his first assignment went well only to shoot him in that very back she was supposed to have been watching. But it had to be done. He wasn't fit. He was too reckless, too unpolished, too... Nosy. She shook her head, standing and moving about the room, seeking out

Another clever word
            Sets off an unsuspecting herd
            And as you step back into line
            A mob jumps to their feet

Speech color is #BC0F0F

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items