Me: Excuse me, Meyer, I noticed a flaw in-
Meyer: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Me: But
Me: I'm just
Meyer: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO -BLEEEEED-
Me: I want to
Meyer: RAAAAAUUUUUUURGH

And then she'll turn into a sparkling, pink fetus dragon and fly away into her cave.

L-m-a-o.
Blues Operator

And then she'll turn into a sparkling, pink fetus dragon and fly away into her cave.

LMFAO! Nice. I'm actually laughing. 8"D
i hate twilight,cause it sucks

Beloved Receiver

Monopuu
xAnimationhacx
Monopuu
Katie-x-Bugg
User Image
User Image
Monopuu
It's already corrupted the minds of most fans, disappointment lies ahead for them, if she really doesn't want to grow. Then again, they ARE brainwashed. Hah. But I know many people who were once fans and turned to dislike it because they see it for what it really is. r__r; Is what they told me. xD
User Image

I like the books for face value: It's a story about love.

Other than that, I cannot stand it.
The fourth book does not exist to me.

Who heard of resin being used as semen to fertilize/inseminate an egg?
Seriously? neutral
Special vampire resin+egg =/= baby
I don't care who you think you are.
It just does NOT happen that way.

User Image

I find it weird that he was able to create a baby...I mean, he's a vampire. He's suppose to be dead. I'm sorry, but part of the reason why I dislike the series is because the vampires just aren't sticking to vampire lore. confused

Mayer's stupid, ill-logical, and not well thought explaination of how Edward magically had sperm was that when he drinks animal blood it goes to his testies and produces sperm... -_- Yeah I call bull sparkles on that...

I agree, I'm all for making something your own, but when you have a LORE or a history of what a certain something is, you should at least try to stick to it. The vampires in her books just aren't really vampires. scream
Id accept vampires without fangs I mean if it has all the other kicks.... But sparkles?... Was that really nessarry?

2,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
xAnimationhacx
Monopuu
xAnimationhacx
Monopuu
Katie-x-Bugg
User Image
User Image
Monopuu
It's already corrupted the minds of most fans, disappointment lies ahead for them, if she really doesn't want to grow. Then again, they ARE brainwashed. Hah. But I know many people who were once fans and turned to dislike it because they see it for what it really is. r__r; Is what they told me. xD
User Image

I like the books for face value: It's a story about love.

Other than that, I cannot stand it.
The fourth book does not exist to me.

Who heard of resin being used as semen to fertilize/inseminate an egg?
Seriously? neutral
Special vampire resin+egg =/= baby
I don't care who you think you are.
It just does NOT happen that way.

User Image

I find it weird that he was able to create a baby...I mean, he's a vampire. He's suppose to be dead. I'm sorry, but part of the reason why I dislike the series is because the vampires just aren't sticking to vampire lore. confused

Mayer's stupid, ill-logical, and not well thought explaination of how Edward magically had sperm was that when he drinks animal blood it goes to his testies and produces sperm... -_- Yeah I call bull sparkles on that...

I agree, I'm all for making something your own, but when you have a LORE or a history of what a certain something is, you should at least try to stick to it. The vampires in her books just aren't really vampires. scream

Id accept vampires without fangs I mean if it has all the other kicks.... But sparkles?... Was that really nessarry? i have to agree with the sprakles.. she should've done something else to prove he was a whole different creature.. even though i like the series she does have big mistakes

Beloved Receiver

WiLlNeVeRbElOvEd
xAnimationhacx
Monopuu
xAnimationhacx
Monopuu

Id accept vampires without fangs I mean if it has all the other kicks.... But sparkles?... Was that really nessarry?
i have to agree with the sprakles.. she should've done something else to prove he was a whole different creature.. even though i like the series she does have big mistakes

The ending was a huge mistake... -_- Meyer loves her characters too much to just let them go.

Shameless Lunatic

27,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
Blues Operator

rofl

2,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
xAnimationhacx
WiLlNeVeRbElOvEd
xAnimationhacx
Monopuu
xAnimationhacx
Monopuu

i have to agree with the sprakles.. she should've done something else to prove he was a whole different creature.. even though i like the series she does have big mistakes

The ending was a huge mistake... -_- Meyer loves her characters too much to just let them go.
The Vampire diaries kinda gets me lost i tried to watch a full episode i almost died.... to me its kinda a copy of Twilight because of the girl n the two guys n the romance.. n hey who wants some waffles? xD

Beloved Receiver

WiLlNeVeRbElOvEd
xAnimationhacx
WiLlNeVeRbElOvEd
xAnimationhacx
Monopuu

The Vampire diaries kinda gets me lost i tried to watch a full episode i almost died.... to me its kinda a copy of Twilight because of the girl n the two guys n the romance.. n hey who wants some waffles? xD

I love True blood XD haha its graphic or sexual however its amusing and good. :/ n i want waffles!

2,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
xAnimationhacx
WiLlNeVeRbElOvEd
xAnimationhacx
WiLlNeVeRbElOvEd
xAnimationhacx
Monopuu

I love True blood XD haha its graphic or sexual however its amusing and good. :/ n i want waffles!
there's another really god Vampire manga i forget the name of it D: *gives u waffles n syrup* :3

Beloved Receiver

WiLlNeVeRbElOvEd
xAnimationhacx
WiLlNeVeRbElOvEd
xAnimationhacx
WiLlNeVeRbElOvEd

there's another really god Vampire manga i forget the name of it D: *gives u waffles n syrup* :3

Vampire Knight? lol Hellsling? Those are popular right now

2,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
xAnimationhacx
WiLlNeVeRbElOvEd
xAnimationhacx
WiLlNeVeRbElOvEd
xAnimationhacx
WiLlNeVeRbElOvEd

Vampire Knight? lol Hellsling? Those are popular right now
i remembered it~! Trinity Blood :3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
She wouldn't listen. I tried wink

2,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
Tiffa the cat
i hate twilight,cause it sucks
i didn't say why ? o.O

Quick Reply