Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Browser

Yeeeah. It's a bad coping mechanism. But for quite awhile being able to get closure or move on from things was quite difficult because it involved relying on other people, specifically the ones that, for whatever reason, weren't reliable. So I have mixed feelings. I mean, it's good that I AM actually moving past some things, or at least I currently have the delusion that I am, depending on how I feel when I wake up tomorrow, I guess. But being without the former method to fall back on puts me a bit out of my comfort zone, y'know? Moving forward without being able to step back into familiarity if need be is a pretty intimidating thought.

Aged Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Wow, I forgot how stupid the Gaia events can be.
Why the hell am I throwing snowballs?

Invisible Browser

I don't think I've ever once participated in a Gaia event. Wait. No, I think I went trick or treating in towns for the Halloween event one year. I'm pretty sure that was the only one I ever did participate in though. And it was only for like 10 minutes before I was like "Well this is stupid. " and just kind of. stopped. Doesn't seem like I'm missing much though. =p

Edit: Oh god. The exhaustion's finally setting in. So tired. Blah. Think I'll go to bed in about 15 minutes. Maybe I'll just stay up a couple hours later every day until I'm back on a more reasonable schedule. Probably much easier than an all nighter. Or maybe I could just take something to make myself sleep much earlier than usual at a later date. *Shrugs* Anyway, I'm gonna go pass out. But I should see you tomorrow, if you happen to be on. xP Curse these pesky time differences and strict schedules getting in the way of continued conversation!

G'night n' stuff.

Aged Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Not really. Just forum based snow fight.
Basically hit random people, hit enough you get an event item.
I don't even know what they are.
~shrugs~

Invisible Browser

Hopefully they're not terribly disappointing. I don't think I've ever been awfully impressed with event items.

Peaceful Shapeshifter

6,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
What to do today....or tonight.

Aged Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Aaaand, I'm home sick. Charming ain't it.
The weather's been 40*C/104*c or more the last 3 days
And I got stuck on a bus for 3 hours in it last night.
Sooooo, I'm all kinds of heatstroke'd and sunburn'd.
Not going out again in that weather, so home sick.

Invisible Browser

That sounds like an awful experience, I hope you feel well soon. D:

It must suck being stuck in hot weather for Christmas. o.o

We rarely have white Christmases where I live, once every 4-5 years I think, but even when it's not snowy, it's still usually around 30-50 degrees (Fahrenheit, obviously) So it's usually between a little under freezing and kind of chilly.

Aged Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Merry Christmas!
User Image

Happy Hanukkah, Joyeux Noel, Feliz Navidad, Fröhliche Weihnachten, Chuc Mung Giang Sinh, Meri Kirihimete, Gledelig Jul, Nollaig chridheil agus Bliadhna mhath ùr, Gun Tso Sun Tan'Gung Haw Sun/ Sheng Dan Kuai Le, Mele Kalikimaka, and Jutdlime pivdluarit ukiortame pivdluaritlo!

Also Shinnen omedeto. Kurisumasu Omedeto.

And Happy (few days past) Solstice for the rest of us.

Hope you all have had great day spent in the company of family, friends and various other loved ones. ♥♥♥

User Image

Peaceful Shapeshifter

6,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
It was okay. Could have been more quiet.

Invisible Browser

My holidays were kind of crappy overall.

My younger brother got kicked out of his dad's house and his dad's ex-wife shut his phone off on Christmas eve, my mom's neighbor's dog died Christmas morning and I messed my left wrist that's been bothering me for a few weeks up more helping bury him, my grandma sharon got strep throat Christmas day, and I got sick on saturday. Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, didn't eat anything all day, and slept like 17 hours, waking up in a hot sweat every couple hours. Just got home. Feeling better than I was, though. Still haven't eaten much, but I've been trying to keep hydrated between water, ginger ale, and gatorade. I also had to spend about 12 hours in a car going to and from visiting extended family. God I hate traveling.

Aged Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Happy Easter
User Image

Hope everyone had a better Easter than they did Christmas.
Sorry if it seems like I'm abandoning this place.
I do still check in every week at least.
Just don't know what else to say. :/

User Image

Invisible Browser

My easter/Eggs in a Basket Day/Zombie Jesus Day/4/20 WAS better than my christmas. Y'know, aside from having to go to church. xD

Aged Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200

I'm lucky, I avoided most of the whole weekend. Spent saturday sleeping, and Sunday was just a late lunch with family. In which I ate all the meat I could get my hands on.

Being poverty stricken ******** sucks. Hate not having food.
On the upside I've lost weight. :/

Invisible Browser

Silver lining, I guess? ]:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out