Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I mean, he's amazing. He can sing, dance, he's hilarious, and he has great hair. Yes he was stupid for not realizing his wife wasn't really pregnant, but still. I wish he'd just get a divorce already and go after Emma, but I respect him taking his time and trying to do right with her.

So, thoughts?
Well he ain't my favorite (love artie best >w< ) but i do love mr.shu ^^
and i agree with you!
Oh i love him! he is one of the best characters on t he show.!!! but i love jesse!

Dapper Genius

i agree with you!! heart heart heart

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Will Shuster is nice! i felt sorry for him having to go through eveything! sad well i nearly cried when will was listnen to them singin in sectionals and then it was soo funny there dance lik i mean when they got bak they made the weirdest, funniest, just alaround awesome!! soo byez!!
Mr. Shu is sex.
i know yoyally knool
i absolutley LOVE him hes sooooooooo hot
If you don't see Jesse tearing New Directions down from the inside, then you're a fool.

Mr. Shu is yummy. ^_^

Peaceful Spirit

20,440 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
he's ok. he is cute, but he's so corny that it's silly.

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
There is never a tomorrow
User Image

The guy can sing and dance, because the actor is a broadway professional. That being said, I still absolutely adore him. He's amazing, and very understanding. I mean the whole last episode, he was so....sensitive. He's awesome.

Just a today
i dont like him.......love puck....... heart heart heart

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
I've always liked him, but I didn't love him until he burned Sue on Tuesday's episode. I love that he FINALLY got her back for all those insults towards him. rofl
i love Mr. Schu!

but lately he's been second on my list, Artie is by far my #1 and Puck could be about #3

FINN IS DEAD LAST!!!!!!
i heart Mr.shu!!! he is one of my fav characters heart (Puck is wayyy hotter!!!!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff