Welcome to Gaia! ::

New Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 375 ]
Total Votes:[ 375 ]

So not real >.< I will go my entire zomg life without seeing one. And this layer jumping thing even though explained...still eludes me. and nobody has yet said what a good active server is. anytime I hop on a server it seems nearly dead.
Why do I always come back during an egg recession? Oh well gonna egg hunt deathmine.
i take it we wont find it

O.G. Grunny

10,725 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Party Member 100
what area has the majority of GEs been found?

Sparkly Unicorn

9,800 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Timid 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
brb
(i will be greatly upset if there's an egg while i'm gone) crying

yay, my superhero donut is going to be a mascot! blaugh

10,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
Current List:
/invite Evil+Zanch
/invite kawaiicelia
/invite Raspberry+Delight
/invite philip_hy_lau
/invite acidbarbiedoll2
/invite CandeeLove
/invite velvet+corset
/invite Matilda2
/invite rini2_jessie
/invite Surprisingly+Inadequate
/invite Meliie_Bellie
/invite Jess1820
/invite angelrule34
/invite Whimsical+Reverie
/invite rainningbunnies
/invite Moon-Kitters
/invite Cherzilla
/invite Ilaena
/invite Azureile

Feel free to add me to your friends list for the Easter 2010 zOMG event. Though I will be deleting you after the Golden Egg hunt is over. It's just because I don't really know you and I'd like to keep my friend list simple.

Good News is that I have a guild for all you Jesus Lovers out there. So you can join that even when the event is over, it will also be used for future zOMG events.

Click here for guild -> [X]

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

I'm gonna go start patrolling in a few minutes. Not sure which server I'll choose though.

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

I believe that Golden Eggs appear in the most popular servers. For example a while back Deathmine was the most crowded and also had a CRAPLOAD of Golden Egg spawns. Same with the other popular servers. Giftbox and Coatl are more popular than say Clutch or Garlic and therefor have had more G.Egg spawns.

This point also brings up my next theory, certain areas that are more popular within the popular server also have more G.Egg spawns. Village Greens, Otami, and Zen are three of the most popular, crowded areas to hunt in. They're also had more reported GE sightings than areas such as Aqueduct and Bas'ken.

Which leads me to my final theory. I believe that a certain number of regular eggs need to be killed before a Golden Egg appears. This is supported by:
1. more popular=more eggs being hunted= more eggs being killed
2. One of the chicks in game says "As long as the peeps are playin' the eggs are a-layin" *** sounds pretty much like what I said right?

Feel free to dispute my theory or add your own theories I'm sure I can make room in this post for all of them. :3

***[Thanks bigbirdman225 AND Spes Ver Eternus (HER POST NOT MINE) for pointing this out to me a while back]
The Noob Basher
what area has the majority of GEs been found?

Village Greens mrgreen

Space Kitten

14,475 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Spes ver eternus
this also supports my theory about the golden egg spawns, it's getting late in most places so there aren't as many people on. with less people on less regular eggs are being killed and therefor it's taking longer for them to spawn.

Adding people to friendslist for the golden egg hunt!
Don't take it personally if I delete you after the event though. I just don't want a bunch of people I barely know on my list.

Or, less people on, less people around to find one/notice one that's spawned. It's RNG based

Unbeatable Explorer

9,975 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Hellter Skellter
xLoRthePuppeteer
Hellter Skellter
@xLoRthePuppeteer:
I need to start making a list of regs to put in the giant group pic with everyone attacking the GE. xD
User Image

I got 20 people so far.
not to mention things like chicks and random "i am" avi's that could be anyone.
...and the superhero donut.

User Image
sakgfagfjh You're already 1 step ahead of me. xD
User Image

A major problem right now is people who change their avi's a lot. there's like 5 people who i dont recognize [i have a list of avi's] and now im looking at the thread and i cant tell whether i added some of the regulars posting or not! xD
i really need to put names under those people...

User Image

9,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
I've organized a meeting place.

You can go or not. Doesn't matter.

All the info in on this first page:

Golden Egg Hunt

Hint?

arrow Server: Carrion Flower
arrow Area: Village Greens
arrow My Location: Under the Gnome Man's Land sign

I'll be organizing a search party! So please, join or just meet us there.

Add for layer hopping!
Auroura-lamia
So not real >.< I will go my entire zomg life without seeing one. And this layer jumping thing even though explained...still eludes me. and nobody has yet said what a good active server is. anytime I hop on a server it seems nearly dead.
wow in the past 3 hours ive had 5 or 6

Wealthy Smoker

Add me for layer hopping

Numbuh 86's Princess

Rainbow Bunny

20,550 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Spes ver eternus
this also supports my theory about the golden egg spawns, it's getting late in most places so there aren't as many people on. with less people on less regular eggs are being killed and therefor it's taking longer for them to spawn.

Adding people to friendslist for the golden egg hunt!
Don't take it personally if I delete you after the event though. I just don't want a bunch of people I barely know on my list.

Or less eggs are being found, 'cause less people are out looking.

PS - I'll be patrolling Carrion Flower. I know some of y'all are there as well, so plz crew me. =]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff