Welcome to Gaia! ::

Watching???

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on February 16, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Melian
Was he nominated last year?
My mom said something about he lost, and whines about it.

He lost the VMA for best new artist and he flipped out after and said he thinks he'd been robbed. God, its an honour just to be nominated.
he does not deserve that honour
Ah, the VMA. Okay.

Haha. What a b***h. I'd be glad to just be a nominee.
rebelled fantasy
aww i wanted him to lose.......i wanted to see him cry

Well, we'll just wait. Kanye and Greenday are both up for album of the year, which is the top award. Greenday bettter get it.

If kanye gets it then ill just... go on a murderous rampage.
Melian
Ah, the VMA. Okay.

Haha. What a b***h. I'd be glad to just be a nominee.

yeah. Me too... Just to know that someone somewhere has bought my album and enjoyed it would be an honour. 3nodding
Tixseana
I'm only watching it becuase of greenday. I hope they get all five awards that theyve been nominated for.
I can't believe Kanye West is nominated for 10 awards... he is such a spoiled brat.
Greenday has already won the best rock album of the year.
3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

*looks back at T.V*

Kanye rocks
rebelled fantasy
he does not deserve that honour

3nodding
if someone didnt throw rotten fruit id be honoured
kid fresh
Tixseana
I'm only watching it becuase of greenday. I hope they get all five awards that theyve been nominated for.
I can't believe Kanye West is nominated for 10 awards... he is such a spoiled brat.

*looks back at T.V*

Kanye rocks

in ur opinion he rocks but i think hes a spoiled brat that needs a reality check....but thats just my opinion
kid fresh
Tixseana

*looks back at T.V*

Kanye rocks

eek eek eek eek gonk stressed Ewwww

*you know, in my humble opinion* *Everyone is entitled to my opinion 3nodding * lol. JK.

but seriously. BOO KANYE!!!
rebelled fantasy
if someone didnt throw rotten fruit id be honoured

lol. Im gonna brign s rotten apple to school tommorw to throw at you. lol.
Tixseana
kid fresh
Tixseana

*looks back at T.V*

Kanye rocks

eek eek eek eek gonk stressed Ewwww

*you know, in my humble opinion* *Everyone is entitled to my opinion 3nodding * lol. JK.

but seriously. BOO KANYE!!!

boooooooooo kanye!!!! scream
rebelled fantasy
kid fresh
Tixseana

*looks back at T.V*

Kanye rocks

in ur opinion he rocks but i think hes a spoiled brat that needs a reality check....but thats just my opinion

I really don't care if they are spoiled...hell...I don't give a ******** if they molest children in their spare time...all I care about is my entertainment. If they can pump out great songs, movies, books, or anything entertaining they are great. What they do with their personal life...ain't none of my concern.
kid fresh
rebelled fantasy
kid fresh
Tixseana

*looks back at T.V*

Kanye rocks

I really don't care if they are spoiled...hell...I don't give a ******** if they molest children in their spare time...all I care about is my entertainment. If they can pump out great songs, movies, books, or anything entertaining they are great. What they do with their personal life...ain't none of my concern.

his music is boring. *yawn* Jesus Walks you know what, no.. jesus doesnt exist, get over it, take your money and get the hell outta the industry
i respect that u only care bout the music.....i personally dont like his music but w/e thats my opinion

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff