Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Hunter

𝔰ebastian_𝔪ichaelis

User Image
“One Hell Of A Butler”

Out of tune this tale of terror
The slow tolling of the funeral bell.

Leaning on the table in the rather silent room with his eyes closed and his arms crossed, Sebastian listened to his master babble on. Suddenly, a burst of energy coursed through him. He quickly opened his orangish-red hues and glanced out the window, unfolding his arms. He stood there, staring out the window with narrowed eyes, as if he was watching something far off.

"...That energy, I wonder who could of unleashed it. It clearly doesn't belong to that hollow I fought earlier." Sebastian was growing curious. But he knew Ciel would dislike him leaving to investigate and it was to dangerous bringing the boy along.

So the butler relaxed still keeping his eyes locked on the window but folded his arms again. Nothing looked like it was going according to plan. The members of the Edades didn't seem to be of any help, trying to trick his way into the Takanuva's stored plans didn't work. It was merely sit and wait now, and he disliked that very much.

I want to know whats going on in that,
Pretty little head of yours
Everyday is a bone palace ballet.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Demonic Gatekeeper

10,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Goku's eyes flashed and a burst of energy formed in his hands. And it collided with Broly's attack, "So you have gotten smarter and can say more than just my name." He put two fingers to his forehead and appeared right in front of Broly. "Solar Flare!" he put his hands up to his forhead and closed his eyes as he did this attack. "Freiza, I am going to need your help."
Xemnas was amazed at the power that these two new guys had. It was something that he couldn't even imagine. He opened a portal around Ogichi, Yammy, Freiza, Zetsu, and himself. And he ran, not wanting these guys to be caught in the crossfire...

Blessed Hunter

[[Anybody need a Goten? > 3 <'' the fight against Brolly is going to need a lot of help]]

Desirable Entrepreneur

5,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

In time, the birds will cease their chirping
In time, the winds will overflow with deceit
In time, the flowers will hide their buds
In time, the moon will forget its cycle
In time, the sky will be captured by the night
In time, the sea will freeze over

Frieza narrowed his eyes as he spotted Ogihci preparing to attack when something approached. The tyrant's eyes widened, another Saiyan?! His eyes widened further at the words of Goku, "....." his eyes narrowed and a small sneer formed as he jumped straight to his final form, pure white skin with purple plates on his shoulders, wrists, shins, chest, and head. He folded his arms as he looked at Broly then at Goku, "I see... So there was some truth to that myth." he said. He raised an eye ridge, "And Mr. Vegeta settled down and had a child? I will have to keep that in mind." he said. He quickly leapt above Broly as the insane Saiyan attacked Goku. He took note of Goku's own transformation, 'Ah, so the Super Saiyan has golden hair and blueish green eyes. I will keep that in mind.' he thought, avoiding the portal Xemnas had formed as well. As the Galactic Tyrant heard Goku's words he chuckled, "So, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, is it? Very well Saiyan, I will aid you for now." he said as he unleashed numerous energy blasts at Broly, a bit anxious but also excited. This would be a battle unlike any other and that is what made the tyrant excited.

He's coming. Hell will be exposed.
He's coming to attack. Even dreams will freeze.
The voices of you insects gradually wears on my nerves
I'll teach you your place, you lower life-forms

Demonic Gatekeeper

10,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageSon GokuUser Image
He looked at Freiza and then at Broly, "Are you ready Freiza... I see your getting serious now. Goku's ki started to get stronger again, and lightning aura apeared around him. 'There is no need to go Ssj 3 quite yet.'

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Broly let out a massive roar as the blast Frieza sent his way were defelcted away by his aura alone. "So another weakling as come to die?" He held off his Legendary transformation and quickly transformation into his super saiyan 2 state, his blue-ish green hair turned bright gold and yet his physical appearance haven't changed he is power level doubled and so did his power.

Demonic Gatekeeper

10,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
wahmbulance wahmbulance ((Grandakuma and Myslef are working out some kinks in our profiles.... Adding a new form for Freiza and gonna add a power barrier....)) wahmbulance wahmbulance
Nova shivered a bit. She felt it, too. "What was that?" She wondered out loud. She took Roxas' hand, a bit nervous at the powerload she felt.
((I like DBZ characters and whatnot, but with me playing the role as Gaara. I feel a bit....useless....))

Demonic Gatekeeper

10,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
((I know as a I said we are working out a power barrier... I am thinking of this and we may end up getting rid of the DBZ characters there is no way for most characters to fight them. Also I am spending so much time in my new guild that i have forgotten to post, here.))

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
(was looking through the profiles and saw Lu Bu....its missing info on him but i thought it would be interesting to have someone from the DW series im might have Xiouhu Dun)

Demonic Gatekeeper

10,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
((currently I am trying to figure out how to make the DBZ characters less godish in this rp.))

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
have this universe put a drain on there powers, have so that each level the increase lowers the amount of time they can stay in it. Ex. Super Saiyan can be be kept up for a long while, while super saiyan two 10 post, super sayian 3 five post, and super sayain 4 two post, for brolly legendary super saiyan is the equivilant to super saiyan 3 so it would limit him to five post. And if players try to keep them in those forms their life force start to deplenish from the strain on their bodies)

Demonic Gatekeeper

10,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(Xaumeric thats a good idea. But we still need to figure out the strength difference between other shows as, such as naruto//bleach. Kh//Blackcat.. ect.. we still a universal power measurement. Also, I am thinking about making this into a guild, so the two sides of palces to interact without it getting crowded.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff