Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Star

User Image

OMGWTFC o l e n txxV a y e r FTWGMO
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxt h exxt a i l o r

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌
() ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

【 a xxs t i t c hxxaxxt w i s txxaxxl o o kxxa n dxxy o u ' r exxd o n e 】

B

() ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

l o c a t i o n :
        m o o d :
        w i t h :

Invisible Star

User Image

OMGWTFU m i xxY u m e i r o i FTWGMO
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxt h exxt r a i n e r

【 b e xxt h exxm i r a c l e 】

"Y

"O

"Y

l o c a t i o n : Cafe Wingull
            p o k e m o n : Oshawott
            w i t h :

Invisible Star

User Image

I'll Tell You A Little About Mexoxoxoxoxoxox

My Parents Called Me: Umi Sayanori
But Most Call Me This: Umi
Last Time I Checked, I Was A: Female
Candles On The Cake: 17
I Like.....well....: Boys
I Was Born On: Winter 14th

Something A Little Personalxoxoxoxoxoxox

People Say I'm More Like This: Umi is a quiet person, often lost in thought and easily frustrated. Despite that though, she enjoys making clothing. A talent shes picked up from her mother. When she's really into making something, almost nothing can distract her. If anybody tried to bother her, she'd start getting mad and will start to lose it. To be honest, Umi is still a child at heart. She's got a slight temper whenever anybody gets on her nerves, but other than that she can be really sweet if she wants to. Shes a caring person inside even if her eyes are always set in a way that makes her look like a cold person. And she is. Well, mostly to people she doesn't know very well. Umi does like to act cool and calm. It's sometimes hard to tell if she's being caring or simply being sarcastic when shes communicating with a notebook since you can't hear her voice though.

How Did You Guess:
ღ Fruit tarts
ღ Stories
ღ Fruit
ღ Colorful fabrics
ღ Paper airplanes

Get It Away Now:
x Loneliness
x Bugs
x Onions
x Darkness
x Cold weather

This Is Fine: [Three things your character likes.]
* Flowers
* Cakes
* Cookies

I Still Don't Like It But....: [Three things your character dislikes.]
- Carrots
- Horror shows
- Staying up late into the night

What I Do In My Spare Time: [What your character likes to do.]
» Doodle
» Sew clothing for her store

I'm Very Talented At This: [What is your character good at. Don't go overboard and be creative]
☆ Folding origami
☆ Comic artist (a secret hobby)

My Backgroundxoxoxoxoxoxox

My Life Is An Open Book: A child born, raised, and now a sweet young girl. She is bright. She is fun. She is cheerful and she is done. She's made a beautiful daisy crown, and she puts it on her head. She is proud. She runs to her mother, siting on the garden bench. She shows it to her. Her mother smiles. Her mother laughs. The girl grins and says she is a princess and her mother is the queen. She dances with a dandelion. She laughs. She blows the petals away. All but one remains. The girl doesn't notice. She places the petalless flower on the grass. Gently. Her mother claims that it is time for lunch. The girl agrees. She is hungry. She takes her mother's hands and they go back to their mansion.

"Mistress!" A servant calls and hurries over. The mother turns around in her chair. They begin talking in hushed voices. What is going on? The little girl thinks. She stares up at them with big round eyes. They keep talking. Her mother's eyes does not meet hers. After a little while they leave, the mother saying she will be right back. The girl nods. She eats her lunch. The clock ticks away. Tick tick tick. It seemed as if a lifetime passed before her mother came back. Her eyes were dark. She looks at the girl. The girl looks back. "What is wrong mommy?" She asks, ever innocent. The mother thought carefully about her words. She does not want to hurt her daughter. She is only 8 after all. "Your friend..." She began. She took a deep breath. "She fell off a cliff..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

It is silent. The house has grown silent. Very silent. Why is it so silent? There is a splash of water on her face. Have we a leaky roof? The water does not stop. It rolls down her cheek and stains her shirt. Why is there water when there is no rain? She touches her face. She tastes the water. It tastes very salty. Rain was salty? She thought it was fresh. She touched the corners of her eyes. There is no leaky roof. There is no rain. She is crying. She continues to cry for many days. Her friend had died. She has fallen off a cliff. A very steep cliff. Why is cliffs so steep? They say she is pushed. They say she committed suicide. Which is it? Does it matter? It does not matter. The truest friend she ever had is gone. Her best friend. "I will never friend somebody again!" The girl shouts. She throws a pillow at her door. She sobs. She is on her bed. Her body aches. How long have she been crying? The servants are getting worried. Her mother is getting worried. Where is father? Why is he not worrying too? Father...father....she's never seen father. Her father went away at birth. Why did father go away? Why..why..why.....

A year has passed. The girl is now 9 years old. She has grown silent. Her cheerful demeanor? Gone. Her happy self? Gone. The girl is no longer here. She is gone. Herself is gone. The girl standing here now is not her. Or is it? The girl standing here now is silent. She is quiet. She does not feel. She does not think. She does not speak. Her face is blank. Why does she not speak? Speak. Why won't she speak? The mother asks. She has turned cold and distant. "I want to speak..." The girl whispers. Her mother does not hear. She walks away. The girl stands there. All alone. What has happened to me? She wonders. Why can I not be happy?

It was true the girl was indeed talented. She is fine with both the arts and music. She is elegant and smart. But she never smiles. "What good is a talented daughter who never smiles?" The mother asks herself. She is angry. Her dreams of this daughter were shattered. She leaves. "I want nothing to do with you." She says to her daughter one day. The girl is now 12. She stares at her mother with her big round green eyes. The mother is unable to meet her gaze. She leaves in a huff. She does not say goodbye. She has left her wealth and fortune to her daughter. The servants stayed. They stayed with the girl until she is 15. Then they leave. They have raised her and now they must go. They are now old. They are not paid. The mansion has run out of it's wealth. So they leave. The servants leave. They walk out into the cold snow. They whisper a goodbye. The girl stands there by the door. She stares. She wonders. She goes back inside the now quiet mansion. It is dark now. It is scary. She spends two years by herself. She cares for herself. With each passing day, she gets more and more silent. Is the girl happy? No, she is not. She is not happy at all.

At the age of 17, the girl has completely lost her will to speak. After so many years of being silent, being alone,being forced to think only of the incident, the girl has forgotten how to speak. It may seem odd for someone to forget how to speak. All you have to do is open your mouth and just...speak. It sounds easy and looks easy. But it isn't. Not for her at least. With her inability to speak, she communicates with a notebook. It's definitely easier to write than to speak. The girl thinks. Speaking is scary. And with that, the girl decides to leave. She does not want to be here. She wants to go. Far far away. She wants a better life. Please. She packs up her things. She leaves. She boards a train. The attendant asks her name. They need it for her to board the train. The girl looks at the attendant with dark eyes. She writes her name.

"My name is Umi Sayanori."

Where I Am Housing Atxoxoxoxoxoxox

Home Is Where The Heart Is: In the Inn.

I Have A Jobxoxoxoxoxoxox

I Currently Work As A: The Rich Stitch Witch (RSW for short) - Owner

Usernamexoxoxoxoxoxox

Who Is Pulling The Strings: choco-taiyaki-x

Invisible Star

User Image
User Image

OMGWTFU m ixxS a y a n o r iFTWGMO
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxt h exxt a i l o r

XXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx【 b e xxm yxxm i r a c l e 】

XXX() ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BRINNNNNNNNNNNG!

U
          mi cracked open one eye lid, annoyed at being woken up from her peaceful dream. The only time I get to sleep in and I'm woken up by my stupid alarm clock.... Umi moaned, pulling her pillow over her head. She wearily slapped her hand onto the clock, expecting it to stop. It didn't though. It kept on ringing. Umi moaned again, tightening her grip on her pillow. She had slept sloppily last night. The bed sheets were all scrunched up and half of her blanket was lying on the floor. If her mother saw this, she might've screamed for her to tidy it up. Ha! She thought sarcastically. As if. Mother hardly even cares about me now. Umi flipped onto her back, her mind thinking about how nice it'd be if she had some company in this house. Or at least a friend. Well...I have a goldfish... She turned her head automatically to the fish bowl on her drawer. But it's not as if the damn fish even DOES anything besides swim around in his bowl.

S
          ighing, Umi tilted her head back to look at her ringing alarm at the front of her bed. She really should get it fixed. The clock ran on electricity and recently it started to ring at random times. Meaning it was broken. The ringing was really making her paranoid these days. Umi lied there silently, trying to calm herself. If she didn't, she'd probably do something reckless. But as she lay there, not doing anything, the ringing seemed to be getting louder. It doesn't seem like this time it'll stop... She thought impatiently. After about 10 minutes of listening to it ring, Umi had had enough. This was the longest it had ever rung. Before processing what she was doing, she grabbed the clock, opened the window, and flung it outside. Her swing was pretty strong, if she was lucky it should fall into the ocean and not hit anybody. If she wasn't, then it could've hit somebody on the head. After coming back to her senses, Umi gasped. She couldn't believe what she had done. She had always had a sort of reckless temper. To be honest, she's still a child at heart. Her actions seemed like something only people in comics would do and yet she's done exactly that. Your fault for reading so much comics... Umi thought wearily, smacking her hand on her forehead. I hope it didn't hit anybody. I hope it landed safely in the ocean at least... But just hoping didn't seem enough. It's best to go there and check. She didn't live close enough to hear a splash from the ocean.

G
          rabbing a pink hoodie, she left her bedroom, hurrying to the washroom for a quick wash up. After a few minutes of extreme fast brushing, she zipped up the hoodie over her pajama t-shirt. It doesn't matter. She thought, changing out of her pajama pants into a tennis skirt (the first thing she saw). It's not like my t-shirt is really flashy or embarrassing or anything. It's just a simple white shirt. Umi ran out of the bathroom and down the stairs into her tailor shop. The shop was still nice and spotless as she left it yesterday. Clothes were hung neatly on the rack and the floors were so polished, they shone. It's funny how pretty it was down here and how messy it was up there, in her house. But anyway, she didn't have time to think about things like that now. If she injured somebody, she's gonna have to pay for it. Thanks to my stupidity... As she was about to rush out the door, she quickly remembered that she needed to bring a notebook with her. Umi can't speak. Not that it was because she's got something wrong with her. It's just that she lost her will to speak years ago. Due to an accident. But anyway. Umi grabbed her notebook by the counter and dashed out of the shop. She already has a pen in her pocket.

A
          s Umi speed walked down the sidewalk in her runners, she couldn't help but wonder if anybody saw a flying clock in the sky. It'd be pretty odd and Umi couldn't help but giggle at it. What a way to start the new year...I wonder if it's a bad omen though. She didn't really care if it's a bad omen. She didn't believe in the stuff anyway. After a couple of minutes of silent walking, she reached the beach. She took a good look around. No clock to be seen. Though she didn't hear anything ringing. Meaning there's a possibility it fell into the ocean...? It's hard to tell. She looked around once more and spotted two people. She figured she should ask them but she also figured she'd have to talk to them...with a notebook. Many people have thought it odd before, how she couldn't talk when she's never been in any horrible accident, but the doctor had said she wasn't physically scarred. She was emotionally scarred, probably for life. Umi wasn't sure if she could believe that. She always believed that one day she'll pick up her will to speak again. I'm thinking too much. Umi thought, shaking her head as she approached the two people, tapping them on the shoulder. She quickly took out her blue pen and scribbled on her notebook:

"Hello. I'm just wondering. Did you see anything falling just a few minutes ago from the sky into the ocean?"

She knew it sounded weird and probably embarrassing too. It's all her fault for acting on her frustration.

l o c a t i o n : beach
          m o o d : embarrassed
          w i t h : Two people. (Leon and Reese)

Invisible Star

xxxUser Image

OMGWTFU m ixxS a y a n o r iFTWGMO
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxa n dxxh e rxxj o u r n a l

XXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx【 d o n ' t xxr e a dxxi t 】

XXX() ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User ImageStrangersxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          ". . . "
          Adrian - Mr. Black Smith's Apprentice: Black smith's? Never been. So I have no idea who this guy is.

Reese - Ms. Animal Ranch Helper: Animal ranch huh? Maybe they can exchange my goldfish for something more communicative. That would be fantastic.

Aoi - Ms. Innkeeper: Oh the inn. I would've stayed here if I didn't have my tailoring job. I've seen this girl around before. Never met though.

Kyle - Mr. Musician: I don't this guy much. I hear he's talented at music. I wonder what he plays?

Arturo - Mr. Carpenter: Carpenter? Well I've never really needed a carpenter to fix anything. I'm not sure if I saw this guy before though. I think he has red hair. That's all I remember.

Tai - Mr. Carpenter's Assistant: He's Arturo's assistant. Other than that, I don't know him very well either.

Maybelline - Ms. Little Girl: She's absolutely adorable. I think she's Annalise's little sister. I always feel the urge to make her try on little dresses.

User ImageAccquaintancesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          "Um...hello..."
          Nordak - Mr. Mayor: He's the mayor, of course I'll know him.

Leonel - Mr. Florist: I've seen him a bunch of times. He runs the flower shop right next to my tailor shop. The only problem is that I keep forgetting people's names and faces...

Lilith - Ms. Sheriff: One of my frequent customers. She always rips her clothes during work. I don't mind mending them though. It's rather fun.

Alice - Ms. Cafe Owner: Sometimes like to go to the cafe for a quick snack and I always see her there. It's nice to eat something sweet after a hard day of work.

Annalise - Ms. Waitress: I haven't directly spoke to her, but she's really nice. I hear she has a cute little sister too.

User ImageFriendsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          "I love seeing you again. It's lonely at the shop."

User ImageBest Friendsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          "I can't believe I have a best friend. I hadn't had one in ages...but it's fun being around you."

User ImageCrushxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          "There's this weird feeling in my chest....Is it possible I'm falling for you? Because that'd be weird."

User ImageAffectionxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          "And now I'm attracted to you....I wonder if it's wrong for me to fall in love? I keep feeling I'm too young..."

User ImageLovexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          "I-I can't believe it...but...I love you..."

Invisible Star

User Image

█▐ Emire Kosaka [ Servant ]
                ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Birthday: Winter 18
                    Height: 5"5
                    Weight: 119lbs
                    Sexuality: Heterosuxual

Personality: Because of Emire's phobia of boys, she's grown up weak and silent. Like a scared little mouse. Despite that, she tries to be as talkative and cheerful as possible, but she always breaks down into a weak little girl whenever a boy is present. Although not many people have seen it, Emire is really rather humorous and even downright silly sometimes. She's sarcastic and brings on a rather laid-back personality when she's by herself.She can even come across as cold sometimes. When she's with people though, she uses a forced cheerful personality. She doesn't want others to think she's a boring quiet person. What she really wants are friends or at least somebody who can help her get over her phobia, so she can be truly free and happy again. That's her deepest wish, because she can't do it by herself.

Biography:
                Stares.
                Stares.
                So many stares. At who? Me? Seems like it. Why are they staring? What's so special about me? I look around. There are boys. Here, there, everywhere. Tall, short, fat, thin. All kinds of boys, sneering, and staring at me. Where are the girls? There aren't any of them. I feel stupid. Why am I the only girl? I look at the ground. I don't want to be seen. It's stupid to be the only girl in a school full of boys. It's stupid. Besides, this is a private school. For boys. Not girls. So why am I here? Because this is no longer a private school. It just opened to the public and is now accepting girls. Then why aren't there any girls? I feel like the only one. I don't want to be the only one. It's stupid. Why are they staring anyway? What's so different about me? I'm just like them, except I am a girl. What's the difference? Seriously? What? Can't they stop? It's annoying.

I continue walking. My mother is behind me. At least she's a girl. That makes me feel a little better. But not all. She's the mother, I'm the student. I'll be the only girl here after she leaves. Dammit. How long does it take to get to the damn office? This hall is like, never-ending. -ABOUT TWENTY YEARS LATER- I reach the office. My mom enrolls me in and does all the adult paperwork I don't understand and the principal welcomes me to the school and asks my name and I say, "Emire," and he laughs, saying it is a very nice name and then he says he will see me tomorrow and I nod and we leave. I was eight then. I did not understand boys. As far as I know, they're loud and reckless. What is with them? They're not mature at all. I keep thinking they're dangerous. What if they knock me over? I'm scared. They're weird people. And they look down at me like I'm a piece of dirt. Am I? They call me names, they make fun of me.. It's weird...so weird......

Eventually more and more girls joined the school, but even so, I didn't get over my phobia of boys. They still bully me and sometimes even hit me. Once they pinned my dress onto the flag pole and hoisted the flag and me high up into the sky. I was stuck there until school's over, when a teacher saw me and helped me down. That was the most scariest thing that ever happened to me. I never got over it. My fear for boys got stronger. I'm older now. I'm 15 and in high school. Luckily, the boys who bullied me went to a different high school than mines, and I'm glad. Very very glad. Even so, I still couldn't get over my fear of boys. Each time I bathe, I'm reminded of the scars on my arms and legs. In high school, I made sure to stay clear of boys at all costs. I never talked to them. I never went near them. I tried to get out of every situation I could with them. I stuck to only female friends. Whenever they talked about boys and their boyfriends, I'd distract myself with a book or excuse myself to the bathroom. I can't believe how scared I am of them. My friends found out of my phobia and said I'd never be able to start a family if I keep acting like that. I told them I didn't care. I'd be much happier living by myself than with a boy.

Five years later, I moved to Losorro town. My mother knew of my phobia and said a change of pace would be good for me. She grew up in Losorro and she told me it's a very beautiful little town. She met my father there. I don't know much about my father. He left when I was still a child. My mother wouldn't tell me the details, but I think they divorced. Anyway, so I moved to Losorro and even though my mother told me to get a good job and make a good living, I decided to take on the job of a servant in an old mansion. Not the best job in the world, but at least I don't have to work in a shop where men are constantly present. Being a servant, I can hide more and avoid contact. So that's why I took the job. I don't care if I have to serve others. It's worth it.

Favorite Gift: Cakes
                    Loves:
                    -Sweets
                    -Desserts
                    -Sunflowers
                    -Warm milk

-Tea
                    -Accessories

Hates:
                    -Bugs
                    -Boys (more like fear rather than full-blown hate)
                    -Onions
                    -Dark places

Marriage Item: Pearl

Crush: Never! I'd rather live by myself than live with a boy.
                    Other: N/A

Invisible Star

YUA KOSAKO

personalitty: Yua is how you say, an eccentric person. She writes backwards. You have to hold up a mirror to read them. And she acts as if she has a multiple personality disorder, but she doesn't. She's perfectly fine. Yet she puts on multiple personalities at once whenever she's talking to somebody. She could be cheerful one minute, depressed the next. Fiery mad, or simply ignoring. You never know what she'll do next. Completely unpredictable. "Why does she act like that?" Many people wonder. "What's her real personality?" No one knows. No onecan tell. Apparently, it is guessed that her true personality is energetic, but nobody knows for sure. Yua is like a mystery to people. A mystery they just can't solve.

So how did she develop her multiple personalities habit? Yua had mentioned once that it began back in grade school. She and her class went on a field trip to the forest and got lost. When they finally reach the exit, they found themselves on the side of a large road. Almost completely deserted. It wasn't the exit they were looking for. The teacher began to panic and spotted a pay phone nearby and started dialing. While she was distracted, the kids saw a pick-up truck full of empty boxes parked on the side of the road. They climbed onto the back, playing with them. All of a sudden, the engine rumbled to life and started driving down the road. It just so happened that the truck's driver had not left his car and he did not hear the kids climb on. As the kids were driven away screaming, all of whom were friends of Yua's, Yua cried noisily and ran after them. Her best friend held out her hand to Yua and said, while crying, "Please never forget us.....Yua..." Unfortunately Yua wasn't fast enough and they were gone, the teacher still busy with the phone. Yua decided then and there that she would pretend to be all of those kids. All 18 personalities. She would be all of them. In memory of her friends that were driven away that day and in favor of her best friend's words. That was her vow. Yua then goes on to say that this story is completely false and that she had gotten her liking of switching personalities when she did a worksheet back in grade school. It had told her to color in what color you thought would fit best with each mood a person could have. She realized even moods had colors! Yua loved colors. She decided to take on each of those moods, which developed into personalities. That's how she did it. Or how she claims she did. Who knows.

Her liking of colors was from her love of art. She's an artist. She's apparently very talented but not always willing to use her skills for good. She draws what she wants. If someone asked her to draw them, she may or may not draw according to their wishes. For instance, she could've drew that person in the opposite gender or turn them into a different species of life entirely. Or maybe she doesn't feel like drawing a person and draws, say, a pencil instead. A pencil with many vibrant bright colors and maybe even arms and legs and an odd face. Or maybe a pencil with wings, a tail and a fire-breathing mouth. Who knows? Like they say, this girl is completely unpredictable. An eccentric, mysterious, and unique young girl.

Invisible Star

User Image
Flower Shop Cashier

The ℬasics

x【Name】~ Yua Kosako
                                x【Age】~ 21
                                x【Gender】~ Female
                                x【Sexuality】~ Heterosexual
                                x【Height】~ 5' 5"
                                x【Weight】~
                                109 lbs

ℒet's get ℙersonal

x【Background】~ Yua grew up in an ordinary life. Ordinary house. Ordinary parents. Ordinary school. Ordinary friends. There was really nothing extraordinary about her. That is, until she picked up a paint brush back in grade one. She started painting this way and that. She realized she loved it. Then BOOM, the artist within her was born. She drew everyday. Every night. Every single waking moment. Doesn't matter where she is. If she's got something to draw with and something to draw on, you wouldn't be able to have even a normal conversation with her. And Yua loved colors. Very very much. She adores them. Colors. Colors. She loves rainbows. Her house that she lives in, it's full of colors. The walls are rainbow. The floors are a lighter shade of a rainbow. The furniture are all bright and colorful. Not one thing in her house is in the shades of grey to black. Everything has a color, and if it doesn't Yua would make it have color. The once plain white kitchen is now filled with splatters of paint. She once stated she had bought many cans of paint and had flung them onto the walls for an artistic touch. Even the food have odd colors. Yua had taken all kinds of fruits and changed their colors. Apples are now purple. Bananas are now blue. Oranges are red. Grapes are yellow. She displays these in a bowl on the dining room table. The one thing odd is that the front of her house is complete boring white and brown. Why? She says she wants to fool people into thinking it's just an ordinary woman's house, until they open it. That's when the fun starts.

So now her personality. How in the world did she get that odd personality of hers? Yua had mentioned once that it began back in grade school. She and her class went on a field trip to the forest and got lost. When they finally reach the exit, they found themselves on the side of a large road. Almost completely deserted. It wasn't the exit they were looking for. The teacher began to panic and spotted a pay phone nearby and started dialing. While she was distracted, the kids saw a pick-up truck full of empty boxes parked on the side of the road. They climbed onto the back, playing with them. All of a sudden, the engine rumbled to life and started driving down the road. It just so happened that the truck's driver had not left his car and he did not hear the kids climb on. As the kids were driven away screaming, all of whom were friends of Yua's, Yua cried noisily and ran after them. Her best friend held out her hand to Yua and said, while crying, "Please never forget us.....Yua..." Unfortunately Yua wasn't fast enough and they were gone, the teacher still busy with the phone. Yua decided then and there that she would pretend to be all of those kids. All 18 personalities. She would be all of them. In memory of her friends that were driven away that day and in favor of her best friend's words. That was her vow. Yua then goes on to say that this story is completely false and that she had gotten her liking of switching personalities when she did a worksheet back in grade school. It had told her to color in what color you thought would fit best with each mood a person could have. She realized even moods had colors! We all know Yua loved colors. She decided to take on each of those moods, which developed into personalities. That's how she did it. Or how she claims she did.

Because of this odd quirk of hers, many of her classmates find her weird. Some tried to bully her, but her personality switch to anger scared them off so bad, they never dared mess with her again. So in a way her personality saved her from many bad situations. Although, it also scared off a lot of people so Yua didn't have many friends. She doesn't seem to mind though. She claims she's happy as long as she has her art with her. When she grew up, she moved to Mystic Valley for a job. She can't make a living if she doesn't have a job, and her unwillingness to draw as people wishes prevents her from getting a proper artist job. There weren't that many jobs that appealed to her though, except the flower shop one. The owner position wasn't available so she had to take the cashier one. Yua isn't all that great with math. She never was. Doesn't matter though. Flowers are colorful and Yua loved colors. That's enough for her to stay. As long as she can work in somewhere colorful, she's as happy as could be.

x【Personality】~ Yua is how you say, an eccentric person. She writes backwards. You have to hold up a mirror to read them. And she acts as if she has a multiple personality disorder, but she doesn't. She's perfectly fine. Yet she puts on multiple personalities at once whenever she's talking to somebody. She could be cheerful one minute, depressed the next. Fiery mad, or simply ignoring. You never know what she'll do next. Completely unpredictable. "Why does she act like that?" Many people wonder. "What's her real personality?" No one knows. No one can tell. Apparently, it is guessed that her true personality is energetic, but nobody knows for sure. Yua is like a mystery to people. A mystery they just can't solve.

Her liking of colors comes from her love of art. She's a true artist. She's apparently very talented but not always willing to use her skills for good. She draws what she wants. If someone asked her to draw them, she may or may not draw according to their wishes. For instance, she could've drew that person in the opposite gender or turn them into a different species of life entirely. Or maybe she doesn't feel like drawing a person and draws, say, a pencil instead. A pencil with many vibrant bright colors and maybe even arms and legs and an odd face. Or maybe a pencil with wings, a tail and a lamp on it's head. Who knows? Like they say, this girl is completely unpredictable. An eccentric, mysterious, and unique young girl.

ℇxtra Іnformation

x【Likes】~
                                -Rainbows
                                -Art
                                -Anything colorful
                                -Flowers

x【Dislikes】~
                                -Grey to black colors
                                -Darkness
                                -Dullness
                                -Math

x【Theme】~
                                Touhou Sweet Magic

ℬehind ʈhe Scenes

x【Puppeteer】~choco-taiyaki-x

Invisible Star

xxxUser Image

OMGWTFY u axxK o s a k oFTWGMO
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxa n dxxh e rxxj o u r n a l

XXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx【 d o n ' t xxr e a dxxi t ! 】

User ImageDislikexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          "Hmm...? Who the hell are you?"

User ImageAccquaintancesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          "Uh...do I remember you from somewhere...? Weird... "

User ImageFriendsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          "I-it's been so long...so long....[sniffs] Hug mee my friennd! "

User ImageBest Friendsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          "Hello, hello! Oh it's so nice to have a colorful friend like you! Haha!"

User ImageCrushxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          "Pssh, crush? What crush? Like me actually crushing you? That crush?"

User ImageAffectionxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          "You're so cute! Absolutely adorable! Makes me wanna do something to you!"

User ImageLovexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          "Guess what? I love you. I think. Right? Or maybe I'm thinking in opposites and I'm actually saying I hate you instead. [laughs]"

Invisible Star

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
User Image

OMGWTFY u a xxK o s a k oFTWGMO
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxt h exxf l o w e rxxs h o pxxc a s h i e r

【 c o l o r xxm yxxw o r l d 】

"Y

"O

"Y

l o c a t i o n :
            m o o d :
            w i t h :

Invisible Star

User Image

Yua Miho Shinase
Valley Blooms Assistant

B A S I C S

ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs: Yua
                                      ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Female
                                      ᴀɢᴇ: Twenty
                                      ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: Summer 13
                                      ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ: 5'4
                                      ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ: 110 lbs
                                      ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ: Red
                                      ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ: Grey
                                      ʀᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ: Inn

D E T A I L S

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Yua is described as a generally quiet, kind and a very modest person. Although she doesn't think of herself as a modest person at all. She's actually very easy-going and laid-back. Hardly gets into arguments and usually just goes with the flow. Unexpectedly, she does have a sort of obsession with tailoring. She isn't a tailor though, but she enjoys sewing clothing for fun. Since her family had been very poor when she was young, Yua often never got very many clothes, and began making her own. Back then it was hard to find cloth so she tried to steal some from the lost and found at school. Ordinary she should've just wore the clothes she stole, but she thought the clothes didn't fit her style. She cut them up anyway and found a few dollars to buy thread and a needle. Over the years, she finally got the hang of it and it turned into a habit. She almost never buys clothes. She always makes them herself.

ʟɪᴋᴇs:
                                    • Books
                                    • Fruits
                                    • Paints
                                    • Flowers
                                    • Desserts

ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs:
                                    • Bugs
                                    • Darkness
                                    • Carrots
                                    • Filth
                                    • Onions

ᴘᴀsᴛ: Growing up, Yua had always been a pretty ordinary girl. There was nothing special about her. She never did anything extraordinary. Never did much of anything, really. Just an ordinary dull redhead doing her ordinary dull things. She grew up as an only child of a poor family. They lived in an old house. It was very big and very pretty too, but it's very empty. Her father used to be a very successful painter. He sold lots of paintings, but lost all the money to gambling. He deeply regrets it afterwards but it was already too late. They had tried to sell the things in their home for some money, but it still wasn't enough. Yua hated being poor. Hated living such a dull life. Her father and mother both got jobs so they could survive. Because of this, Yua is usually all alone at home. She doesn't have a lot of friends and her constantly being alone made her a silent person.

As the years went by, their family finally got enough money to at least get some furniture for their home. Apparently though, they didn't have enough money for Yua to go to college so she was forced to start working to gain some money. She traveled to a small town and decided to take on the job of a florist's assistant. To be honest, Yua never really thought much about flowers, but after years of living in grey colors, she wanted to be in a more upbeat environment. Flowers had bright beautiful colors right? So flower shop it is.

M I S C E L L A N E O U S

choco-taiyaki-x

Invisible Star

User Image

OMGWTFY u axxS h i n a s e FTWGMO
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxt h eXXf l o w e rXXs h o pXXa s s i s t a n t

【 b exxm yxxm i r a c l e 】

B

l o c a t i o n :
        m o o d :
        w i t h :

Invisible Star

tab tab User Image
      User Image User Image
          ------- - - - - Alicianne Nalona

nickname; Alice
          age; Twenty-five
          birthday; Winter 13th
          gender; Female
          race; Merfolk
          orientation; Heterosexual

the FORTUNE TELLER

quick sum up;

The harbinger of harsh truths. No one likes it when she comes. Born with a strong intuitive sense, she sees a person's heart before they even speak. Quiet and insightful, Alice is extremely private; never once talking about herself, yet always the best when it comes to understanding someone else. She's normally passive, but when she finds something she believes in strong enough, she'll rock the boat, fighting for it with a passion that catches everyone off guard. She's blunt and honest yet sensitive and considerate when it comes to others. No one can sway her with lies so easily. But underneath it all is a fragile girl, constantly searching for someone who would understand her, unable to take criticism and negativity, keeping her own feelings locked behind titanium walls, unwilling to open to anyone.

Seeing through lies, she exposed the truth behind her King's rotten intentions back in her home kingdom under the sea, and caused her own exile. Being nothing more than an ordinary mermaid, she had nothing for her defense. Chased from her home, she found her way to Thorncrest because it was the one place furthest from where she came. Without any skills in the human world, she resigned to the only role she could take and works alone, wandering around as a fortune teller, telling truths to anyone who wants to know it. She relies on no one. She keeps her mermaid self a secret and finds herself by the sea alot. Sometimes she can be heard singing at night by the sea; she misses her home very much.

Invisible Star

sample 1:
          Mopping, mopping, mopping. Emire sighed, wiping a bead of sweat dripping down her forehead. The mansion was in complete silence. And almost complete darkness too. Emire hated darkness, but she also hated attracting attention. If she turned on the light, anybody would have known somebody is in the house and she didn't want people to know she was in the house. What if somebody knocked on the door? Or worse, a boy knocked on the door? Emire shuddered. She was scared of boys. She developed that fear from their constant bullying when she was a child. She's always afraid it might happen again. Emire glanced at the large mansion window, as if looking to see if anybody is out there, and then went back to her mopping. The floor was all wet and shiny. She's mopped the floor for almost fifteen times. She's got nothing else to do. The heir and his sister aren't home. She believes the heir is at the tavern and his sister at the Water Goddess's Temple. Emire sighed. I'm bored. I'm bored. I'm bored.

S
          he brought the mop over to the bucket and squeezed out the water. The still silence and darkness of the mansion is starting to frighten her. She quietly picked up the mop and bucket and walked as silently as she could to the supply closet, where she placed the mop inside and closed the door. As she made her way to the bathroom to empty out the bucket water, a thought popped into her head. A thought she was hoping to avoid for this whole night. Ghosts. Emire emitted a little squeak as she speed-walked up the stairs to the bathroom. She had always been a weak girl. Her mother always said she resembled a scared little mouse. Despite this, she always tries to act strong and cheerful and friendly when she's around others, even if she's shaking madly inside.

E
          mire burst through the bathroom door and immediately emptied out the bucket water into the bath tub, rinsing the dirt off with water afterwards. It was hard to see in the dim lighting of the bathroom. Since Emire was too afraid to turn on the light, she was forced to depend on window light, which, since it's night time isn't helping so much. After Emire brought the bucket back to the supply closet, she finally had a few moments to spare and she decided to spend it near the sweet dim light of the living room window. As she leaned against the window, her eyes dull, she thought about her life here in Losorro Town. She wasn't sure if she was enjoying it or not. So far she hasn't really met anybody besides the ones who live in the mansion. And working as a servant isn't really that fun either. The only good thing about it is that you can hide from people. Life really is pretty small. She thought glumly, staring out the window. Lots of people were out tonight. Especially in the tavern. The tavern is always busy during this time of night. Emire never really had much care for drinking. She hardly ever went by the tavern.

"M
          aybe I'll go outside for a breath of fresh air." She murmured. The night seemed so calm and cool. It was tempting to go outside. She slowly peeled herself off from the window and wandered towards the front door. She knew she was still wearing her black servant dress and it looked anything but normal. She didn't care. I'll bet nobody can even see me in the darkness of the night. Emire opened the large mansion doors and stepped out, instantly greeted with a fresh wave of cool air. She smiled, breathing it in. Deciding to walk out a little more, she descended the stairs and wandered around the courtyard and grass, forgetting her fear of males and just being free for the time being. The night was so dark and Emire, not knowing where she was wandering off to, bumped into somebody, almost causing her to fall. As she regained her senses, she rubbed her head and noticed somebody in front of her. Because the night was dark, she couldn't clearly tell who it was or more importantly, what gender it was. She immediately bowed her head, hoping the gender wasn't a male. "I'm very sorry!" She said, regretting her clumsiness.

sample 2:
          B
          RINNNNNNNNNNNG!

U
          mi cracked open one eye lid, annoyed at being woken up from her peaceful dream. The only time I get to sleep in and I'm woken up by my stupid alarm clock.... Umi moaned, pulling her pillow over her head. She wearily slapped her hand onto the clock, expecting it to stop. It didn't though. It kept on ringing. Umi moaned again, tightening her grip on her pillow. She had slept sloppily last night. The bed sheets were all scrunched up and half of her blanket was lying on the floor. If her mother saw this, she might've screamed for her to tidy it up. Ha! She thought sarcastically. As if. Mother hardly even cares about me now. Umi flipped onto her back, her mind thinking about how nice it'd be if she had some company in this house. Or at least a friend. Well...I have a goldfish... She turned her head automatically to the fish bowl on her drawer. But it's not as if the damn fish even DOES anything besides swim around in his bowl.

S
          ighing, Umi tilted her head back to look at her ringing alarm at the front of her bed. She really should get it fixed. The clock ran on electricity and recently it started to ring at random times. Meaning it was broken. The ringing was really making her paranoid these days. Umi lied there silently, trying to calm herself. If she didn't, she'd probably do something reckless. But as she lay there, not doing anything, the ringing seemed to be getting louder. It doesn't seem like this time it'll stop... She thought impatiently. After about 10 minutes of listening to it ring, Umi had had enough. This was the longest it had ever rung. Before processing what she was doing, she grabbed the clock, opened the window, and flung it outside. Her swing was pretty strong, if she was lucky it should fall into the ocean and not hit anybody. If she wasn't, then it could've hit somebody on the head. After coming back to her senses, Umi gasped. She couldn't believe what she had done. She had always had a sort of reckless temper. To be honest, she's still a child at heart. Her actions seemed like something only people in comics would do and yet she's done exactly that. Your fault for reading so much comics... Umi thought wearily, smacking her hand on her forehead. I hope it didn't hit anybody. I hope it landed safely in the ocean at least... But just hoping didn't seem enough. It's best to go there and check. She didn't live close enough to hear a splash from the ocean.

G
          rabbing a pink hoodie, she left her bedroom, hurrying to the washroom for a quick wash up. After a few minutes of extreme fast brushing, she zipped up the hoodie over her pajama t-shirt. It doesn't matter. She thought, changing out of her pajama pants into a tennis skirt (the first thing she saw). It's not like my t-shirt is really flashy or embarrassing or anything. It's just a simple white shirt. Umi ran out of the bathroom and down the stairs into her tailor shop. The shop was still nice and spotless as she left it yesterday. Clothes were hung neatly on the rack and the floors were so polished, they shone. It's funny how pretty it was down here and how messy it was up there, in her house. But anyway, she didn't have time to think about things like that now. If she injured somebody, she's gonna have to pay for it. Thanks to my stupidity... As she was about to rush out the door, she quickly remembered that she needed to bring a notebook with her. Umi can't speak. Not that it was because she's got something wrong with her. It's just that she lost her will to speak years ago. Due to an accident. But anyway. Umi grabbed her notebook by the counter and dashed out of the shop. She already has a pen in her pocket.

A
          s Umi speed walked down the sidewalk in her runners, she couldn't help but wonder if anybody saw a flying clock in the sky. It'd be pretty odd and Umi couldn't help but giggle at it. What a way to start the new year...I wonder if it's a bad omen though. She didn't really care if it's a bad omen. She didn't believe in the stuff anyway. After a couple of minutes of silent walking, she reached the beach. She took a good look around. No clock to be seen. Though she didn't hear anything ringing. Meaning there's a possibility it fell into the ocean...? It's hard to tell. She looked around once more and spotted two people. She figured she should ask them but she also figured she'd have to talk to them...with a notebook. Many people have thought it odd before, how she couldn't talk when she's never been in any horrible accident, but the doctor had said she wasn't physically scarred. She was emotionally scarred, probably for life. Umi wasn't sure if she could believe that. She always believed that one day she'll pick up her will to speak again. I'm thinking too much. Umi thought, shaking her head as she approached the two people, tapping them on the shoulder. She quickly took out her blue pen and scribbled on her notebook:

"Hello. I'm just wondering. Did you see anything falling just a few minutes ago from the sky into the ocean?"

She knew it sounded weird and probably embarrassing too. It's all her fault for acting on her frustration.

Invisible Star

User Image
            User ImageUser Image
                               choco-taiyaki-x !            SAMPLES

NICKNAMES  choco
                                    TIMEZONE  pst
                                    ACTIVITY  1-3 times a week
                                    DISCORD  yes but not often
                                    BRIEF INTRODUCTION  returning roleplayer from 8 years ago lololol. samples will be rather outdated. just want something nice to do in between my busy school life

CHARACTER INFORMATION !

User Image
                                                      NAME  emery nalona
                                                      AGE  twenty four
                                                      GENDER  female
                                                      RACE  human
                                                      ROLE  inn maid
                                                      FACE CLAIM  luka from "last song"

CHARACTER SUMMARY  emery is a dork. she's a walking mess, will find a way to mess up anything she does, totally unreliable. but she's constantly busy, running here, running there, because she's got dreams bigger than her flaws. she's a broke college drop-out, she's got no money, no skills, she took the first job that would take her in: maid. work hard, pay the rent, let's achieve the dream of traveling the entire world! that's her mindset. she works hard, while grunting and complaining the whole time. 24/7 tired, don't talk to her before she's had her morning tea. she's kind of an idiot, gets excited about flowers and bugs, sometimes walks into a pole. sometimes she's unsure of herself, she's had more failures in life than she can count; she's bad at everything. but more than that, more than anything, she has greater insight into the hearts of others than anyone. something she's not always aware of herself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff