Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I remember reading this manga a long time ago on Mangafox, but now I have forgotten the name of it D8; !
I am currently checking my history and scrolling through Mangafox with little hope.
My summary of this manga will be a bit vague, but you can ask me some questions so I can try to be more specific :3
It is around the shoujo and fantasy genres

The kids are born genderless but this one princess/prince angel was trained to be the winter general. As the child was about to reach a certain age, he/she would get to pick his/her gender. In the demon world, the new heir needed a wife so the angels forced that genderless angel to be a girl so he/she couldn't be the winter general anymore. Also, the princess has 4 body guards. Red,white,blue, and green dragon. The princess later ran away because of this forced marriage and entered the human realm. The story continues from that.

Extra details-The demon prince has an older brother that was born when there was no moon present. Because of that, his hair is white and he has not received the moon's blessings which shuns him.

Eloquent Muse

It doen't ring any bells, but it does sound quite interesting. Good luck.

Invisible Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Even though it's not it, this sounds really similar to Angel Diary. -_-

Angelic Phantom

I think I've read a summary of it, but I chose not to read it, so I don't remember much more than that. Good luck with your search!

Fashionable Codger

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
ZepysGirl
Even though it's not it, this sounds really similar to Angel Diary. -_-

My search ended at Angel Diary too. Sounds to me like that's what it is after all :/

Ghostly Elder

I'd say it was Angel Diary...especially because of the part about the brother being shunned for his white hair.

19,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Champion 300
Yeah.. it sounds like Angel Diary! It's completed on MangaFox now by the way ~
doesnt ring a bell, but good luck findin it
Angel Diary is by the creators of Demon Diary, if that helps to find it at all...
X Kalika X
Angel Diary is by the creators of Demon Diary, if that helps to find it at all...

ah! no wonder! i was reading all these posts that mentioned "Angel Diary" and i was thinking...."hmm is it linked to Demon Diary i wonder..." but now that i know it is, it's made me intrigued ^.^ and if it's the one that links with jayc penniez 's summary, i wanna read it >.<
Hmmmmm, lots of people keep saying Angel Diary, I want to check that out.
princess ai, i think

Divine Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200
The gender thing reminds me of Simoun, but the rest sounds nothing like it. After looking it up on Wikipedia (and my God the article was horribly written), it sounds like it shares a lot of similarities with Angel Diary though. I think that's what you're looking for.

5,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Market Browser 100
x-day rocks your socks
princess ai, i think
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

How the heck is it Princess Ai? o_OUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~*Wishes*~
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff