Welcome to Gaia! ::

So.. I just bought KH1 and I'm going to try it out very soon/ now anyone have any advice or comments on it as I start? After I bought it I thought it looked a bit childish but it looks good smile
I'll comment as I start. I'm taking the time to actually watch the intro. The theme song was like.. sped foward o.O The graphics look decent for now.
I just got the choice between the staff and sword, I'm guessing since they said staff was mystic sword is warrior? Which is better? I'm going with staff for now.
You've never played KH?
Nah i'm a little old on the trend

Shy Hero

if this is your 1st time playing the game I hope your playing on Normal mode and not Hard...on Hard mode your 1st time this game will bend you over and rape you and you have to take it
AsianSpazz7
I'll comment as I start. I'm taking the time to actually watch the intro. The theme song was like.. sped foward o.O The graphics look decent for now.

Think about when.

KH isn't a bad series, but I'll never tell you that; it's been hyped by fangirls as being the greatest thing since oxygen.

What is your gaming experience prior to Kingdom Hearts?
I'm a very new gamer, well no, I've played videogames before. But I'm more of a sporadic gamer. Last game I Played was soul Caliber. I chose to give up the shielf hm..
Spider the bounty hunter
if this is your 1st time playing the game I hope your playing on Normal mode and not Hard...on Hard mode your 1st time this game will bend you over and rape you and you have to take it

haha i'm SOOO on the easy level.
The questions it asked you determine your stats on lv up.
i must admit i just opened the door and the graphics are really pretty.
AsianSpazz7
I'm a very new gamer, well no, I've played videogames before. But I'm more of a sporadic gamer. Last game I Played was soul Caliber. I chose to give up the shielf hm..
Ok, well then I'll advise you to pay attention to your equipment, especially the key chains you'll get in later levels.

Also, I personally feel like the game drags near the middle, and you might feel this way, too. If so, just keep trudging because it has a very exciting end... and you don't have to wait for them to release a sequel! 3nodding

I see Square Enix milking this franchise for all it's worth... I mean, aren't they already doing so?
Cure yourself when your almost dead. Be sure to practice blocking on time. Build a habit of dodging and gliding. You will need to use this later in the game biggrin
Okay so I just talked to them.. i said i liked collecting things, i wanted to broaden my horizeons and I'm afraid of getting old. What does that really mean pertaning to the game. And what does locking in on something do, or help?
okay boss battle 1 is over. My shadow is cool. Again what is locking onto something and what are the greeen things that the monsters give out when i kill them XD

So far I have 2 complaints or things I don't like, they're just small things though.
The words go across fast and sometimes I get distracted and miss something.
I also don't like how the view is only like.. direct ahead, in other games I've played i could switch quickly and see my complete surroundings while I moved.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff