Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy 9 was the best and you all know it. :/
<center>Kuja, whore.
P e z
<center>Kuja, whore.

Kuja is ******** awesome. mad
sound like a hint of jealousy in the post. ha. w.e i dont even care.
na i like final fantasy 2 in dawn of souls, or the japanese release of 3... ff7 isnt bad... but its not that good, ff9 is to short, ff10 sucks balls, ff10-2 sucks more balls, ff11 is decent for a online rpg and ff12 is comming out in april

*has played and beaten every final fantasy release that he has found including translated japanese roms*
(dont pm me to get roms im too lazy to send them to anyone with out a personal benefit in it for me.)
domokun Homy, no way.
Chrisss
sound like a hint of jealousy in the post. ha. w.e i dont even care.

Jealous of?

What would I be jealous of? Final Fantasy 7? What does it have? Nothing.
blanks
na i like final fantasy 2 in dawn of souls, or the japanese release of 3... ff7 isnt bad... but its not that good, ff9 is to short, ff10 sucks balls, ff10-2 sucks more balls, ff11 is decent for a online rpg and ff12 is comming out in april

*has played and beaten every final fantasy release that he has found including translated japanese roms*
(dont pm me to get roms im too lazy to send them to anyone with out a personal benefit in it for me.)

Final Fantasy 9 was longer than Final Fantasy 7. :/ How can it be too short?

Besides, if you're actually really one of the few people that ACTUALLY beat fF9, you would agree with me. The Final Fantasy 9 story doesn't get good untill end ofdisc 2 beginning of disc 3.
Gemlit
domokun Homy, no way.

Have you even played FF9? :/
Frumpy liked the final fantasy game of 9th edition. whee

Monsieur Frumpy liked Final Fantasy Adventure the most of all the the things of Final Fantasy, though.
Monsieur Frumpy
Frumpy liked the final fantasy game of 9th edition. whee

Monsieur Frumpy liked Final Fantasy Adventure the most of all the the things of Final Fantasy, though.

Final Fantasy 9 ruled.

If there was ever a Final Fantasy 9 special edition, I'd buy it. surprised

Moonlight Bunny

Malice
Meh..

Shut up.
11 is the best surprised xd
Scarlet Fox Angel
11 is the best surprised xd

I have FF11. I hate it so much. I cancelled it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff