Welcome to Gaia! ::

I wanna talk about the fact that Lanzer mentioned that Gaia was in the middle of releasing NPC Bios.

This sounds like it could be pretty awesome.
I'd like having a Bio on each NPC and it's be fun to know more about them.

So what are your thoughts on it?
How do you think they'll be released/have facts added to them?

Sugary Sweetheart

✰✰✰
    oh~ that sounds awesome.
    maybe we'll learn some stuff about NPCs that we didn't know before. ^w^
So long as they don't forget the Kuros, that sounds pretty awesome. heart
Ooh that does indeed sound awesome. As I've always did wonder in a way about some NPC's background including the workers of Gold Mountain, Leon and Rina and others whose background aren't exactly clear

Naughty Pants

Sounds intriguing.

Wonder if they will find a way to explain all the shark jumps their plot has? biggrin

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
Can we friend them yet?

Benevolent Darling

XLilly
So long as they don't forget the Kuros, that sounds pretty awesome. heart

I totally agree!

Scamp

I am a million excited for bios.
One in particular. 9u 9

Although honestly, getting ones for Johnny, Gino, Rosalie, Ian, and Louie would help put a LOTTTT of things in perspective.

Also I want a DEFINITE height on Johnny [although I'm still happy as a clam that he's apparently 47 and almost 7 feet tall. oh baby~~], and a birthdayyyyyyyyyyyy.
Gino now has BOTH these things confirmed ;___;

If Edmund turns out to be older than Johnny I am going to punch him in the kneecaps. Who's with me?
My thoughts are: they should ******** do it. e we; There's really no reason for them not to.

I'd personally liked to know more about Sam and Liam.
Mistress Gambino
I am a million excited for bios.
One in particular. 9u 9

Although honestly, getting ones for Johnny, Gino, Rosalie, Ian, and Louie would help put a LOTTTT of things in perspective.

Also I want a DEFINITE height on Johnny [although I'm still happy as a clam that he's apparently 47 and almost 7 feet tall. oh baby~~], and a birthdayyyyyyyyyyyy.
Gino now has BOTH these things confirmed ;___;

If Edmund turns out to be older than Johnny I am going to punch him in the kneecaps. Who's with me?

Edmund looks older than Gambino >v>
I wouldn't punch Edmund..,.he can kick vampire a**. It seem dangerous and like it would end badly ;_;
I'd love to see Mirai or someone doing Faux-Teen Zine interviews

"so like how did you like feel like when your mansion burnt down?...I'd like feel sad and junk."

For Jonron's Compadre

Hopeless Trash

21,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Maybe they'll tell us more about the 'unfortunate circumstances' of Peyo's birth? *cough* Unwed Mother *cough cough* Now I be excited >w<
kuutamoXpiru
Maybe they'll tell us more about the 'unfortunate circumstances' of Peyo's birth? *cough* Unwed Mother *cough cough* Now I be excited >w<

That's another thing I was wondering about though...how much can they add in these Bios and how much will they have to leave out for plot purposes/because they haven't told us yet >v>
I hope they can add a little more about him though.

Tipsy Fairy

21,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
I'd love this so much.

I've wondered about plenty of the NPC's histories, and biographies. What made them...them?

*prods at HenryCat to see what he's made of...and discovers...PIXELS!*
I like this idea. Maybe even some new art for the NPCs? And it'll help explain their stories to new users. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff