Welcome to Gaia! ::

puriFROOTsothisPIKAplanesBEESIESowlieFADUsilvieARTYchaobaoKIDpally...

...STARLIGHT CANONNNN~! 1 100.0% [ 40 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 >

Mega Fatcat

User Image

User ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

That's right! Another Puri Production at your service~ I swear this roleplay took me
forever to make considering I actually thought of this idea in November of '09. Well I'm
glad I finally got a chance to make it (thank you Spring Break) and now you get to see it in
all its glory! I seriously couldn't have done this without help from all my friends~! Oh and
Sothis, your graphics are epicawesomesaucetastacularistical as usual! Anywho, this roleplay
is a futuristic twist with demons but at the same time requires the characters to look back
in a past a bit to find clues and hints that will assist them throughout their adventure. This
roleplay is adv.lit+ and is every way a competitive roleplay so be ready to compete for the
spot you want (unless it's already taken). Since it's adv.lit I really expect that things will be
handled maturely. That means there won't be any unnecessary drama, there won't be stealing
or copying of any kind and there definitely won't be any bashing of the roleplay or
roleplayers. Seriously people if you don't like it then just leave! Simple as that. For the people
who are interested in the roleplay and are okay with the guidelines I have listed then....I hope
you enjoy the roleplay! Go and apply now or I'll send my dinosaurs for you~ <3

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

User Imagexxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬

CREATOR - - PURI xx q u e e n

GRAPHICS Sothis

THANKS [ f r u t a citrica ], Artemyes, Sothis

LEVEL Advance Literate +

STATUS FULL!

Mega Fatcat

xxxxxUser Imagexxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx 地図にない場所へと
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx そう僕等は旅立つよ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx昨日にサヨナラ ↖↘

xxx don`txlookx back xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

User Image

❝ Love is a road of pain and suffering but for those small moments of bliss the pain becomes worth it,❞ whispered ❛ FATE ❜ as the grip around her throat grew tighter.
                              ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬

Many years ago demon hunters were a special class of humans who were born with the ability to see and sense demons as well as draw power from their heart and soul to fight them. These people created legends for themselves great enough to be etched into any history book in the world. The greatest and most renowned names were demon hunters that went by the title ❛ FATE ❜ , ❛ JUDGMENT ❜ and ❛ FORTUNE ❜ . Their powers were unmatched and their accomplishments were unreachable. Not only that, but the bond between the three of them were just as strong. That is....until ❛ TITAN ❜ came into the picture. He was a new demon hunter with his name barely known. He challenged ❛ JUDGMENT ❜ and to everyone's surprise he ended up winning the battle.

Maybe it was the intensity ❛ TITAN ❜ fought with, the wonderful dreams he had or the gentleness he portrayed that caused ❛ FATE ❜ to slowly fall in love with him. Either way, ❛ JUDGMENT ❜ lost the battle and at the same time lost the woman he'd been in love with since the first day they were teamed together. In the midst of all this ❛ FORTUNE ❜ kept quiet and simply comforted ❛ JUDGMENT ❜ seeing this as an opportunity for herself. ❛ JUDGMENT ❜ could finally give up on ❛ FATE ❜ and realize that she wasn't the right person for him while she herself was. Sadly, her predictions were too self-centered to hold much accuracy.

The love between ❛ TITAN ❜ and ❛ FATE ❜ continued to grow just like the spitefulness and hatred for them from ❛ JUDGMENT ❜ did. He hated them, he wanted them both miserable and dead. They had destroyed his hopes and dreams so he was going to destroy theirs too. After all, what easier way to make life better than to destroy what's ruining it? Though if he truly wanted to accomplish his goal he would need help. He went to the only person willing to assist him; ❛ FORTUNE ❜ . She had the ability to see into the future, “fortune”-telling, which could help predict what plan of his would work. ❛ FORTUNE ❜ was never the type of person who would go as far as aiding someone with such a malicious plot but her love for ❛ JUDGMENT ❜ blinded her and manipulated her heart into thinking that doing this for him would end with him loving her.

After months of plotting the time for the battle came. ❛ JUDGMENT ❜ knew from the start he was not powerful enough to defeat ❛ TITAN ❜ but knew that ❛ FORTUNE ❜ could. Out of all three of them, ❛ FORTUNE ❜ had always been the strongest striker. The problem was that by that time she had had enough and realized her attempts were all blinded by a love for him that was never going to be returned. She didn't want to kill anyone and certainly not her best friend's husband-to-be. Though, instantly her heart was swayed when ❛ JUDGMENT ❜'s soft lips met hers and the words she had been waiting all these years met her ears. He said he loved her and after this he will forget everything that had happened and live a happily life with her in his arms. The power of love... can easily be abused.

Blindly, ❛ FORTUNE ❜ took ❛ TITAN ❜ 's life slicing her blade against his throat ignoring his desperate cries and questions. Why was she doing this? It didn't matter because all of this was going to be forgotten in the end and she was going to live happily ever after, right? Wrong. This was her first time taking a human life away and it was unlike a demon soul which would continue to live until sealed. The weight of the guilt now lay on her shoulders, how was she ever going to apologize to ❛ FATE ❜ ? Then realization came when she saw she didn't have to apologize to her. She hadn't seen in her predictions that ❛ JUDGMENT ❜ would reach for ❛ FATE ❜ 's throat and end her life as well.

▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬

❝ Well? Was it worth it? ❞ ❛ JUDGMENT ❜ whispered his voice smooth and calm as ❛ FATE ❜ 's body soon became limp in his hands.

xxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...nox wayx back

User Imagexxxxxxx

Mega Fatcat

User Imagexxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx 地図にない場所へと

xxx don`txlookx back xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

User Image

In the futuristic, advanced era, the stories that were once named legends are long forgotten and the temples that were once worshiped are no longer found. No one cares about natural, mystical abilities anymore because technology has become advanced enough to easily match it, meaning normal humans can now use specially designed goggles to see demons and specially designed guns to hunt them. Not only that, an academy even exists specifically created to train aspiring demon hunters. Demons and demon hunters have just become another “normal” thing in life; nothing special.

Who is the person that started all this? ❛ JUDGMENT ❜ . No one knows the details of his past, only that he was the one that discovered the amazing technological breakthrough of weapons specifically designed to hunt demons and that he is the director of the famous demon hunting academy, Mikomi. The truth is the reason why the temples can no longer be found is because one by one ❛ JUDGMENT ❜ rid them. They were in his way because they held books with secrets of his past and information about almost every demon. He needed people to rely on technology so he destroyed what was in his way besides one temple, which was probably the most important, ❛ FORTUNE ❜'s. He was smarter than to get in her way.

JUDGMENT ❜ has started experiments since the day ❛ FORTUNE ❜ left him. He wanted to own the best demon hunter to dish out his plots. When he was unable to find one to his tastes – basically if they refused to work for him - he would send them to a deadly mission and let them die. Finally after years and years of recruiting through his academy, he found two students who caught his eye. x codename; ❛ NOVA ❜ , the only person to survive his demon fusing experiment and x codename; ❛ ECLIPSE ❜ who he found out had a demon born within her. He didn't want to ask them to side with him just yet so instead he took that time as an opportunity to test out his replica experiment. He took DNA from x codename; ❛ NOVA ❜ and x codename; ❛ ECLIPSE ❜ and stole the souls of two unborn twins placing them into empty bodies creating x codename; ❛ SHADOW ❜ and x codename; ❛ ACE ❜ . He realized quickly realized the replicas were a failure because the body started to change to accompany the soul and alter the DNA to fit how the twins would have been if they were at the age of the body. Once he knew the replica experiments could not satisfy him, he went to bribe x codename; ❛ NOVA ❜ back onto his side.

People were slowly beginning to grow suspicious of ❛ JUDGMENT ❜ 's behind the scene actions and started to question him. He had to trick others to thinking he was just a normal man so he adopted x codename; ❛ CROWN ❜ lying to everyone, including her, that she was his daughter. That distracted media long enough until news of a unstoppable demon arose. It was rumored that the demon was hidden underneath the city and that no technology worked in the area the demon was. That wasn't the only thing that captured the media's attention. Soon after the news of the unstoppable demon arose, the attacks around the region started to grow immensely causing the students of the academy to have to work overtime to keep them at bay. Everyone knew by now that the cause for this sudden rise had to be the demon underneath the city.

This was the beginning of project; Halcyon in which ❛ FORTUNE ❜ and ❛ JUDGMENT ❜ were both given the lead to direct. ❛ FORTUNE ❜ explained that the only way the demon under the city, nicknamed Goryou, could be destroyed was by capturing fragments of 7 other demons hidden inside temples scattered across the region. In those temples no technology would function either and in a way they'll be taken into a different dimension set by the demon of the temple. Once one fragment is found, a clue to the location of the next temple would be revealed. The problem was that the temples had been destroyed and buried or built over so there was no way they could just get in. The truth was, ❛ FORTUNE ❜ explained that temples could not be 'destroyed' only "relocated". This was a shock to ❛ JUDGMENT ❜ ; no wonder ❛ FORTUNE ❜ never tried to stop him. The temples still existed, the problem now was finding them.

That wasn't the only task they would have at hand. ❛ FORTUNE ❜ was unable to answer how to extract the fragment from the temples. Were they in demons at the temple or were they the temple itself? Since the destruction of them, the demons within scattered the fragments around the region to hide them. There is no trace of where the fragments could have gone or what form they could have taken. Also what happens if the fragment resided in a human, would they be able to survive?

The team for project; Halcyon reunited people that were born with natural abilities to detect and destroy demons without the reliance on technology. Was ❛ JUDGMENT ❜ 's years of plotting all for naught? Don't underestimate him, all of this could simply be falling into place. After all, he already has traitors placed on the team: x codename; ❛ NOVA ❜ , x codename; ❛ KNIGHT ❜ , x codename; ❛ JESTER ❜ , x codename; ❛ SHADOW ❜ and x codename; ❛ SEAL ❜ . And the point that they have already infiltrated the temple, since they're all living there, could easily mean he's accessing the secrets hidden within. His plan overall for the traitors is to help gather all the shards and betray the team last second and give him the shards. So the real question is, if this mission succeeds, who exactly will it benefit?

xxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬

User Imagexxxxxxx

Mega Fatcat

User Imagexxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx 地図にない場所へと

User Image

xx █║▌███ ██ █████▐│ITERACY ↖↘
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

This role-play ranks in around the advance literate to elite level so that means I want around 5ish paragraphs per post minimum. Please don't think that 2 sentences is considered a paragraph. When I say paragraph I mean solid paragraphs that range from 6-9 sentences in each.There is no such thing as 'writers block' in this literacy level because there really should be enough interaction between the characters that there will be a lot that you'll need to reply to. I don't need to warn you about using chat speak right? It is not allowed unless in the crack thread! So if you can fulfill these requirements then keep reading!

xx █║▌███ ██ █████▐│ESPECT ↖↘

Do NOT steal, use, replicate anything in this thread. I don't even want to start about how much this really pisses me off. What's the point of using someone else's work when it just screams that you're not good enough to make your own? Just don't do it. Respect. Thanks. I'm not the only person who requires respect in this thread. The role-players that get accepted and rejected must respect everyone. If you didn't get the spot you wanted there must be a perfectly good reason why so please do not go bashing other role-players who won the spot fair and square. I do not want any drama between role-players. I will not tolerate it and will kick you out. As a warning I am not afraid to intervene at all. So seriously, keep it out.

xx █║▌███ ██ █████▐│OMANCE ↖↘

I completely encourage romance! You can probably already tell by how I set up the characters it's like drama galore~! Just know nothing is set in stone. Of course that doesn't mean you can make a character I said they liked in the description magically not like the character I specified. Everything has to be gradual. There is no such thing as insta-love unless I specified on something about it. Okay and then follow the gaia rules about romance as well! I don't want to have someone in my roleplay reported for doing something they clearly shouldn't be! You're smarter than that I hope.

xx █║▌███ ██ █████▐│HARACTERS ↖↘

I don't know how to stress this enough. Use creativity. I would love to have something special that I didn't think of added onto the character you apply for. Though I do not want any relationship change. That means I don't want magically one of the characters knew another one of the characters from a long time ago and simply forgot about them. That's just messing with the description I provided. In other words you'll have to learn to be creative without striding too far from the character itself. Also I don't need to talk about mary-sues and gary-stu's do I? Because if your character is perfect or has some really lame weakness, don't expect to get accepted. Oh and when you send in your application you should name it "Puri Production; insert role here" just so it helps me distinct it from any other role-plays. Oh and please have your own profile in a separate thread so I can link it here. I don't want it posted in the OOC. When you send me the link have the same title.

xxxxxxxxxx █║▌███ ██ █████▐│OYALTY ↖↘

You may be wondering why there are so many character already taken. Well it's because these are people who have committed to never leave this role-play. That means even if this role-play was inactive for an entire year and came back to life that you would be here ready to start it. Though loyalty also means that when it starts dying you wouldn't mind helping me plot up ways to keep it alive. For now I think I have enough but if you really wish to join this role-play you better be extremely committed. That means posting whenever we need you too. At least twice a week if that's actually needed of your character. This is important. I do not want this role-play dying seriously.

xxxxxxxxxx █║▌███ ██ █████▐│UUUUNN! ↖↘

As scary as I sound while explaining the previous rule I'm actually not that scary of a person unless you tick me off. -insert scary background music here- But anywho, know that this role-play was made for fun! That's the whole point of role-playing isn't it; to just have fun. So everyone let's get along, not have any drama unless it's in the IC and make this role-play the best effing role-play you've ever joined! Go apply~!

xxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬

User Imagexxxxxxx

Mega Fatcat

xxxxxUser Imagexxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx 地図にない場所へと

User Image

EMON ⊱
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬
                                            A demon is created through negative emotions and sins created by human beings. They are stronger, faster and more durable than humans are. Demons are free spirits meaning they do whatever they want depending on the emotion they were created from. Like hunters, demons have ranking as well. The ranking of the demon is based of the strength of the negative emotion given off when the demon was created. Some demons have special abilities such as illusions or element based attacks but its rare to find those since they usually can win solely based on the immense physical strength they are born with. Demons do not die through physical attacks. They can be reduced to only their soul but that soul can fly away, recover and come back just as strong as it was when it first came to attack. The best and most sure way of killing a demon is through sealing it. Once the demon is sealed there is no worry about it possibly coming back to life, etc. The only other way to kill demons without sealing is through constant, seriously nonstop surges of power through the demon's soul. The person doing those repetitive attacks must be extremely powerful and there is no guarantee that the demon will actually 'die' due to the attacks.

RAGMENTS ⊱
                                            A fragment resembles a small jewel and is basically an extremely concentrated form of the demon. All of the demon powers and energies are within that one small jewel. There are three different types of fragments. The first type of fragment is one that is "dead". A dead fragment is basically a fragment that has turned into ash. That means all traces of the demon were completely destroyed and there is no chance that the demon will ever come back to life. The second type of fragment is a fragment that is "alive". A living fragment would be one that is not completely destroyed. That means that the fragment has the ability to fly away, recover in another place and come back just as strong as before. This is why there must be sealers because only sealers can bring a fragment to its dead stage. The last and rarest stage for a fragment is the "dormant" stage. The fragment is still a small jewel but it does not leave whoever owns it. Instead it releases the energy held within during certain situations. In a dormant stage the fragment can actually be in a different form besides a jewel. Some characters hold a dormant fragment meaning that the fragment itself holding the concentrated demon energy is within them almost as part of their soul. The energy like said before will release during certain situations. The only fragments that are known to be dormant are the ones from a demon temple. Those are the fragments the members of project; Halcyon are trying to collect.

ANKINGS ⊱
                                            Rankings are levels of overall abilities. That means someone could have higher control than someone above them but be considered a lower ranking than them because overall, while adding strength, they are not as strong. The highest of all rankings is XX ranking. The only people who have been able to reach that high of a level would have to be ❛ FORTUNE ❜. In order of strength of rankings from XX would have to be X, SS, S, AA, A, B, C, D. Since rankings are based upon overall abilities, someone who is noncombatant can have a higher ranking than someone who is a fighter because the noncombatant has stronger control over their abilities. At the same time people who strategists can also get higher rankings that people who are stronger fighters. Combatants who only fight recklessly with their strength can definitely be considered weaker than someone who knows how to win even with less strength. Basically rankings are based off of many details. The ones at higher rankings have earned their title but ones are lower rankings also have great potential to be just as great as the higher rankings if not surpassing them.

EPLICA ⊱
                                            No one actually knows how many replicas exist. Either way they are not supposed to be in the world and disrupt the natural balance of life because they are created with no soul. Replicas are made through the DNA of a living being. They have a 99% chance of dying while being created unless a soul is provided. The problem with a soul being provided is that the replica usually mutates to how the true owner of the soul is supposed to be. So in the end, the replica is nothing more than who the true owner of the soul is. Replicas are created in hopes of duplicating the abilities of the DNA's owner. When a soul is provided there is a chance that the replica will have the capacity to fulfill the abilities of the DNA's owner but there is no guarantee that the replica will actually reach its potential. Replicas can look like any age depending on the body that is provided for them. The body is usually created illegally through genetic engineering and then so on from that. The body can be a fifty year old but have a soul of a newborn. Everything, including memories to simple motor skills, disappear once the soul is removed from its original host and placed into a replica. That way the replica truly does have the mental ability to be the exact copy of who they are replicated of even if they do not look it physically. Basically the soul that is added only changes the physical appearance of the replica and only have an affect on it mentally if no measures are taken to make them like the person they have replicated. The soul only affects personality over time and does not affect potential at all.

OTxONE ⊱
                                            Hot Zones have been growing throughout the entire city. They are basically areas where there is enough demon energy that is starting to render technology useless. They are also areas where demons that don't get destroyed completely go to recover before going back out. Since Hot Zones are heavily populated with demons, it is very hard to clear the area to make it safe. Most of the time when areas are labelled hot zones, it is just a restricted area for people to enter but no actual government action is actually taken besides keeping residents out of the area. The real problem with Hot Zones is that they spread faster and faster the longer they are kept uncared for. Since the governement has been turning their attention away from these Hot Zones, there is a high chance that once there are enough Hot Zones existing that the entire city will not be able to use technology.

xxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬

User Imagexxxxxxx

Mega Fatcat

xxxxxUser Imagexxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx 地図にない場所へと

User Image

▐│↖↘: TRIKERxxx
                              the source of power

Strikers are the main source of damage against demons. They are usually the ones who make the opening strike as well as the final one. Their build is usually based more on attack strength than anything else and their fighting style is usually somewhere in the close to mid range distance area. Striker's weapons can vary depending on their fighting style. The most common weapons for them are guns but technology has become advanced enough for even daggers and swords to work. Sadly these weapons become useless in the temples so to have weapons that will work against demons naturally, the striker will need it purified by a priest or priestess at a temple.

▐│↖↘: UARDIANxxx
                              the source of protection

Guardian's main jobs are protecting the people they are assigned to. Their build is usually centered around defense and endurance with lower dependence on attack strength. Most Guardians are assigned to protect sealers because sealers are non-combatant but they need to be top shape to have enough energy to seal. Guardians can also be sent to protect Strikers because some of them are strongly attack-based and have a hard time with enduring much damage inflicted from demons. Those Guardian's main job is to give the Striker an opportunity to strike and take a big chunk of health from the demon. Guardians protecting sealers are found in every group but it's rare to find one for Strikers unless they're elite due to the need for precise timing when helping Strikers.

▐│↖↘: PYxxx
                              the source of stealth

Spies are the main source of information gathering; without them most of the missions the demon hunters are sent out to would fail. They are stealthy and work more on speed and agility than really fighting. If they were placed in battle, the opponent would no doubt have trouble keeping up with their dexterity. Even with their speed their defense is quite low so most spies avoid the need to enter fights unless it's a long-ranged battle. The areas spies are sent to tend to be filled with enemies so spies also know how to blend in and disguise themselves well. If a spy is ever caught they are swore to secrecy even to the death about their mission. How many actually have the mental strength to follow that rule is unknown.

▐│↖↘: NIPERxxx
                              the source of accuracy

Snipers are the team's sharp shot. In most cases, snipers are used for stealthy kills or finishing blows but it's rare to find a sniper on a team unless the mission really needs one. They are often hidden in the distance and wait for the perfect moment to pull the trigger on their gun or release the string on their bow to strike the demon. Snipers are no doubt long-ranged fighters and avoid getting anywhere near the enemy if it can be prevented. If it can’t be prevented, the best plan for them is to flee. Sniper’s attacks might be high but their defense is extremely low. In the demon temples that will be visited by the project, guns do not work as well. It seems as if the bullets itself are being blocked from being shot. Thus bows and arrows that will be used must be purified at a temple as well before having effect.

▐│↖↘: EALERxxx
                              the source of life

Healers are the life of the team and, like sealers, they are highly important. Though there is a big difference that separates them from sealers, besides their abilities, and that is that healers do not have a guardian to protect them. Healers are trained to fight and to fight well so even if they didn’t have the protection of the group they would still have the expertise to fight then go and heal the injured. Healers don’t only have the ability to heal gashes and reconstruct bones but also to pull away poisons by seeping it through the patient’s skin. The only thing they cannot do medically would be reattaching a body part or healing sicknesses. Most Healers use technology to recover a patient but since that equipment doesn’t work in the demon temples, the healers – with actual abilities – entering them will have to use their bare hands to concentrate and transfer energy to the wound to heal.

▐│↖↘: EALERxxx
                              the source of ending

Sealers are noncombatant but are considered the most important class, without them the demon hunters would be meaningless. Demons, after being destroyed, are only left with their soul. The soul cannot be destroyed physically meaning that no attacks will work on it after only the soul is present. The soul itself is basically all the demon energy concentrated into one entity so once it’s in that form it’ll fly away and simply wait for its power to return and turn back into a demon. Thus to prevent it from turning back into a demon a sealer must trap the soul. Normal sealers usually take out a gun-like weapon and shoot energy at the demon to seal it. Natural sealers have no need for weapons and simply concentrate their energy and send it to the demon. Most demons that are sealed with simply turn into a block of coal and then burn to ash. Though, strong demons such as the main ones at the temples they will be visiting will turn into shard fragments with the power of that demon trapped in the shard.

xxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬

User Imagexxxxxxx

Mega Fatcat

User Imagexxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx 地図にない場所へと

User Image
                                                xxxcodename ECLIPSE
                                                xxxxxxxxxxpassword:●●●●●●●●●●
                                                xxxx ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                xxxxwelcomex backx xxxxYASHA, ATSUKIxxxx
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxaccessing account details accessing account details
                                                xxxxx┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                xxxxxxx-position'» captain/striker
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxage » 18 20
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxx"rank » s-rank
                                                xxxxxxxxx"ability-» fire/heat
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxholder-» KITSUNE
                                                xxxxx┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
                                                xxxxmanipulative ; intimidating ; controlling ; nonchalant ; mischievous ; aggressive ; independent ; inconsiderate
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxopenappliedtaken - - PURI xx q u e e n

You are the top-ranked striker of the academy having your name known by any student who enrolls. Though as prestigious as you are, you don’t have many friends because no one has the courage to even dare to approach you. In their eyes you are too “elite” and too “cool” for any normal person to match up to. You always got what you want through manipulative means such as seduction, lying or even blackmail if needed. You were never the type of person to care about the consequences of your actions anyway because you knew you would always find a way out of trouble. When you were chosen as captain of project; Halcyon, no one was surprised. Though the truth was you really wanted to reject the offer since you rather work alone but you had no choice when your grandmother ❛ FORTUNE ❜ “persuaded” you to accept. You have lived with your grandmother at the temple almost all your life. You were born ‘special’. This meant you were born with a demon fused with your soul – Kitsune. Your grandmother told you to keep Kitsune a secret until the time was right. When you started learning to control your powers, your parents brought you to your grandmother’s temple and ended up leaving you there and never returning. The reason for them leaving you was never specified. All you remember is that they promised to come back but never did. Life with your grandmother was just as great as it was with your parents. She cared for you, trained you hard and always made time to listen to your problems. The best thing about her though was the stories she told you about the demons, memory fragments and replicas. The thing was none of the things she told you were fairytales because as she explained, they were happening during your life right now and you were going to play a big part of it. x codename; ❛ KNIGHT ❜ , your best friend who has lived in the temple with you as well even before the project, told you that was the exact same thing that your grandmother told him when he was brought here. What exactly…did your grandmother see? As the captain of project; Halcyon you were the person who placed everyone in their positions from the list given to you from the director. x codename; ❛ ABYSS ❜ ’s name was on it but it was crossed out and said on the side to find a replacement. You knew x codename; ❛ ABYSS ❜ ’s reputation at the academy but cared nothing for it and tempted him to join the team with the promise that you would tell him the details about the demons, memory fragments and replicas. The biggest decision of position was placing x codename; ❛ NOVA ❜ as your co-captain. You are pretty positive that the guy hates your very being but that doesn’t keep you away from tormenting him every moment you get bored. Even with the dysfunctional relationship the two of you have, you know you can trust his strength and when it really comes down to it that’s all that really matters. The team members were surprising less intimidated by you then you expected. x codename; ❛ CROWN ❜ isn’t afraid of trying to publicly outshine you at all but honestly saying you could care less. x codename; ❛ PHOENIX ❜ isn’t afraid to flirt with you and is actually your favorite target for manipulation. Then there is x codename; ❛ ACE ❜ who at first was shy towards you but now clings to you and comes to you for advice. You were a little confused on how to treat her at first since she was the first person to act this way towards you but her innocence won you and you see her as one of your friends now. At the moment you have no regrets for accepting to be their leader but the missions have yet to start and how you will hold up as a leader then is still a mystery….

User Image
                                                xxxcodename NOVA
                                                xxxxwelcomex backx xxxxKAZAMUKI, TSURAxxxx
                                                xxxxx┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                xxxxxxx-position'» co-captain/striker
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxage » 19 21
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxx"rank » s-rank
                                                xxxxxxxxx"ability-» air/wind
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxholder-» TENGU
                                                xxxxx┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
                                                xxxxwild ; violent ; loud ; flashy ; temperamental ; jumpy ; sarcastic ; vengeful
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxopenappliedtaken [ f r u t a citrica ]

Anyone who's smart knows not to mess with you and for the ones who weren't at first learn to never mess with you again. The reputation you’ve earned at the academy is on par with x codename; ❛ ABYSS ❜ ’s. Many rumors have spread about you and your past but none of them are anywhere close to true. You had lived with abusive parents along with your little sister. Your parents were always in debt and ended up taking out every little bit of it on the two of you. To survive you had to steal food and money from places in hopes it’ll be enough to feed you and your sister. One day when you could no longer handle it, you and your sister ran away. Life was rough for the two of you but the important thing was that the both of you were happy. Happiness didn't last long when the loans sharks that your parents were in debt to found where you and your sister lived and took her life as a warning to your parents. Too bad your parents couldn’t care less about the two of you. You tried to stop them the best you could but instead you got seriously injured and was on the brink of death. The only reason you survived was because the director found you and wanted to use your body in an experiment. They removed the eye that was obviously not going to make it and replaced it with the Tengu's eye. The Tengu's eye had all of the power of that demon concentrated into it meaning that they were basically fusing that demon into you. No one has ever survived that experiment besides you. You were enrolled into the academy not too long after the success of that surgery without staying in contact with the director. Though once the obvious strength you gained from that experiment was shown, the director took you in as one of his workers. The missions he sent you were on were brutal but through them you learned to harness the Tengu’s power. Even with all this new strength you weren’t happy and you were on the verge of quitting being the director’s pawn. That was when the he told you to join project; Halcyon and be the leader of the traitors. You refused at first but then he told you in return for the shards you could have your sister's life back. You didn't waste a second thinking about it and accepted immediately when the offer was given. Finally, you could have your loving baby sister back. The team for project; Halcyon was...interesting. You were given the title of co-captain by x codename; ❛ ECLIPSE ❜ but you didn’t expect that as her giving herself the right to torture you every second she had. She poked at every weak point you tried to hide and didn't care for the consequences. You dealt with her though understanding that if you revolted that you would be risking your cover as a spy. There was also x codename; ❛ KNIGHT ❜ and x codename; ❛ SHADOW ❜ who you knew were on you side but couldn't help but question it sometimes due to their constant criticism of everything you do. It was like they were trying to pick a fight at you but you knew better than to jeopardize the chances of getting your sister’s life back. Not everyone was as hard to deal with though. x codename; ❛ HEART ❜ was always kind to you and her motherly presence couldn't help but make you reconsider your brute actions and words every time she was around. Then there was x codename; ❛ ACE ❜ who resembled your little sister so much that you grew attached to her instantly. You have become extremely overprotective of her which makes x codename; ❛ ABYSS ❜ your enemy. One day you’re going to get into a fight with him and you know it. Though all of this isn’t going to matter in the end because you will betray them for the sake of your sister. That's your mission and the only thing that will ever get close to your heart....right?

User Image
                                                xxxcodename KNIGHT
                                                xxxxwelcomex backx xxxxxKAMIYA, SHINJIRUxxxx
                                                xxxxx┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                xxxxxxx-position'» guardian eclipse & nova
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxage » 18 21
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxx"rank » a-rank
                                                xxxxxxxxx"ability-» gravity/space
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxholder-» none
                                                xxxxx┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
                                                xxxxstoic ; overprotective ; judgmental ; cunning ; intolerant ; chivalrous ; considerate (in a biased manner) ; loyal
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxopenapplied takenStrawberryPika

A stoic and loyal knight is the title you live by. You are respected upon by many in your class by how serious you take your missions. It hasn’t always been like this though. In the past you lived with an alcoholic father who ended up killing your mother one day when he was drunk. You ran away with the little money you saved up and tried looking for anyone who would take you in or at least offer you a job. The thing was no one would accept a dirty kid like you. The bitter taste of reality, you had to experience it at way to young of an age. No one gave you any sympathy causing your heart to become cold. You started to lose hope but that’s when you met ❛ FORTUNE ❜, or in other words x codename; ❛ ECLIPSE ❜’s grandmother. She told you that you would play a big role in the future so you should not lose hope. What did she mean? It didn’t matter then; all you cared about was that you were going to be given a home. Your new life at the temple was very different from your life with your parents. People were nice to you and shared things with you. It was all so new to you. To make things even stranger, you made a friend, x codename; ❛ ECLIPSE ❜ who became the first person you've ever opened your cold heart to.. So what’s the big role you were destined for in the future? The big role is being...a double agent. The director of the academy asked for you to be a spy for project; Halcyon and you agreed. In truth, you’re working for ❛ FORTUNE ❜ as a spy telling her the details of whatever the director is planning. No one knows that you are a double agent besides ❛ FORTUNE ❜. x codename; ❛ NOVA ❜ and the rest of the traitors all think you’re on their side but fact of the matter is you would never betray the people you’ve learned to trust. You really, really hate x codename; ❛ NOVA ❜ and can’t help but take every joke he says seriously mostly when it’s directed towards the people you’re trying to protect. You really do wonder about x codename; ❛ ABYSS ❜ and x codename; ❛ JESTER ❜ though. x codename; ❛ ABYSS ❜ is so vague on his answer of what side he’s on and x codename; ❛ JESTER ❜’s reasoning on working for the director is so fed upon her insecurity that you don’t know whether to feel pity for her or hate her for being so weak. Now just because you’ve opened up a little to some people doesn’t mean you’re not still cold-hearted. You are extremely judgmental and are extremely intolerant of others mostly the people who are not considerate to ones under their ranking. In other words, one of the people you dislike strongly is x codename; ❛ CROWN ❜ who is strung deep into her ego and flirts with you. You can still remember the times when people like her would probably refuse to even speak to you before your status moved up. Not everyone gets on your nerves though. x codename; ❛ HEART ❜ is one of the people who has also become a friend. You can't help but be overwhelmed at how many people you have to keep track of. x codename; ❛ SHADOW ❜, x codename; ❛ HEART ❜’s guardian, is a traitor as well. Not only that, you worry about x codename; ❛ HERO ❜, who admires you as much as x codename; ❛ ACE ❜ admires x codename; ❛ ECLIPSE ❜, and is the guardian of x codename; ❛ SEAL ❜ who is also a traitor. You definitely have a huge handful to protect but the reason you were put on this job is because you’re the only one who can handle it.

User Image
                                                xxxcodename PHOENIX
                                                xxxxwelcomex backx xxxxKOJI, MASATOxxxxxx
                                                xxxxx┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                xxxxxxx-position'» healer
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxage » 18 21
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxx"rank » a-rank
                                                xxxxxxxxx"ability-» healing/cleansing
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxholder-» INUGAMI fragment
                                                xxxxx┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
                                                xxxxgentleman ; carefree ; charming ; flirtatious ; secretive ; calm ; confident ; biased
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxopenapplied takenoh no bees

You are the absolute definition of the perfect man. You have the looks, the attitude and the talent to dazzle any female who comes across your path. You are also rich beyond compare for your parents are also investors of the academy with x codename; ❛ CROWN ❜’s father – the director – which could explain why there’s an insanely high chance that you and x codename; ❛ CROWN ❜ will be placed in an arranged marriage. However unlike x codename; ❛ CROWN ❜, you aren’t really sure about the whole marriage thing… The problem is you tend to always want to please pretty girls meaning if they asked something of you, you will not hesitate to do it. This usually ends up leading every pretty girl who asks you for a favor on. Notice the emphasis on “pretty”. The truth is you’re quite biased and judgmental on just about everything meaning that girls are part of the list. You’re not rude to girls who you don’t consider “pretty” it just means you only really flirt with ones who you think are. No matter, your non-full-fledged-flirting acts are still enough to charm any girl as depicted from the large fan club that goes around worshiping you. Since you were young you were trained ruthlessly to be the top of the class by the highest ranking professionals in every subject. This means your skills range from fighting and creating weapons to baking and cooking dinner; quite useful. Well aren’t you and your parents just the perfect family? Looks sure can be deceiving because under all the smiles and kisses you actually loathe your parents. They’re always deciding things without you and just assuming you want to do whatever they set. To make your life even more complicated, x codename; ❛ CROWN ❜’s father offered for you to join his side. He said that if you agreed you could have anything you have ever wanted but for someone who has everything what more was there to ask for? You refused to the offer but he didn’t stop there. He needed you since you were the only legitimate healer in the academy so once asking nicely didn’t work out threats were made. The only way you kept yourself safe was joining the team for project; Halcyon. If you still remained useful for him then he couldn’t get rid of you right? No one knows of your troubles and can barely tell from your carefree personality that you are a lot less open than people take you for. You don’t want others to get involved in your mess nor do you trust others to handle it. Maybe the sole reason why you’re so secretive is simply because you have yet come to fully trust others. Aside from that, you’ve actually come to enjoy your life participating in project; Halcyon. There are girls you usually flirt with in there like x codename; ❛ CROWN ❜ , x codename; ❛ ECLIPSE ❜, x codename; ❛ HEART ❜ and well x codename; ❛ ACE ❜ you see better off with x codename; ❛ HERO ❜ (she just hasn’t met your standards)… there’s only one girl that you’re questionable about and that’s x codename; ❛ JESTER ❜ . She seems to really hate you. She glares at you, doesn’t speak to you, avoids you… What did you do wrong? She’s such a tomboy anyway so you guessed the best way to please her would be to treat her like a boy. Makes sense right? Oh wait, no make that two people who dislike you. x codename; ❛ SEAL ❜ isn't any nicer to you than x codename; ❛ JESTER ❜ is but you don't know how to treat her besides just smiling and hoping that's enough. Well it doesn’t matter to you that much anyway if people hate you. You’re confident with yourself enough to look past it all. After all, it’s not like anyone truly knows the real you.

xxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬

User Imagexxxxxxx

Mega Fatcat

User Imagexxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx 地図にない場所へと

User Image
                                                xxxcodename ABYSS
                                                xxxxwelcomex backx xxxxSHINOMOTO, YASUNORIxxxx
                                                xxxxx┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                xxxxxxx-position'» striker
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxage » 19 21
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxx"rank » b-rank
                                                xxxxxxxxx"ability-» illusion
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxholder-» MUJINA fragment
                                                xxxxx┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
                                                xxxxsadistic ; devious ; malicious ; apathetic ; curious ; risky ; intelligent ; possessive
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxopenappliedtaken Plane Between Planes

Blood and screams of merciless pain all music to your ears. Since you were young you have been physically abused by your parents until finally one beautiful day you got so angry at your parents that your true abilities released and you killed them. The intoxicating adrenaline rush sent an unknown but wonderful sensation through your body. You were crushing their bones, tearing their limbs one by one so slowly that the minutes that passed for them probably felt like days. They begged for mercy but you didn’t heed them; they never listened to your cries anyway. The thing that finally killed them was when your hand pierced their throats as they choked wine colored blood grasping the air for their last choking breath. In the end when you realized what happened, it was all an illusion. You hadn’t touched your parents but they were dead. You had sent what you saw to their minds causing their brain to really think they were dying until finally the shock killed them. You smiled. Life was interesting after that, yakuza groups recruited you and though you stayed with them for a couple of months you always ended up killing the members with your abilities giving you a well-known name in the streets. Years passed and you had been a student at the academy for quite some time by now. You have had some "incident's" with some students making it known no one should mess with you. People there grew boring and no one ever caught your interest until… The director of the academy asked you to join “his side” as a spy on the team for project; Halcyon. He told you of his plots and promised you anything you wanted in return but even his offerings didn’t interest you enough but you didn't exactly refuse his request or accept it. In the end you joined the team, not as a spy, but due to interest in something else. x codename; ❛ ECLIPSE ❜ had approached you and asked you to join; you refused like usual, but she spoke of demons in people, memory fragments and replicas that were in the team. She had hit your weakness; your intense curiosity arose about the subjects she listed and of her. This was the first time someone else was in control of the situation with you in it. Strange. You hate all the team members especially x codename; ❛ HEART ❜ and x codename; ❛ ACE ❜ because of their “innocence” you just want to pour corruption into their minds which makes you a big enemy of x codename; ❛ NOVA ❜ and x codename; ❛ HERO ❜. Who cares if they're your enemies? You won't be satisfied until you make both of them cry; it warms your heart. Recently you’ve developed an even stronger hatred for x codename; ❛ PHOENIX ❜due to his constant ‘play’ with x codename; ❛ ECLIPSE ❜. She’s your prey, no one else’s. So far you’re content with the choice of joining the team. You’ve even promised x codename; ❛ ECLIPSE ❜ not to kill and/or torture/hurt (or you would’ve done that by now) anyone. It's odd how you can comply to the request at will. It's as if something else is feeding your emotional needs... No matter as long as through time you'll get your end of the deal of having her promise to spend time with you daily and to share information of these demons, fragments, replicas and….who knows you might gain even more than that as long as you want it bad enough. After all, possessiveness is one of your characteristics. The biggest questions with you is, who's side are you really on?

User Image
                                                xxxcodename JESTER
                                                xxxxwelcomex backx xxxxSHIROTSUJI, MIONxxxx
                                                xxxxx┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                xxxxxxx-position'» striker
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxage » 17 19
                                                xxxxxxxxx"ability-» electricity
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxholder-» none
                                                xxxxx┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
                                                xxxxtactless ; tomboy ; reckless ; stubborn ; courageous ; insecure ; tough ; hopeful
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxopenappliedtaken Sothis

What boy thinks they can beat you this time? None that’s who because you can always do anything a boy can do and even better! As well as you can achieve a male’s task, you have yet to level to the female domain even though you are a female. You are a tomboy and you could care less about any girly things. Lie. You are a tomboy but in your heart you truly wish you were just like those pretty girls that have the ability to wrap any boy around their finger with just a wink and smile. Why can’t you do that? You’ve tried multiple times but was laughed at and simply told it was a great joke. When you said you were serious the guy never spoke to you again. It had to be because you’re not pretty enough or girly enough or…enough. You never were enough not even to your parents. Your mother and father had always wanted a son and had achieved it. You had a twin brother but when he was born he was sickly and weak while you were strong and healthy. Your father blamed you for your brother’s sickly body. If you weren’t born with him then he wouldn’t have been like that. It didn’t take long for your brother to pass away and your parents coped by treating you like their son. They snipped every lock of your hair and since you were never one of those S-line females to start with, they didn’t worry about clothing much either. You wanted to act feminine but you became so much of a tomboy you had a hard time making female friends. One day you tried to take advantage of the extra money you had so you bought a pretty, pink dress. You brought it home and secretly tried it on. Your father had come early that day and saw you wearing the dress. You were so scared he was going to be angry but he simply laughed at you and told you how horrendous and disgusting you looked in the dress. He continued to laugh and asked you if you actually thought you looked “beautiful”. When your mother came home you hoped for a nicer response from her but all her attempts to be “nice” failed miserably when she tried to tell you that you weren’t a “very pretty girl”. That night you cried and cried tearing up the pink dress in your hands. You weren’t ever going to be pretty. It was impossible and you gave up until you started the academy and met x codename; ❛ PHOENIX ❜. He was the man of your dreams; a gentleman who is kind, sweet and loving. However, getting him wouldn’t be easy considering the competition for him. The most notable competition is x codename; ❛ CROWN ❜. You hate that girl with all your heart because of her attitude and the fact that a possible arranged marriage might stir from between her and x codename; ❛ PHOENIX ❜. You had already tried telling yourself it was a crush in hopes of forgetting about x codename; ❛ PHOENIX ❜ but that crush grew and it was to the point where you know in your heart it was love. The problem is x codename; ❛ PHOENIX ❜ usually tries his best to avoid you because your nervousness always makes you glare at him every time he came close probably making him think you hate him. The times you two actually had interaction he ended up treating you like how he treats his guy friends… Your heart wouldn’t let you give up even after that thus causing a great opportunity to rise. You were asked by the director to be a spy on project; Halcyon. At first you denied but then he told you that you could have any wish. You wanted to become beautiful and feminine so maybe x codename; ❛ PHOENIX ❜ would notice and love you. Yes, it mattered to you enough to trade sides meaning you accepted the director’s request. Along with this you also have gotten a room next to x codename; ❛ PHOENIX ❜ at the temple. Finally, this must be a sign that for once you’re following the right path.

User Image
                                                xxxcodename SHADOW
                                                xxxxwelcomex backx xxxxDAITARO, KOIDExxxx
                                                xxxxx┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                xxxxxxx-position'» guardian → heart
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxage » "17" "19"
                                                xxxxxxxxx"ability-» earth/plants
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxholder-» none
                                                xxxxx┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
                                                xxxxrude ; pessimistic ; reclusive ; spiteful ; protective ; unsure ; moody ; quiet
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxopenappliedtaken SiLENT xx m a s q u e

Worthless; that is all you are isn’t it? You are a failed replica of x codename; ❛ NOVA ❜ and you know it. You hold the male twin soul of x codename; ❛ ACE ❜ ’s making you her “brother”; this you know as well. So why do you know all this and not do anything about it? Well when you were born into the world you had no memories but you had a matured, developed body. Even at the age you looked, you and x codename; ❛ ACE ❜ both were sent to the orphanage to learn basic skills newborns already knew. There’s no specific reason for it but you remembered every detail of the orphanage while it seemed like your “sister” remembered none of it. You learned fast which caught the director’s attention. He easily threw away any hope he had for x codename; ❛ ACE ❜ and took you in as one of his own. Now “one of his own” isn’t in the one of his own children sense, it was more around the sense of one of his slaves workers. You were obedient and loyal to him since day one aimlessly following his orders no matter how gruesome and immoral they were. Though as time passed, you soon started losing hope in your life and the motivation you had for your missions slowly diminished. Once you were near rock bottom the director offered a little ‘boost’ for you. He promised to keep x codename; ❛ ACE ❜ blissfully unaware by never shedding the secret of what she really is if you forever swear your loyalty to him. You didn’t understand the feeling that you felt inside you but it caused you to agree almost instantly when it was offered. You kept to your promise and stayed loyal becoming the director’s strongest follower until x codename; ❛ NOVA ❜ came into play. He is the original you. You are simply a failed replication of him and from that your hatred brewed endlessly for his existence. You should be the best and the only, not him… Once the director finished his plot, you were placed on the project; Halcyon team along with the other traitors. You expected this mission to be just like any other mission but it wasn’t the same. You were placed on a team with people who were stronger and weaker than you….you were placed on a team with x codename; ❛ ACE ❜ on it and where x codename; ❛ NOVA ❜ is close to her making you hate him even more. Around x codename; ❛ ACE ❜ you’re still at a lost of how to interact with her besides avoiding her like you do everyone else. You didn’t want to ruin her only chance in happiness by telling her she’s only a failed replication of x codename; ❛ ECLIPSE ❜ and you, her “brother”, couldn’t do anything to protect her. But again, why did you care? You only had a soul not a heart…right? Though after seeing how close x codename; ❛ ACE ❜ has gotten to the members of the group, you can’t help but seriously start to doubt that logic of yours. Maybe…just maybe the soul and the heart are the same. Your job on the team is to protect x codename; ❛ HEART ❜ . At first you were disgusted by the girl’s actions but slowly you grew tolerance if not even a liking towards them. She was so…kind towards you and tried to do anything in her power to make you smile. Boy does she have an impossible task to complete; you’ve never smiled a day in your life. x codename; ❛ HERO ❜ was the next person on the team to be able to reach you. He’s so strange in your opinion but also amazing before your eyes because everything you calculate as hopeless for him, he tries and always proves you wrong. Lastly there’s x codename; ❛ ECLIPSE ❜ whom you can’t help but admire and be confused by because even though x codename; ❛ ACE ❜ is a failed replica of her she was able to get her to love her. How…is she doing that? This mission is sure turning out to be a lot more than you expected. After all this is over when a choice must be made, will you still be loyal to the director?

User Image
                                                xxxcodename HERO
                                                xxxxwelcomex backx xxxxRYUUZAKI, HAYATOxxxx
                                                xxxxx┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                xxxxxxx-position'» guardian → seal
                                                xxxxxxxxx"ability-» water/ice
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxholder-» KAPPA fragment
                                                xxxxx┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
                                                xxxxlevel-headed ; hardworking ; determined ; dreamer ; protective ; naive ; valiant ; reliable
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxopenappliedtaken Artemyes

A hero in the making and you fit perfectly into the mold. The reason why you’re the perfect imagine of a hero isn’t because you were born with elite abilities but because you are hardworking and never stay down when you fall. Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard, right? Since you were young you were always a stubborn dreamer. Not once did you ever let hard times get to you. Then again you never had to deal with much seeing as your parents loved you endlessly and supported everything you wished to pursue. Sadly, life isn’t that easy and soon enough times did get rough and both of your parents lost their jobs and were forced to look elsewhere for one. At that age you could already take care of yourself but definitely not mature enough to truly live without your parents. There was no choice though as both your parents accepted the jobs that were in places far beyond a simple drive to reach. They were going separate ways for their jobs so that they could continue to earn enough money for you to sustain a stable, happy life. They refused to bring you along no matter how much you plead knowing that staying here would be best for you. Saying goodbye was hard but you endured it and not once did you lose hope that a time will come when your parents will be able to return and all three of you will live as a happy family once more. Once your parents left, you started concentrating more on the work given to you at the academy. You wanted to improve and you knew you couldn’t do it alone. That is why you asked the person you admired most, the person who always skillfully held his weapon, the person who placed the utmost intensity in his battles…x codename; ❛ KNIGHT ❜ to train you. It was actually quite surprising to you that he agreed and has been training with you since the day you asked. Around the academy you didn’t make too many friends because you were always too busy training but x codename; ❛ ACE ❜ seemed to catch your attention somehow. She was always alone until one day you finally decided to go up and talk to her. To your shock she was actually quite an optimistic, energetic person and it didn’t take long for you and her to become best of friends. Truth is, and you'll never admit it, you've developed feelings towards her but she's always talking about how great x codename; ❛ PHOENIX ❜ is. Training started to pay off when you were chosen as a member for project; Halcyon. Also due to KNIGHT’s recommendation for you, x codename; ❛ ECLIPSE ❜ placed you as the guardian of x codename; ❛ SEAL ❜ . You knew that sealers were very important so you were overwhelmed with joy when your position to protect one was announced. Along with x codename; ❛ KNIGHT ❜ being on the team x codename; ❛ ACE ❜ was on there too! You weren’t so comfortable with x codename; ❛ SEAL ❜ at first but even she has started to grow on you just a little bit. You know with time the relationship between her and you will improve. As happy as you had become you still had problems of your own. Your parents for some reason had stopped sending you money for almost a year now as well as stopped replying to your letters and emails. You didn’t lose hope of course and simply found a part-time job on your own time. The problem was it didn’t register to you that you needed to continue your part-time job, which you couldn’t balance along with project; Halcyon, to sustain a living until after the first week on the mission had passed. When you went to tell x codename; ❛ ECLIPSE ❜ you had to quit she gave you the offer of doing chores around the temple and getting paid for it along with free residency at the temple if your work came out top-quality. You agreed instantly only to find out days later from x codename; ❛ KNIGHT ❜ that everyone had to do chores. All this time…only you have been paid for your tasks. Realization soon turned into another moment of joy. It seems like finally after all this time you can call a place even without your parents, home.

xxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬

User Imagexxxxxxx

Mega Fatcat

User Imagexxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx 地図にない場所へと

User Image
                                                xxxcodename ACE
                                                xxxxwelcomex backx xxxxTACHIBANA, MANAMIxxxxx
                                                xxxxx┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                xxxxxxx-position'» spy
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxage » "17" "19"
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxx"rank » c-rank
                                                xxxxxxxxx"ability-» sound/vibrations
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxholder-» none
                                                xxxxx┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
                                                xxxxhappy-go-lucky ; air-headed ; clingy ; swift ; innocent ; energetic ; self-doubting ; idealistic
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxopenapplied takenNihilistic Paladin

A mere replica—no, a failed replica of x codename; ❛ ECLIPSE ❜ is your true identity but even that has been kept a secret from you. Your soul is the female twin soul of x codename; ❛ SHADOW ❜’s but like the knowledge of you being a replica, you don’t know it. When you were born you were taken to a nearby orphanage that trained the children to be students of the academy when they grew older. Those years felt like ghost years, barely etching into your memory as you learned to speak, to take care of yourself and to hone your abilities. You were starting to lose sight in the meaning of your existence. You had no parents, no friends; it didn’t matter if you just disappeared. Finally the day for you to enter the academy arrived but you had no hope that things would change. That was when you saw x codename; ❛ ECLIPSE ❜, she didn’t have friends around her like other people in the classroom yet she was able to look so strong and cool. What was even more amazing to you was that people admired her even though you heard she didn’t have parents either. You wanted to be her friend but you simply stayed a fan since you thought she was too above your level to notice you. The first couple months of the academy were lonesome like the orphanage. You still had no friends but the thing that was kept you going was hopes of making friends one day. x codename; ❛ ECLIPSE ❜’s influence – even if not direct – instilled courage in you so that maybe you could be her friend one day too. That was when you met x codename; ❛ HERO ❜ , he was the first person to ever speak to you. x codename; ❛ HERO ❜ became your first friend and your best friend. Being around him throughout the years allowed your true, optimistic self shine through the fearful exterior of yours. To make things even better was that the director of the academy asked for you to join the team for project; Halcyon in which your idol x codename; ❛ ECLIPSE ❜ was the leader. The first day on the job after moving into the temple, you spoke up to her. She was scary at first but as time past she started treating you like her little sister. Best. Thing. Ever~ She wasn’t the only one who started treating you like a little sister; x codename; ❛ NOVA ❜ started it too. You couldn’t help but think it was odd x codename; ❛ NOVA ❜ treated you so kindly but you respect him as an older brother figure. Even so, x codename; ❛ ECLIPSE ❜’s words are always the first words for you to believe. After a couple days on the job you started to grow affection towards x codename; ❛ PHOENIX ❜. He is like a knight in shining armor! Though in truth, the only reason you “like” x codename; ❛ PHOENIX ❜ is because the stubbornness in your heart refusing that you actually like x codename; ❛ HERO ❜ . It could explain why you don’t get jealous when x codename; ❛ PHOENIX ❜ flirts with others but because you’re afraid of x codename; ❛ HERO ❜ rejecting you, you continue to hide behind the lie of liking x codename; ❛ PHOENIX ❜. Though you can't help but notice someone else that's starting to get close to x codename; ❛ HERO ❜ and that's x codename; ❛ SEAL ❜ . She's around him all the time since x codename; ❛ HERO ❜ is her guardian but she irks you a lot for some reason. She's also rude and mean to you which doesn't make you like her anymore.... Ah well your love life aside, you’re ready to impress everyone on project; Halcyon! (except x codename; ❛ ABYSS ❜, he really scares the heck out of you and you try to avoid him as much as you can) Anyway, those demons better watch out, you're on the job!

User Image
                                                xxxcodename CROWN
                                                xxxxwelcomex backx xxxxIKAMESHII, SOREYAxxxx
                                                xxxxx┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                xxxxxxx-position'» sniper
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxx"rank » d-rank
                                                xxxxxxxxx"ability-» none
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxholder-» OOKAMI fragment
                                                xxxxx┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
                                                xxxxelegant ; arrogant ; skilled ; refined ; crafty ; competitive ; high-maintenance ; self-centered
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxopenappliedtaken x--V A L I S veracidad

You are absolutely perfect. Whoever isn’t jealous of you is crazy! You have the looks of royalty and refined elegance. The director of the academy is your father meaning you are one of the richest people on the continent. Your family is not only wealthy but also extremely well known for their powerful and famous line of demon hunters. You are the heiress of all this~ Let the worshipping begin! There is only one small problem…Your family’s heirs and heiresses have always had a demon within them at birth making them extremely strong or were at least born with special abilities. Though, you were given none of the above. All you were born with was the ability to see demons without technology and that overall isn’t that amazing in your family’s standards. The thing is your family doesn’t know that you don’t have a demon within you or that you have no special abilities. You have eluded them for all these years by saying combat isn’t your thing. The lie is quite believable in your case because you hate getting dirty and rather order your ‘people’ to handle things like that. You of course made sure your family wouldn’t be suspicious by taking in the bow and arrow as your sole weapon. You are probably the best sharpshooter out there, barely ever missing a target once a bow is in your hands. Others have asked you to try out guns but you only use your bow and arrow because one, it’s much more graceful looking and two because it’s always better to stick to what you’re better at. You weren’t shocked at all when your pappy asked for you to join the team for project; Halcyon. There was something odd though; he kept saying something about being loyal to him. He’s your pappy so there’s no doubt you would be loyal! He also said something about a difficult situation for you in the future. What was he thinking then? Better yet, what the hell was he thinking putting x codename; ❛ ECLIPSE ❜ as the leader of the team!? You should undeniably be the leader! You’ve always disliked her anyway because of her ranking. As much attention as you got, she got it too but really in your opinion you don’t think she deserves any of it. In a way, you really see her as a rival but she’s so nonchalant about it you can’t help but get irritated at her even more. On the team you always see x codename; ❛ ECLIPSE ❜ hanging around the guys so you can’t help but target every boy she has interaction with. That is usually means x codename; ❛ NOVA ❜ and x codename; ❛ KNIGHT ❜ are targets (x codename; ❛ ABYSS ❜ would be one too but he’s sort of scary…). Though, your main “target” is x codename; ❛ PHOENIX ❜. Isn’t he just the perfect guy? A complete gentleman that would do anything a lady asks for! You do see another competitor that might be actually really serious about him (other than the other girls he flirts with) and that’s x codename; ❛ JESTER ❜. You strongly dislike that girl. She's such a tomboy that you can't help but have this urge to just make fun of how 'manly' she is every time she's around. With the rooming in the temple (in which you amped up your room to be the best) x codename; ❛ JESTER ❜ got a room right next to x codename; ❛ PHOENIX ❜. Sigh. Good thing he doesn’t even treat her like a lady or even notices her. Oh and there's another person you can't help but dislike and that's x codename; ❛ SEAL ❜ . She's such a creeper! You can completely imagine her just glaring at you through your window while you sleep. That's not all either, you can see somewhere that she likes x codename; ❛ PHOENIX ❜ too. Ha! Fat chance. Since both your families are rich and are both investors of the academy, there's such a high possibility there will be an arranged marriage that it's basically set so~ he’ll be all yours in no time! Just win his heart! You know what else will be yours? This team! You will become stronger and take the lead no matter what!

User Image
                                                xxxcodename SEAL
                                                xxxxwelcomex backx xxxxSHIROGANE, HASUxxxx
                                                xxxxx┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                xxxxxxx-position'» sealer
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxx"rank » d-rank/with HEART a-rank
                                                xxxxxxxxx"ability-» sealing
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxholder-» none
                                                xxxxx┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
                                                xxxxdistant ; silent ; reserved ; hateful ; practical ; shy ; clever ; bitter
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxopenappliedtaken Sothis

What’s the point of receiving those little moments of happiness when in the end you’re only left in pain? This horrible, corrupt world is no longer something you want to be facing. It would be better if everyone would just disappear. The opportunity came for you to achieve this desire when the director of the academy asked for you to join his side. He said that if you cooperated with him that you could have any wish. You didn’t care what his goals were; all you wanted was that one wish. Finally a chance to end this corrupt world; you will stop at nothing to reach your goal. So what was the start of all this resentment towards the world? You lived a happy life with a loving, widow mother and your three sisters and four brothers. Your mother owned a small bakery that barely made enough to feed all your mouths. Sure your family was huge and poor but the important thing was that you and everyone else were happy. Well happiness started to slip when a government agent stopped by the bakery. He caught interest in your mother and tried to “get close” to her. It was obvious that your mother was not interested but this man was persistent. The truth was your mother was already dating another man whom you and the rest of your family actually approved of. Everything went smoothly for a couple of months until your mother told the government agent she was getting married to someone else. That night the government agent broke into your house and raped your mother, slaughtered her fiancée and all your sisters and brothers with the excuse to the public that your family was a threat. The only reason you survived was because you hid under the bed during the entire massacre. You watched as one by one your family fell to the ground drenched in blood. No word could describe how you felt that night. Life was hard after that night. Since the government agent told everyone you were a threat, no one treated you kindly. You were beaten up by the very people you called friends before. Was the world always this corrupt before? It was; the only difference is you were experiencing the true venom hidden in the human heart. Now, you have joined the team for project; Halcyon as the director ordered. You try to distant yourself not only for the reason that you find everyone corrupt but also because deep in your heart you’re afraid that you’ll only make a bond and be left in pain in the end. A person who has been able to become a little close to you would have to be x codename; ❛ HEART ❜. She is so…overly kind you that it annoys you. It’s disagreeing with your theory that everyone is corrupt. That’s not the only person either; HERO has been able to reach you so far to even tug a bit at your heartstrings. He tries so hard in everything even though you tell him it’ll be hopeless. He…you sometimes just can’t stop thinking about him. Due to your feelings towards x codename; ❛ HERO ❜ you’ve come to strongly hate x codename; ❛ ACE ❜ . She hangs out with x codename; ❛ HERO ❜ way too much. She’s also too innocent that you can’t help but want to show her the real world and watch her fall apart before your eyes. Your heart has also been reached to by x codename; ❛ PHOENIX ❜ . It’s strange, you glare at him but he’ll still smile that charming smile of his towards your direction. You can’t help but melt a little at that thinking of your mother’s past love. Well your mother’s past love before the government agent who you see that x codename; ❛ CROWN ❜ represents. You don’t know why but just the way she interferes with everything you can’t help but relate the two. Though in the end all of this doesn’t even matter because as close as these people have been able to reach your heart you know that eventually you will always be forgotten.

User Image
                                                xxxcodename HEART
                                                xxxxwelcomex backx xxxxITO, MATSURIxxxx
                                                xxxxx┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                xxxxxxx-position'» sealer
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxx"rank » d-rank/with SEAL a-rank
                                                xxxxxxxxx"ability-» sealing
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxholder-» none
                                                xxxxx┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
                                                xxxxmotherly ; pacifist ; caring ; kind ; gullible ; paitent ; mature ; soft-spoken
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxopenappliedtaken red S T R ii N G

A generous heart holds much more strength than a selfish one; this is what your mother told you every night before you went to sleep. In your eyes your mother was an idol. She could make anyone smile no matter how tough their situation might be. Not only could she make others smile but she could also withhold her smile no matter how tough her own situation was. For example, you have never met your father before because he left your mother before you were born. Even with those circumstances your mother stayed strong and continued to tell you every night that she loved you more than anything in the world. The problem was even the strongest of hearts has limits and your mother soon reached hers. Your mother’s body was never very strong to begin with so when winter came and she fell ill she knew she wouldn’t be able to recover. Her last words to you were the same words she always told you before you slept but with a small twist. She told you that she believed with time you could obtain a more generous heart than she could ever reach. Since that day, that has been your goal. Your aunt and uncle took you in after your mother’s passing. They treated you as if you were their own child and enrolled you into the academy. At first you were against joining the academy due to the fighting and killing involved but you quickly changed your mind when you learned how much havoc the demons were actually causing. You are a pacifist and refused to go into battle so instead you concentrated on learning how to seal. You quickly became one of the best sealers in the academy believing that you were just good with the equipment provided for sealing. The truth was you actually had natural abilities to seal and didn’t need the equipment at all for the task. Once the director found this out you were quickly recruited as a member for project; Halcyon. In the group you are definitely considered the mother-figure. You cook when people are hungry, you clean when things are dirty and you try your hardest to make everyone smile. The first two jobs are quite easy to you but the last one has been proven to be extremely difficult. x codename; ❛ SHADOW ❜ has become your guardian and it seems like he’s immune to any method you’ve tried to use to make him smile. Though, you’re not going to give up. He’s your guardian meaning he’ll be spending a lot of time with you. In other words, there will be a lot of opportunities to get him to smile and maybe even make him happy. x codename; ❛ SHADOW ❜ doesn’t seem like the only one who needs a dose of happiness on the team. x codename; ❛ SEAL ❜ appears to be equally as smile-deprived as x codename; ❛ SHADOW ❜ is. You’ve tried to get close to her and you’ve succeed just a little bit but it seems like no matter how hard you try to get just another step closer you always get pushed away. Not everyone on the team is as reclusive and immune to your methods as they are. You have been able to tame x codename; ❛ NOVA ❜ just a little bit and control his cussing…sort of. Your motherly instincts draw you to x codename; ❛ ACE ❜ who strikes you as an innocent child. She’s so pure of heart that you’re shocked x codename; ❛ ABYSS ❜ could bully her so much. Then again x codename; ❛ ABYSS ❜ tends to bully you just as much. As generous as your heart may be and as hard as you have been trying to convince yourself x codename; ❛ ABYSS ❜ could be a good person, it has failed. You’ve grown to strongly dislike him because of how he treats others and hate the fact that he simply laughs at you when you try to be serious and scold him. Life for you here has definitely shown that you have a long ways to go before you can fulfill your goal. You do hope that by helping the people in the group and sealing demons for the project that you will be just that much closer to becoming what your mother wished.

xxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬

User Imagexxxxxxx

Mega Fatcat

xxxxxUser Imagexxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx 地図にない場所へと

User Image

↖↘ ▐│ ⊱:W-WAIT. So whose working with the director and what is their objective?
                                    xxxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Okay the people who are actually on ❛ JUDGMENT ❜'s side are x codename; ❛ NOVA ❜ , x codename; ❛ JESTER ❜ , x codename; ❛ SHADOW ❜ and x codename; ❛ SEAL ❜ . x codename; ❛ KNIGHT ❜ is only a spy for ❛ FORTUNE ❜ so he actually isn't on ❛ JUDGMENT ❜'s side. The main objective of their mission is to steal the fragments once they have all been collected. For the time being they will help collect fragments, note information and give it to the director, make bonds with the members to gain their trust and lastly to betray them last minute. That is the traitor's objective but the actual objective of ❛ JUDGMENT ❜ is only known by him.

↖↘ ▐│ ⊱:So....❛ FORTUNE ❜ is....?

To start from the very beginning ❛ FORTUNE ❜ was part of the same team as ❛ FATE ❜ and ❛ JUDGMENT ❜.. She worked for ❛ JUDGMENT ❜ after ❛ FATE ❜ fell in love with ❛ TITAN ❜. The only reason she worked for him when he asked her to help was because she was blindly in love with him before. After ❛ JUDGMENT ❜ killed ❛ FATE ❜, she finally realized how corrupt ❛ JUDGMENT ❜ was and is now no longer working for him but instead is now working against him. She is the grandmother of x codename; ❛ ECLIPSE ❜ and owns the Yasha Temple. She also saved x codename; ❛ KNIGHT ❜ who has become part of her plan against ❛ JUDGMENT ❜.

↖↘ ▐│ ⊱:The temples weren't destroyed? So where exactly are they then?

Temples can be destroyed but specific temples, like the Kappa Temples, simply relocate themselves after being "destroyed". Their actual location, if they exist at all, is unknown. The temples aren't held back by the restrictions of reality. They can very well be in the clouds floating in the sky or in the depths of the ocean. Since it isn't held back by reality most temples are like ticking bombs once people enter. There is always a time limit of some sort when people enter the temple for them to find the clue before they are expelled out and the temple relocates. The only way they can really continue to be found is by using a clue given off by a fragment of the previous temple they find.

↖↘ ▐│ ⊱:Technology is useful where then....?

This is how it works. Inside the main 7 demon temples that the group will be visiting, no technology will work. That goes from guns to wrist watches, none of it will work. Other places where technology has stopped working would also be in certain places in the Uramichi district. It has been rumored the reason why technology doesn't work there is because of Goryou but no one has actually returned to tell the tale so that has continued a rumor. Any place other than those places listed have no effect on technology. Though the strange thing is that the whole situation with failing technology has been spreading so maybe later on in the roleplay technology will stop working in more places than the areas listed. Who knows~

xxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬

User Imagexxxxxxx

Mega Fatcat

User Imagexxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx 地図にない場所へと

User Image

codename; ❛ CHARACTERCODENAMEHERE
                              xxxxx ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxloading. . . loading. . .loading

gaianame
                              xxxxx ▁▁ ▁▁▁▁▁

gaianame~

dedication
                              xxxxx ▁▁ ▁▁▁▁▁

if you don't expect to stay even if this roleplay dies for two months or more, then I'll ask
                                        you to kindly reconsider your decision of joining. List the times you're on a day/week.

background
                              xxxxx ▁▁ ▁▁▁▁▁

information about the character you're applying for to get a sense if you understand them.

test
                              xxxxx ▁▁ ▁▁▁▁▁

sample of you roleplaying the character you're applying for. length doesn't matter as
                                        long as you show me you portray an understanding of their personality or usual actions.

sample
                              xxxxx ▁▁ ▁▁▁▁▁

other samples from other roleplays. don't only show me opening posts.

[size=16][color=#224466]█[/color][color=#c8ac7a] ▌[/color]codename; ❛[color=#c8ac7a] [b]CHARACTERCODENAMEHERE[/b] [/color]❜ [i]![/i]
                              [color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#353f49]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[/color][/size]
                              [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=9]loading. . . loading. . .loading[/size]

[size=13][b][color=#c8ac7a]*[/color] [color=#224466]gaianame[/color]:[/b]
                              [color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=#353f49]▁▁ ▁▁▁▁▁ [/color][/size]
                              [list][list][list][list][list][size=11]
                              gaianame~
                              [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                              [size=13][b][color=#c8ac7a]*[/color] [color=#224466]dedication[/color]:[/b]
                              if you don't expect to stay even[u] if this roleplay dies for two months or more[/u], then I'll ask
                              you to kindly reconsider your decision of joining. List the times you're on a day/week.
                              [size=13][b][color=#c8ac7a]*[/color] [color=#224466]background[/color]:[/b]
                              information about the character you're applying for to get a sense if you understand them.
                              [size=13][b][color=#c8ac7a]*[/color] [color=#224466]test[/color]:[/b]
                              sample of you roleplaying the character you're applying for. [u]length doesn't matter[/u] as
                              long as you show me you portray an understanding of their personality or usual actions.
                              [size=13][b][color=#c8ac7a]*[/color] [color=#224466]sample[/color]:[/b]
                              other samples from other roleplays. don't only show me opening posts.

xxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬

User Imagexxxxxxx

Mega Fatcat

User Imagexxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx 地図にない場所へと

User Image

User Image
                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                              User Image
                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Yasha temple is one of the last standing temples left in the entire city. The temple is extremely well known for its priest’s accurate fortune telling abilities as well as the charms the temple sells. The temple is a safe zone against demons. They are not able to enter or even come close to the temple gates because the priest’s energy keeps them out. In front of the temple there is a beautiful garden of flowers accompanied by an old, worn down statue of three gods. To the back of the temple there is a large, old-fashioned training ground with wooden dummies and padded trees. Next to the training ground there is a medium sized bath house for all the residents of the temple. In the bath house there is only a woman and men side, no mixed. The bath house isn’t the only bathing location. There are also small restrooms within the temple just like a regular home. At the center of the temple is where the priests usually meet for fortune telling and conferences. No one, not even the residing students, are allowed in that room without supervision. All student’s rooms are upstairs and arranged like the diagram above.

User Image

Mikomi Academy is the prestigious school where demon hunters are made. This academy is where all missions are approved and distributed by level. Lower level missions will be handled by hunters in training and higher level missions will be assigned to groups or more experienced hunters. Unlike normal schools, the academy highly concentrates on the class the student is majoring and focuses less on other subjects that do not retain to the student’s major. The academy has within its grounds an advanced, state-of-the-art simulation training ground indoor and outdoor to prepare hunters physically and mentally for possible situations they could encounter against demons. Mikomi Academy also has hired the most well-known teachers of their class to prepare students for future battles. The academy, however, isn’t only used for teaching. It has a gymnasium where many social events are held as well as a beautiful courtyard to accompany it. It also has a large cafeteria and library for student use. Mikomi has become the most funded academy and during times like these is seen as hope for the future.

User Image

Chibu Tea House is a very quaint yet popular location to relax and enjoy a meal. The tea house is actually located by the less populated areas of the city further away from the crowded shopping malls and food courts but not so far away it’s hard to locate. The tea house, contrary to its name, does not only offer tea but also complete Japanese-style entrees for any meal of the day. Within the tea house is also a large bakery section filled with pastries and delicacies that can be eaten at the shop or taken to go. The bakery within the tea house has gained a name almost as well known as the shop’s abundant selections of tea. Chibu Tea House is owned by an old couple who are the only employees at the shop. The service might be a tad slow due to the lack of workers but the wait is worth it.

User Image

Uchizata hall is at the center of the city. It is right by a large shopping district meaning the area is usually quite crowded and busy. Uchizata hall is where all important government meetings are held. It is there that missions are first proposed then sent to Mikomi Academy to be approved and assigned to students. Actually getting into Uchizata Hall is very complicated. For a person to enter the hall, they will have to have their finger print as well as their eye print registered into the system. There are scanners for all information at every entrance. The hall can also be considered an armory. Weapons are made at Uchizata and then sent to Mikomi to be used for missions. It is also rumored that the government is conducting a classified experiment in within the hall but there is no actual details on what it could be.

User Image

Urana Market is right by a large river that leads into the ocean so there is always fresh fish available there. The area is mostly an open market. It is filled with merchant brought items and fresh vegetables and fruits grown from far away and brought there to sell. It is a great area to get fresh food but not too popular considering the newer and easier methods of getting food. It is a lot easier to find older people there than younger people there because unlike the shopping districts, the only “shops” in the market are homemade clothing or trinkets shops. The area is old fashioned enough to even have a blacksmith there that has a side job at one of the fish markets as a butcher. The people in that area are quite close knit but all have to go through the stress that the government might actually rid of that area to build a new shopping district.

User Image

Hihou Library is probably the only library in the entire city that isn’t only filled with electronic databases. Wall to wall there are actual, full length books that people can borrow and if there is a copy in their bookstore connected to the library, they can buy it too. There are electronic databases as well but the library is more concentrated on the older way of looking up information. Within the library there is a ‘forbidden area’ as well where it is rumored to have old legends of demons if not books written by the demons themselves. The entrance to the forbidden area of the library isn’t concrete meaning no one actually knows where the location is. The librarians say that the area does not exist but maybe even they do not know the mysteries of the forbidden area of the library. There's a possibility that maybe this has a connection to the classified project the government is working on.

User Image

This entire Uramichi District has been completely overrun by demons. Hunters have tried to clear the area out but have failed. Before it had been taken over, it was the largest shopping district in the entire city. Now, no one ever comes close to the place because all that is left are dead, rotting bodies and broken down, molding buildings. The only people who ever dare enter this place are the ones that are completing missions or doing research. The area has become a hot spot for many demon "births" and is said that many demons that are not fully destroyed come to this area to recover before going back to cause havoc. The greatest rumor about the area is that somewhere around is an opening to the underground area where the demon Goryou is living. It remains a rumor though because no one who has went down there to find him has ever come back alive.

User Image

Ingo Temple was once told to be as great as the Yasha Temple. The location of the temple is at the very edge of a mountain cliff and was said before to worship the sky but now disturbs it. The tale about it now is that it is haunted by the very priests and guardians that used to protect it. People do enter and leave the temple “unharmed” but there is always something off about them. It is said that the priests and guardians that lives within the temple takes and eats any soul that ever dares to walk inside of it. It is that rumor that is used to ‘verify’ what is different about the people who enter and leave the temple. Though there really is no proof that any person that leaves the temple is truly different from when they enter. The most recent story about it though was two years ago when the government had tried to tear the building down. Two years later which is the current date, the temple is still standing.

xxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬

User Imagexxxxxxx

Mega Fatcat

xxxxxUser Imagexxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx 地図にない場所へと

User Image

User Image

Temple has risen from the water, and sunk back in once they left.

Late evening. Hasu and Matsuri called to speak to Fortune. Fragment given to Fortune.

Shinobu and Akemi ordered to go find Yui and Juro. Both were ordered to train Yui and Juro together.

Tsura and Atsuki both at the bar. Atsuki owed him drinks.

Masato sent to hospital to check up on some patients. Yasu told to go along in case of demon attack.

Koide, Suzune and Hayato at the temple.

Shinjiru still on solo-mission. It has past the day he is told to return.

xxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬

User Imagexxxxxxx

Mega Fatcat

xxxxxUser Imagexxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx 地図にない場所へと

User Image

ρяσנєcт; нαcчσи тнємєsσиɢ
                              ╔═══════════════════════════╗

NOx WAYxBACK
                              tamakix nami

╚═══════════════════════════╝

█║xxxcodename ECLIPSE
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ↖↘ тнємєsσиɢ
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ↖↘ αятιsт

xxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                        █║xxxcodename NOVA
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ↖↘ αятιsт

█║xxxcodename KNIGHT
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ↖↘ αятιsт

█║xxxcodename PHOENIX
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ↖↘ αятιsт

█║xxxcodename ABYSS
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ↖↘ αятιsт

█║xxxcodename JESTER
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ↖↘ αятιsт

█║xxxcodename SHADOW
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ↖↘ αятιsт

█║xxxcodename HERO
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ↖↘ αятιsт

█║xxxcodename ACE
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ↖↘ αятιsт

█║xxxcodename CROWN
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ↖↘ αятιsт

█║xxxcodename SEAL
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ↖↘ αятιsт

█║xxxcodename HEART
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ↖↘ αятιsт

╔═══════════════════════════╗

SUZAKUx NOxSORA
                              rurutia

╚═══════════════════════════╝
                              ρяσנєcт; нαcчσи єиιиɢ

xxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬

User Imagexxxxxxx

Mega Fatcat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items