Welcome to Gaia! ::

Choose wisely cuz only wanna hear 1 movie!
Mine is "The Meaning of Life"

Whats yours??
There are a lot to chose from but one of the best has got to be "A beautiful Mind" I would have never guessed.
Hmm...my fave movie had to of been Underwolrd. It made sence to me, and i still seem to know what happened in the whole movie after only seeing it once....but thats because my mom doesnt like to se "freak" movies.
cold mountain

although i also like meet joe black and moulin rouge. as for animation movies, my favy is spirited away
lord of the rings (unorriginal i know)
confoozd
Hmm...my fave movie had to of been Underwolrd. It made sence to me, and i still seem to know what happened in the whole movie after only seeing it once....but thats because my mom doesnt like to se "freak" movies.

did you like underworld? it was the last movie I saw on 2004! ^^

Fashionable Phantom

9,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Moulin Rouge. It's just so compelling and while it's so sad it has such an uplifting message. It's just wonderful.
Kroneland
Moulin Rouge. It's just so compelling and while it's so sad it has such an uplifting message. It's just wonderful.

i also loved it. it might be the movie I saw more times in a row on all my life, though my favy is still cold mountain
My favorite movie is Benny and Joon, I love that movie and Johnny Depp was awesome in it. And no, I'm not an obsessed Johnny Depp fan either.
My favortie movie is Dogma. 3nodding
It's either ;
Spaceballs
Soylent Green
Back To The Future
My favorite movie is Starwars: Return of the Jedi
i love moulin rouge its the one movie i can watch everyday and still cry to it.
yeah, after all you are a ewan lover... me too! ^^
The lord of the rings: the return of the king. Such a cool movie.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff