It's just a name 0.22040816326531 22.0% [ 54 ]
is a psychedelic drug. 0.31020408163265 31.0% [ 76 ]
Mana Trees and Casimir Tree are the same 0.11836734693878 11.8% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 245 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 236 237 238 > >> >>> »|

Distinct Warlord

NEW THREAD!

Old
So, we know now that Airships keeps afloat by these trees and each one seems to be particularly different. I LOVE details about how things works and more if they're about something magical, makes me feel more committed with the story.

I was thinking how my Tree would be. I was wondering how the Trees of NPC's are. I wonder how Cresento Tree looks like. And being the fact that the tree resembles the ship, I also asked myself how my ship would be.
So, use your imagination and explain me how your Casimir Tree would be. If you can draw it, better. Tell me how would be the Tree of each NPC out there. Go wild.

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

User Image
My tree would probably be blue, and covered in never melting ice/crystals.
(Reminds me of those "Grow your own Crystal tree" things).
It'd be totally awesome and would burn your retinas if you looked at it during the daytime. cool

Familiar Traveler

14,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I can see your being really, really...fuzzy?

Mm, I imagine Petite's would be black with purple leaves and flowers of varying shades. It would likely smell like freshly brewed tea, as well.

Fluffy Treat

Mine would be a huge dead cedar with spanish moss hanging all over.

Perfect Pumpkin

I imagine mine would look like a shriveled, black little stick.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tsukiten, suiseiten, kinseiten, taiyoten, kaseiten,

Mine would be a light blue one that tends to grow in the moonlight and most would bloom blue or turquoise color roses in one section. The other would have a few gems in the shape of a crescent moon, then the roots would be crystalized like the null crystals but they would vanish in the daytime though.

Gum Disease: I remember those make your own crystal trees! gonk so much nostalgia in it.

mokuseiten, doseiten, kouseiten, gendouten,
saranaru

Aged Humorist

23,925 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
Trees? TREES? Airships keep in the air thanks to TREES?

What sort of sick hippy logic is that? Air keeps airships where they are, not TREES!

I know for a fact that trees hate anything airborne. Remember the kite-eating tree? That fugger HATED kites!

Distinct Warlord

Petite Symphony

Mm, I imagine Petite's would be black with purple leaves and flowers of varying shades. It would likely smell like freshly brewed tea, as well.

Black and Gold, Owl themed. I need to draw it now :O
Purple with flowers varying shades...what about the shape of the branchs, huh?

@I was thinking at your as grey and puffy. And covered with slightly red around the base. surprised

9,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
RyanJakobi

What sort of sick hippy logic is that? Air keeps airships where they are, not TREES!

I know for a fact that trees hate anything airborne. Remember the kite-eating tree? That fugger HATED kites!

Somehow, I knew you were going to like this new "fact" about the Gaia-verse, Ryan. rofl

My tree would probably have a black trunk and branches with a lot of hugely-colorful baubles hanging off of it. And maybe a monkey swinging from it and a kitten clinging to it. And a companion or five stuck in the branches and unable to climb down. rofl

Distinct Warlord

RyanJakobi

PARTYPOOPER.
Creamy Filling
Mine would be a huge dead cedar with spanish moss hanging all over.

Reminded me Sleepy Hollow Tree, don't know why :O
J 4 C K
I imagine mine would look like a shriveled, black little stick.

You miss the orange leafs there. Skull orange leafs.
Magnificent Moonbeam
Mine would be a light blue one that tends to grow in the moonlight and most would bloom blue or turquoise color roses in one section. The other would have a few gems in the shape of a crescent moon, then the roots would be crystalized the null crystals but they would most likely vanish in the daytime though.

Unpractical only travel at night, huh?

Familiar Traveler

14,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Ungoliath
Petite Symphony

Black and Gold, Owl themed. I need to draw it now :O
Purple with flowers varying shades...what about the shape of the branchs, huh?

@I was thinking at your as grey and puffy. And covered with slightly red around the base. surprised

It would still be fuzzy, me thinks. Like dandelions or something at the root of each leaf, or sprouting from the base of the branches. smile

The branches? Hm...probably smooth, but twisting around one-another like vines.
I must draw this...creation?

O.G. Loiterer

"Brains...."

Mine would be dead. Simple as that, unless they don't require water to live.
End result? I fail at keeping plants alive.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tsukiten, suiseiten, kinseiten, taiyoten, kaseiten,

Ungoliath: Yeah, unfortunately. sweatdrop

mokuseiten, doseiten, kouseiten, gendouten,
saranaru

Rainbow Trafficker

My tree would be a spindly grey Charlie Brown tree with eyeballs nestled in the wispy clusters of fading leaves. 3nodding

Magic Hobo

Mine would be a small, gnarled, grouchy little tree, about the size of a manzanita bush, and probably with black bark of the same texture; smooth and cool to the touch. It has spiky leaves and is really hard to kill via drought. :V It doesn't flower often, but when it does they're teeny tiny little orchid-like things that turn into dandelion puffs and blow away within like a day.

And for the record, I ******** love the idea that Gaia's airships are tree-powered. :>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff