Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Atrantress smiled and skipped over to Verasu. "Im ready for that date!" she giggled.
djharris10
Verasu approaches slowly and he looks at Atrantress "please, don't kill her," he said to the boy, "My name is Verasu Deltaru, if she's a threat, I am too!"

aero says "Fine. then you are both under my watch. i see anything suspicious, and you'll be dead before you hit the ground."
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

†·.·´¯`·.·†Lydia//Reynolds†·.·´¯`·.·†

♣...how peaceful...♣

†...how loving...†

User Image

Lydia listened to the message, she scowled. I wonder what Skyler would think of the school when he hears about that... She got up and slung her bag over her shoulder. She looked down at her wet clothes and started to debate about taking the risk. She closed her eyes and sucked in air. Her skin started warming up and her clothes started to dry. When she felt they were dry enough she opened her eyes and looked down. Her clothes were no longer soaked. Yes! She let out a relieved sigh, fire spewed from her mouth. She shut her mouth and covered it with her mouth. Dammit! Why can't I get it right! She suddenly remembered the meeting. She did not want to clean the dragon's 'leavings'. She walked into the school and looked for the room 212.

»...how cruel...«

‡...is this world?...‡

╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝
Porlin_doll
User Image
Atrantress smiled and skipped over to Verasu. "Im ready for that date!" she giggled.

Aero walks to her, and he says "I was never here.", and he nails her in the back of the head with a gun, knocking her out, and he does the same with verasu, and when they wake up, he's gone, almost as if he was a dream
Verasu walks to Atrantress and helps her up, "I'm glad you're safe, how is your leg?"
Zin was now standing infront of of room 212 "Hello Corvax!"

Unforgiving Conversationalist

9,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
(edit, man you guys post fast. I will have to post small and quicker.)

Miles stormed down the halls. Eden walked beside him her wolfs head lowered. He rounded the corner to see a group of student mingling outside the room. "Good to see your all here. Go on in, take a seat, and be quite. Simple enough I hope." He muttered the last bit. He had learned to be rude to them when he had the right. Law suits had to be the most annoying thing that the Humans had ever created. He pushed open the door to the Room.
owner name: Shuriken Bloodwaker
character name: Fizz Muzuki
race: Demon
sex: Female
powers: Can manipulate time and space itself,reads minds,and create illusions
weapons: None
bio: She has amnesia so she can't remember her past at the moment
picture (not of real self): User Image

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Rekio heard the annoucement. She huffed and headed toward the office and entered. She thought that the punishment was harsh and uncalled for, but it didn't matter, "Hello?" She called in.
"Hey Zin. This loudspeaking guy sure is keeping us waiting"
(Okay. that is IT. i refuse to be in the same rp, as a character who is a ******** GOD. YES, i'm POINTING FINGERS HERE, *HINT* *HINT*!!! GOODBYE.)

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
((And? You are god modling yourself..))
(Thank you, goodbye)

"Sure he is!"
Master Programmer
(Okay. that is IT. i refuse to be in the same rp, as a character who is a ******** GOD. YES, i'm POINTING FINGERS HERE, *HINT* *HINT*!!! GOODBYE.)

(Oh, and ANYONE who even has HALF a brain can at least AGREE on that. WHAT is the point of playing a character who is a ******** GOD? you can't ever be in danger, because A. you're immortal, and B. you're invincible. NOT EVEN OTHER GODS CAN KILL A GOD. it's IMPOSSIBLE. So there is no fun in it.)
owner name:lucky momentai
character name: lucky momentai
race:humen-demon
sex:male
powers:seeing in the dark,fire,and controling darkness at his disposal
weapons:none his fist
bio:lucky uses fear to strike into his enemey,but his family rasied him to be a great student and to cortrol his powers.Yet knowing him is really hard people never really talked to him becuse of his eyes people think he has the devils eyes,some said other things,like talk abooout his looks and stuff
picture (not of real self): User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces