Welcome to Gaia! ::

Please, tell me that I am not the only counted cross stitcher on Gaia? I hope that there are quite a few others out there or you all are going to get quite bored of me showing off my pictures, lol. 3nodding

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I used to do it a lot, but I haven't in a long time. I even cross-stictched Gaia-themed pictures from time to time.
Ooh, that is pretty. Do you mind if I take it?
I can cross stitch and I used to a lot but I have such a terrible attention span (as you know!) that I quit halfway always. Actually I am like that with most things. Booo.
no your not i cross stitch from time to time smile
Goodie. You can see all of mine in the galleries at http://tigerwhispers.com if you are interested.

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
hevtiger
Ooh, that is pretty. Do you mind if I take it?

Go for it. I put them up for the cross stitch guild, but the guild died a long time ago. crying
Of course you're not the only cross stitcher here on Gaia. biggrin

If you haven't checked out DeviantArt I'd recommend doing so. There's hundreds of other cross stitchers there, including me. It's also a great source to find free patterns.

4,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I do counted cross-stitch. I've recently begun making my own charts on graph paper. I made my brother's wife a Winnie-the-Pooh bookmark. He's sitting down with a pot of honey and a book and it says: Read Read Read. I also stitched on my mom's, daughter's and my initials, then sewed it to a doe leather backing (it's very soft and doesn't move too easily). She loves it!!
I love cross stitching. My mom does it, and I found a bunch of patterns I wanted to try.

These are my projects that I've finished. I'm working on a larger one now.

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I've been stitching for years. i've got pictures of my biggest finished pieces on my profile. feel free to check it out and comment. i'm working on a seashore one now on 28 ct. evenweave. i'll never stitch on aida again! heart heart heart
Lychee Fruit
I used to do it a lot, but I haven't in a long time. I even cross-stictched Gaia-themed pictures from time to time.

that's neat! do you make your own pattern?
the cynical shewolf
I've been stitching for years. i've got pictures of my biggest finished pieces on my profile. feel free to check it out and comment. i'm working on a seashore one now on 28 ct. evenweave. i'll never stitch on aida again! heart heart heart

I will drop by to you profile blaugh
My mom still has a cross stitch I did when I was like 12 years old hanging in her bathroom... I cringe whenever I look at it. gonk

I haven't done any in a long while though because it's too time-consuming. I'd like to get back into it eventually. I have plenty of embroidery floss stashed away for when I decide to take it up again.

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Aoi Kaze
Lychee Fruit

that's neat! do you make your own pattern?

Yep. ^^ I never stay interested in premade patterns long enough to finish them. Even my very first attempt was a picture of Piccolo from DBZ. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff