Welcome to Gaia! ::

Homosexual Fairy Prince
I absolutely hate the girls that like Kurt the best because he's gay. Get over his sexuality, and look at his personality.. idiots.
D:

I don't think so. How are so sure that he's gay? It doesn't mean he is also gay when he plays a gay character. biggrin BTW, he's adorable and cute and absolutely HOT biggrin
i like Rachel cuz she is such a good singer!
ChrisColfer33
Homosexual Fairy Prince
I absolutely hate the girls that like Kurt the best because he's gay. Get over his sexuality, and look at his personality.. idiots.
D:

I don't think so. How are so sure that he's gay? It doesn't mean he is also gay when he plays a gay character. biggrin BTW, he's adorable and cute and absolutely HOT biggrin
The actor that plays Kurt is gay. I'm pretty sure he came out in like Out magazine or some form of media. But yeah it's pretty well known that the actor is ACTUALLY gay.
Julia Lumiere
ChrisColfer33
Homosexual Fairy Prince
D:

The actor that plays Kurt is gay. I'm pretty sure he came out in like Out magazine or some form of media. But yeah it's pretty well known that the actor is ACTUALLY gay.

Is that information reliable? I really don't believe that he's gay in real life.
I love Will because not only is he a good teacher, he's an amazing performer and hot too! I also like Emma and Tina

5,900 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
ummm its kurt then artie hten mercedes thenit goes on and on and on
Kurt is the bestttttttttt!! I love himm!
Rachel is really talented and I definitely see some of me in her. haha
ChrisColfer33
Julia Lumiere
ChrisColfer33
Homosexual Fairy Prince
D:

Is that information reliable? I really don't believe that he's gay in real life.

For your information, I don't love Kurt because he's gay. I love him because of his attitude, his incredible voice, and his stage presence. He's a fun character to watch. THAT's why I love him, so don't say "I absolutely hate girls that love Kurt..." because I love him and it has nothing to do with him being gay. Don't be so presumptuous. Thanks. smile
Iunno, Wait , I dun even watch TV.
I DECLARE GLEE SUCKS BUTT. surprised
x-Pandur-x
Iunno, Wait , I dun even watch TV.
I DECLARE GLEE SUCKS BUTT. surprised

Why would you come on here and waste your time bashing something you hate?

2,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
raaz6
PUCK mostly.
everyone else is fine, except jesse st,james
he pisses me off to noooo limit

Me too. But I think Mercedes is pretty cool. I really like her voice. I actually like quinn. I dont really like flynn. i kinda dont like rachel either. Shes starting to bug me. But SUE is freakin AMAZING
I really like Rachel! She is super awesome! And has an incredible voice! Okay she may be high maintenance and bossy, but it's amusing whee
kurt kurt kurt!!!!! He's so funnyyy :'D And sings really, really well O___O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces