Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

donuts

1 100.0% [ 159 ]
Total Votes:[ 159 ]

Sparkly Waffles

Hi, how are you all?

What do you think gaia's policies are on user-made scripts (not for any benefit like botting)?

Celebrating Pants

21,650 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Gaia's gotten pretty tight fisted over recent years. It's more of a company rather than just a user forum site.

I mean they shut down Tektek.

Monstrous Merman

Draconian Descension

ORLY

Wrathful Shade

11,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Yeah, I disagree with their movement against tektek. But I suppose they would rather have users just going blindly at their ensemble and have more gains through dependency on the avatar customization. Its kinda gotten hard getting what I want because of this. But at the same time, tektek was slow with their item database updates. But I do understand due to the growing repertoire that Gaia has, updates would become a strenuous task. Back in the day it was just monthly collectibles and event-attained items. Now s**t is just ridiculous.

@Siddy: A FRIEND emotion_kirakira -tail whips ur face gently-
*climbs up onto couch laboriously* *closes eyes and considers sleep*

Reports and code were all I saw today. Farhg.

Celebrating Pants

21,650 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I'm sure Tektek has already been a topic here, but I never got to put my two cents. I think that Gaia should've affiliated with the site because it was such a good resource tool for users to look up items by color which Gaia cannot do at this point. It certainly helped me last year when I build avis for cosplays. The only issue I saw was because of the advertising, which as long as gaia funds it, that removes the reason why Tekton had to put on those ads.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
@nonny- speaking of cosplays, Do you know any items that look like henry's robes? I'm trying to make a cosplay of him.
Who's Henry(qm).

Celebrating Pants

21,650 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I do not know of any. Without Tektek, I can't do research like i used to
I'm going to go sleep. I can't keep my eyes open, so it's not going to hurt me to crawl into my bed anyway.

Celebrating Pants

21,650 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I suppose Smooth Criminal might fit the coat really well. But the collar is the problem.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
@nonny- yeah, it sucks tektek isn't around now. Now I'll have to get most of it done and put it on in dressup and use mp preview. So many extra steps.

NiChangelo's Wife

Fallen Mama

Maze
I'm going to go sleep. I can't keep my eyes open, so it's not going to hurt me to crawl into my bed anyway.
Bedtime for me too!

/hops into bed with you and snoozes softly emotion_zzz
Majikina
Maze
Bedtime for me too!

/hops into bed with you and snoozes softly emotion_zzz

*cuddles with Maji under the covers, leaving enough room for Youko on the other side* Best idea ever. *falls asleep, nose pressed into Maji's hair*

Muscular Werewolf

28,165 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divorced 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items