Welcome to Gaia! ::

If a poll is voted upon, but no one is around to see the results, does it make a sound

yes. 0.20496894409938 20.5% [ 165 ]
No. 0.24472049689441 24.5% [ 197 ]
Wow man. Zen. 0.27826086956522 27.8% [ 224 ]
The Poll Whore Option. 0.27204968944099 27.2% [ 219 ]
Total Votes:[ 805 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 56 57 58 > >>

I was about to say... >>
Load To 100
fantasyfreak13
um...sorry for being the huge twihard that i am...but im pretty sure theres no car crash in the first book...are you thinking of when james tries to kill her in the ballet studio?
it is a good theory though.

If you were a 'huge twi-hard', then you would know that there was an almost-car crash in the first book.
sorry for having a bad memory from lack of sleep and not being able to eat properly from sickness. ive been reminded and i remember now. im sorry.
Garrett Wight
King D_Money12
[quoteking d_money12"]To be clear, I did read the first book. Whether it was because I love comedy or hate myself, I can't be entirely certain, but I did read it. And out of morbid curiosity I can probably be expected to read the rest of them sometime. Probably not, but I have unlimited free time. So I might one day get bored.

Anyway, I think Meyer surreptitiously used the Owl Creek Method in the first book and used the following books to describe dying. If my theory is right, then all the time that passes between the beginning of Twilight and the end of Breaking Dawn is actually only a few minutes.

To sum up Owl Creek: A man is hanged for his misdeeds and imagines his escape. All of the things the occur after he "escapes" are actually his brain dying and perceiving sounds and visual displays as actual events.

So, I think that Bella actually did die in that car accident, and the rest of the books are her descent into madness as her brain shuts down and eventually dies.

But that's my theory.
What, exactly, was the purpose of quoting me? exactly the purpose of yuh quoting me i guess. and danng *****. why don't yuh stop quiting me, maybe that'll stop this stupid shyte. ddang. tryna get your stupidass point accross is pathetic . drop this stupid shyte.!
cristy115
cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine dramallama dramallama wahmbulance emo wink whee xp xp heart heart burning_eyes heart crying exclaim
I'm not entirely sure what that was meant to accomplish.
missginayang
yuh quoting me i guess. and danng *****. why don't yuh stop quiting me, maybe that'll stop this stupid shyte. ddang. tryna get your stupidass point accross is pathetic . drop this stupid shyte.!
Uhh... huh. Is there a translator about? I think I could benefit from one.
Garrett Wight
missginayang
yuh quoting me i guess. and danng n***a. why don't yuh stop quiting me, maybe that'll stop this stupid shyte. ddang. tryna get your stupidass point accross is pathetic . drop this stupid shyte.!
your so ******** gayy! ahah' (:
missginayang
Garrett Wight
missginayang
yuh quoting me i guess. and danng n***a. why don't yuh stop quiting me, maybe that'll stop this stupid shyte. ddang. tryna get your stupidass point accross is pathetic . drop this stupid shyte.!
Is this a problem for you?
Garrett Wight
missginayang
Garrett Wight
missginayang
wow! ummm... actually NO! it's juss why the ******** are we arguing bakk and forth about Twilight anwayys? and you're a fukken biitch too. tryna act lyke shyyte when yuh aiint crud niggah!
Garrett Wight
missginayang
yuh quoting me i guess. and danng *****. why don't yuh stop quiting me, maybe that'll stop this stupid shyte. ddang. tryna get your stupidass point accross is pathetic . drop this stupid shyte.!

I would... but I have no idea what she said either. D:
missginayang
Garrett Wight
missginayang
Garrett Wight
missginayang
wow! ummm... actually NO! it's juss why the ******** are we arguing bakk and forth about Twilight anwayys? and you're a fukken biitch too. tryna act lyke shyyte when yuh aiint crud niggah!
You're in the Twilight Forum. Expect discussions about Twilight.
Garrett Wight
missginayang
Garrett Wight
missginayang
Garrett Wight
missginayang
okkay... doesn't mean shyte that we can't talk about other shyte. ahah' AMAZIDED!
missginayang
Garrett Wight
missginayang
Garrett Wight
missginayang
okkay... doesn't mean shyte that we can't talk about other shyte. ahah' AMAZIDED!
I don't believe I ever stated otherwise, though I like to keep things related to the topic at hand.
KaosAngel012
Garrett Wight
missginayang

I would... but I have no idea what she said either. D:
Maybe we need an exorcist.

Sorry about late reply. I'm doing several things at once.
missginayang
Garrett Wight
missginayang
Garrett Wight
missginayang

You contradict yourself there hun.

I studied Ambrose Bierce a few years back and remember reading that story. Good theory.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff